IC:"I think that that can be arranged."

A clang sounded behind Gwen, a dark blue machine looming above her hiding place. It was an unknown model, similar to the air-based machine that had appeared partway into the battle, with a styling distinct from both the robots' and the humans' battle machines. The head-mounted sensors regarded her carefully, and after a pause, it dropped to its knees, angling its forearm so that it was near its chest, slowly angling down towards the ground. With a quiet whir, a hatch opened on the chest and a pale head poked its way out, followed by the rest of the pilot's body. Without hesitation, the military coat-clad pilot climbed to the ground, jumping down and landing a few feet away from Gwen."There really are people here! And you aren't dead!"

"Everyone just as fine and dandy as I am?"Alistair's voice echoed over the comm channels, a slightly wry tone present in the eccentric pilot's voice. "Because if so, I feel for you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Elijah

"Yo Alistair there's this cool new thing everyone's doing lately. It's called dodging. Goes well with that other thing called staying alive."

I wiped a wayward lock of damp hair from my eyes as in spoke over the channel, my breath fogging up against the impact-glass of the cockpit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tenchi Bridge

"Next time I go into battle," grumbled Garry, attempting to pull his newly acquired sawblade out of a broken Sentry, "I will be bringing along a lot more ammunition.

The manly, middle-aged man shook his head ruefully. All these young teenagers had so much bravado, even in situations such as the one they were currently in. He liked seeing that they could stay positive in times of trouble, but they seemed much more arrogant and energetic than his generation. Had he ever been like that?

Probably; teenagers were the same no matter the time period.

"Did we lose anyone?" he asked, a worried tone creeping into his voice.

Meanwhile, Holly had exited her cockpit, and was now sitting on the crouching Betelgeuse's shoulder, staring down at the river below. Unlike her fellow colleagues, she was currently deep in thought. There was something on her mind that nagged her - it was itching at her mind like two badly-fitting gears ...

"Where does the river lead?" she wondered.

IC:Cyrista had gotten rid of the the other Sentry, now there was only one - just what he needed. Now, he thought, how am I supposed to get rid of this Iron Drone? Cyrista hid under a piece of wreckage, waiting until the Sentry turned its side to him. When it did so, he shot the Iron Drone in the head. However, instead of killing it, or anything like that, it simply knocked him out of the mech. "Last time I listen to the movies!" Cyrista exclaimed, before the Drone turned and saw him. "Human!" it exclaimed. It rushed Cyrista, intending to knock him off the bridge, but at the last moment, Cyrista jumped to the side. The Iron Drone stopped and turned around. It rushed at Cyrista and grabbed at his shoulders, beginning a match of strength..... or wits.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Gwen

Frankly, I could've cared less about the pilot right now, no matter how adorable his apparent ignorance was. At the moment, the majority of my attention was focused on the machine sitting right behind him. The articulations, the wings, the weaponry and, oh yeah, its head.

I mean, seriously; that Battle Machine had a head. Like, not just a hunk of iron where all the extra wires and stuff, but something that actually looked like a -- I've got to stop using this word -- head. I've so got to get this mech underneath a microscope when we get home. This is the mechanical find of the... well, year, admittedly.

But hey, it was still really cool -- I mean, it's a head, for crying out loud!

Suddenly, remembering that I should probably pay some attention to the guy rescuing me, I turned my gaze back to the pilot (though I still couldn't keep it wandering back over to his machine), "Of course we're alive; there wouldn't be any people up here if we were dead."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Not necessarily. Once, I tracked a radio beacon only to get there and find that I was abooooooout... A week too late. They had rations, though! Thank God, I'd been running low. I was down to the stewed cabbage ones. I hate stewed cabbage. I think my audio log for that was day..... 1013? 1020?"The pilot suddenly paused, blinking quickly. It was bright out. Almost subconsciously, he adjusted the collar of the long military coat he wore, not seeming to notice, or at least care, that there was no point in straightening the collar when the coat was battered and coated in dust. His complexion was extremely pale, and his hair looked like it hadn't seen a comb in years. Overall, he had the appearance of one who hadn't seen anything even remotely close to civilization for a long, long time.

"Actually, that's neither here nor there. Because you are here, you're not dead, and I haven't lost my mind.""I hope."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Damage took the shuttles down to the containment facilities at the base of the mountain. Full of freshly caught villagers. With luck Panzer or X-71 would still be there, so he could follow the correct protocol approaches to get proper authorised access to a few humans. He wouldn't kill or necessarily even harm them in case they required the humans to be alive and functional for their own schemes

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Jeez, I hope so too," I replied, a grin forming, "Can you imagine the amount therapy bills I'd need to pay if I found out that I was just some guy's hallucination?"

As I had spoken, the pilot absently tugged at his collar of his uniform, and a quick glance revealed the terrible shape it was in -- the uniform and the pilot. I'm honestly not sure if either had seen clean water or rest in awhile. Not to mention, if his line about rations was true, then he probably hadn't had a square meal since... well, since day 1013 or 1020. And God knows how long ago that was.

"Saaaay," I continued, "If you don't have plans, I can't remember the last time our cafeteria served stewed cabbage; you should stay with us at base for a while!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Nope, no plans. Well, unless you all turn out to be hostile in which case I'll go back to roaming the wastelands in search of civilization."The response, though it might at first seemed a joke, was delivered in a completely deadpan voice. As serious as could be. "And I think I might take you up on that offer, if no one objects.""... I do have one question. What's "flirting"?"OOC: Phone post, so no color.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Guh, the robots just had to attack twice, in the span of less than an hour to boot." Josh grumbled. "What goes on in their processors, I have no idea." "And, um... You'd best look up the word in a dictionary." he responded to Abraham's question.

He powered down the flight in his mech, descending back to the ground. The Thunder Striker had lost quite a bit of energy in those two battles, and would require recharging.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

"I am not flirting with him! That was a completely platonic offer for him to stay with us!"

Certain that Garry wouldn't need anymore convincing on that topic, I gave an exclamation of "That's great!" or something to the civilization-searching pilot, and proceeded to drag him by the sleeve of his uniform back to his machine.

"Holly's right, let's get back to base. Don't worry; we've got lots of civilization, and stewed cabbage-less food back there for you!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Elijah

I "pffffffffffffffff"'ed over the comm, before stretching my arms in the crash harness, my shoulder joint popping with an audible crack. Man it could get cramped in here. The initial rush of adrenaline when the battle started was beginning to wear off, and my body seemed to remember that it hadn't slept in thirty-two hours. These things were running us ragged.

A flick of a switch, and the Celeritas' stealth-plating disengaged, the black-armored mech floating back into view. I stood on the bridge for a moment, admiring our work, before leaping into the air. A rather unnecessary spin and flip later, and I was rocketing back to the Sentai Fortress, dead set on getting a shower, meal, then sleep.

Or maybe just sleep, sleep, and then sleep.

Gotta keep priorities in order.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

The climb up to the cockpit was brief, and surprisingly easily. The Zephyr's forearm, whether by design or accident, had several easy hand and footholds to aid in the ascent. Upon reaching the cockpit, the pilot stepped inside, and immediately began searching the control panel for a particular switch. However, when Gwen reached the same point, one thing was immediately clear.

The space was radically different than what most of the Exo-Force pilots were used to. The control panel was similar in principle, but the controls themselves were a bizarre cross between a fighter jet's and a mech's. Buttons, switches, joysticks and levers existed on the same set of controls in a pattern and combination that, at first glance, seemed like nothing more than controlled chaos. The rear portion of the cockpit had been converted almost entirely into storage. It was nearly impossible to tell whether that was its original purpose or if it had been a modification, but that thought took a backseat to the sight itself.Cases of cans were stacked on top of each other as efficiently as possible, lashed down with a wide variety of bungee cords and ropes. The case on top was already opened, to reveal the plethora of canned rations within. A bulky machine was set up to the right of the cases, a large tank partially filled with water. Probably a recycling system, or a purifier. It was hard to tell which. A handful of thick blankets were tossed haphazardly to the side, probably abandoned from the last time he slept. "Aha! There it is!" Clearly pleased with himself, the pale pilot pulled a lever and the floor space just behind the pilot's seat began to fold and unfold, a secondary seat pushed up from underneath the floor.

"There! Now you have somewhere to sit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Having carefully avoided the piles of scrap and supplies that brazenly challenged riders for occupation of the cockpit, I flopped into the secondary seat, my head sliding to one side in order to get a better view of the control.

'Cause dang, was that a freaky piece of technology.

Totally had to dissect that once we got back to base.

"So, we all set to roll? Or fly? Or... what does this thing do exactly?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"This thing? It flies, primarily."Without glancing back, the pilot reached to the side and pressed the button next to his seat, bringing up the command prompt on his control panel. After a momentary pause, the command prompt appeared on his dash, and verbalized by the computer."Initiate system change? Y/N""Uh, miss?" The pilot did glance back, a slight grin on his face. "You miiiiiiiiight want to hand on to something!"Without waiting for a response, the mech stood, and began sprinting towards the edge of the bridge, legs coiling underneath it and lunging, sending the blue machine flying into the air. Mere seconds after the height of the jump, the machine began to shift and change, the cockpit filling with the sounds of whirring motors and the clang of metal on metal. Moments later, the boosters at the rear of the machine activated, sending the jet flying forward and into a controlled flight.

fK5oqYf.jpg

In retrospect, I maybe should've listened to this guy's advice -- if only to have prevented myself from nearly flying into the ceiling upon take-off. But, what's done is done, and with my body safely ensconced in my seat -- and my lunch safely ensconced in my stomach -- all I could was watch this mysterious pilot's fingers work away at the controls in fascination, and concoct wild hypotheses regarding what those weird noises outside had been.

"Hey, Mr... Mystery Person... or something... what does Initiate system change mean?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Abraham.""Abraham... Stein, I think." The reply came promptly, though it did not initially answer her question. "At least, I'm pretty sure that's what my name is. Haven't used it in a long time. I know my first name is Abraham, but I'm less sure about my surname.""Anyway! System change is what the Zephyr calls its transformation sequence. See, the form you saw a minute ago isn't its default. That's the bipedal configuration, referred to by the pilots back in the day as its Warrior Mode. Its default is the fighter configuration. It's, well..."He pointed out the cockpit window, directing his finger towards the back of the cockpit. "Well, I think in the old days they called it a fighter jet."

IC:With the Vernichten safely docked, Panzer-09 stepped onto the catwalk, and started heading towards the research division. It was, after all, where he had instructed the human captives sent to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Silence.

Then--

"That... is so awesome."

A smile the approximate size and shape of a slice of watermelon broke out on my face, "You have got to let me study this mech when we get back, pleeeeease."

And remembering my manners, I added, though with my grin never diminishing, "Nice to make your acquaintance Abraham Stein; I'm Guinevere Tylers."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"You want to study it?""Uh, sure. I don't see why not." The Zephyr banked slightly as it turned to the left, Abraham following the route the other machines were taking back across the bridge. "I'd rather be there when you did, because the Zephyr has a few quirks she'd developed over the years, but I don't see why not.""And when I say it is a pleasure to meet you, Guinevere Tylers, I mean it. I do eventually get sick of hearing just my voice for years upon years."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment, Abe."

"Anywho, yeah sure, it'd be great to have a helper down in the workshop," I replied, having just finished clipping my seat belt together, -- never forget to do that, kids -- and leaned forward till I could prop my forearms against the back of Abraham's chair.

"But, before that, could I ask... where are you from? I mean, 'cause it certainly doesn't seem like you're from around here and... uh, I haven't offended you, have I?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Offended? No, I don't really get offended. Not much to get offended over these days."After the second question, there was a long pause. It was probably the quietest the pilot had been since he started talking to Gwen, and he idly drummed his fingers on the dashboard in front of him. Just when it seemed he wouldn't answer, he began to speak, the brightly eccentric tone and demeanor all but gone from his tone, and if she were able to see his face, from his features as well."I'm not really from anywhere. Not anymore, at least. Once upon a time I hailed from Germany. Or at least that's what the records call it, it might have been called something different by the time it fell. I'm not really sure anymore. But I digress.""That... That was before the last war. I don't know what it was actually referred to, but that's what my dad used to call it. The last war, or sometimes just "The Great War". I don't know who started it, or why, or when. My dad never told me, and I never asked. It wasn't a normal war, this was... Well. No one would back down. That much I do know. And when it all ended, there wasn't anything left."Another long pause, his voice quieting even further. "There isn't anything left. It's all ash and snow, ice and darkness. So I traveled, trying to find somewhere, anywhere, that people were still alive. Day 1013 was the closest I ever came, a radio broadcast seeking for help. I already told you how that was."After another pause, his voice brightened again, though it wasn't quite the same. "I succeeded, though! And it only took me nine years, forty two weeks, and three days."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Sorry for not being super active in this RPG lately. Here's a little something to get caught up.

IC: Sakajia Nori

The arrival of people clad in white uniforms was the cue for Max to leave, and for me to bite my lip.

“Thanks for stopping by,” I called to him as he left, his hat tapping the underside of the doorframe as he slipped out, then turned my attention to the surgeons.

“Hello Nori,” a woman said behind horn rimmed spectacles; “we’re going to be taking you to the surgeons to attach your prosthetic.”

“About that,” I piped up, getting an odd look from the trio sent to wheel me down a hallway. Ignoring their reaction I continued; “I want to talk to the engineers. I want a mech, not a prosthetic.”

OOC: TIME SKIP (may write the actual procedure later)

IC: Sakajima Nori

My head was still swimming, the meds slowly leaving my blood stream took their sweet time wearing off. It was a few hours post surgery, and my elbow burned like it was on fire. The metal was cold though, which was strange, given how my nerves were screaming. In my blurred vision, the dull carbon-fiber glittered in the hospital wing lights like a Christmas tree from a family of overzealous children. A thin purring came from inside the contraption, as if a pleased cat had decided to morph into my arm and was digging it’s claws into my elbow.

“Well, we’ll give you a test-drive tomorrow,” I muttered and let myself lay back down in the bed, the new weight on my left side making sleep fitful.

Edited by Kughii

Abraham's silence was met with my own, and for a few moments the only sound in the cockpit was the obstinate droning of machinery. When my voice returned, the playful lilt was still there, but had been subdued and had faded into the background.

"Um, Abraham," I said quietly, "I'm... really sorry 'bout your home, and the nine years, forty two weeks and three days. That just- that sucks."

Eloquent, as always.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Could have been worse.""Most people, if there were any left after the winter set in, didn't have any shelter. Not any shelter from the cold, at least. They just... Froze. A cockpit and a few blankets isn't much, but compared to that..." Absently, he patted the control panel in front of him. "The Zehpyr's been my home, or at least as close as it comes.""Sometimes I'd just turn on my own recordings, just to hear some kind of noise. After the first thousand days, I could go back to the beginning and it was like hearing something new, I just couldn't remember the early days very well. Out there, things start to blur together...""I'm sorry." Abraham said, after a pause. "I've forgotten my manners, it's not polite to make others listen to my tale of woe. But thank you for the sympathy."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Damage looked out over the rows of stasis pods holding captured humans, the specific polarisation of the glass reflecting the internal radiation causing an X-Ray effect, turning the captives into a parade of skeletons inside green glass bowls.

"Unit Panzer-009," he said, approaching the inveterate Devastator, "I am submitting a request to gain access to some of the captives you obtained, Y/N?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC

First Character without a mech yaaay

Name: Jun
Species: Human
Appearance: Jun looks remarkably old for her age- her black hair is already graying, her cheek are sunken, and her face is unusually wrinkled. She’s had a tough life so far. Living during a war has been hard on her, more so than most- the rest of her family was on the robot’s side of the mountain when she saw them last.
Skill(s): She’s a very determined woman, when she wants to be. Jun is also pretty stubborn, and mentally very very strong.
Personality: Jun is tough. Losing her kids and her husband to the enemy scarred her pretty heavily, and she hasn’t found a whole lot of joy working fields under the constant threat of death.
Weakness(es): Jun never trained to be a pilot, and has no clue how to go about piloting a mech. She’s done some minor training with polearms and swords, but as far as combat goes, she isn’t the best.
IC: X-71
My metal hands dug into the soft flesh of the writhing and screaming human. He was a big man, muscular and tan, but I was made from iron and steel, and my whirring mechanical joints overpowered his muscles and shoved him firmly into the tank. He yelled and cursed at me as the green fluid engulfed him, filling his mouth and nose and soaking into his skin. His screams became coughs and then gurgles and finally he grew still and calm, and reclined peacefully in the green fluid.
I swung shut the metal door as the machine inside the stasis chamber began to scan his body, searching for diseases, body composition, muscle mass, ect. Everything about his physical body and quite a bit about his mind was recorded by the machine. I looked around at the rows of similar stasis pods where we were keeping our captives. Iron drones were efficiently shoving the rest of the captured humans into the pods and the green fluid.
Success. There was nothing that the humans could do to save these captured people now. They were ours, to do with as we wish.
Now all that remained now was to decide what to do first. As I began to slowly walk over to Panzer, preparing to consult him about our next move, I noted one of the captives, a woman, pull herself out of her stasis pod and run through the hallway. She actually made a decent distance, ducking around Iron Drones and dripping stasis fluid before one of the bronze robots dug its metal fingers into her clothing and forcibly dragged her back into the cell. Her fists beat at the door far longer than they were supposed to.
A resilient one. I made note of her.
Panzer was in discussion with another Devastator, Damage. I continued walking until I reached the two, standing silently with my hands behind my back.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:

"How many would you require?" Panzer-009 replied, pivoting in place to face the newest arrival. "And would they be returning intact, or in pieces? Or not at all?"

IC:

"I think I have just killed the conversation deader than the meat in the beef rations." Abraham said with a note of cheerfulness creeping back into his voice. "Check mark for Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Or Sunday. Whatever day it is.""So, what have you to say for yourself? Any specific preferred activities, pet peeves I should know of, people to avoid, societal mistakes I should avoid?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "The requirement is for voices only," Damage stated, "I am putting a plan into operation that necessitates genuine human speech patterns and vocal modulations. Pleas for help will be constructed to lure human pilots out on constant missions, tiring them out if they continue to answer them and leaving their villages vulnerable if they ignore them. Artificial voices would be recognised too quickly and would not have the right call-signs. Thus real humans are needed. And as they are needed alive, best interests lie in ensuring they remain intact and unharmed. I assume taking ten will not impede your own plans in any way?" Damage tilted his head slightly, in an almost bird-like fashion, "Query: What is your plan?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: And, being consistent as always...

IC:

"Just don't talk about robots in a positive way, or bring spiders around Sakajim--"

God, right.

Sakajima. Oh my God--

No.

No, don't don't go there girl don't go there do not go th--.

"Um, yeah -- Sakajima, and you should be fine around here. Oh, and if you want to be my friend, you'd better be prepared for long nights in the R&D workshops (...um... that came out wrong, sorry), and lots of genius inventions, coffee, and snakes and spiders."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Sounds fun!"Abraham replied cheerfully, clearly oblivious to the way that her statement originally sounded. He did, however, pivot in his seat when he heard her pause partway through saying Sakajima's name."Sakajima is the pilot of that small orange mech, isn't he? I'm sure he'll be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

So there I was, just falling into the abyss of a split mountain, just me and this ##########ing robot, alone and for all intents and purposes, doomed. Well, not me, considering I had booster rockets on my mech's feet. But, you see, there was a problem with that. The thunder fury and I were side by side, practically within arm's reach of each other. I saw his eyes flash with anger in some creepy robotic way that they do sometimes. So, the point is, he grabbed my mech's leg with his saw blade, knowing his time was up. But I was a high priority target, and he wouldn't go down without taking me with him. Robot #####.

The saw blade of the thunder fury began to grind away at my armor, slowly embedding itself into my mech's leg. I applied the boosters, hoping the sudden force would throw him off. No luck. The metal armor made a sickening groan as the blade continued to creep past my defenses. Well, I did have my sword. Holy -- I forgot about my sword. Seriously? Of all the times... Anyways, I hacked at the joint in his saw-blade arm, knowing the durable metal on the blade would be thicker than the joint armor. So, naturally, the robot returned fire with his chest-mounted Gatling gun. Perfect, I thought sarcastically. The streams of hot lead pounded against the cockpit, making even more red ligths on my HUD flash in a desperate grab for my attention. I couldn't do this for much longer.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Sakajima Nori

Coming to terms with having a robot attached to you is far easier than I thought. It hadn’t rebelled and gone “the claw” on me yet, although the past few hours I had been staring at my decision with mixed feelings of awe and distrust. It was the kind of black you saw on a fly’s eye: shiny and reflective in tiny hexagonal components. I was surprised at the choice of material, since it made my prosthetic as tough as any Uplink, maybe even Gate Guardian. White LEDs illuminated the inside like a flashlight on low beam.

“Who knew I’d have a nightlight for an arm,” I joked, blowing my wiry bangs back into their windswept look. Windswept was a stretch, given the fact my hair was straight as Takeshi and hard as Alistair’s drill. I always envied the other pilots for their soft, curly hair. How come I had to be the one with the almond eyes and punk hairdo? Then again, they all wanted what I had deep down inside, so I kept it to be their mirror. The irony of never knowing what we have.

The digits flexed at my command. Pistons and articulators silently acting on the will of the nerve endings in my elbow to pull the sheets closer. I pushed myself up in the bed, letting the pillow slide up between me and the whitewashed wall. Above my head, my heart was probably pulsing in red peaks and valleys. I couldn’t see the battle from this room. There were no windows, only four walls and a metal door. The air was cool, the gentle humming of the AC in the wall like a lullaby to my drugged senses. My arm still burned like cold fire, but the nervous ticks were slowly going away and accepting the new arm. I couldn’t remember the joke I’d made pre-surgery, but it was something along the lines of being a weather man for the Resistance.

The TV flickered on with a snap of electricity. I dropped the remote, letting the muted news enter, but not entertain, my field of thought. A few minutes later, I switched the channel. Food. Yeah, ramen sounded good right about now.

IC:"Ten captives are easily given, based upon the indicated need."

At the second query, Panzer paused, optics increasing in brightness ever so slightly. Where his voice not all but toneless, a note of pride might have colored it. "Our plan is relatively simple. The humans, despite their inferior numbers and supplies, have successfully beaten us back at every turn. There are a myriad of reasons for this, but they are all linked to one primary factor; the human mind. Their creativity and determination are what allows them to push us back when logic dictates that they should lose.""So what we will do is take that advantage, and make it into our own. Special neural implants will modify their behaviors, make them loyal to us. We have undertaken a similar project before, on the injured human named "Christine" several years previous. And with the medical knowledge of the village's doctor, one of the captives we have taken, we can easily adapt the existing designs for our purposes.""The result will be a force of pilots with the advantages of both human and robot, and perhaps... Spies, as well."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Damage made no movement, but it was almost as if the lights behind his eyes...flickered, dancing with the calculations going on inside his mechanical mind as he modified and altered his designs.

"Spies would be an invaluable. Would be able to feed codes and call signs, keep false transmissions seeming genuine, in turn keeping human pilots tiring themselves chasing what seem to be real pleas for help. Greater incentive to keep humans selected for vocal patterns alive. Will be taken into consideration."

He turned to look at the rows of prisoners in their glowing green prisons, "Free choice of test subjects assumed. Wish for chosen ten to be varied. Good range. Men, women, children. All voices, better for believability."

7AOYGDJ.jpg