BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

"I know who has the kanohi Komau."

Thanks Eyru for an awesome jam. After all the great feedback in the, well, Feedback topic I feel this may be the last jam I'll do in a long while. It's kind of fitting I think, the fact my first jam was with Eyru and so was my last. *sniffle* Good bye long posts of espionage and heart throb. :P

I take it that attendants will be checked for weapons before walking in?

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I take it that attendants will be checked for weapons before walking in?

Yes, actually, I made a post with Kamari Hogo detailing all the security measures put in place before the party started. :)

Well i hadn't noticed it but luckily i decided not to have celis with her weapons

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"RRA: Eject.

Operation: "Are you not entertained?"

Greetings BPRPG! And are you all ready. To. Rumble!?

Starting right now, The Reveler is holding a tournament in his secret gladiatorial rings hidden somewhere in the depths of Le-Wahi! If you have a character disposed towards money, blood, violence, and more of the first three, then send him there right now! :D

If you still want to join in on an epic tourny, one with loads of stuff, but you don't have available characters who's into the stuff above, but inactive characters you want to do stuff with... Then look no further! We can send some of The Reveler's mooks to pick up your character wherever they are, and have them be forced to fight in the gladiatorial pits of doom!

Act today, act now! Everything is starting ASAP, so get your bored characters over there for the chance to have an experience of a lifetime!

Or if, you know, you want to end their lives too...

:D

• Upvote 2

Abettor aside, what do you think of the poem?

"A prize of ancient season

Becomes my crucial heart

My twin will never give

Until you make me live"

... From what I've gleaned, it looks like that there's something on Mata Nui that is connected to Kentoku's Abettor, and Mata Nui's Abettor won't step aside until... Something happens to Kentoku's Abettor (until you make me live).

can we please confront the fact that that potential other abettor just liquidised a thing
and that means that our abettor can probably do the same

can we confront that now before we talk to it again

- Indigo Individual

• Upvote 3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Guys, six abettors. Six elements.

There are six of a lot of things. Six is a big number in BIONICLE. For instance, there were six Toa, there are six spheres in Nuju's teaser from a while back... although i'm totally not trying to steer people toward that conclusion

Six is a big number.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill