BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Well, Grokk seemed to have a soul in his very last post. It was a soul, or a ghost, or something. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So, I have a question for people. What characters will become active again when Ko-Koro becomes back to the present, and what vague plans do people have for them?

I didn't have any characters involved in the battle itself, but Aelied, Zueya, and Cyrix I have set to begin infiltrating the Koro, and Fyura is making her way there because hey, evildoers. And I want her to get an antidermis power.

The times, they are a-changing...

Dayeth is my only character within Ko-Koro itself, and I suppose what happens next kind of depends on what happens during the timeskip. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Both Dravennica and Zenithex are currently still in Ko-Koro. Both of them will also be waiting to see how the time-skip goes, but I'll make a brief outline on what their plans will be anyway.

Zenithex will be sticking around for the sacrifice the Brotherhood currently has planned, but if there isn't any Brotherhood-related business for him to take part in afterwards, he'll probably be moving on to another Koro to spread the good word of Ak'rei'an via murdering people (which is when the victim poll will I previously mentioned will start, I guess). Best not to interact with him unless you're planning for your character to "see the light of the archangel."

Dravennica, on the other hand, will either be taking a trip down to the Vault to also obtain some Antidermis or seeking out a suitable location for her own private base in Ko-Wahi, provided that Echelon doesn't have anything for her to do first. Besides continuing her manhunt for a certain detestable Bo-Toa (here's a hint; his name starts with a V, and it rhymes with "Erulas"), she will also be enacting her so-called "Project Legion," which I will write up a post for here in News and Discussion at a later date. She, unlike Zenithex, will be glad to welcome interaction... as long as the interacting character is evil and not trying to pick a fight, that is.

I'm also working on a Vortixx bounty hunter that might eventually make her way up there to see what the guards at Ihu-Koro would shell out for captured Makuta-worshippers.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Is Ihu-Koro in Ko-Wahi? I don't know much about the added villages in the game.

Yes. Somewhere just up the mountain from Obsidian Outpost. 

Unless he gets murdered as Roman is so fond of reminding me.

Eh. If Echelon has established order, the chances of there being rampant killing and murdering is far reduced. Your chances of dying were much higher when you opened up shop in the middle of the attack. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

What part of Echelon is gentle? He force-chokes people. That aint gentle. 

You know what? I want to see Echelon taken down by someone with charisma. Simply overpowering Echelon isn't a fitting ending for the character. When he goes down, I want him to go down in style. Someone with the 10th Doctor's level of charm, someone who can simply yell at Echelon enough and convince that Mata Nui should be preserved, not conquered or destroyed. I want to see Echelon stopped by his own volition. Simply killing the guy is a). nearly impossible but also b). might be cool at first but wouldn't stand out amongst the countless beatdowns bad guys have been given over the years.

Admittedly, it would be fairly hard, but I'm sure Echelon has something you can use to your advantage when talking him down.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Last time I checked, the villagers of Ko-Koro were being enslaved. It's more than likely that all of Tarkahn's stuff was "confiscated" and the inventor himself (if he's still alive) is probably being forced to make weapons for the bad guys... without being paid.

As for Echelon being stopped by his own volition... good luck with that.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Do characters have a set limit of Native Tech slots?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Sweet.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

For the Vortixx bounty hunter I'm currently developing, I wanted to give her a very nice-looking set of Patero Launchers with Volo Lutu Launchers mounted on the underside of the barrels as sort of a secondary-fire mechanism, and I was wondering if they were going to exceed a slot limit for Native Tech that I wasn't previously aware of.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, for a Vortixx, weapons like that sound pretty feasible. But wouldn't it be easier to create a foreign tech item with those same aspects, but more powerful? Like a grappling hook shotgun or something?

Hopefully both of her Foreign Tech slots will already be occupied (still in talks with Nuju at the moment). She currently has an engineering background in my head, so modifying the Volo Lutu Launchers so they can be attached to elongated Patero barrels shouldn't be much of an issue theoretically.

There is character in Po-Koro who already modified one into a wrist-mounted version, after all.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You know what? I want to see Echelon taken down by someone with charisma. Simply overpowering Echelon isn't a fitting ending for the character. When he goes down, I want him to go down in style. Someone with the 10th Doctor's level of charm, someone who can simply yell at Echelon enough and convince that Mata Nui should be preserved, not conquered or destroyed. I want to see Echelon stopped by his own volition. Simply killing the guy is a). nearly impossible but also b). might be cool at first but wouldn't stand out amongst the countless beatdowns bad guys have been given over the years.

Admittedly, it would be fairly hard, but I'm sure Echelon has something you can use to your advantage when talking him down.

Hey, Casanuva has charisma. Maybe not 'talk the villain to death' levels, but it's still there.

just be careful, casanuva might get choked by that charisma if you know what I mean

Which is dark magnetism. Magnetizing things that normally can't be magnetized.

Oh, hey, what does a Toa of Magnetism control? Magnetic fields. I'm kinda hoping a normal toa can wrest enough control over the dark magnetism to at least dispel it.