BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

No reason you can not start now.

In fact now would be a great time to jump in since we have several different quests going.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What happens if someone doesn't post for over a day and you're waiting on them to continue a certain thing?

Send them a PM and remind them. If that doesn't work, wait. If you can't wait...learn patience, young Padawan.

I'm waiting, trust me.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

Hey, new member.

I do want to join in on this but I've no clue if the "2013" season of it is close to finishing or if it's a good time to start.

Welcome to the BZPRPG! For starters, check out the link Dragonstar provided.

To answer the question, BZPRPG 2013 Arc is far from ending. It's called 2013 because that's when the arc started.

If you have any other questions do feel free to ask here. We won't bite. Much.

When I saw people complimenting the romance, I thought to myself, Yeah, sure. *shrug*

Buuuut, I must admit: Daaaaang!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

So this is more a forum-wide thing than a BZRPG thing, but I may as well post it where folks'll see it: as part of moving to Forum Leader-ness I'm now assigned to this forum. So if you ever need anything edited/opened/closed, think someone's overstepping the line, or otherwise need help, feel free to drop me a line either via report (probably best, so Nuju/Emzee/Tuck/B6 can see it too) or PM! I don't bite, I promise. That's Soraya's job.

(And yes, I'll be cleaning up the formatting on the rules topics tomorrow.)

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Hoozah for rules being cleaned up. Sorry for those who've been needing interaction with me. My internet connection dropped off three days ago and I finally got it working today. I'll be working on catching up, updating the Weekly, and otherwise returning to the game. :)

Hello all, just to let you know, I'm now two weeks away from my end-of-year exams. Because of this I have a heck of a lot of revision to do, which leaves very little mental energy for writing. I'll try and keep up with anything important (fortunately for me, the game seems to have slowed down again!) but I may be inactive or otherwise slow to post over the next few weeks.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hey friends, just leaving this message here for your viewing pleasure.

Yes, it's back.

(Also this means Kray is going to edit fast- ah bugger at this moment it's my job)

Legit?

Ossim.

This'll be like catching up to stuff without reading, which is great, but then sometimes there's gonna be Tyler's and Hubert's voice in it which is better.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The rules, index, and Tuck's guide to common sense should be all fixed up now.

That said, the index of player-owned locations is well out-of-date at this point. If folks would like to gather up a list of active player-run institutions, I'd be happy to add them to the post.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I've been trying to keep that up to date via the wiki page for locations. I'll probably be sending you a PM soon. :)

Mata-Nui Weekly for the 15th-22nd of April, 2014 (Minus Ga- and Kini-Nui for now.)

Mata-Nui Weekly for the 22nd-29th of April, 2014 (Partially completed.)

Gear Director, Vox, Canis, and I are still looking for reporters to help ease the load, especially while Cadias is AFK. Do you have an interest in reporting on Ta-, Kentoku, Le-, Ga-, or Ko-? If so please PM me. Thank you.

Edited by Kughii

~BZPodcast Season 2 Episode 01~

"The A-Meister"

Had I been awake for another hour or so last night, this would have come up earlier, although it had probably been viewable for a while now. Anyway folks, please enjoy the first episode of the podcast's second season, featuring the quaint quartet of Omarax, Tyler, Krayzikk and Mask.

Updates from my end:

• Mata Nui Weekly is current now on the Index page.
  • Also, I'll be travelling internationally next week. Even if I do get enough time set aside for the internet, I probably won't be spending that time RPing. ;) I'm actually working on (or trying to find time to work on) more plot stuff for the immediate future so between that and everything else, you may not see too much from me, posting wise.
  • I haven't listened to the podcast yet, I think something like that deserves a spot on the Index. I want almost anything that'll keep the players informed.
I expect to be back in the swing of things around May 17.

I expect to be back in the swing of things around March 17.

That's a longggggg time. D:

I can't be the only one who mixes up March and May. :lol: Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

The rules, index, and Tuck's guide to common sense should be all fixed up now.

That said, the index of player-owned locations is well out-of-date at this point. If folks would like to gather up a list of active player-run institutions, I'd be happy to add them to the post.

Wheeeh.

It's finally readable now!

Thanks GSR!