~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

That was an interesting read. Nice cast sheet. Though I don't even remember seeing Nijen.

She appeared two times more than Jarn. Both appeared in numerous specials, and they have both been in the season finale. It was my sister that helped Jontor load my broken body into the ship.

I love the character sheet! Very nicely put together!

I didn't know you included your sister and brother in it too! :o wow that's so cool... and kinda sweet if you think about it haha. Very nicely done. Can't wait for the final finale. ;)

Yeah, they've been in the specials, mostly. They may have a greater role next season or in AC&T.

Well, the character list was an entertaining read! Also, I was actually surprised when T1S's element was listed as unknown. I always thought he was a shadow Matoran!

Really? I assumed earth hahaha (drill and all I know, very stereotypical)

Mm.... Both wrong. ;) Though I can see how you'd think Shadow (from the name and dark colors) or Earth (drill and green eyes), but neither one is correct. Meyres knows what I am, and he asked Cyrahk and Thulk a question concerning this subject for the benefit of the rest of you. Perhaps I'll reveal it in Part 4 of the finale. We'll see. :) (Also, I believe Bluefire may know my elemental affiliation. If I am correct in saying that, and if you're reading this, Bluefire, don't give it away just yet. Thanks.)

The character sheet was nice and I liked how you wrote their names in the text they use when talking.

Thanks! I was unsure of what text to use for Vamprah because, well, he's Vamprah. Given that he never speaks, I had to improvise with the text for him.

Speaking of Part 4, I'll be working on that either today or tomorrow, and then I'll also be working on the last Special for this season, which I hope to have done by the 20th.

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

As today is a holiday, I bring you a new comic!

Special: "Happy Father's Day!"

Sort of a last-minute idea, but I like how it turned out. :)

Yes, those Rahkshi are talking. Because it's a holiday special, I like to bend the rules where needed.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been seriously busy these past few months. But what an awesome way to make an entrance. And it's just like me to procrastinate like that. :P

It's quite alright. In any case, I'm glad you liked it. :)

On that note, I bring to you all Part 4! Don't worry, it's not the last one. We have one more on the way, and with that one, I will wrap this all up and be taking my break from comic making until next season.

Comic 39: "Season Finale Part 4"

Enjoy!

Two pieces of news:

1. There will be one Special in two days. It'll be a short one, but I think it's worth doing.

2. Next weekend, I will be traveling up to visit my cousin. During that visit, I will deliver to him the three villains for his comics, and then I will help him out with getting "The HUNA Report up and running. Who knows? I may even get to make an appearance in his first couple comics. :) (Hint-hint, Meyres. Write me into the script, would ya?)

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

That was cool. It was a bit easy to beat Makuta, but still cool.

Looks like Ghutan's got the main villain spot to himself now...I wonder what will come of it.

Oh, and Tahukan looks way better now. I love that regeneration.

With the new season starting, are you gonna open up Guest Star slots again?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I played a good small part of that! cool!

Aye, that you did. It was kinda funny, though. While I was editing the pics, there were two scenes where I almost forgot to turn some of your parts lime green, since some of them don't exist in that color. Got towards the end of editing when I realized my mistake. So, yeah, you were almost a Ko-Matoran for a few scenes. Good thing I caught that, right?

Looks like Ghutan's got the main villain spot to himself now...I wonder what will come of it.

It wasn't necessarily easy to beat him. Remember, he just spent the better part of the last couple comics basically fighting himself, his own equal. Because of this, he would have been weaker. That, in addition to the cast and guest stars screaming at him from all sides left him a little disoriented. So me jumping in and slicing off his head (kinda dark for me, I know, but I had my reasons) was relatively simple. I just needed to get close enough to do so.

Well, he has all of next season and beyond to show you what he can do. Oh, and he gets a slight upgrade in the Finale Epilogue. :)

I've had that particular MOC sitting around for the past few months, just waiting for the Guest Stars to return so that I could make him regenerate. Which brings me to my next point...

I'm not really planning on doing Guest Stars next season. I have a set of select few PGSes (BlueFire, Sybre, and Iron_Man5, so far) that are intended to stick around for the majority of the season. I don't want to have too many, so maybe 4 or 5 total. With that said, there's an open spot, if you want it.

So did Tahukan regenerate like the Doctor can? :???: Is that what happened?

Yup. When he filled out his GS sheet, he called himself "Tahukan the Timelord", and being a Doctor Who fan, as well, I figured it would work to have him regenerate. Besides, I hated the MOC I used for him up until now. The arms were difficult to keep in place, and the head always felt blocked in by those shoulders. A change was necessary.

OOH MAN! I love this!

I loved the regeneration sequence that was cool. It might be because I just love Doctor Who! :D

Yay, another one! Whovians unite!

Anyway, I bring a new comic! Well, a Special. But it's a good one. :)

Special: "4-Year Anniversary"

Enjoy. :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Aye, that you did. It was kinda funny, though. While I was editing the pics, there were two scenes where I almost forgot to turn some of your parts lime green, since some of them don't exist in that color. Got towards the end of editing when I realized my mistake. So, yeah, you were almost a Ko-Matoran for a few scenes. Good thing I caught that, right?

It wasn't necessarily easy to beat him. Remember, he just spent the better part of the last couple comics basically fighting himself, his own equal. Because of this, he would have been weaker. That, in addition to the cast and guest stars screaming at him from all sides left him a little disoriented. So me jumping in and slicing off his head (kinda dark for me, I know, but I had my reasons) was relatively simple. I just needed to get close enough to do so.

Well, he has all of next season and beyond to show you what he can do. Oh, and he gets a slight upgrade in the Finale Epilogue. :)

I've had that particular MOC sitting around for the past few months, just waiting for the Guest Stars to return so that I could make him regenerate. Which brings me to my next point...

I'm not really planning on doing Guest Stars next season. I have a set of select few PGSes (BlueFire, Sybre, and Iron_Man5, so far) that are intended to stick around for the majority of the season. I don't want to have too many, so maybe 4 or 5 total. With that said, there's an open spot, if you want it.

Yup. When he filled out his GS sheet, he called himself "Tahukan the Timelord", and being a Doctor Who fan, as well, I figured it would work to have him regenerate. Besides, I hated the MOC I used for him up until now. The arms were difficult to keep in place, and the head always felt blocked in by those shoulders. A change was necessary.

OOH MAN! I love this!

I loved the regeneration sequence that was cool. It might be because I just love Doctor Who! :D

signoffffff.png

My 6 year anniversary is in two days.

bBhcfWO.png

OOH MAN! I love this!

signoffffff.png

My 6 year anniversary is in two days.

Lol, ya'll are adorable. :P

Also that was great. T1S's so screwed.

---

signoffffff.png

Hmm, that does make sense. Actually, I tend to notice details like that most of the time, I don't know what happened. Maybe since the season finale was multi-part, I should have re-read it from Part 1 before reading Part 4. And that isn't really that dark, decapitation is one of the less painful ways to die. Real quick. I would have been worried if he started stabbing him repeatedly in non-vitals though. :P

Oh, cool. I definitely want it, even if I might not have much of a role. Thanks. What information do you need sent?

OH MATA NUI WHAT

I'm not sure how that even ended up on him...or how it'll be eventually removed...but it's hilarious! One of the funniest jokes you've made. And I love Jontor's reaction.

Maybe with a skillful move, T1S could get one of Jontor's slashes to remove the Norik head. :P

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OH MATA NUI WHAT

I'm not sure how that even ended up on him...or how it'll be eventually removed...but it's hilarious! One of the funniest jokes you've made. And I love Jontor's reaction.

Maybe with a skillful move, T1S could get one of Jontor's slashes to remove the Norik head. :P

The thing with the X-year Spinny is that I always felt that the one receiving it is forced to wear it for a week (or 24 hours, I can't quite recall). Probably got that impression from some of the earlier Comic-makers.

No need for Jontor to remove it. It'll fall off when its time is up, and then my face will be free again.

With that, I bring to you guys the epilogue for the first season. Been almost a year since I started these, and now the main series is taking a break. Cyrahk and Thulk will still be doing their side-series, so keep the questions coming. But enough about those two--you're here for the comic!

Comic 40: "Epilogue"

A couple questions are answered here. Any others I will address next season. For now, enjoy this one, and I'll be back sometime soon with another AC&T episode. Hopefully sometime this week.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Awww they made memorial shrines for the Teridax duo... *sniff* I almost shed a tear when Sir Vamprah made one for Dark Terry it looked very touching. So... when the shrines lit up, was that normal, or is something else afoot? Don't suppose they're gonna make a comeback are they?  :begging:

Also I missed a joke somewhere... how is it ironic that Mata Nui is asking if you don't like parties?  :???:

Other than that... it's a great wrap up! :D Can't wait to see what happens in the next season!

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Hmm...looks like Teridax might return. To avoid confusion, I'll just call the good one Teridax and the evil one Makuta.

So...Ghutan's got a cape now. Reminds me a bit of Starscream putting on a crown in FOC when Megatron died. But capes can be dangerous. Someone could just pull on his cape to get an advantage. :P

And Vamprah reminds me of Soundwave, secretly going off to revive Makuta without outright rebellion. I heard the first 27 seconds of this track in my head during that scene. The part where the red eyes lit up was when it hit 0:18.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hmm...looks like Teridax might return. To avoid confusion, I'll just call the good one Teridax and the evil one Makuta.

So...Ghutan's got a cape now. Reminds me a bit of Starscream putting on a crown in FOC when Megatron died. But capes can be dangerous. Someone could just pull on his cape to get an advantage. :P

And Vamprah reminds me of Soundwave, secretly going off to revive Makuta without outright rebellion. I heard the first 27 seconds of this track in my head during that scene. The part where the red eyes lit up was when it hit 0:18.

Oh my gosh, that was SUCH a perfect adapation of that scene!! I love reading stories with music! 

• Upvote 1

Oh my gosh, that was SUCH a perfect adapation of that scene!! I love reading stories with music!

Ghutan: Who dares to disrupt my corination!?

Teridax: Corination, Ghutan? This is bad comedy!

Ghutan: Teridax?! Is that you?

Teridax: HERE'S A HINT!(uses shadow powers)

If a Docter Who special can be made, I think a Transformers special should be done.

Also, Ghutan gets a cape...Awsome.

• Upvote 3

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

If a Docter Who special can be made, I think a Transformers special should be done.

Actually the scene in the comic more resembled the FOC version of the scene than the G1 version, lol.

It would probably go more like this.

Ghutan: Who dares to disrupt my coronation?!

Teridax: Coronation, Ghutan? This is bad comedy!

Ghutan: Wha--TERIDAX? All of you, I am your true leader now! And I order you to attack Teridax! Now!

(A short battle follows, in which Teridax beats everyone who sides with Ghutan by himself)

Ghutan: Is there no one left who would challenge this--this--pretender to the throne?!

Nidhiki: Fight your own battles, Ghutan! Unless you're a coward!

Ghutan: When I give an order, that order is law.

Teridax: Ghutan! Your mockery of a reign is over! (Blasts him)

Ghutan: ARGH! You will pay for this, Teridax! (Retreats)

JallerNui: You want us to chase him down? Finish him off?

Teridax: He is not worth the time!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Dear cousin, you just made my day! XD

And you know my plans to some extent. Season 3, remember?

That there was a teaser for you all. ;)

That aside, I've got an episode of AC&T on the way. I'm out of town for the week, visiting a friend and Meyres, so in addition to that episode, I'll be helping him get started on his comic series. So, be looking for that. 

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

With a name like "shadow" it's truly ironic that he's an Av-Matoran lol... maybe he brushed the "dark side" briefly and that's how he got his name. ;) You know, became a shadow matoran then was cured. :shrugs: it's a theory anyway. But gotta admit it's a cool name :D

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

With a name like "shadow" it's truly ironic that he's an Av-Matoran lol... maybe he brushed the "dark side" briefly and that's how he got his name. ;) You know, became a shadow matoran then was cured. :shrugs: it's a theory anyway. But gotta admit it's a cool name :D

"Shadow" is just the shortened version of the name. Both to myself and the character, the full name, "The 1st Shadow" has a certain meaning, one that we are both reluctant to share. Not even Turaga Lumos knows about the origins of the name. 

This will all be addressed later, either at the end of the second season or during the third one.

He's an Av-Matoran... Wow. I really didn't see that coming. That was the last element I was thinking of! (Apart from water and lightning)

Darnit, Thulk! You overslept!

You weren't supposed to see it coming. If you did, then why reveal it? :P

And yeah, that's Thulk for ya. Though we all know Tetrak to be the lazy one, Thulk does have his moments. What with him being an engineer, a co-host, being part of Team MARVEL, and preparing for next season, I think he deserves a nap once in a while.

Don't worry, he makes up for it today, for I present the next episode of AC&T!

"A Colorful Fight"

Enjoy!

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Cyrahk answer me

Oh, you've been asking a question all this time? Didn't catch on. For future reference, explain that's what you are doing. Because putting "Cyrahk: (image)" made me think you were putting words into Cyrahk's mouth as your response to the comic I had just released.

Try this: "Hey, Cyrahk. I have a question for ya: (image)"

Because when most people see Name: (something), they're likely to think Cyrahk: "Hello, and welcome to another episode of AC&T"

Got it?

"Aha! Gotcha!" That's my favorite part! Just tackled him out of nowhere! :D

Took me a while to get the blur effect just right, so I'm glad it's appreciated. :)

Nice!

Hmm. That explanation for the armor color actually makes a lot of sense.

The last part was hilarious. And I love how Thulk's last move perfectly replicated what Hulk did to Thor.

Exactly the scene I had in mind when filming. :) Glad you caught that reference.

Anyway, I'm here now with yet another episode! This one was really fun to film, and you'll quickly see why.

"Pranking Minifigs in a Car"

Enjoy! 

Keep the questions coming, and I plan to have a special episode of AC&T up later this week.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Hehe, that does sound funny. The prank, I mean. I was a little surprised by the "None of us are dumb enough to prank Ghutan', as I hadn't gotten teh impression that Ghutan was particlarly formidable, but now that I think about it it makes sense. I just thought of a question though:

What exactly is covered in their contracts besides not attacking GSs or T1S or Turaga Lumos?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi