BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kavala

(Ko-Koro):

Kavala grinned in an almost savage manner. "We have something in common, then."

He looked around at the village. "Is there any place where we could talk in private? I prefer no one to know my business here."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Kavala

(Ko-Koro, Iegasa's shrine):

It only took Iegasa and Kavala a short moment to reach the former's shrine. The presence of a shrine dedicated to Makuta made Kavala even more convinced that Iegasa would be an ideal help to his cause.

"I come from Xa-Koro", Kavala began. "I lived there while it still stood strong, saw it fall, and remained there, in the now underwater huts. Until the Ga-Koro marines came..."

Kavala told Iegasa about his conflict with the leader of the marines and his eventual imprisonment, as well as the current state of the Xa-Koro ruins.

"Those wretched Matoran are using it as an outpost", Kavala said bitterly. "I know Makuta must be appauled by such an act of blasphemy. I intend to get it back, to please our dark master... but I need help. I learned in the previous conflict that a lone Toa doesn't stand a chance."

IC Kavala

(Ko-Koro, Iegasa's shrine):

"Two is better than one, no?" Kavala said with a grin. "And yet, ten or fifty is more than two, which would be much better... but having an ally in the first place is a strong start either way. It's not that easy to locate fellow followers of Makuta anymore, although that doesn't mean there aren't many of us. It's just that many are hiding around the island and not easily accessible. You are open about your ideals but you don't cause enough trouble to be detained. That's why it was easier to find you."

Kavala paused to clear his throat. The cold air was making his respiratory system struggle a bit. He would need to get used to the new environment.

"But there's also another thing I'm after, which doesn't require dozens of Toa to do. I'm sure you know about the vault... I'm determined to enter it and claim whatever Makuta left there. In order to further his will, of course."

IC: Iegasa

The Vault ... truth to be told, Iegasa held zero interest in whatever laid within.

But if Kavala wished for his assistance, than it would be impolite to not provide it.

"While I may be incapable of providing great help," admitted Iegasa. "I will be willing to support you in your endeavours."

IC Kavala

(Ko-Koro, Iegala's shrine):

Kavala nodded again. He was aware that the allegiance to Makuta was probably the only thing in common with him and Iegala, but that would enough.

"Well enough", he said. "I have heard that there has been commotion at Kini-Nui. Whoever is there won't be able to get past that Abettor guy though... I don't know why, but even followers of Makuta are not allowed to enter. I think we should focus on Xa-Koro instead, at first. Do you know any other followers of Makuta who might be able to help us?"

IC Kavala

(Ko-Koro, Iegala's shrine):

Kavala nodded. "No can do, then. We'll have to operate as a pair until we run into more of our people."

Kavala was ready to leave the shrine. "What would you say about a trip to Xa-Koro? To see what has become of the place."

IC: Cimond, Ko-Koro

Walking out of the Ko-Koro, Cimond suddenly received a blunt impact to his back. He hit the ground face first, which got more than a few laughs from the small crowd behind him. The matoran who delivered the blow seemed ready to start kicking his prone form, but a Sanctum guard pulled the offender away, before looking back to Cimond and scowling. "Well? Do you want to get ripped to shreds by the entire Koro? Move it, ya Makuta-worshipping scumbag." The Makuta-worshipping scumbag reponded by scrambling to his feet, grabbing the few belongings he had managed to keep, and sprinting off into the snow.

OOC: Open to interaction outside of Ko-Koro, or possible Rahi mauling if a staff member is feeling cruel.

OOC: Open to interaction outside of Ko-Koro, or possible Rahi mauling if a staff member is feeling cruel.

OOC: How about a fellow Makuta-Follower?

IC: A slight pop could be heard on the peak of Mount Ihu as the Toa appeared there, a smudge of black against the brilliant whiteness. Cold slammed into him full force as his feet began sinking into the snow, and he shivered for a moment. This place was certainly a contrast to the Mangai where he had come from, or even the hot, humid climate of Le-Wahi where he had spent the last week or so. Before the could could sink so deep that it reached his bones and the wind could blow him off the peak, Kitano regained his bearings, focused the lens of his kualsi on a point much further down the mountain, and disappeared once more.

A rocky valley greeted him as he emerged from the jump just below Ko-Koro. Here, he was sheltered from the intense alpine wind, and though snow lay in patches on the ground around him, it was much warmer. The mountain's peak was a useful point for a clever kualsi-user - visible across much of the island and providing an equally large variety of visible destinations across five wahis, but as effective as the summit was, he still wished that it were a little less harsh. The toa of crystal rubbed his limbs and started walking up the valley towards Ko-Koro. He wanted to pick up some supplies in the village, but it seemed that teleporting directly there would be a bad idea. A crowd had gathered in the streets, he saw, and they looked angry. It would be unwise for a member of Makuta's Legacy to suddenly appear in the middle of that. No, better to walk in, keep his head down and not draw so much attention to himself. It would take him longer, but he had time. Karemo was still travelling up from the ruins of the Kumu Islets by Kadin, and not until he arrived could the two go and make their report to Echelon. He had time enough to spare.

He was approaching close to the village when the scope of his mask picked out a small white Matoran, camouflaged against the snow. In fact, this Matoran was one that Kitano had seen before His name was Cimond, he recalled, an ally in the Makuta's service. This might be a day of good fortune after all.

"Matoran!" He called. "Your name is Cimund?"

ppg2.png

Ic: krios

"Rhea..." I savored the name with a swill of cider. Rhanus the inn keeper had a secret recipe for the heated beverage that I'd never swindled from him, a pity. Rhea's name also seemed to hold a secret. I figured this skakdi would be more open to exposing it. "A mercenary? There's plenty of those abounding. In fact several of the more muscular types about us bear the air of paid killers, guard or freelance."

I pointed to a toa sitting at a table tucked into a corner. He was sulking, polishing the sheen on his hatchet with the maturity of a small child having lost a favorite toy. I chuckled. "Well maybe not him."

It was then I noticed my companion's glances toward a bird in the rafter. "That yours?"

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu shook his head as he looked to the toa Krio had pointed out, and obvious look of disappointment on his face

"I learned long ago to never group paid killers with mercenaries... Most paid killers hold a certain elegance, where as Mercenaries don't have that same air about them. Just like how mercenaries and Bounty hunters are very different job classifications. Yes from an outside view they may appear to do the same thing, but ultimately it comes down to what each is willing to do that makes them different."

However when Krio asked about Kive-phu, i nodded and offered a soft whistle. With a gust of air Kive-phu landed on my left shoulder, her eyes watching krio

"Yes, This is my Lava hawk, Kive-phu. Though I would not say she is my pet, more like a partner since there is an unspoken agreement between us."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yay! First BZPRPG post!

IC: Celsakh 

(Ko-Wahi Beach)

Celsakh opened his eyes.

He saw a leaden sky, filled with falling snowflakes.

He felt sand under his body.

He heard waves crashing against coral-encrusted rocks further down the beach.

And then he sat up.

His body was covered in a fine coating of snow, obscuring the bright shades of orange adorning his metallic protodermis armour. Standing up, the slight Su-Matoran brushed some of the ice off of himself, and took in his surroundings with an eager eye.

Snowy wastes, as far as the eye could see, blending into colossal mountains reaching up beyond the ominous clouds.

Celsakh shrugged and said to himself:

"I'd better find some shelter. If my memory, which just happens to be there even though I only just came into existence, serves me right, then this weather is about to get worse, and quickly."

He began trudging up the snowy beach, with dragging feet and a mind ready for adventure.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Krios

I looked at the bird for a moment, its magnificent plumage worth a fortune. It was then my plan finally formed: I'd get him drunk, then sell his bird. It sounds so commonplace when you think about it but at the time I was strapped for cash, and a lavahawk wasn't your everyday sort of pet.

"An agreement, huh? Really, you make it sound like she's a sentient creature and not some mindless rahi. Of course," I added placatingly, "it's hard to trust science all the time, and our pets do seem to have a measure of emotional connection. Why, I once had a dikapi. It was like he'd know what I was thinking and respond before I'd ask."

Edited by Kughii

IC: Cimond

Cimond turned his head towards the shout. The matoran squinted as he tried to recognise what looked like little more than a dark blob from this distance. "Err... Yes. Yes it is." He began walking towards the shape, which seemed to be a toa of some kind, now that he was closer. "And what might your name be, friend?" Cimond called out.

OOC: Jin and Nika from Ga-Wahi.

IC:

The boat shuddered as it pulled into the docks, almost as much as her occupants were shuddering from the frigid cold around them. It was a hard transition from the tropics of Ga-Wahi, to the oppressive heat of Po-Wahi, to the ice and snow of Ko-Wahi, and even Nika's stoicism was tested in the face of plummeting temperatures. He had curled up on himself, shaking, his breath coming in and out through chattering teeth.

But the cold didn't seem to affect the ship workers; they leapt to work, tying the ferry to the docks, readying the gangplank, barking orders and jostling the passengers off of the boat and out of their hair. It had taken quite a lot of jostling to get Nika to move, and for a moment, a few of the workers had worried that his thin frame had frozen stiff. But, eventually, he rocked himself onto his feet and followed Jin down to the port, where a smiling Ko-Matoran stood to welcome each of the passengers. Most of them grumbled in response, resenting his natural resistance to the cold, but he wasn't deterred in the slightest, and he remained as obnoxiously cheery as ever.

"Welcome to Ko-Koro," he beamed at the two Vortixx. "We hope you enjoy your stay!"

Nika just snorted in response.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu nodded slowly

"One should never doubt the abilities of a rahi. At times they may amaze us, other times they may baffle us, but never should we doubt them."

With a stroke along the head of Kive-phu, and a piece of preserved meat from a satchel, she was off back to her rafter, to feast upon the meat, tearing at it with savagery. Tivanu looked back down at his drink, and without hesitating dipped his head back and drank about two quarters of the drink. His eyes turned back to Krios

"And what happened to your Dikapi?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pae - Ko-Koro

Pae had positioned himself amidst some shipping canisters just above the docks. It was there that he had been waiting when he spotted Jin and Nika, coming up the street. The pathway winded up the mountain until it reached the actual village itself. Pae decided this walk would be a good time to collaborate quickly.

He sidled up to the two Vortixx and spoke softly as they moved, casting no second glances to either of them, "I had a colleague in Makuta's cult. I hoped to ask him about this while in the drifts but without luck. Echelon's base vanished."

The Toa pulled his cloak tighter and continued, "I know how to get into Korzaa's office."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Celsakh

(Outskirts of Ko-Koro)

A blizzard howled around him.

Vicious currents of wind, screaming like anguished banshees dancing on the stones of Karzahni itself, assailed Celsakh's ears and sent snow flying into the tiny gaps between his armour plates.

He was cold.

So, so cold.

In the distance, a minuscule pinprick against the all-devouring greyness of the blizzard, there was a light.

A white light.

Not a warm, welcoming light like that of a flame on a frigid winter day. 

It was a cold, hard light, as bright as the sun, and as emotional as the Makuta Stone.

But nevertheless, Celsakh walked towards it.

Then out of the blue, from nowhere, a rock came hurtling out of the blizzard and the night, and struck Celsakh a solid blow on the back of his head.

He stumbled, and with his vision failing, his feet walking all over themselves, and an overwhelming sense that he was about to DIE, Celsakh glimpsed a gap in between the glaciers, a gap through which a great city could be seen, a city of ice, and of light.

And then he collapsed, unconscious and nearly brain-dead.

OOC:

Anyone feel like taking a naive Su-Matoran to the Ko-Koro hospital? Please?  :begging:

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Kitano): "It is Kitano, friend" the toa replied, teleporting to the Matoran's side. "I recognised you as a follower of Makuta. That wouldn't have anything to do with that angry mob back there in the Koro, would it? I realise that things have been difficult since our master suffered a setback and we are all eager to rectify that, but there are better ways to apply your zeal then expressing it publicly."

ppg2.png

OOC: Sure, no problem.

IC: Verulas walked through the snow, stopping just as Ko-Koro came into view. He was tired, his joints were stiff from the cold, and all he wanted was to find somewhere to rest for a few hours where he was least likely to be attacked by hungry Rahi, even if it was the third alley from the left. However, because he didn't like nosy guards prying into his business, he needed a distraction to get in. It was then that he noticed a spot of orange sticking out from the snow. He kneeled down, and upon further inspection, discovered an unconcious Su-Matoran. Bingo. Using his powers over plantlife and a little ingenuity, he eventually created a makeshift sled and, after carefully placing the Matoran on board, began dragging him torwards the city. He reached the gate, the guards letting him in due to his "companion's" condition, and was told the way to the doctor's house. He knocked on the door, leaving the Matoran on the doorstep before making his way further into the city. 
OOC: AFI

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Hope you don't mind, Timage.

IC: (Cancer)

Looked like things had calmed down for now. Small miracle, knowing Kellin. I really probably only had a good five or so minutes to relax before he started acting up again, but you know what? There's not too much I can do from this point on.

Can't fit through those doors anyway. Don't judge, I'm big-shelled.

Returning to my post near the front entrance, I arrived just in time to witness a Toa of Plantlife leaving a Su-Matoran unconscious on the doorway. Possibly hypothermic, too.

My eyes narrowed from their elevated position on their stalks. Woah Woah Woah, buddy. You aren't just gonna do this half way.

With a purposeful trundle and a chastising chitter, the Toa found his path out cut off by a lot more Ussal than he probably expected to find in Ko-Wahi. Spreading my claws wide, I gestured to him with my eyestalks, then at the person he dragged in, my intended message clear.

Stick with him until he's in there, at least.

helo frens

OOC: Not at all.

IC: Verulas tried moving to the left. Blocked. He tried moving to the right. Blocked. He looked up, noticing a nearby ledge and tried to shoot a vine up there in an attempt to swing over the Ussal crab. Unfortunately, he was so exhausted that all he was able to muster up was a few leaves that the Ko-Koro winds very cruelly blew back into his face. 

"Ugh... Fine, I'll go back and stay with the Matoran you stubborn crab. I'm too tired to be arguing with you anyway."

He walked back to the door, pounding his fist on it again before sitting outside of a window, wrapping his cloak around him, and falling asleep in the snow.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Well, that won't do either. Get off the snow, at least.

I was reminded of the early days of my friendship with Kellin, scooping up the Toa in my claws and placing him on a bench just outside of the gate.

Granted, it was pretty fun that one time we built an igloo.

helo frens

IC: Verulas continued sleeping his dreamless sleep, his body curling up on the bench as his hand instinctively clutched the hilt of his sword.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Pae

"Both," Pae continued, "We are traveling mercenaries and found something in the drifts only Korzaa must hear about," he finally looked to the others for the first time, "We demand her assembly. Whilst in her office we locate and read the file."

He paused, "Unless you two have a better plan," Pae then looked directly at Nika shivering in his cloak, "Nika."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Cimond could hardly believe it. What luck, to come across another of his faith so soon! "I'm afraid I am the source of that angry mob. I assure you though, that if I had a choice, I would have remained hidden." He frowned. "The worst part of all is that I don't even know how they found out. I had nothing incriminating in my dwelling, and kept the secret as best I could." He shook his head. All this grumbling was getting him nowhere, and was probably boring the toa. "But enough about me. What brings you here, friend?"

IC (Kitano): Oh dear. Kitano was beginning to have serious doubts about this matoran's competence as a follower of Makuta. If he couldn't keep a secret, he might not be worth bringing along for the trip. Then again, Makuta's followers were thin on the ground, and it could be that they would soon need to take on anyone they could get, much as that hurt his pride.

"I am on my way to visit the Dark Toa Echelon" he told the matoran "and to report back after the mission he gave to my brother and I. First, however, I wished to come by the Koro to pick up some supplies. Perhaps we can be helpful to each other and this fortunate meeting will not be wasted. You may not have had anything incriminating in your dwelling, but I presume you have food, rope, fuel and the like. Give me what I need, and I could take you to the gathering of Makuta's Legacy. Echelon could almost certainly find a way for you to contribute to our cause."

If only as an undead servant, he added mentally.

ppg2.png

Cimond's face lit up. "Ah, yes. Echelon. I remember him. He seemed very competent. I would gladly go with you." He rummaged around in the sack he was carrying. "As for food, I have enough for a few days. Probably two days if shared between two people... No rope, though." The matoran gave a small smirk as he took out a small bag of widgets. "This I got from someone who was in the process of kicking me to the ground. I thought I might have some little revenge on the brutes." He put everything away and brought his attention back to the toa. "So, is that all acceptable?"

IC (Kitano): "It will do" Kitano decided. "I can always come back to the village later if we need anything, and it saves both of us from having to sneak around that mob. Come now, the entrance is this way. We have only half an hour to meet Karemo on top of the glacier."

The toa of crystal studies the Maroean for a moment, then waved his hand in a burst of elemental power. When the glow of power faded, a pair of dark crystalline snowshoes lay on the ice in front of the Ko-matoran, as well as a pair of ice axes that would help him with the climb.

"Consider these gifts a down-payment on your services" he told the Matoran as he strode off into the snow. "Prove yourself useful to the Master of Shadows and his servants, and more will follow."

ppg2.png