BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I don't think people would react well to me suddenly kidnapping one of their characters without any prior consent. And I doubt I'd be able to do that anyway without auto-hitting.

I was thinking about this for a new character I've been developing to replace poor Kavala who will never get out of prison.

Whoah, thanks for the outpouring of well wishes. I'm back for now and feeling better, which means the Mata-Nui Weekly will be back in business. However, the MNW team is still looking for reporters for the following topics: ta, ga, kentoku, and Le. If you would like to take on one of these topics, please head over to my BLOG to let me know (or PM works too).

I'm noticing a rather large concentration of players in the market. Wasn't the market supposed to be a place that was considered dishonorable to visit as a high-ranking menti?

Spoilers: the nobility is actually 99% of the population.

"For far too long, the common people of this land have been abused by its archaic system of hereditary tyranny. Therefore, I implore you - revolt against your oppressors and bring forth a new age of equality on these Kentoku isles! Rise up! Viva la revolución! WE ARE THE 1%!"

Edited by Geralt of Rivia

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm noticing a rather large concentration of players in the market. Wasn't the market supposed to be a place that was considered dishonorable to visit as a high-ranking menti?

A massive number of people only have high-ranking Menti as characters.

While the Nobility is away the peasants shall play.

Come on fursics.. now is the time to strike.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Spoilers: the nobility is actually 99% of the population.

"For far too long, the common people of this land have been abused by its archaic system of hereditary tyranny. Therefore, I implore you - revolt against your oppressors and bring forth a new age of equality on these Kentoku isles! Rise up! Viva la revolución! WE ARE THE 1%!"

Peasant aristocracy.

I laughed.

Kughii does have a point, though. Daedra Syndrome at its finest, although I think Nuju meant for it to happen, so it`s really not a problem this time around.

Also do to the fact that Dashi can't really do anything.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I don't really think people want to play as farmers.

Unless they are secret Ninja.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It's up to the writer, though as the player guide states that the suggested reference point is human anatomy, the recommended blood colour would be red.

I would personally think that red actually makes little sense in this game. Our blood is red to my knowledge because of the iron our blood cells use to help carry oxygen (if I'm incorrect on this excuse me, going off memory here). But biomechanicals would not have natural iron, because they are composed of protodermis. In addition, liquid protodermis makes more sense than water for the same reason. Therefore, since protodermis, especially liquid protodermis, is commonly shown to take a silver color by default, that blood here would be silver. I don't mean to open a huge discussion on anatomy again, but just a thought.

Or maybe it could be remembered that liquid water like ours has been shown to exist in the Bionicle world - aqua magna, for instance - and protodermis in a metallic form seems to take a lot of the characteristics of iron, aside from rusting. From what I remember, anyways; regardless, it makes sense that they could have a metallic-protodermis based molecule in their blood that would make it turn red when oxygenated rather like ours does.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Both - they can do either. The default is liquid protodermis, but with practice, they can also control non-protodermic water, such as that found on and around Mata Nui.

Also, metallic protodermis does rust (or at least, can be made to by a kanohi jutlin).

It seems I have been ninjaed.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png