BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If your question is about the relative ages of Mata Nui and Kentoku society, I can say this much: the islands are the same age.

so my activity hasn't been great recently, and I may have missed/forgotten stuff, but is this the first time this has been confirmed? Because it has the potential for significance and everyone else seems to have overlooked it in favour of Hubert, so I was unsure.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Alternatively, one could point out that it was a question on the relative ages of the cultures and Nuju made a point of the ages of the islands. If you want to go somewhere with Stannis' mask still affecting it, I'd make a point of Kentoku society coming to exist by its intervention on an island which is the same age as Mata Nui.

Although I don't particularly support that theory, just offering up something.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

"Is an evil man born evil?" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11189-bzprpg-ga-wahi/?p=678209

If I could just find time to learn how to make a hyperlink work properly.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

This is what happens when you let me stay up until three

wonderful WONDERFUL things

You know some of my best posts have been when i was deprived of sleep... (Is late to the party but by gum he made it!)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Is an evil man born evil?" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11189-bzprpg-ga-wahi/?p=678209

If I could just find time to learn how to make a ###### hyperlink work properly.

:a: :k: :i:

There's this little button in the formatting toolbox on the top of your posting screen and that button looks like a chain with a little green plus sign. Select a piece of text, click the button, and add your hyperlink.

If I could just find time to learn how to make a ###### hyperlink work properly. :a: :k: :i:

There's this little button in the formatting toolbox on the top of your posting screen and that button looks like a chain with a little green plus sign. Select a piece of text, click the button, and add your hyperlink.
It's not there, but I bet that's just because I'm on mobile. Now, if I could just get money for a full-sized computer, I'll be one step closer to world domination - I mean, hyperlinking. Yeah, those are really easy to get mixed up.

You heard nothing.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Well, you could always learn the BBCode for hyperlinking. It's pretty simple but I can't type it here or else it'll just become a hyperlink of a hyperlink. :P

I will be playing the Daikura Clan's toroshu with permission of The Lorax until he returns fully to the BZPRPG scene. Just a heads up. :)

Sleep posts are great. While your grammar may turn out subpar, it's when you're near sleep that you're tapping a lot into your imaaaagination.

*Sighs whimsically*

They are pretty freakin amazing...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I have never heard a more beautifully simple strategy in my life. Truly savants of the Kohlii field.

Sleep posts are great. While your grammar may turn out subpar, it's when you're near sleep that you're tapping a lot into your imaaaagination.

HAHAHAHA FUNNY STORY

I'm honestly tired enough right now to consider recording random posts and then uploading them to vocaroo and posting links in here every so often

I can't find a reason why but I am

helo frens