BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Paladins from Ta-Wahi

IC: Fiera, Akira

I hate jungle. It's damp, it's hot, and it's alive. "You know, maybe the charred forest isn't so bad after all!" I complained, drying off the sweat from my forehead. "We would already be there if you picked up the pace." Akira said plainly. "You try lugging this heavy armor across half an island." I barked back. "Well, when a Matoran transforms into a toa, they look like they imagine a Toa should look like, so the armor is really your fault. Let's move, we're almost there." The paladin answered. I couldn't help but notice the sadistic smirk on her face as she sped up. I guess the training has begun without us knowing. "We didn't take the highway on purpose, didn't we?" I asked. Akira didn't answer. There was no need. Her smirk turning into an evil grin was answer enough. "You know, for a day's travel, you didn't tell us much." I tried to wipe that smile off her face one last time. "First I want to find the last one to be with us before the real training starts. I hate repeating myself." I gave up. she had answer for everything.

We approached the village. The only entrance I knew of was an elevator station. The look on the guard's face was priceless. I could hardly blame him though. Akira's skeleton like appearance put the chills to me when I saw her for the first time as well. And this time, she had three other toa with her to boot. "What is your business in Le-Koro?" the guard asked. I admired the level of calm he managed to keep. "We are a newly formed team looking for recruits. I don't assume we'll be staying too long." Akira told the guard. The matoran was clearly relieved at her friendly tone and motioned us up. "When we're up, scatter through the village. Listen to the chat on the streets, we're looking for a new Toa, few days old at most. He or she could be wearing one of these." She gave the order and pointed to her ring.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: One of the marines, a De-Matoran with black-grey armour and brilliant green eyes partially hidden beneath a silver Sanok with headband-attachment-thingy, would receive a quick but purposeful tap on the shoulder in response to his query. If his gaze were to follow up along the hand which prodded him, he would find another set of shining emerald irises behind the scratched and scarred Kanohi Hau of a Toa who'd been in about a dozen battles too many over the years. "You're looking for the local blacksmith?" I asked, the smile on my face conducting a delicate balancing act between friendliness and hostility. "There's not any trouble, is there?" -Void

IC; Voutok [Pala-Koro Tavern]The De-Matoran was taken somewhat aback by the sudden approach, but was quick to compose himself when he saw there was no immediate danger."Oh, no, no trouble at all. I'd just like to ask a few questions about Pala-Koro. This is the first time I've been here, see, and I don't hear too much of it in the other Koros. Would the blacksmith happen to be you? Or otherwise could you point me in the right direction?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Xarya (Le-Koro)

The wind flowed over her in waves as she leapt from branch to branch with agility to match even that of a full-fledged Toa of Air, despite the fact that she wasn't. With a quick burst of speed she managed to leap from a branch and to another several bio away.

The sound of buzzing wings caught her ear, and she saw a lone Nui-Rama come down on a defenseless Ghekula.

A flash of blue lightning and a white blur later, and the Nui-Rama was taken care off. The Ghekula overjoyed and gave off a grunt of appreciaton.

Xarya ended her trip down memory lane as she sat down at a small cafe not far from the bazaar, she needed a drink after a long day on patrol.

As she sat down, she threw an inquisitive look at her left hand. Or rather, the ring that she was carrying on one of the fingers.

"I still don't get how this thing managed to turn me into a Toa" she mumbled. If somebody had answers about this ring, she'd gladly do quite a bit to learn about them.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vrana

"No, I don't." He remarked in a voice eerily similar to a hiss. He didn't need them helping him with this, he could handle it himself. Whatever was wrong his his newly found powers, he would find it out and fix it, until then he didn't need any help.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ankran

Ankran sat on a rock near Le-Koro. He wanted to travel to other places besides Le-Wahi. He always wanted to. He went somewhere near Xa-Koro and searched for something fun to do.

OOC: Ankran is open for interactoin.

IC: Akira

When the elevator reached the top station, Akira left the group with simple "You'll find me in the darkest corner." Spirit! There were even more people here than in the village of fire. She turned to what seemed like a less busy street and kept walking, looking at everyone go like they needed to be whereever yesterday. she found her way to a place called 'The Bright-Star Inn' and decided to sit down at a table. If she was going to find thsi new Toa, she needed to be in a place were other people go, and a bar seemed like a perfect fit. She made herself comfortable on her chair and waited, patiently observing the crowds.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Fiera

This place was something different. The green of the trees mixed with the sun that didn't reach the ground in such intensity, creating a lovely view that calmed the eyes. I walked over to the edge of the platform we stood on, leaning on the guardrail and taking a deep breath. "Check out that air!" I called over to the group, "It smells so healthy! There's no ash in it, no smoke, no nothing!" I laughed.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

The paladin looked in the direction where the weak voice came from. What she saw made her glad she decided to leave the skull she had for helmet in Ta - Koro. This person looked broken and seeing a horrible spiky monster made out of bone was probably the last thing she needed to see. "Hi." she replied in a friendly tone. "What is your name?"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

I.C. Vompran (Pala-koro tavern)

He was already nearby Kethrye when Daylaria sat down. Looks like Ga-koro wants to form an alliance. Nice. Weren't we already trying to help them? No matter. I guess there's no reason why we can't re-ensure an alliance, right? Strange.

Vompran kept silent, and turned his body sideways so that the side of him with his arm missing was facing the opposite direction as the visitors. He was still very self-conscious about his injuries.

elementalussal.png

IC: Ankran

He returned to the village. He went back to his hut to take a rest. What of Letrakh? WHat has happened to him? thought Ankran deeply. He went outside to get some fresh air.

OOC: Ankran is open for interaction.

Akira looked into Noira's eyes, as if she was trying to get a glimpse of her soul. The girl looked frightened. "I'm Akira. It!s very nice to meet you." She said, slowly reaching over to the other toa with her palm facing up. "I'm a friend." she said in warm tone.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

"Sure." the paladin smiled. What's your story? Akira wondered, but knew better than to ask her. She still got nightmares when asked about her own. "Are you hurt? I can help." She said reassuringly, giving the other Toa a quick glance over, checking for obvious injuries, both present and past.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Krahma

Frankly he was bored of the ongoing argument, and was only too happy to sidle off to collect some supplies. He was slightly worried for Tepi, who potentially didn't know the area that well, and last time he came here ended up under attack from a Rama swarm. There was far less risk of that now, particularly as the sun was so low in the sky, but he was still worried.

"Why am I worried?" he muttered to himself as he picked his way through the foliage. "I don't know the guy, and I'm a whacked out figment of someones imagination thats become real and taken over. Caring is not my thing."

Soon night fell, and he was wandering along the shores of Lake Pala. He could see the shimmering reflection of the red star in the dark waters, its red light making for an eerie atmosphere. As he stared into the lakes dark depths, he saw the silhouette of something tall, and crooked. He realised it was a strangely familiar tree, its reflection superimposed upon the water, not far along the banking.

He walked up to it, and stared up at it, thinking. What was its relevance?

There were the sounds of battle all around him, and before him there was a Rahkshi. He swung his hatchet - NO - Ranama's hatchet, but the blade met the Rahkshi's hand, which it caught and yanked from his grip, before bringing it's own staff around, to deliver a killing blow.

He shook himself, returning to the lake edge. He got down on his hands and needs, and began to search the surrounding shrubs. Eventually his hands met something hard. He lifted the head of the hatchet, and turned it over in his hands.

He ducked, and managed to avoid the staff. Being a matoran, he was small and agile. He relinquished his grip on the handle of the hatchet, and ran between the Rahkshi's legs, into the deeper jungle, which glowed with the fire of battle.

He threw the axe head down, alarmed.

"Tepi!" he shouted, inadvertently, in a voice unlike his own.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC Zahkon

He was alarmed by the shout of Krahma, but knowing Krahma it could potentionally be just a Fikou spider. He saw Tepi was running towards the Jungle edge.

I'm not risking my life for that guy. I think I'm just letting Tepi check it out then.

"Hey, Tepi, take this." , He threw one of his knifes towards the the darkness of which the sounds came from, which hitted the tree next to Tepi perfectly in the right spot to keep sticking in. What was a simple knife for the Vortixx, could be a sword for a Matoran sized being....

I'm back!

IC: Ranama

"Tepi!" he said, a grin spreading across his face as he came to. "It's good to be home."

A knife suddenly embedded itself in the tree next to them.

"What the Karzahni?" he gasped. He'd been preparing inside his own head to fight back, and new full well that when he did, these Sixhand people would probably take badly to his return to sanity. He hadn't expected to come under fire so soon.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Xarya (Le-Koro Bazaar)

The methodical buzz of the Le-Koro bazaar skirted by Xarya's ears where she sat by a table hidden in the corner of a cafe's outside premises. She preferred it like this, it gave her time to think.

As she sat there, she lifted her hand, palm inwards as her eyes narrowed. She closed her eyes, and summoned forth the power of lightning that had so recently come under her control.

"Concentrate"

And she did, she really did. The power was flowing into her hand, crackling arcs of blue lightning running between her fingers, but alas, as before, the power wrenched itself loose from her control and ruptured into a massive blast of crackling ferocity that soared straight up into the air.

"Mata Nui darnit" Xarya cursed as she picked herself up from where she'd been knocked the ground by her own power. As she got back to her feet, she noticed that all the immediate patrons were glaring at her.

"Just... just practicing" she mumbled, with a deep red blush. She started picking her food, whishing she could just disappear.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Zahkon

The blade came flying back to Zahkon, he could hear the sound of it approaching. Then, he raised his hand and catched the Blade in Mid-Air. He then started smiling.

Hehe, I'm still that good...

"Be sure to not stay too long in the bushes, Love birds."

I'm back!

IC ZahkonHe arrived with a torch, for he had lit a fire."And maybe... You two should shut up and help me get those material while its still dark. Instead of me having to cut off your little heads."

I'm back!