Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC: Zane (Sith Infiltrator)

Zane nodded approvingly. He was glad to see that Jaceren was flexible in his beliefs and was willing to learn and change. "Understandable. Trust is easy to lose and hard to come by," he replied, "But the fact that you have accepted that you need to change is already a step forward. After all, personal growth and discovering your flaws along with your strengths is a slow but important part of your training."

Edited by Promised Land

IC (Anshar Rune):

Rune grimaced ruefully at the Zane's words. "Right. Competition seems to the second-nature to most sentients. And then there're the psychotic ones..." He gestured with his chin to the door, a cultural quirk of his mother's people. "Like that mutant Kaminoan seems to be."

"Gans, somehow, I have the feeling that challenging a Sith Lord to instruct you, then rejecting the lesson would be a perfect way to not impress her." The Apprentice looked at the Mandalorian apprentice with golden eyes that had just a hint of cheekiness in them. "If patience is a virtue you need to develop, I suggest giving a little more consideration to Lord Gurrox's challenge. Shying away from an opportunity to improve oneself... I don't know, my friend." The Kage hybrid shook his head hesitantly, false uncertainty written on his face.

Anshar raised himself and gave a semi-casual salute to Zane. "Apprentice Rune, at your service by the way. You are Lord Dravvad, correct? You gave us a lecture on the Naga Sadow once. I'd imagine a historian and archeologist like yourself must be looking forward to exploring some of the Rakatan ruins on Lehon."

OOC: Zane wouldn't happen to be considering taking on an intern would he?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar Sailor

"I know" Nentir replied. "I'm gonna aim for the turbo laser before they can fire back". pressing buttons and flipping switches almost faster than the eyes could track, he readied the Turbolaser, ready to blast the ship to pieces if needed. it was nearly at full power, and he was ready to fire it. "I would recommend getting away from the ship" he said over the com to the other Jedi.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Kam-Ul (Coruscant Airspace)

"Acknowledged"

The new voice that chimed through Nentir and San's comlinks came from a new Jedi starfighter that'd just arrived on the scene. The call for help in apprehending the thieves had just gotten to Kam, so he'd wasted no time in getting aboard his fighter to set off after them.

Kam fell in beside San as he waited for Nentir to take his shot.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Darth Serpens)

"Very. You will need an obsssssscure plant however. I have never usssssed it myssssssself, sssssssimply becaussssse I have no wisssssh to become reliant on ssssssuch a thing." The scaled Sith Lord paused for a moment, digging deep into his databanks. "Thisssss plant, Bota, isssss rare and a valuable to many beingssssss. Laying handsssss upon it will not be easssssy." If the holographic impression left within the holocron were sentient in a meaningful sense, it might have wondered what the other Sith hoped to accomplish. Sadly however, it lacked that ability.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"Curious. I've heard of it before. The Republic and CIS have fought numerous times over it. A potent drug, known to cure many illnesses, as well as have a strange connection to the Force." The enhanced senses of L'uo sensed someone coming towards her. Two? Regardless, she gave the hologram a respectful bow. "I thank you for your time Lord. We will speak again. For now, however, I am required elsewhere." Releasing the Force, she allowed the holocron to initiate its standard shutdown routine, before rising to her full height. It was not one of the Blackguard that she could hear; no, it was someone far more human.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Carawyn Jade): Carawyn swallowed, as he tried to keep pace with the (relatively) slowly rising Gozanti Cruiser. The quad-laser turrets were swiveling about wildly, firing bright red bolts at any speeder audacious enough to get within range of the rising transport. Nentir's freighter, and- "Kriff, is that a starfighter?" were hanging out of the direct line of fire, apparently holding off firing until the Padawan was out of the thieves' weapons.

Jade spat out a brief curse. Why weren't they firing? He glanced around. "Mynock skit. It's me." The Padawan glanced at the quad-lasers, which were firing on a lumbering Brayl-class bulk freighter. The thick armor on the heavy SoroSuub freighter took the laser shots, sparks flying. Whatever the cargo was, the pilot was more than willing to brave laser fire to deliver it.

At that moment, the Padawan cut the ignition to his Flitknot's ion engine, the speeder bike suddenly plummeting. The speeder dropped down several hundred feet, narrowly missing an air speeder filled with rowdy Rodians, before Jade started the engine once again, rocketing upwards to join the other Jedi. "Nentir, Starfighter, I'm out of range of the blast. Open fire at your leisure."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC (Trentin)
“They’re all backing off. I’m guessing someone’s about to try something. If you want my advice…” The criminal brushed a stray hair out of her face. “They’re still in the radius of a self-destruct blast right? So if we bail out into an escape pod, arm the self-destruct…well, we’ll take them all out and get away ourselves. I’ll cover all costs incurred of course. If this thing even has the option, if not, we can always overload the reactor.” Trentin wasn't an expert on the subject by any means, but reactors were delicate things from what she understood. "I don't know. I'm not exactly....well, gotta be something we can do to lose them. You have any junk we can vent?"
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Carawyn Jade):Carawyn slapped his forehead as he brought his speeder near Vroon. He raised his hand to his commlink. "Nentir, Starfighter. Aim for its sublight thrusters. That cruiser probably still has a rack full of proton torpedos and the last thing we want to do is set them off in the middle of rush hour traffic."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

OOC: The "starfighter" is me, right?

IC: Kam-Ul (Coruscant Airspace)

"Roger" Kam replied, and immediately set about unleashing a hail of red laser pellets at the cruiser.

"Steady, girl" he though as he zeroed in on the cruiser's thrusters with gritted teeth.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: San Vroon

Vroon nodded to Jade who had pulled up next to him. Before he turned and nodded to Kam's Jedi Starfighter as well. "Cripple their ship if you can't but we need them alive." he said. He watched as Kam's starfighter began to ignite its weapons at the enemy ship.

IC: Chubs

Chubs was feeling a bit woozy after his wild trip. He waddled over to the side of the speeder before sticking his little head over the edge and retching onto the side of the speeder. "Wub dub lub mud..." he muttered as he turned around wiping his puffy little lips with a furry hand.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC (Trentin)
Trentin swore again, this time in a mixture of Huttese and Gand (the vocals were difficult at best, but the descriptive nature made it well worth the effort). “I’m not seeing a way out of this. We’ve got every bone-headed Jedi with a death wish on the planet chasing us.” The ship shook suddenly. “Right. Well, looks like they’ve decided to kill us.” She crouched over some read outs. “Yep. Targeting the engines, we’ll be smashed against a building.” Suddenly, a voice flowed from Trentin’s left pocket. Curious, the Chiss withdrew a small silvered commlink from her pocket. “Who is this?”
“Women, we’re really going to need to talk about your habit of picking fights with the biggest Rancor in the pen sometimes.”
The Chiss grinned despite herself. “Stuff it you overgrown lizard. You going to talk or are you going to save me?”
“I’m thinking.”
“Tull.”
“Fine, fine. Reinforcements are inbound.” Evidently her bodyguards had managed to make it out into the streets after all. Must have sounded the alarm, bless them. She might not even replace them with droids if this worked. Emerging from the undercity, almost invisible in the scattering swarm of traffic, was a small group of speeders and two tube-shaped Vaksai starfighters (robbing Black Sun had its benefits after all). “We are engaging. You owe me for this dear. You really do.”
“If we crash because you were late and I survive, I’ll make myself some lizard-skin boots if you aren’t careful.”
“That hurt. Really. It did.”
The two starfighters opened fire first, focusing fire on the craft sporting a turbo-laser. Red streams of energy bridged the gap between the star-fighters and their quarry, followed up by two streams of smoke, concussion missiles. The speeders, slower than the starfighters, lagged behind somewhat.

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar sailor

Nentir grabbed the controls, desperate to keep his ship in one piece. he couldn't put the ship on auto-pilot. he knew that the auto-pilot would do a terrible job piloting the ship. he couldn't fire at them either, as they were behind him. "Elara, can you mount on of the triple-blasters? when I turn around, you'll need to fire at them"

OOC: Promised land, your cue.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Elara (Coruscant)

"I'm on it," she nodded and moved to get situated on the starboard triple-blaster. Taking a breath and hoping that their companion in the starfighter would be able to keep one of the two enemy starfighters busy, she gripped the blaster and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

-----------------

IC: Zane (Sith Infiltrator)

"Very much so," Zane replied with a slight smile, "I'm afraid my previous visit was disrupted by some wandering Rancor who didn't take too kindly to my presence. Hopefully, we can avoid a repeat of that incident."

OOC: I'll consider it, Madara.

"Kriff, I need my fighter." he muttered. "Kam you got room for another inside your ship? I can take one of your turrets."

IC: Talentia (Jedi Temple)

A young looking purple Twi'lek suddenly approached Jason. She bowed her head as she looked at the Knight. "The council told me I am to be your Padawan."

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar's face brightened considerably. "Rancors? Tremendous." The Apprentice swung down from the bunk. "I've been trying to learn everything I can from the Nightsister instructors back at the Renaissance. They've told me all sorts of stories about the ones back of Dathomir. I suppose the ones on Lehon are probably a little different." "I wonder how many we'll be fac-." The Apprentice was interrupted by a telepathic message that rang sharply in the minds of the collective group of the Sith. Darth Recusatia's voice swept into their minds. "Apprentices, Lords, our satellite has gleaned some more intelligence on our opponents. There are eight Jedi and at least one squad of clone troopers. They've encamped on one of the islands near the ruins of a Rakatan temple. It appears that they are doing some excavations. We shall be exiting hyperspace shortly over Lehon. Prepare your hearts, ready your minds, apprentices. Listen to the counsel of your seniors. After all, they will be the ones evaluating your progress on this mission." OOC: Hyperspace post 3/3 to Lehon.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Jaceren

"You have little faith in me Lord Gurrox." Jaceren said is mouth tightly clinched. He then heard the telepathic message from Darth Recusatia. "Excellent. This is intel we needed." he said. He closed his eyes and focused on the force. Allowing the Dark Side to pour into him as he prepared himself for the battle. He then grabbed his Mandalorian mask and lifted it to conceal his face.

IC: Jason tapped his foot, about twenty emotions running through his head. "I recognize you from somewhere, but I thought I told them before-""Oh no. They figured it out."Jason sighed. "Talentia, isn't it? Well, looks like I'll have to accept. I only have one test."The Knight held a steel sword out to her. "Take this."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "I don't know if you remember, but years back, when I was your age, I met you.""Keeping track of the younglings my old Master saved is something he asked me to do.""As for the swords, this is just... Well, I'll explain later."Jason drew his own steel."Now. First person to touch the other with the flat of the sword wins. How good are you at form one?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

GM IC (Darth Recusatia):

Recusatia's midnight blue interceptor swooped out of hyperspace like a raptor descending upon its prey. Darth Recusatia exited the cockpit, using her precise telekinetic powers to tweak controls and bring the craft towards the atmosphere, past the twisted metal 'ring' that had formed millennia ago around Lehon.

The dark lady swept down the corridor, black robes swirling like a cloud. "Assemble near the exit ramp and prepare for your final briefing."

. . .

Darth Recusatia stood in the hold, serenely watching the entrance where the apprentices and lords would be entering.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Talentia

"The younglings you saved?" she said. Suddenly it all came back. She had been young, very young. Fresh out of slavery and into the Jedi Order her teacher had gone insane. Captured her class and tried to bend them to his will. She remembered the two Jedi who had come to rescue them. The duel where one of the Jedi fell. Jason, he was the young Padawan who saved her.

"I remember now." she said as her emerald eyes widened and her twin lekku twitched slightly.

"I am best at Form I. I know some of II." she said as she raised her sword up figuring they were about to duel.

Upon the second message Jaceren swept out of the room and headed towards the exit ramp for the briefing.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC: Salvador Oro | Lehon

Lord Salvador promptly appeared at the Dark Lady's command, being one of the first to reach the entrance. He did not look forward to babysitting the apprentices, particularly considering how violent and irritating the majority of them were. Still, a job was a job.

He awaited her orders.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Serentethe aboard the Sit Infiltrator craft

Serentethe almost chuckled at the Lord's insinuation. He neither cared for what he considered the ramblings of a worthless Lord, nor would he let them waste his time. Though he would act like they'd made an impact. Slowly, he walked down the hall and then stopped in front of the training area. Just as he made it to the entrance a message played through his mind. It was time. He very nearly smiled as he walked toward the ship's exit, sliver claws flexing in anticipation. More of his time had been wasted than he'd thought but it didn't matter anymore. He didn't need to train to kill trash.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Am I still waiting for replies for Djashell and Syaa, or did I miss those?

IC(Gurrox): Upon hearing the words being beamed into his mind, Gurrox descended into the hold and took his place near the exit ramp. A squad of clones, hmm, those could prove problematic. A Sith who did not realise grenades and unseen snipers were very dangerous was a Sith who did not live long. Perhaps the cannon fodder apprentice could be sent their way, keep them busy and reveal any hidden positions...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Helor Tuorri, Aboard The Knife's Edge):

Since about the first time escape pods were mentioned, the pirate had been tuning out most of what his passenger said. It wasn't helpful, it was just some big-money boss-lady who got twitchy every time the clouds ended up below her. Really. It was hard to use a Gozanti for piracy without getting into a few tight scrapes, and he was still flying, wasn't he. Just needed to not take the employer on board next time, that's all...

He dimly noted a report from one of the other droids, something about starfighters joining the fight - and, for once, shooting at the other guys. Maybe a rescue wasn't so necessary after all. It was probably good for him that he didn't notice the close scrape with the light turbolaser - flying under these conditions was stressful enough.

Few seconds more, and the ship was finally high enough that the droids were hitting nothing but hostiles - well, not counting shots that just missed. Couldn't blame them for that, really, not when the bogies didn't have the good manners to sit still and take their beating.

About twenty seconds more, and he was seeing black sky. Stars, even. Bogies still following, but not much to do about that.

It was when the Lance came into sight that he realized he'd been ranting aloud for most of the latter half of their atmospheric flight. That was also about the moment that he opened fire on it, because no shiny ship over Coruscant was ever a friendly.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Carawyn Jade): Jade groaned as Nentir's turbolaser shot barely scraped the thrusters, blasting apart what looked like a street food vendor situated on a tower some distance away. The Zeltron Padawan could almost smell calamari as the Quarren vendor was engulfed in an explosion of grease and flames. The Gozanti Cruiser continued to rise, undeterred by traffic, which parted like curtains in a hurricane before the rising ship.A distant shrieking pounded against Jade's eardrums, starting softly at first, before rising into a crescendo peppered with the staccato of laser cannons. The Padawan turned in time to see two Vaksai, traditional Black Sun fighters, rush past the group, shooting a hail of laser fire and two concussion missiles at Nentir's Solar Sailor.The Padawan whirled as more sounds came, a mingling of the whine of blasters, and the distinct sharp crack of slugthrower rifles. A slug pinged off of the Flitknot, causing the Zeltron to dive with the speeder once again. "One, two, three, four, five. Five enemies in speeders." The Zeltron looked around. "Vroon, Nentir, it looks like the Vaksai are coming in for another pass." He glanced up. The Gozanti Cruiser was rapidly disappearing, melding into streams of traffic as it shot towards space.OOC:Strack, what happened to the missiles?

QuoteRed streams of energy bridged the gap between the star-fighters and their quarry, followed up by two streams of smoke, concussion missiles. The speeders, slower than the starfighters, lagged behind somewhat.

IC (Captain Tremaine): Captain Tremaine had been sipping his tea, half-heartedly checking the scores of the big grav-ball game with the rest of the bridge crew when he received a communication that his starfighters had finished refueling and were on their way back to the ship. The Lance was holding steady in orbit. As was customary for what amounted to a light escort and courier operating on the capital of the Republic, the shields were down. No one would be stupid enough to shoot a Republic Navy vessel. Not with dozens of other Navy ships a comm-shout away.The Captain, a non-clone human born and bred on Coruscant chuckled, and was about to comm the Zeltron Jedi Commander when a flurry of red caught his eye just outside the viewport. A battered-looking Gozanti Cruiser had exited the atmosphere and was coming, all guns blazing, at the Lance.Tremaine watched in horror as red lights began to blaze on the consoles. Apparently, his assumption had been wrong. The Lance's shields flared to life, but the damage had already been done. One of the Cruiser's wild quad-laser shots had managed to score a lucky hit, severely damaging the ship's external targeting systems.

GM IC (Darth Recusatia): Darth Recusatia surveyed the group of apprentices and Lords standing before her. She noted the telltale signs of stress on a couple of the apprentices. Fists clenching and unclenching, shoulders moving ever so slightly as their breathing quickened. She looked serenely at the group, before her lips formed a smile. "Those of you who think you'll be dropped off at the edge of the Jedi encampment and told to fight them head on can relax. Patience is the virtue of a Sith. Knowledge is power. And victory is much more than running an opponent through with a saber." The Mirialan's smile was icy. "Failure to take into account these things will be-" The Darth paused, as if picking an appropriate word. "- a disappointment.""Several hours remain before dawn on Lehon. Apprentices, you will be dropped off approximately 13 miles from the Jedi position, on a separate island. For your sakes, I hope you had the foresight to bring survival kits with you. The Lords will observe your progress from the ship." The Darth smiled and raised her hand. The exit ramp slowly opened to darkness. The infiltrator hovered just over a dense-looking jungle. Humidity and the sound of songbirds rushed up from it, into the hold. "Nwûl tash.

Dzwol shâsotkun.Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.Wonoksh Qyâsik nun."

"Apprentices, you may now jump."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Elara (the Solar Sailor, Coruscant)

When Nentir's ship had turned, Elara pressed the triggers, feeling the triple-blaster pulse against her arms as red streaks painted the distance between the Solar Sailor and the incoming starfighters. She became aware of the incoming concussion missiles and tried to track them, but her experience with manually firing ship-board weapons was limited and the shots mostly went wide. "I certainly hope that you've got your shields up."

----------------

IC: Zane (Sith Infiltrator, Lehon)

Having joined the others near the exit ramp, Zane nodded at the Darth's instructions but allowed his face to twist a bit in dissapointment when she mentioned that he would be staying on the ship with Gurrox and Salvador. Nonetheless, he smiled a bit a bit and nodded to the apprentices when the exit ramp opened. "May the Force guide you straight and true," he said before glancing at Darth Recusatia and sending a thought her way. "I don't suppose sending my droid out would be out of the question?"

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar smiled, saluted the Sith Lords and Darths, and looked over the edge for a moment, before leaping from the ship to the jungle below.IC (Darth Recusatia): Darth Recusatia did not acknowledge Zane's query, watching in silence as the Sith Apprentices leapt from the ship to the jungle below. Once the last one had left, the ramp on the infiltrator closed, and the ship disappeared into the night. It was only then that the Mirialan turned to Zane. "I lied. You, Lord Gurrox, and Lord Oro will observe the apprentices using these." She gestured, and panels slid open in the floor, revealing three modified FC-20 speeder bikes. "And these." She withdrew three amulets* from her cloak. "These amulets will shield you from the perception of the Apprentices. So long as you wear the amulet, you will be firmly in their mental blind spot."

She smiled. "More importantly, I would like you to investigate and evaluate the value what the Jedi are unearthing at their dig. Lord Dravvad, your expertise will be invaluable in this matter. For a group of Jedi to wander this far into the Unknown Regions is uncharacteristic. They may have found some artifact that we can make use of." She paused. "The satellite has identified at least one of the Jedi on-planet. A Barabel Master by the name of Demnel Limaech. He is a famed Jedi historian, archeologist, and archivist. Despite being a Consular, his skill with the sword is also quite impressive. His capture is a priority. I do not need to tell you to wait for an opportune moment, particularly since we do not know the skills of the Jedi accompanying him."She glanced at Zane. "If you wish, you may send your droid." She waved her hand casually, the ramp opening once again. "Do you have any questions?" OOC: *Thank you Doctor Who for perception filter magic.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

OOC: I missed one for Syaa... not entirely sure how actually my bad

IC: Gnar

"Of course its grimy, what were you expecting?" Gnar said as he shook his head. "This place is full of lowlifes and petty criminals. Its a bounty hunters play ground." he grinned as he strode forward. The towering Wookiee walked alongside the Twi'lek as they walked through the under city. "Sounds like something going on around here." he said as he heard the noise of distant blaster fire and what sounded like ships.

"Leave a few of the speeders to me." Vroon said. He accelerated as he swung his speeder around as he began to chase one of the speeders. He quickly gained on the speeder. He lifted one hand off of the controls as his double-blades saber flew into his hand. He ignited his saber, a green and blue shimmering blade extending from opposite ends. Vroon then let go of the controls stood up and then jumped. He flipped through the air as he closed the small distance between the speeders; the occupants blaster fire missing him.

He landed softly in the back seat of their speeder twisted his saber in both hands as he deflected some of their blaster fire. Vroon then swept his saber at one of the Black Sun mercenaries. As the Vakashi flew by another pass their weapons smashed into Vroon's old borrowed speeder igniting it and causing it to explode.

Jaceren nodded as he listened to the Darth's briefing. He turned towards the open air of the hangar and glanced down through his mask. He then took a step and jumped out of the hangar as he fell downwards towards the dense jungle. He focused himself in the force and flipped through the air before landing on a very large branch of a thick alien tree. Jaceren perched there for a moment getting his bearings as he allowed his senses to reach out to the jungle looking for danger. He then began to slowly climb down the tree towards the jungle floor.

IC Serentethe within the jungles of Lethon

The moment the Darth gave the signal Serentethe took a step forward and jumped out of the ship. Rather than aim for a tree Serentethe used the Force to slow his descent enough for him to turn his landing into a silent roll. Now that he was on the ground, he felt something more than just rage. The moment he came out of the roll, he made a dash toward the bottom of the tree he'd seen his fellow apprentice leap to. The goal was to complete the mission together, so he'd stay with the rest of the group for now.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.