Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

What does your ORIGINAL channel consist of?

original letsplays.

rawks.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I would play the BZPRPG, but there is something about it that makes me disinterested. I tried getting into it before, playing as a toa named Konstantine, but, again, I became disinterested and my guy just disappeared into the crowds like he came forth into the world.

constantine_toa_rpg.png

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

WHOA, IF YOU HOVER OVER THE BANNER IT SHOWS A PARAGRAPH. IT'S MAGICAL

A PICTURE OF A CLIFFSIDE TAKEN BY A CELL PHONE CAMERA. APPARENTLY WE CAN ONLY SEE PART OF THE PHOTO...

What is wrong with you?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

WHOA, IF YOU HOVER OVER THE BANNER IT SHOWS A PARAGRAPH. IT'S MAGICAL

A PICTURE OF A CLIFFSIDE TAKEN BY A CELL PHONE CAMERA. APPARENTLY WE CAN ONLY SEE PART OF THE PHOTO...

What is wrong with you?

I don't really know.......

I'm sorry....

this is what happens when i post at 1 am after drinking too much coffee...

A COOL WHITE AND GRAY BIONICLE DUDE WITH WINGS

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

Does it consist of any more ORIGINAL content?!

original short sketches.

*construction noises*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I like how there is only one creature yet you insist on using plurals.

A pretty good landscape. Where is that, for the record?

Where is that place at?

Arizona. The land north of the Mogollon Rim (southern end of the Colorado Plateau) and south of the Grand Canyon & the Mojave Desert if covered in rocky peaks and arid forests. Very beautiful land with a sacred aura (no joke, you can feel the holiness). More specifically, 'tis but a mountain pass betwixt Flagstaff and Sedona. This picture I took is special to me, as Flagstaff has white rock left over from the ancient dead volcanoes that it sits atop with plenty of trees and Sedona is wealthy in red rock and clay with rich green desert brush, and that spot is like the transition between the two. Soon after passing by the chasm-valley, all the trees by different kinds of trees as the van went driving by, and red mountains as far as the eye can see. Here, you can see some of the red mountains and the dead volcano.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A Japanese Windows module with a sprite-based firewall system defense.

A Picture of your Homeland.

While true, I don't live anywhere near there. Love too though, get out of this darn desert heat and live in the cool mountains. Become a reclusive history-keepin mountain monk and becoming one with nature, inviting quail and skin-walkers for pizza parties. Wait, why skin-walkers? What's happening to me?! I dun want to dine with no Apache/Navajo shape-shifting, man-eating witches! :cry: Begone thou yee naaldlooshii, power of Christ compels you! Yaagh! *ugly thing hisses*

:P

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

"The year is 2137 and Daronus's signature has still not been constructed. I am losing hope."

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

How does one create the hover text on a picture?

Highlight something, then click on the 'Special BBCode' button just left to the Font selection at the top of a active reply, select the 'Acronym' option, type what you want in the skinny box (it can be very long if you want, over some of the words in my signature for an example), then press 'OK'. I hope I helped. just be careful, you might get addicted like I have. :lol: Yay, passing the torch of Acronym-Fu: from Taka Nuvia to me, now to you. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

May I regift this?

How does one create the hover text on a picture?

Highlight something, then click on the 'Special BBCode' button just left to the Font selection at the top of a active reply, select the 'Acronym' option, type what you want in the skinny box (it can be very long if you want, over some of the words in my signature for an example), then press 'OK'. I hope I helped. just be careful, you might get addicted like I have. :lol: Yay, passing the torch of Acronym-Fu: from Taka Nuvia to me, now to you. :D

Hey, thanks man!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Bonfire and fireworks. Must be Spring Break again.

Oh, and my interpretation of GB's have masks of power and used them as inspiration for kanohi.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It would seem that you, Sir. Great Being, are a bit slanted to the wrong side.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

that is way more than six toa.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

that is way more than six toa.

Yes, dragonman. Hey since you like dragons so much, do you like dragonforce?

pure_muscle.png

Cozy fire, fresh air, cannibalistic pagans, and man eating dinosaurs, what's not to love about the Great Outdoors?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Cozy fire, fresh air, cannibalistic pagans, and man eating dinosaurs, what's not to love about the Great Outdoors?

Hey! That's Racist against Pagans! They're not Cannibals! They're Primitives with STANDARDS! No eating of the Agori-Flesh here! Everything else, yes. Mr. GB

pure_muscle.png

Hey! That's Racist against Pagans! They're not Cannibals! They're Primitives with STANDARDS! No eating of the Agori-Flesh here! Everything else, yes. Mr. GB

Chill, it was a joke. Of course not all of them are (that'd be historically incorrect!), but some of them were/are, and that was part of the joke as I was poking at, savage jungles y'know. Also, pagan in this case is not a race, so it's not racist. Derp.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png