BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hi guys. I havent really been in the RP much recently and every time I try to join back, I seem to lose interest fast because I find it hard to set the ball rolling with my own quests and such. I really want to be involved with the main story(if there is on the exists). I dont mean a prominent character that has a huge say in the turn of events, I just want lots of action and fun for my characters. I have no qualms about who I play with, just want to play. Anyone got any suggestions?

• Upvote 1

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Hi guys. I havent really been in the RP much recently and every time I try to join back, I seem to lose interest fast because I find it hard to set the ball rolling with my own quests and such. I really want to be involved with the main story(if there is on the exists). I dont mean a prominent character that has a huge say in the turn of events, I just want lots of action and fun for my characters. I have no qualms about who I play with, just want to play. Anyone got any suggestions?

I've got a quest running, feel free to jump in if you'd like. Just PM me or something if you're interested and all that good stuff.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"RRA: Eject.

Operation: "Are you not entertained?"

Greetings BPRPG! And are you all ready. To. Rumble!?

Starting right now, The Reveler is holding a tournament in his secret gladiatorial rings hidden somewhere in the depths of Le-Wahi! If you have a character disposed towards money, blood, violence, and more of the first three, then send him there right now!

I sense a Magic: the Gathering reference.

Also, a possible thing to do.

Who is ready for Hau's glorious return?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, Nuju's probably thinking: "abett you didn't see this coking."

:P

Introducing a new character. We'll see how this goes.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

cRV6S.gif dmHto.gif 714BB.gif vobLI.gif JJNox.gif FXyU6.gif jT9A4.gif hH7LQ.gif07gAj.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Avak and Vezok are hiding out in the smoldering-but-still-partially-intact wreckage of the Lavapool Inn. A bunch of people, including the air Maru, are in a nearby alleyway, trying to flush out said duo using various elemental manipulations. The Guard is maneuvering around in the background, doing their job with great skill and courage even though nobody realizes it.

Several of the Maru have engaged the rest of the Piraka (where's Hakann, BTW?), so there's more than one battle going on, really. Reidak vs. the fire Maru; Thok vs. the earth and water Maru; Zaktan vs. the ice(?) Maru.

That's it in a nutshell, I think. I'm not actually involved, just a spectator, so I might not be recalling the exact details.

It's been really wonderful the past day or two seeing the level of interaction increase and the amount of actual plot generated start to climb. However, in the spirit of stark realism I just had a thought:

I have to read three of these topics for the Mata-Nui Weekly and if we're gonna keep this amount of posting I will never get it done on time. So I am once again calling for help!

If anyone would like to join the MNW team as a journalist and pledge a wahi/region (yes there may be secret songs for your wahi and parties really late at night), from the following that would be fantastic! The list of open wahi/regions is as such: Le-Wahi, Ta-Wahi, Ko-Wahi, Kentoku Archipelago, and Ga-Wahi.

As far as I can tell, there are currently two big 'main story' events that are open for players to join. The first would be the Piraka-fight that's currently happening in Ta-Koro. The second would be Princess Yumiwa's birthday party thing going on in Kentoku, but to join that you'd need to read up on the guide for Dasaka characters (The race which inhabits the Kentoku isles).

Otherwise, you could always try cracking Makuta's vault riddle.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013