Favorite Female Character

Larnuu

Nokama is my personal favorite, kind of the balance between the too-soft Gali and Hali who only pull out their swords in desperation, and the cold impassiveness of Helryx and Lariska. She is smart, strong, and assertive, but doesn't allow that to disrupt her team's unity. I also like her foil Roodaka, but I rank her lower because she is a villain, thus she is my second favorite.

Probably Gala.

'"White!" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

'"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

--- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings

Well, even though there aren't nearly as many female characters to choose from, I still had a hard time deciding, because I liked pretty much all of them. But I think I'll have to say Nokama is my favorite, just because I love the Toa Metru.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

You know, honestly speaking, I do like the Bahrag a lot. I suppose they count as female characters, right?

Yes, they are female. Greg confirmed a couple years ago.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

has anyone thought this would make a good poll? and i still like roodaka

There are clearly more than 10 women in Bionicle. WAY too many to make a poll! :P

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

has anyone thought this would make a good poll? and i still like roodaka

There are clearly more than 10 women in Bionicle. WAY too many to make a poll! :P
well maybe we looked back to see the most popular choices and use those as the choices

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nokama, because she is very wise and witty. She was my idol when I was little. Also, Vhisola, because I could sort of connect with her and the fact that she wanted Nokama all to herself. I'm like that with my friends, because I sometimes feel lonely and angry, so I look for someone to blame. And Varian's pretty cute, as well as Kiina, who I like because of her hyperactivity and...Yeah. the fanon lovetriange. Mata NuixKiinaxGresh. But KiinaxBerix is cool, too.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I'd say Hahli, Gali, and Nokama for good sided characters. Gorast, Roodaka, and Tuyet for bad sided character. Also I like the female character in The Order Of Mata Nui which i cant remember her name. Oh well u can tell me in your posts. :sigh: :hau:

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

That would be either Helryx, Toa of Water and leader of the Order, or Johmak, the ebon-armored woman who can shatter into a cloud of crystals.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I would say Hahli. Mostly because she is the only female character that had any signs of actual character development then all the other female characters combined... nah I'm just kidding. No, I actually like her because she seemed to be most involved female Matoran/Toa.Also, her voice and character potrayed in the movie was pretty good.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Hali and Gali are both great, but I'm all about Lariska.My formula of Lariska: Dark Hunter+robot arm+ninja/assassin+crazy athleticism+ poison daggers = Lariska, and Lariska always=awesome :sigh:I'm also a big fan of Helryx. She's the leader of The Order of Mata Nui, and she is so cool for a quote on quote good guy. Who doesn't appreciate that? She has so much authority,not to mention her mastery over water. Overall, definitely a win.

Edited by ToaTonyia toa of awesome

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach

This is a hard decision but I'd Gorast, Helryx, Hahli, and Macku.Gorast because she is pretty awesome. Hey she was the last surviving female Makuta. I think that says something about her.Helryx mainly because she is different from how most Toa of Water acted (Tuyet being an exception).Hahli, I think I liked her personality and she was great in MNOLII.Macku because she was one of the first "rebuilt" Matoran I got. Not to mention she was part of the Chronicler's company in MNOL.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

• 3 months later...