Future Careers

Well, basically, here's a topic to post careers you are interested in or about to start. Just curious.

As for me, unless by some miracle I can actually make big money off of making comics, making drawings, writing stories, or making videos, I'll probably try signing up for the army like my older brother.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I'd love to be an author for a living, although I have considered becoming a teacher.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

I'll probably go into the military, primarily to have a nice, stable job in this economy of ours. If not, I'd like to give investigative reporting a go. In both case, I'll have writing as a side job until I'm able to live off of it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I did want to be a LEGO designer for a while, but I'll never pull it off. But now I'm deciding between comic/manga artist, author, or songwriter. If I can find a good group that'll play my songs, then that'd be great for me!

I want to do something that doesn't involve many school skills like math.

mindeth the cobwebs

I used to like the idea of working for LEGO, but write now I want to be an animator and/or programmer. If I had to choose, well, I'd go with animation. It's just fun to draw and animate and all that.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

I wanna be a musician. A singer in a rock band. Could be Classic, Punk, or Metal, doesn't really matter. :P

Of course, I wanna be famous, even if it is within the Rock community.

Oh, a realistic one? XD Hmm... I really can't decide between a few options.

On a sidenote, I want to have a very brief stint at McDonald's as one of my first jobs, just to be the best. A bit cocksure, but at least it's a goal. XD All of y'alls ideas sound awesome, though!

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

I have no idea, tbh.

I want to be a writer, but I am pretty sure I can't earn enough for what I write to survive on it.

I want to and I will study politics, but I'm not sure if I want to be a politician. It's more likely I'll be a political scientist.

What I will actually work as I have no idea and I'm not too bothered about it right now.

-Dovydas

I want to make a living out of drawing, since it's the one thing I actually enjoy doing that will get me a paycheck (At least, until reading manga becomes a profession). So something in the realm of animation, art design, art direction, I suppose? It's a fairly unrealistic goal, but one I have to adhere to....

AXKP5KC.png

I wanna be a bottle blonde

I know that at some point in my life I want to work for Legoland and my local library, but I also want to be a singer and a voice actor. My dream when I was little was to be a Toa, which is where the voice actor bit came from. I can tell you the precise moment I decided that, and I'm sitting in almost exactly the same place as when I said it to my brother...

To be honest, I've also got a list of roles I want to play in musicals.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause