BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

Oh, it was that guy. I decided to pretend he wasn't there...I was stuck under Destiny anyway. The bird in question was having her little stare down with Dorian. 

She squawked indignantly, her head twitching from side to side as she looked at the once-assassin. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Natharius.

Starting another street fight was not in Natharius best interests, but he really wanted his spear back, so he decided to change tactics.

"I can't help but wonder why a Toa of iron needs to steal a skakdi's old spear when he can make his own any time he wants?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Well, you threw it at me. Pretty poorly, too, I might add, any old idiot could have reached over his shoulder and deflected it. Soon as it left your hand, it was fair game...and why waste effort on crafting some stick when I have, like, half a dozen things in my loft I would rather spend the night focusing on? Like the wall you ruined, the three shirts you cost me, the money for the gauze I used after the fight, the money for the booze you drank, the old family grand piano you chuckleheads crushed...matter of fact, the more I start thinkin' out loud, the more I get to thinkin' that maybe I should just keep this stupid spear. Half of it for damages rendered, and half because I can just see how much it's burnin' you up that I have it." I beamed and clapped him on the shoulder. 

"Wait. Dorian, did you take something from evidence...?"

"No!" I shot back defensively. "...I took it before it was evidence."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"In my defence, most of that damage was caused by Grokk, or by you guys shooting at Grokk. But I did drink some of the booze."

He cleared his throat. "I'll even ask nicely. Could you please give it back?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Mmmmno. I'm petty. And I don't like you. And Skyra says you rant a lot, and my heart already belongs to another monologue fiend." I shrugged amiably and took my hand away from his shoulder. "Tough break, guy. Pick your battles a little better next time. I have a flight to catch, and I'd rather get it over with considering I shot the bird point-blank a couple years back. Unless you two want to bond over the shared experience, you should scram."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"This is ridiculous," Natharius muttered.

"Are you two really this petty?" Natharius scowled, "Let's make this easy; you give me my spear back, we go our seperate ways, and never have to see each other again."

He gave Dorian a cold glare. "The other option is that I'll just keep following you around and nagging you about it. Your choice."

IC:

"Hah. Good one. That'll be fun for about five minutes...before I decide I don't like your voice anymore. Before I decide letting you yammer on has started to ruin my afterglow. Before I just, you know...kill you where you stand."

I felt the girls get tense behind me; my voice hadn't changed, but that wasn't indicative of much of anything.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Killing a guy just because his voice annoys you?" Natharius whistled through his big skakdi teeth, "I'm sure that's going to win you a lot of friends."

IC:

"You don't know me very well. Every--thing you say gives that away." I stopped smirking and scrunched my mouth up, as though I'd just bitten into a grape that was a little bit sour. "Hop off. I have enough groupies in my life."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I stood up, brushing myself off before stroking Destiny's feathers idly. I could see this situation getting tense, not that we really had anything to worry about. Just ya know, the whole threatening to kill thing. 

Edited by Skitty

"You are one karz of a spiteful jerk, aren't you?" Natharius said in disbelief. "Seriously, what will it take to convince you to give me back my spear?"

IC:

"What if I just don't want to give it back to you? Did you consider that?" I rolled my eyes and went to take a step towards the bird, but then stopped with my foot in the air and swiveled. I set the leg down straight in front of me, like a wooden soldier. "I'm gonna let you in on something I don't tell a lot of people: you know the reason why I don't roll with Grokk anymore? Bet he told you something scathing. Did he? Something particularly emasculating?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"He didn't tell me anything," Natharius shrugged. "He actually told me that the two of you were friends, which clearly couldn't be further from the truth."

IC:

"Hmm. Mm mm mm." My smirk grew back and I shook my head at the ground, even while Skyra quipped. "Well, believe it or not, I don't like hearing my own voice a lot. I won't burden you with the story. And believe it or not, I don't wanna kill you. I don't wanna not kill you, either. I will if I gotta. That's just how I am,, so let me tell you straight: leave. Turn around, put one foot in front of the other, then put that foot in front of the other, and...well, you know the pattern from there. If you do, I'll give you the same deal I gave Grokk. If you threaten me again, I will put you down. If you follow me, I will put you down. If I see you, you had better make goddamn sure I un-see you. And never ask me about your stupid stick again."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The skakdi hesitated. So much for trying to reason with Dorian. While he would be more than happy to kill Dorian and pry the spear from his lifeless hands, he didn't like his chances, especially when Dorian had Skyra and the other chick to back him up.

He shot Dorian a withering look, before slowly turning and walking away.

He really hated these people.

IC Halyx:

Halyx ran out the door, following after his compatriots. "Hurry! Get to cover! Call the guards!"

He saw a green and grey figure running across the rooftops of the Koro, with a sort of rifle in one hand. He saw the figure take flight with his jetpack, flying towards the group, taking aim with his rifle. 

"GET DOWN!"

IC Jorik:

Jorik fired his laser rifle at the red and yellow Toa of Fire, though a sudden gust of wind caused him to only graze the Toa. Cursing under his breath, he tried to take aim again, but even with his mask power, he was unable to aim at any of his targets before they got to cover.

"Come on, little bullet sponges... Come to papa..."

Jorik decided to take flight and head to Le-Wahi. If his intel was correct, then these guys would be looping west around the island. He could catch them in Le-Wahi before they got any further.

---JORIK HAS LEFT TA-WAHI---

IC Halyx:

"Brother, Sisters, I think he left... We should probably head to Ga-Wahi instead. If he heard our conversation, he's probably heading towards Le-Wahi. If we change course, we might lose him."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC:

Truth be told, I didn't even bother to watch Flunkie walk away. I had turned back to the bird and watched it warily as it kawed and cooed and...made other noises that could have been pretty angry. I remembered it taking a bullet for Skyra - who was going to take a bullet for Tank, who had already taken a bullet from...well...me... - and I thought I could see the same memory reflected in the Kahu's eye.

"Know what? I'll walk." I forced a grin at the bird. "We'll meet you outside the city gates, Sky. Flay, walk with me. I wanna talk."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Guvla

The Ga-Toa slowly stood up. "What the was that!"

IC: Visalk

Deactivating his Huna and reappearing in front of his comrades, Visalk looked around. "Halyx is correct we need to head Ga-whai and go around the other way."

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Halyx:

"Look, guys, I'm guessing whoever I used to be, I made a few enemies. I'd say we should try and keep a low-profile, keep our Toa search on the down-low."

OOC:

Honestly, Jorik is only here for two reasons; 1). to serve as "that guy who's always chasing us" and 2). to test what would happen when a Sanok goes against a Calix.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Visalk

"Let's not waste anymore time then." said Visalk starting to walk towards Ga-Wahi

Ooc: So essentially the Bobba Fett to our Han Solos?

Also Visalk and Guvla are skipping to Ga-Koro

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Halyx:

"Yeah... Come on, guys, it'll be a bit before we reach Ga-Koro... "

OOC:

Exactly like Boba Fett, but with a dark and angsty backstory. So, exactly like Boba Fett. 

Also, this is the last post I'm making in Ta-Wahi, because

--HALYX HAS LEFT TA-WAHI FOR GA-WAHI--

My next post will be in Ga-Wahi, skipping ahead to when we reach Ga-Koro. Halyx'll see you there.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"Is something threatening the village, Detective?" I asked, having caught unto the Matoran's use of the title.

IC

"Quite possibly," Loraan replied. "We've got a lead that recent disappearances are linked to the Mangai tunnels. This expedition is heading down there to investigate.

"So, let me guess...you want to come along. You and half of Ta-Koro," the Detective deadpanned.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Corex (Ta-Koro, Gates)

I swallowed, deliberately, shaking off the detective's apparently well founded remark as I considered the situation.

Joining the expedition presented a lot of unknowns, but so did staying in the village or going anywhere else. While at face value this expedition seemed to present more dangerous unknowns, that wouldn't be an issue if I got to actively face them and do something about them instead of wait around with my hands in my lap (even though my mechanical arm made that physically difficult). Besides, this wasn't too far off from how I usually made a living. Considering the circumstances, it was by far the better option.

"From the way you're describing it, it sounds like half of Ta-Koro is already gone," I said with a brave attempt at a smile, "I'll join you"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Korzaa

"I'm afraid I know less than you might hope." She sat down on a crate, getting ready for a long tale. "And I'm afraid you will not be pleased by it. It is a disheartening tale." She paused, and closed her eyes, trying to recall what had occurred all those weeks ago, and trying to keep out the emotions that had consumed her then. "It was late at night; the village had retired. Akiri Matoro was working in an old abandoned inn; he liked to do his work there. He found it peaceful, and wanted to get away from the monotony of the Sanctum. Jaa was his eternal companion, that and his two guards out front. They were on a shift change, and during that lapse an assassin slipped in through a window, grabbed Jaa's tablet and smashed the Akiri over the head with it. He took Jaa's chisel and," Korzaa swallowed, retaining her composure, "Stabbed Matoro to death. He threw the bloody weapon at Jaa and escaped through the window. The guards arrived just in time to see the murder scene. Although they obviously had regrets, they took Jaa into custody while the murderer slipped away. We found his body during the lockdown. He had bit down on a capsule - I believe it was a coin - filled with poison and died outside some inn. We looked hard, but the killer didn't have any connections. He was a faceless De-Matoran, too average to be recognized and impossible to track down. Jaa was released of course. No one really believed he killed Matoro. The autopsy revealed nothing unusual about Matoro's body besides the fact he had a chisel through his neck."

The silence was heavy. 

IC: Pae

Pae wasn't surprised. It sounded elaborate, and most importantly - clean. A perfect kill with no loose ends. He didn't wait to respond, "Good."

Pae reached for his discarded cloak and handed it to Korzaa, "I'm reluctant to take you to the guard - it's impossible to know who may be involved in the murder of Matoro or the attack on your village. Until we know more, you'll remain disguised. Fair?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Okie Dokey." I waved goodbye before leading Destiny away from Dorian and Flay. It was for the best really, Destiny seemed ready to peck both of Dorian's eyes out if she got the chance. 

I began to lead Destiny toward the city gates, but then I stopped. If we were leaving Ta-koro and getting serious about all the questing, adventuring, and saving the island stuff then I needed to be wearing just a little bit more armor than a skirt, tank top, and a green shirt. 

--------

I stepped out of the building, wearing a familiar set of lightweight armor, it was an officer's set of Gukko Force armor that was built to be practically weightless and offered decent protection. Plus I still looked sexy as in it. Destiny squawked, she obviously agreed. 

With that I decided to take the long way to gates, I figured Dorian would be a little while and I'd hate to just stand outside the gates, I'd get anxious. 

OOC: Open for interaction, at least for now. :3