BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Who else thinks the Fursic are going to take advantage of an Empire divided and stage some grand plan to oust Clan Umbraline from power? Or maybe assassinate the Rora Dishonored style? To be Honest, I just want the Fursic's to have a competent plot going on during this new arch.

I think that would be the Umbralines' and the Rora's biggest concern should they decide to invade Mata Nui.

Hmm... what if the Dasaka war with the Mata Nuians over the Piraka and/or vault? What if the vault is connected to the Piraka? Maybe it's the reason they came to from wherever they were to Mata Nui and/or the KA? And the Antidermis is using them like in canon.

Who else thinks the Fursic are going to take advantage of an Empire divided and stage some grand plan to oust Clan Umbraline from power? Or maybe assassinate the Rora Dishonored style?

That would be very mean and make them baaaad people. :(

They do have an established history of attempting to do the former, but the latter is just an idea that could be interesting.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Why would the Fursics want to take power while the Umbralines were away? And why would they kill poor Yumi's mum? Yumi would be so very, very sad. :confused:

I hope the Fursics are nice enough peeps to not do it.

Curses... I so want to create a fursic now just for the sake of making this a very real possibility... And you know it bothers me that in another game I am playing there is political strife currently.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Set them against the Umbralines, then kill them. The Rora will be dead, and the Fursic can claim that they avenged her death.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

>Killing all the Umbralines

>U wot m8

Honestly, that'd be basically blasphemy. After all, fluff says that the Umbralines are related to Zuto Nui in some fashion. While Fursics vary in spirituality, blasphemy is definitely not the way to go.

Point taken, but honestly would that surprise anyone? I'm still looking for a coup, regicide or no regicide.

My BZPRPG Characters

>Attempting a coup against a well-respected family that has ruled well for generations

>Family has not been shown to be decadent at all

>Those responsible for a possible coup are well-known to be highly untrustworthy

Public support will make or break any coup. To shake up the status quo is pretty much impossible at this point. You'll have to capitalise on a situation where a majority of clans lose their support for the Umbraline, and even then, you won't be taking the reigns without a bloody fight.

I'm just projecting the consequences of dividing the empire, besides the Fursic's despise the Umbraline and what they lack in manpower they make up in deceit and cunning. They will find a way to spin this in their favor.

My BZPRPG Characters

I was referring to the more "Morally Ambiguous" members. Seeing as this conversation is going nowhere, let's just say I would like a major conflict to be instigated on the archipelago, perhaps by members of the Fursic clan.

My BZPRPG Characters

Well you gotta find a way to pull it off then, because at the rate things are going right now, the status quo seems to be pretty stable.

You can see tensions rising in the marketplace between two main parties, Invade and Not Invade. Let's say that the ruling party decides to invade Mata Nui, perhaps a large group will rise up and attempt to remove that party from power. It doesn't have to be for profit or maybe it could. Again, I do not want Ahrusa to instigate it, as it's against her character.

My BZPRPG Characters

Considering the tensions have yet to come to a boil, clans having not yet having taken an official stance on the issue, I am mearly projecting what could happen in the event sides start to be taken. On the flip side, many seem all to eager to go to war without much information.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Yes, that kind of thing would take time, and would require probably backing from clans, but would probably occur only after the clans have taken their stance on the problem. If done right it could be enjoyable, transcending the coup for profit trope.

My BZPRPG Characters

Yumi will hurt you

(and you will like it)

((I mean what))

Most clans aren't allied with the Fursics because there's little to e gained from aligning with a clan of sneaky people with a history of failure in trying to overthrow the god-anointed ruling family. The opposite is true for the Umbralines: They are strong, loyal and rightful and people follow them as a result.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen