BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Cool stuff.

Seraphimon, BZPower is not dead yet...

But decreasing membership has resulted in the formation of a very small, but tightly knit community here.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Hey team! A little while ago I realized that I had started putting a lot of pointless Rama-war history into Le-Koro's NPC posts. As I don't want to clutter up those, I thought I'd start a little writing project.

___

Bionicle: Moirai

By Alex Palm

kongurisefall-rise-gifmadefastest2dark.g

Bionicle: Moirai follows some of the original defenders of Le-Koro during their war with Makuta, including Kongu. Kongu is the newest addition to one of the oldest teams of Le-Koro. who's made a name for himself as a capable warrior and Le-Koro's fastest leaf-runner. Struggling with ideological battles and the constant threat of death by the Swarm, Kongu's friend and fellow soldier Karata is searching for a last-ditch solution to the problem on everybody's minds:

They cannot survive much longer.

___

Please check it out the topic for the project itself, including a larger explanation of the narrative as well. And if you'd like to discuss it, please leave your comments in the discussion topic. It'll update as I finish chapters. :)

Thanks fam, <3

• Upvote 2

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Hello everyone, so finals are over and I'm back. =D What's happening?

Also, Hatchi's caravan will be stationed outside of Sado for the next month or so in-game, so if anyone is bored feel free stop by.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Well first, Hubert brings up an excellent point.

"Civilised" is an extremely subjective word. In my case, a dominance by one gender, strict caste system, a general self-rightousness in their superiority, and et cetera seems... A bad place to live in, compared to Mata Nui. But even that's subjective...

I think uncivilised might be too wibbly-wobbly in terms of definition. Sorry, I don't know how to speak my thoughts properly a lot of times, and I'm struggling to find words to describe the difference.

One thing I can say is that I like how the two cultures of Mata-Nui and Kentoku are juxtaposed. One values the individual's actions more than the society as a whole while the other is a strict duty-bound society with close to no encouragement for "striking out" on your own so to speak. Unless you are a Datsue.

"Bad" is also quite a subjective term.

From your perspective, the situation on Kentoku seems "bad" (something I disagree with), in comparison to the "goodness" of the overly anarchic society of Mata Nui.

I'd consider both of them pretty "eh".

I'm actually the result of a duty-bound society with greater emphasis on family over the individual.

Then you could be nothing but an insect to the society despite your sea-faring expertise, or treated as a servant forever(as evidenced by Fanixe's latest post, if I remember correctly).

Now, being in a duty-bound society ain't bad on its own, but Kentoku's is too restrictive.

Then again, it isn't their fault. They(like my progenitors) would prefer order and hierachy after decentralisation leads to chaos. And I agree.

But Kentoku's system... Well it's not all bad, but still.

Kughii, I blame this on Riaril. All this for herbs and Po-Koroan smokes... :(

At first I was laughing so hard at this, but then I realized something: it's so perfect!

I mean, think about it. The Dark Walk is supposed to be this big and scary place where bad things can happen and danger lurks in the shadows. We're finally seeing some of that danger explode out of nowhere and take someone overwhelmingly off guard. As much as I pity Greisk I also can't wait to watch how he either dies/become enslaved/or meets his doom. Good character development.

I feel the need to point out that Loren never entered the Lavapool. All he did was blow a hole in the wall.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1