BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Kitano): Being so far back for the battlefield and hidden behind the rock, Kitano was unaffected by the rising cloud of snow. Despite the distance, the telescopic lens of his mask allowed him to keep a good view of the charging Sanctum Guard and their Kane-Ra. Interrupting their initial charge had brought down a fifth of the riders, but the rest still remained, and were using their native environment to great advantage. Their clear leader, a shining silver toa of ice seemed to be the one behind it, though no doubt there were other ice users in their ranks to back him up. One being couldn't throw ice so precisely at so many targets at once. Even so, it was clear who his target needed to be.

He let go of the first Kane-Ra that he had taken control of, leaving the best to its own devices. Instead, he pressed his will onto the leader's mount. He commanded the rahi to fold its front legs and simply collapse, plowing down into the snow and probably throwing its rider in the process. As deluded as the cultists were, they were his allies and he couldn't let their leader be killed before they even entered the city.

IC (Karemo): Karemo watched the toa struggle away, and let her go. She was no threat anymore, and it wasn't worth his time to chase her down. He had to be here, providing air support for the army. Her heart hadn't really been in the sonic boom she had thrown at him, and this time, being able to see her as she threw it, he was able to fly upwards and over it, escaping the worst of the shockwave. He did recall the metal fragments to himself, though, and re-absorbed them. It would pay to keep up his reserves of elemental power for later in the battle.

That left the charging guard and their gate, which was still half-broken. A fragmentation blast or two would probably finish the job and break it open, but it was the riders that took priority. He tilted forwards in the air, going into a power-dive as he drew his hammer. The ground below rushed up to meet him with terrifying speed, and by the time he pulled up, five bio above the ice, he was travelling with the speed of a bullet and racing towards the bulls. He shot out iron slugs at a few of them, but the true target he had picked out was a Ko-Lesterin riding a large bull near the back of the formation. Pushing his mask for all the speed he could get, Karemo lined up his blow and swung right at the guard's chest. With the speed they were both travelling, there would be little of no room to manoeuvre and the impact would have all the force of an avalance.

ppg2.png

IC: Jalkron quickly picked her up and ran behind a building, He put her down and eased her up to the wall, trying to make her comfortable.  He used his power to remove the shrapnel from her body, then began tearing pieces of his cloak off and tying them around the bleeding spots.  "Better?"

IC: Taleen

Taleen cried out as the shrapnel was removed from her body, it hurt like karz and ripped more tissue as they came out. When it was over though she glad, despite the fact she was bleeding out faster. That was still a probably, but thankfully the Toa had enough sense to tie cloth around where the bleeding was the worst. 

Still, she was definitely gonna need to see a healer soon, the cloth would slow the bleeding she doubted it would stop it completely. She knew how wounds like that worked pretty well. 

"Yes...thank you..." She said, her voice under a bit of strain. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Oh c'mooooooon, Kraaaaaaayz." he half-jokingly whined. "You an' I both know I'm ready to throw down come or high water."

"Right, Cancer?"

A resigned sounding chitter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't pay me enough for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: It took all Gevenne had to not loose a pained wharble as the round bored deep into a massive thigh, producing a nasty-looking hole and a red streak.

Hunkering down, his breath became rougher and more haggard, and he began to pale as the adrenaline began to dump into his system, forcing the pain to fade into dullness. 

"Karz..." he growled, turning his shield to face Rorg fully, himself perfectly aware of how open this left him to the rest of the group. Wasn't anyone else going to do anything here?

"Shoulda guessed it wouldn't be very fair..." he muttered in between breaths. In a feat of concentration, he managed to make a finger gun with his right hand, and sent a fiery round her way in return. While not quite as powerful as the orb he so casually had tossed out moments prior, it was still fairly "charged", in a sense, and still capable of doing damage upon impact.

What he really needed, though, was backup.

Or mobility.

One of those things he was supposed to have some measure of, in this situation.

"Brah," he said, to anyone behind who would listen, hopefully that dude with his own Patero Launcher. "Anyone wanna tag me out of this one?"

helo frens

"Well..." Taleen trailed off, glancing at the village turned battlefield. So much death and destruction. "Ko-koro is under attack by what appears to be followers of the Makuta...I don't know how many of them there are...but it's...not good..." She grimaced, her wounds were stinging sharply and she felt like she'd pass out if she wasn't careful...she was trying her best to stay awake, because she was afraid if she fell asleep she'd never wake again. 

Edited by Skitty

Jornetar- Ko-wahi Ko-koro Gates

IC: The forces of Darkness were making an assault on the White Citadel. This could not be allowed to stand. With a mighty leap, Jornetar's steed leapt over their fallen brethren and off to one side of the main charge. The female paladin had spotted several of the Dark One's servants over by the gate setting up barrels of something. Judging from their movements and just where they were placing the barrels it was not hard to deduce that it was some form of explosive.

Shouting a battlecry, the Toa of Ice swept her bo-staff at the Darklings, the snow under their feat sweeping up in response and swirling around the beings. Starting from the ground up, it started turning to ice, encasing the beings in their own statue prisons.

OOC: Jornetar is me grabbing one of the Kare-Ra riders in response to Babababa'a offer. She is a female Toa of ice with a Bo-staff and a Hau.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: I have gotten Explicit permission to Bunny Inactive BoA characters from Krayzikk for the duration of the battle. These, at the moment, are Rakona, Goran and Thentyle. As Canis has been inactive for months, they have fallen to me. And also, could some Legacy charries back us up?

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Ko-Koro Gates)

The snow blinded him, it blinded Lutrez, but it didn't cap the bear's sense of smell. Lutrez smelt the Kane-Ra, and smelt it with hunger. Larikon felt his beast stir, and urged him forward. Thus Lutrez jumped forward, and impacted Icha's Kane-Ra with his claws, Larikon struggled to hold on, he heard, past the sound of the whirring snow, the horns grinding against the metal armor Lutrez was clad in. He tried his best to look for his enemy's blade, as he knew Icha was little more than feet away.

He kept Heathenbane to his side, and his eyes focused upon the area directly around him. He to, to avoid being cleaved in two.

IC: (Rakona/Ko-Koro Gate)

The heathens were trying to blind them. Caught in the storm, Rakona couldn't see a thing. She could hear Sir Ira, proclaiming his unwillingness to be slaughtered like a cow, The Grandmaster, charging against the heathen commander, and Sir Zekev, fighting someone.

She stood firm, holding her surplus spear stoutly in hand.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Jalkron nods and says, "That'll work." He uses his control of metal to lift her into his arms without moving her at all, then begins walking away from the battle. After a block, Jalkron uses his power to lift him and Taleen into the air and begins flying as fast as he can towards the hospital. "I just realized," says Jalkron, "that you never told me your name."

IC:

While many members of the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An were fighting or standing around waiting to fight, Jaaku (or Sir Jaaku, depending on whether or not you were as formal as most other members of the Brotherhood were) had a much different mission at hand. He was the one who was given charge of some of the explosives that the Brotherhood had gained in the past, and that they now wished to use in order to break down the gate of the Koro they were attacking.

So now Jaaku was currently running up to the gate, barely noticed in the melee surrounding him, though always ready to deflect Patero-launched projectiles (or dodge from them) as needed, and hoping that maybe Rakona or somebody else would notice him and provide protection for him. Because he had on a backpack filled with casings that were filled with photothermic powder, that he was going to use to hopefully blow the large gate (or at least half of it) off of its hinges.

He'd much rather just be flinging explosive grenades into the Koro with a slingshot or something like that (much more fun), but it looked like he wouldn't get to do that at all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Toa of Iron can't use their elemental powers to effectively fly in this rpg jsyk, they can levitate metal and people (with permission and not in battle) but to fly it would be way too much strain and energy.

"You didn't tell me yours either..." She said, somewhat smugly despite her condition. 

"It's Taleen..." 

OOC: @Mr. House The Nightfall characters are in The Citadel, probably some distance from the gates.

IC: Zomma Caruchi

He's distracted.

"Sucks to be you!" I cry out, already having broken into a run to another piece of rubble.

IC: Zekev - [Outside the Gates]

Well blow me.

The ######'s running!

I almost turned to give chase like a blind fool, before I saw Sir Jaaku running up to the gates with his pack. I wanted to help, but this annoying prick will get away...

Well, all he wants is to get away. He probably won't do much in time.

I turn and run to Jaaku.

"Need help?"

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC (Rorg)

Another firebolt. This one is smaller and less dense than the first, but still capable of inflicting damage. I drop to the ground, but can feel the heat as the projectile passes overhead. It singes my skin, but I do not take time to appreciate the subtle burn: I stand again, and ready my rifle.

The Toa has take full cover behind his shield, leaving him open to attacks other than my own. Further violence on my part would be useless, so I wait. Should another opponent open themselves up to my fire, I will take the opportunity and attack. Until then, I will wait on this cowering Toa.

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

The bolt from Dahkapa's crossbow managed to hit Onoraza in her right leg. She gasped and fell on the ground, right on top of her Zamor launcher. There was no time to spare for feeling pain, she had to act now. She quickly loaded the launcher with the last Zamor she had and rolled on her back, aiming at Londar.

OOC: As per Badababa Obesity's offer, here's another Kane-Ra Rider. Trillia is a Lesterin of Crystal with a Sanctum Guard Pickaxe, Kanohi Calix and Patero Launcher

IC: Trillia (Ko-Koro Gates)

Jaaku's inconspicuousness didn't last for long, and soon a Patero shrapnel round came sailing at him from his left side, fired by one of the more sharp-eyed riders. Trillia brought her steed into pursuit, charging towards the BoA member.

IC: Revekk (Citadel)

A Toa with control over metals, clearly, and fond of using them, too. That, at least, I knew how to deal with.

I went into a twirl of my own, using my sword to knock the Toa's floating weapon away from me, and also reached towards my back to unsheathe one of my throwing disks, ending the twirl with a throw sending the bamboo disk aimed directly at the Toa's face.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zekev - [Just outside the gates]

"Look out man!" I shouted as I flung myself at Jaaku. I pushed Jaaku away, myself flailing right behind him as the grenade explosioned behind us.

I got up and wiped the snow off my eyes. Oh look. I did prepare goggles.

Goggles that were cracking from me fighting that guy. You know, I could have asked him for help.

I put on the shattered apparel and drew my axe, shield in my other hand. The Lesterin woman who shot at us was charging straight at us.

"Well damm, madam. This is a bad day to die," I muttered before launching a blast of laser directly at where she was headed on the ground. Hopefully it would singe and/or cut her steed's feet, or at least slow her down.

"Get to work, buddy Jaaku. We have a lot to do in a very very short and ultimately stressful time."

OOC: Fighting one of your old characters Gear. XD

IC: Greisk/Cyrena - [Duelling in the Citadel]

This is so wrong.

I know. I can't believe we're attacking the very same city that saved us from death. But-

-I know I know. Circumstances. If only they weren't this ######

With a reversal of his grip Greisk knocked the disk away, knocking it away to the wall as he did so. He quickly retrieved the other stick with his magnetic powers and held his ground, ready for another attack.

IC: Arabeth - [inside Citadel]

Arabeth rushed to the Citadel. It seemed a safe enough place as any in this-

She turned into the entrance.

"Oh-"

And then she saw the battle. A floating Toa with dark oily wisps around him, two more Toa moving forwards, a Toa fighting the Lesterin whom she just bumped into, two Lesterin-

"######."

IC: Revekk (Citadel Entrance)

A Toa bumped into me, clearly confused and bewildered, safe to say she was not with either group, but she presented a potential, much-needed ally.

"You here to help?" I asked quickly as I got back into a better position to strike back at the fallen Toa.

"Then pick a target and start helping" I said, simply, before I ran towards Greisk again, sword first in an obvious challenge of martial skill.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dahkapa

He reloaded quicker than he thought he could, and aimed at the Skakdi's leg. The bolt flew and hit her, and she fell on top of her Zamor launcher. She picked up the weapon and aimed at the matoran, who was standing near. Seems like the matoran had run out of courage, he thought, before he shouted "Watch out!"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I am assuming Korzaa's snipers are stationed in vantage points on the Citadel itself, as there is no way a Patero would be accurate enough for sniping from the city walls i.e. the other side of the Koro.

IC (Echelon)

A flicker of movement from above caught Echelon's eye. He looked up, alert, searching the Citadel's edifice for—

Snipers.

He shifted his levitation posture into a more tensed and agile one, more suited to dodging. A split-second later, he felt a sharp pain slash across his upper arm. A crystal projectile clattered to the ground nearby as he dropped to the ground.

The Dark Toa clamped a hand over the wound, crouching low as he looked sharply about for the source of the sneak attack. The blood seeping out between his fingers seemed to steam with a green-black vapour.

His eyes locked onto a female Toa, on the near side of the chasm but quite a ways behind the group, watching them apprehensively. There.

Fighting on two fronts. A little coordination is in order.

Activating his mask, he looked into each of his comrades' minds in turn, speaking to them through the Komau.

Eisen, cover our rear. There's a Toa flanking us.

Rorg, disengage from the Ta-Toa. Snipers above. Deal with them.

Karnakie, take over from Rorg.

Kohra, the Toa with the Patero is immobilised. Dispatch him.

Agrona, I need healing now.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Greisk - [The Citadel]

Greisk put his weapons up, ready for the charging attacker.

IC: Arabeth - [The Citadel]

Arabeth nodded. She wanted to get out of this place alive as quickly as possible (maybe even wait for Ishi near the hospital) but for now she was in this screwfest.

And there's no way out of a screwfest but too cut your way out.

She slowly drew out her twin scimitars as she processed the attackers. The big guy coming forward to relieve the Skakdi who drew out his rifle. A Ta Toa was fighting him. Another attacker moved to a Patero launcher soldier, while the female Toa in vines moved to heal the wounded Big Baddie with magnetic powers.

Arabeth activated her Volitak and faded from view, waiting to see what the situation called for.

IC: A figure in plain wooden armor, only unique in the way that it completely concealed his identity, watched the confrontation between Echelon's Nightfall and the protectors of Ko-Koro from a safe distance silently, his hand resting on the hilt of a golden katana at his waist. He sighed, his form appearing to shimmer and dissolve into sparks, reassembling behind the individuals confronting Echelon, wooden armor turning into pulp and flowing into his hand, revealing verdant green plates, a Kualsi... An individual that had been wanted in all the Koros save one, accused of causing the murders of seven villagers and destroying half a city, the cause of the Daedra rising to power.

Cold fire in his eyes as he drew his weapon.

Then he'd fought to save that same city from the Daedra, had served it anonymously ever since. But now... It was time to come out of hiding.

Erith the Mistaken could not defend Ko-Koro.

It was time for Kaithas to earn his name.

Edited by Tali Relo

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kimala

"Yes!" she cried as her attack landed. She clenched her jaw, hissing at herself for her lack of control and got right back to it. Figuring the Toa was soon going to move, she sprinted closer. Using both her Matatu and her powers of crystal, she conjured up a small cluster of assorted spikes of ice and crystal and fired them at him again.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Revekk post coming after more responses have been made on that end.

IC: Trillia (Ko-Koro Gates)

Trillia had seen the Skakdi, and had guessed that he probably had a vision power prepared, and sure enough, her prediction came true. Laser Vision, too, that made this a golden opportunity.

She skillfully directed her mount to steer clear of the laser beams, even as she threw a solitary Stralix capsule towards the Skakdi's face with a trained arm, right in the path of his eyebeams.

If the Skakdi could be taken out or even just temporarily distracted, she could chase down the Ak'rei'an Worshipper while he tried to get a grip on himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Rorg)

Command received. I turn, rifle already at my eye, and scour the walls and terraces for assailants. My scope is useful in these situations: snipers are less likely to betray their positions through movement, so it lies to me to recognize them through attention to detail. However, my thermal vision is even more appropriate: the walls of Ko-Koro are built of ice and cold stone, and the smallest puff of vapour will shine to me like a beacon from atop the walls.

The colours I see are replaced immediately by an array of yellow, red, and blue as the thermal vision replaces my regular sight. Lifting my gaze to the walls and terraces, I see each sniper stand out, their body heat betraying them. Carefully, I put my crosshairs in the centre of one head-shaped ball of yellow light (heads and faces can often be distinguished through the amount of body heat they produce: the rest of the body is usually wrapped up and produces less, showing on my vision as orange or red), and pull the trigger.

The sniper's body heat disperses as its brain and blood decorate the snow.

I continue: the snipers on the walls followed each other out scarce minutes ago, I am sure: they are lined up neatly, like ducks in a row, along the top of the wall. After each shot, I take a wide step to the left, then the right, then right again, moving unpredictable so as not to present a still target. I hear bullets pass by on either side of me: some have obviously recognized me as chief threat to their safety, which, in turn, may swing the tide of battle. 

One is lucky, or perhaps better trained, more experience, or more perceptive than its comrades. The bullet traces a shallow groove above my ear; no more than a graze. The sting means little; the blood trickles down the side of my head, and my vision is not obscured. Should Agrona notice my condition, I need not occupy my thoughts with the wound. If not, I will be forced to take preventative measures against blood loss before long.

EDIT: 

I have edited this post so as to allow the snipers time to respond (save the first, who is still dispatched). Whoever is in control of these NPC's: you have two or three ("a few" minus one) immobile snipers whom Rorg can see perfectly due to his thermal vision. He is firing at them. Your move.

Edited by delilah

IC: Guard Snipers (Citadel)

The snipers were following Rorg now, firing as best as they could at the Fe-Skakdi. Realizing that he was more skilled than any of them, they still had a few tricks waiting for him.

The best trick was still in store for him, when the next sniper found himself staring down the barrel of Rorg's rifle, he promptly activated his Mask of Shielding, knowing the bullet would come. And sure enough, the bullet never reached its target, something that couldn't quite be said about the bullet the sniper fired in return.

OOC: This edit has been agreed upon by me and Delilah

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Gritting his teeth as the shock of the initial dump faded, Gevenne saw that his previous assailant was now preoccupied with other matters, and rose.

That wound didn't hurt nearly as bad as it should, and he knew it was more damaged than it let on...

No complaints here. Better to feel it more after the fact, right?

He steadied his breathing. Things were just getting started. Can't burn out yet.

He felt his heart pumping, harder than it ever had before. In spite of everything happening thus far, he chuckled lowly.

All this cardio's gonna kill my gains, man.

Alright, who's next?

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza hesitated. Londar was surprisingly quick for a Fe-Matoran, and he was coming right at her.

In that case I welcome you in my grasp, little Matoran, Onoraza thought, keeping her Zamor launcher hoisted and ready to launch.

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro streets)

The matoran started to run towards the Skakdi, making zig-zagging moves in order to avoid getting hit by the zamor spheres. For a moment, he thought about reloading his crossbow again, but figured that by the time he would have reloaded the matoran would be too close to the Skakdi, and he would risk hitting the Fe-matoran. Instead, he picked up his weapons from the ground. I'm too tired to fight, but I have no other option, he thought before starting to move closer to the Skakdi, ready to use his Kanohi Hau if she would shoot at him.

OoC: Just to be clear, he is too tired to use his elemental powers, but he can still use the Kanohi.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry I've been a bit inactive with Celsakh. Let's just say I'm about to kill him off and start again.  :D Also I'm sorry if I don't describe the state of the battle correctly. It's boring to trawl through loads of posts to see how many baddies there are. 

IC: Celsakh (Ko-Koro)

Face down in the snow. Again.

Celsakh pushed himself back up off of the snow, looking around in wonder at the beautiful shining city arrayed before him. The city under heavy attack, being bombarded by countless blasts of energy and weapons of war. An energy blast exploded like a falling star overhead, and the Su-Matoran ducked as a piece of shrapnel zoomed past his ear. Then just as he was raising his head again, one more missile came arching gracefully over the beleaguered walls.

It struck Celsakh in the head, leaving his disembodied head rolling around like a Kolhii ball in the slowly reddening slush.

OOC: Celsakh is now dead!

VBWj75sh.png

OOC:  Way to leave a player in the dust, guys.  XD  As Krayz said a while back, some time bending is about to happen.  And if I missed something, please, send me a PM or let me know OOC so I can address it.  Thanks.  By "toa with the patero" do you mean Ropurungui?  He's currently not wielding it, but he could be. :P

IC:  Ropurungui and some NPC Sanctum Guards, Ko-Koro (Citadel Steps)

Battle is a strange thing.  Its initial moments often draw the lonely Kavinika of Karzahni into the pack; those rogue warriors grasping for renown or survival as the catalyst of destruction swells and seeks, like an unresolved pitch in a lyrical composition, resolution and escapement: murder. The clamor of soldiers shedding blood on a patch of trampled ground and melting snow is but the physical manifestation of something greater: a debate of morals, of cultures, and of beliefs.  The Swordsman Eisen and his tall companion are correct: night must fall.  The light needs the darkness as much as the darkness needs the light.  To separate them would be to bring about a singular belief, and I cannot abide by the thought of destroying what is considered light.  And so I fight.

The fiery toa with his hulking body makes a bold move and suffers for it, and the lesterin who joined me first takes a gamble by rushing forward only to be pulled away from his allies, locked in a duel.  I see they are both hot-heated, ill-tempered to the true art of group warfare.  They know nothing of fighting in groups, or what they may know is confined to academics and crude imitations at best.  I had hoped to use our tactical advantage of the high ground and my powers to keep our opposition confined below, but now that hope is dashed aside by the nature of my compatriots.  

It is our enemy who is co-ordinated.  They move with the rhythm of a practiced team.  Eisen is a part of the whole, a unit for a single purpose meant to compliment those he fights alongside, and he knows it.  So is the skakdi who so quickly wounded the toa of fire by my side.  The arrival of the Sanctum Guard is a good sign: unity has come at long last.  They hide behind their barricade and fire wisely at the command of their squad leader, careful to not waste the precious ammunition they possess.  No one assumed command of bold warriors who assembled of their own will, and this is why I see them struggle around me.  

I am not rooted like the two beside me, and I know my purpose: to lead.  It seems there is but one way to sway the tide. I raise my hammer with both hands, the shield on my arm passing in front of my chest as the handle of my family's legacy pauses before the blow.  

"Brothers, hold fast to your faith," I bellow above the heated violence, and bring Kraknash down upon the icy stairs.  A great crack blossoms, but like the field of war it is not the crack that matters: it is the motion.  The snows rushes toward the center of where I've placed my element, directly within the ranks of the enemy.  They would feel the tug as well upon their bodies.  It would pull, drag them into a point of collapse.  Then with fire from the toa by my side we would purge the city of their evil.  So great is the power of gravity icicles snap from the Citadel's window frames and fly.  Projectiles arc in mid-flight, the tiny little bits spinning out of control.  One scrapes my shield, leaving a dent in the metal.  Another strikes my shoulder plate, embedding but causing no damage to the carapace within.

I focus.  This plan takes concentration.  

• Upvote 1

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk/The Sanctum)

Finally

The realization that these intruders had the muzzles of over a dozen Patero launchers aimed at them made a part of Sukot quite happy. One, a Skakdi by the look of it, was nailed by five rounds above. He was, however, still stuck upon the steps, bonded by magnetism. He didn't think he was going to escape, not soon. With the 'Nightfall' distracted, however, it seemed the perfect time to reload. Taking his launcher, he wrangled it open, and loaded it with one of his favorite rounds. A flecette cluster, with ten needle-like bamboo projectiles, bundled together to scatter after leaving the muzzle.

He loaded it, and began to quickly pump to load. It was awkward and clumsy, but he prayed to whatever god was out there he would be noticed not by the assailants... 

IC: (Thentyle/Ko-Koro Gates)

This wasn't good. Larikon was somewhere in the storm with Rakona, Goran and Ira. He was leading the Ussal-carts full of powder barrels to the gate itself. He himself wasn't happy about this job. He would have much preferred to guard the Caravan to Mangaia. But yet, he was here, fighting in a full-on battle. It was something he never really thought he'd do. He covered the carts  in a wall of earth, to ensure no stray arrow could hit them. He had knocked the Ussals unconscious, to keep them from panicking.

Now, Zekev and Jaaku were engaged against a Kane-Ra riding Toa (He assumed), and Thentyle was off to the side. He needed to take her and her beast out, to ensure that they could rig the gate to blow. It was times like these that made him thankful for not acquiring a zombie minion. Coming to the area where Trillia was charging Zekev, he slammed the head of his spear into the ground. Next, he applied an old mining trick he used before conversion. The earth under Trillia's Kane-Ra suddenly began to sift, as Thentyle tried to make the ground collapse around it. At that moment, he saw Jornetar ride over. Not good.

"May Ak'rei'an take you!"

OOC: As Lloyd has been inactive since August, I will assume temporary control of Weiss.

IC: (Weiss/Ko-Koro Gates)

Coming along the back flank was Weiss. Glaive in hand, he kept his Volitak on. The heathen guards had quite a flair for showmanship, he thought. But they were, for the most part, peasants plucked off the street and put into a uniform. He was, by contrast, of nobler birth, trained in war since a youth. He could fight these heathens, and help beat them back. He couldn't help but pity the four stuck in the snowstorm, but thought Larikon had it under control. The gate, however, the gate had to go.

From the back, he saw a pair of Kane-Ra riders break through. Zekev, Jaaku, and surprisingly Thentyle  were busy fighting them. However, they were focusing primarily upon the one manned by Trillia. The beast controlled by Jornetar was barreling alarmingly toward the powder barrels. Rushing forward, he stayed well behind a snow-bank, gazing upon the rider. A Ko-Toa, it seemed, a native. The beast, wild and strong, was going at a fine speed. He could stop them, he knew.

Raising his hand, Weiss lowered the Gravity over Jornetar, to try and hurl the rider to the air in an attempt to slow her advance.

IC: (Goran/Ko-Koro Gates, The Storm)

He ordered to guard his mistress, and guard her he would. Keeping a hand in front of his face, Goran used his Turaga-level elemental powers to heat the air in front of his face. It was the most he could do. Feeling no pain, the cold and the ice shards harmed him not. The zombie had one goal, and one goal only, defend Lady Rakona.  He trailed her, by several feet or so, one of his Katana clenched in his right hand. No rider would harm her, lest the zombie kill them first. 

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Zolarn

The wind was cold. The snow was cold. Everything was cold.

Zolarn stood back from the battle for some time, watching as the others rushed forwards in a chaotic charge. He watched as they went, and watched as the Guard came out, massive steeds rushing out to fight as well. He, of course, watched the snow get into his eyes and whip around the battlefield. He slipped on the goggles he was instructed to bring, just so he could see. Where could he jump in, where could he fight...?

There. An opening. He watched as the ground around Trillia began to shift and collapse, something that could at least distract the great beast from smashing the Toa of Plasma when he got too close. Zolarn ran forwards, blade in hand, and screamed. He ran as fast as he could at Trillia, ready to slice into the Kane-Ra. His blade began to glow with plasma as well.

It had been a long, long time since he had fought.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian