BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Something about it not contributing anything unusual to the game world.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I think that it was some sort of sentient, tribal gorilla-people or something. I might still have the PM in question...

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay, here's what I originally sent Nuju:

Physical Description: The Andrel'ine are essentially larger, more primitive cousins of the Toa family, only without the different lifespan stages. Their heads would resemble a Hordika mask with an upside down Rahkshi head piece (the original ones) acting as a lower jaw, and their bodies consist of two Inika torsos connected together via pinning two Metru hip pieces in opposing directions. (Note: I actually tried building a working model and found that the HF torsos worked better.) Their limbs are slightly elongated to compensate, but they remain just a tad shorter than a Vortixx. They have clawed hands as well as feet because, due to the way they are built, they find it easier to run on all fours (like a gorilla). Otherwise, they are bipedal creatures.

Strengths: The Andrel'ine have similar powers to Toa, however they lack precise control over them, so they end up causing a bit more destruction than intended. They are keen hunters and trackers, and have been known to stalk prey by scent alone. Their bodies have been put through rigorous trials during both hunt and combat, resulting in a toughness that rivals that found in Skakdi.

Weaknesses: Most of the Andrel'ine's battle strategy relies on hammering opponents via weaponry or elemental powers and, as such, they can be strategically out-witted. They are only intelligent enough to understand parts of the Matoran language, and speak it brokenly. They have an extreme phobia of their opposing elements and act erratically around them. They are unable to use Kanohi.

Other Info: Originally thought to be Rahi, the Andrel'ine were hunted down and killed off nearly to the point of extinction. They fled to Mata Nui long before the Toa Metru arrived with the rescued Matoran, eventually fading into myth. Due to the drastic decline in their population, only Andrel'ine of the original six elemets survive today. They tend to live away from the cities and have developed a great mistrust of those from other species, although they would be more likely to interact with Matoran than the others as they are generally more understanding and pose the least amount of threat in their eyes. Andrel'ine are primitive and simplistic warriors; if something can't block, bash, cut, or stab, they generally want nothing to do with it. Their tribes honor strength, loyalty, and patience as Virtues, and failure to uphold them results in banishment.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, that's kind of why I didn't want to do anything else with it afterwards. Oh well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Just a half-finished MOC; nothing game-worthy.

Quick question: Can characters come with houses upon creation?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Come on man, it'd basically be the Mystix Invasion except replace Vorex with Biobeast.

Do you, perchance, remember how that invasion worked out?

As I recall, both a Crowning Moment of Awesome and Funny for the late Turaga Matau.

EDIT: Makuta was a force controlled by the GMs. Mostly Nuju on the rare times he did anything on screen.

yeah but matau was all emzee the gawd you goon

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

well sorry nato im comin back for the outsiders

What's this about? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hang on Norik. Are you implying that they would die easily? Or that they've killed lots of people? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar