BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Brontes had decided manners could be put aside. He walked up to the small group of Toa, Matoran, Titan and crab, and interrupted their conversation.

"Excuse me, but who is in charge in this hospital and koro, why is there a war being waged in the streets and outside the gates?"

"...and who in the karzahni has the food around here?" He thought

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: (Mortem)

Before Kellin or one of the others could answer, the vortixx cut in:

"The disciples of the Light wage a futile war on the endless Legacy Of The Dark And Mightly Makuta, which shall end with this village becoming part of His almighty Plan."

You could hear the capital letters.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Gevenne could feel it as soon as he yanked the sword back. The restraints had weakened to the point where they could simply no longer contend with the prodigious force his aesthetic physique could generate, culminating in him, arcing backwards--

And falling flat on his arse. Not one to be a hard and wallow in dismay over the slight embarassment, Gevenne quickly felt a rush as he soldiered his way back to his feet, hands pausing to grab something along the way.

He grinned, testing the weight of Karnakie's sword. A little unused to it, but we was sure he could still put the hurt on if he thrust it into something.

That's a keeper.

He rose to his full height, locking eyes with Eisen, whom he'd formerly challenged back when he had the old team that actually seemed like a team and not the ragtag few that seemed capable of helping him now (bless their hearts though).

His eyes narrowed, and despite his condition, that same cocky smirk peeled back his lips.

"You mirin', brah?"

------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Where are you guys all coming from, anyway?" Kellin asked, pointedly ignoring Mortem even as Cancer stepped aside to allow another person out of the manhole cover.

"Dunno, man. It sounds like some Makuta worshippers thought it'd be a bright idea to screw with the Koro. Probably thanks to the recent power vacuum and general disarray of things, I guess." He postulated.

"But really, all we're doing here is just keeping this place defended, I don't know about food, though, you may have to ask one of the nurses what that situation's like.

helo frens

Before Kellin or one of the others could answer, the vortixx cut in:

"The disciples of the Light wage a futile war on the endless Legacy Of The Dark And Mightly Makuta, which shall end with this village becoming part of His almighty Plan."

You could hear the capital letters.

IC: Joskander certainly heard the capital letters, despite the snow and the fighting and the speaker being quite some ways off and all that.  (Presumably the letters were just that capital.)  Turning in the direction of the new conversation, he called out, "Say, thanks, buddy!  I was actually kinda wondering about that.   ^_^ Now..."  He looked back at the mounted Toa that had addressed him before.  "Just punch everyone who isn't on a giant freaking tread-bull, right?"

OOC: Sorry 'bout the mess-up, I guess I was a little too eager for the chance to actually do something.  :P Still keeping the capital letters gag, though.  Hope that's not a problem?

Edited by Endless Sea (still alive)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro hospital)

He turned to look at the oblivious stranger, a bronze Toa, ignoring the words of the Makuta worshipping Vortixx. "Ah, greetings. To clear things up, the Sanctum and the main gate are under attack by what I assume are Makuta's servants, and some of them have infiltrated the city. Well, at least two have. One is this Vortixx and the another is a female Skakdi. I do not know who is in charge in the hospital. Maybe Kellin or this tall warrior know."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Mortem's chained up, people. Also, the hospital is pretty well removed from the battles at the Koro.

IC: "That'd be Ria...." Kellin began, turning back towards the doctor, currently checking up on Taleen's numerous injuries.

"And she's working. Don't bother her, trust me. She gets catty when you try to bother her while she's working, I'd know." he said, perfectly serious. He looked to the Titan for affirmation.

"Right, Krayz?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Kimala

"Ee!" she yelped surprisingly girlishly as she was hurled back. She silently blessed the universe for making snow soft, and promptly rolled to her feet, her tomahawks brandished defensively. With a slight motion of her hands, the two crystal posts shot up towards the now two attackers' chins. Two on two, those odds were okay. Two who had never met before, against two who had likely been a team for a while, less favorable... She and the Toa of Fire would have to learn to coordinate quickly.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: "Unclear chain of command, violent prisoners chained and held in a hospital lobby? Perhaps making off with some supplies would be the best choice. Though I doubt I could get past the battle near the gate alone. It might be best to stick with this group and either end up fighting my way through or using them as a distraction." Brontes mulled over the situation in his mind while listening to the introductions and exposition of the white Toa and the ko-matoran, the giant stood silently.

"Well, may I ask what your plans are, is it to stay here and defend this hospital?" Brontes asked, attempting to feel out the intentions of his possible companions. "I have no ill intentions, I am just a traveler caught up in this unfortunate situation." He added, aiming to dispel any suspicions they may have had about the stranger in their midst.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: That's the plan so far. 

"Yeah, until we can't hold it any longer. People just seem to be coming to us at this point. Lots of people caught in the crossfire like you. Some," he said, glancing at the detained Mortem. "A bit more malevolent."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Greisk/Cyrena, Arabeth - [Outside the Citadel]

Greisk was concentrating and using his magnetic powers to pull Revekk's legs from under him.

Arabeth took the chance and concentrated hard, forcing electrical charges into the baton in her hand. She flung it at Greisk, hoping it would strike him and electrocute him. Greisk turned around too late.

OOC: Greisk stunned, but his temporary attack (bolded) should have an effect, eh, Gear? ;)

At the command of her song, insects poured out her armor and cloth and into a vast swarm. The cloud shifted and swirled rapidly, agitated and singing their own terrible song. At the change of her tuning, they shifted, and the hundreds of bugs began flying towards Revekk.

IC: Revekk (Citadel)

Greisk's countermeasure was expected, and I allowed myself to fall, roll and shift back up on my feet without any serious loss of momentum.

What I didn't expect, however, was to suddenly be smothered by a horde of insects. I couldn't see, it stung, I could hardly breathe, waving my hands around like a scared child looking for his father, so certain he could make it go away.

My kinswoman had decided her bodyguard was worth saving, and of course it warranted her secret weapon.

OOC: Revekk's being stung to pieces by malicious bugs, any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

I had been prepared to simply lean myself back and let my axe fly up into the Toa of Crystal - as soon as I spotted crystal rising from the ground I knew what was about to happen - although I was still grateful that Eisen had at least seen fit to aid me. The small glass phial in my cloak jingling as I stepped forward towards the Toa of Crystal, I took one small moment to respond to Eisen.

"The Ta-Toa challenged you at the start of this, I won't deprive him of his chosen battle."

Then I promptly sidestepped the post of crystal rising up to meet my chin, before sending the tall piece of seeming-quartz falling to the ground with a hard kick. Then, hefting my axe, I sprung forwards, the deadly, sharpened point of my weapon flying for the Toa of Crystal's midsection. I hadn't decided to leave her alive at all.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Larikon/BoA post after this.

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk/The Sanctum)

Sukot managed only to deflect the crossbow bolt, with his iron powers in the knick of time. The bamboo, however, that was far more problematic. And painful. He tried to dive, only to have three bamboo spears impale his left shoulder and upper-arm, and two lodge in his leather armor. Going to the ground, he lie down for a little while, groaning in pain. The blood going his cheek told him he'd narrowly avoided one to the brain. He could still fight, albeit from his right. Tossing the Patero Launcher to the ground, he began to rip cloth from his coat to seal his wounds.

He knew he was vulnerable, but sure as karz couldn't do a thing about it. 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

She grunted and released her hold on the crystal temporarily- it could always come in handy later. She had precisely one second to make a decision, and his thrust was a good move, giving him a lot of maneuverability. Going on the defensive, she twisted out of the way, pushing the blade aside with both of her tomahawks before stepping back in a defensive position.

She was rusty. He clearly wasn't. Things weren't exactly looking great right now. At the very least, she wanted to sate her curiosity. "Why are you attacking Ko-Koro?" she asked. "What's your goal?" Maybe he was reasonable. She hoped he was reasonable... He probably wasn't, given he was attacking her home. But then again, she'd jumped in on the battle without asking questions. She'd had more reasonable moments herself.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro Hospital)

Dahkapa stood in silence, observing the conversation between Kellin and Brontes. He thought about how the battles were going in the Sanctum and at the main gate. Was Jaatava fine? Had the Sanctum fallen into enemy hands? He didn't know, and he couldn't find out by just standing here. He had already saved the matoran, and there was no reason to stay here. The hospital should be safe, because it was outside the city, far from battle. He couldn't fulfill his destiny here.

"It was pleasant to meet you all, but I might be more useful if I go defend the Koro itself. I am certain you can keep the hospital safe. Farewell". He bowed slightly, turned around and started to walk towards the passage that led to Ko-koro. He still felt tired, but countless matoran lives were in danger, so he didn't have time for sleep. He decided to head towards the main gate, but he would check out the situation at the Sanctum first.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

The crystalline attack was batted aside almost contemptuously with a protosteel shield, as the Fe-Toa refocused on the Toa of Fire standing cockily before him. Heavy musculature, shield in hand, sword obtained from Karnakie. The way he held the blade suggested a lack of familiarity, though his evident fondness for flames was inconvenient. The hefty use of them, however, had to be placing a dent in his energy reserves by now; continued use of them would only be more draining. Most important, however, was the wound in his left thigh; a wound that deep would hamper his ability to move.

Shield indicates defensive preference, lack of any other evident weaponry indicates a brawler or an elementalist. Element use could indicate the latter, muscles indicate the former. The Fe-Toa thought to himself, his conclusions now in mind. It would be necessary to keep his foe off balance.

“Big guns. That was what you said.” With a thought, his Kanohi activated, targeted against his opponent to hurl Gevenne back. With the level of force behind it, and the solid structure, namely the Citadel, behind him, the resulting impact would probably stun him. “Bang.”

That done, the Fe-Toa advanced rapidly, shield ready to intercept any assaults, seeking to take advantage of the no-doubt resulting opening.

IC:

“Riaril is indeed the head doctor, and disturbing her is most certainly unwise.” The Titan agreed, watching Dehkapa depart. He wouldn’t admit it, but his blood roared for him to follow. The rest of him knew better; the hospital needed defenders.

“The intent is to guard the hospital until this battle is decided. I refuse to allow it to be harmed. If the village falls…” He grimaced, leveling his blue eyes at the world outside, the battle in the distance. “Then we will guard the evacuation.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Knew you'd do that!" Gevenne whooped even as he flew back, basing the guess off of Eisen's previous opening shot.

He tucked his chin, forcing his heels back into the ground--

And felt himself hit the citadel, hard. Were it not that his chin was tucked as it was, he very likely could have been knocked out then and there.

Eisen rapidly advanced, covering the ground between them in mere seconds. Gevenne, a little shaken, rose to meet him.

Eyes focused directly on me, taking my jokes for himself, sizing me up...

"Yeah," he said softly. "You mirin'."

Bursting forward, he crashed his shield into Eisen's, meeting him head-on. Dropping his weight slightly, he then swung the blade low, swiping at his oppenent's calves.

helo frens

IC: Jalkron saw the toa of gravity fall. His eyes narrowed, and the end of his staff elongates, becoming thicker and wider until it is a war hammer nearly as tall as Jalkron himself. He eyes the guy who seems to be in charge, and makes a decision. He creates a piece of metal that extends from the roof of the building he is on, then, silent as a breeze, jumps off the roof, over the chasm, about to land just behind Echelon. He times his swing so that his hammer will hit the side of Echelons torso just before he lands, with only the wind whistling past him to give him away.

IC:

She speaks to me. I ignore most of her words; speaking to your enemy in the middle of battle is unprofessional and a good way to get yourself killed, as she was soon to learn. She was in a defensive position.

She probably expected an attack with the head of my axe.

I feinted with the head of my axe for an overhand strike, before twisting my body, lithely and quickly like a snake, pivoting on one heel,  and leaving the butt spike of my weapon poised to pierce her knee and render her incapable of walking, should she fail to dodge or somehow block my attack.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well. Not reasonable, then. As he began a downward strike, she lunged forward, aiming to get too far in the swing for the head to strike her. When he pulled back she faltered, momentarily confused, but quickly understanding as he pulled back. A feint. So two people could play at unpredictability. Her reflexes kicked in as she saw the spike come for her leg, her knee giving out and sending her pitching forward. She released both of her axes- on purpose this time- and grabbed at the shaft, attempting both to push it away, and to get her hands around it. If that failed, she'd fall flat on her face, likely stabbed somewhere. The chunks of crystal she'd chucked earlier were still there, she would use those to try and knock him off his feet. If she actually succeeded in grabbing dat axe, well, that'd be a nice change of pace.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Rorg)

Echelon has the gunners covered; my rifle is no longer required. I am still looking up, however, so I see a Toa leap through the air, clear as day, holding a monstrous war hammer. Completely open to attack, I simply put his chest in my sights and fire.

IC: Dayeth. (Inside the Ko-Koro Hospital)

With her leg stitched and bandaged, Dayeth sat on the edge of her temporary bed in the hospital and looked around. Dahkapa and the others will still outside, and the Vortixx was still bound in chains; there was no way she could free him without getting spotted. 

Sitting back and pulling her injured leg up onto the bed, Dayeth closed her eyes and tried to think of a plan. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

The movement was unexpected, if only for how insane it was; when their shields connected, the Fe-Toa took a step backwards. Not because he was unable to meet his enemy head on, but because of the attack he knew would inevitably follow. No sooner did he do so, Gevenne, as predicted, took a swipe at his calves. The attack was of little concern; Eisen had been advancing in a plow guard, dropping the tip of his blade into something reminiscent of the fool's guard to block the attack was of little consequence. 

From this position, with Gevenne's blade occupied and little room between them, there were a few potential options. The simplest, and most effective, would be to activate his Crast again; the resulting throw, at this range, would most likely knock him unconscious on impact.

However, the purpose of this exercise was not just to win; it was to win so harshly as to destroy their morale. The simplest option, in this case, would not be sufficient to break their will. As such, nearly the instant it connected, the Fe-Toa flicked his blade away, reaching for his element; a spike of iron shot forth from the ground, coming from behind Gevenne and to his right, aimed at his lower back. He was quite specific in this intent; in order to evade, the Ta-Toa would have to either move forward (implausible, due to the shield-lock), back (which would force him up against the Citadel wall) or to the left, which would require the use of his wounded leg. Using the limb would slow him down, at least, and exacerbate the wound if he was lucky. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jalkron feels a sharp pain in his arm and uses his mask to see what happened while the pain increases, as he is becoming more aware of it.  It hurts to move his arm too much, but he doesn't have time to think about that, as he is in the air and already swinging his hammer.  He settles for sealing the rifle and waiting to deal with the bullet inside of him later.

Edited by Vestak

IC: Verulas emerged from the shaft, shutting it quickly before realising he had unintentionally arrived at the hospital.

Stupid tunnels.

The first thing he noticed was a chained Vortixx eyeballing him, which didn't surprise him too much since it seemed that he had developed an unfortunate knack for attracting unfriendly members of that particular species in the past few days. Being the Toa that he was, he feigned a false look of fear, complete with trembling hands, that silently mocked him.

Oh no! So scary. What ever would he do?

He examined the rest of the group, all of which he had never seen before, save for the familiar Ussal Crab standing nearby.

"You again? We have got to stop meeting like this," he said, sarcasm oozing through his coy smile.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "Well, first thing to address is the Vortixx here. A conscious Vortixx and follower of Makuta is likely a scheming one."

"You cannot harm me. I have faith."

IC: "Interesting theory. We'll put it to the test later." Brontes said to the Vortixx, trying to his best to sound menacing.

"For now I believe the best course for me is to follow Dahpaka, assist him and try to learn the exact situation in the Koro. While this hospital may need protecters, a lone chained up Vortixx can be easily handled by you two. Our efforts here would be in vain if hours later we heard a group approaching, only to look out and see Makuta's legion with the head's of the Koro on their banners." He told Kellin and the titan, after as such bidding them farewell and good luck.

He first spoke to one of the hospital's attendees and was given a small meal. He ate quickly and checked his supplies before heading out after the Ice Toa, taking the underground passage he had used.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Verulas felt his shoulder start to sting a bit, realising that the adrenaline coursing through his system had began to disperse. The sight of the wounded inside of the hospital and out, however, told him to ignore the pain as he pulled his cloak over it a bit more to hide the injury.

The docs didn't have the time to look at something this stupid. They already had their work cut out for them.

"So... What have you been up to since we last met? I took a trip to Ta-Koro and helped out a fruit vendor for a single widget, then fought off three thugs trying to take said widget, before hearing the news about this shindig and traveling all this way to try and make a few more of them," he said, still conversing with the crab as apparently nobody else but the Vortixx noticed him arriving. "Did you get your shell waxed? It looks more... brilliant than before. More reflective. It's nice. Bet all the female Ussal think so too...!"

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jalkron feels a sharp pain in his arm and uses his mask to see what happened while the pain increases, as he is becoming more aware of it.  It hurts to move his arm too much, but he doesn't have time to think about that, as he is in the air and already swinging his hammer.  He settles for sealing the rifle and waiting to deal with the bullet inside of him later.

OOC I specifically stated Rorg aimed for his chest, not his arm. Being in midair, there's not much he could do to dodge it, so I'll take it Jalkron now has a bullet in his lung? I'll wait for confirmation before I edit an IC into this post.

OoC: Tiragath, Dahkapa is going through a mile-long underground passage that I assume leads inside the walls of Ko-koro, just so you know

IC: Dahkapa (Underground passage between Ko-Koro and the Academy/Hospital)

Dahkapa's steps echoed in the passage, but soon he could hear the echoes of an another pair of legs from behind. He turned around, and saw Brontes. He looked at him for a moment, and then asked "Are you coming with me to the Sanctum?", and his voice echoed in the icy passage. Brontes was still quite far away, but he was certain that he could hear him.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I do now, I had misread your earlier post.

IC: Brontes shivered, the underground passage was colder than above, something he had hardly believe possible. After a several minutes walking he heard a voice through the gloom ahead. "Are you coming with me to the Sanctum?" It was the Ice Toa that Brontes had set out after.

"Yes. I thought it would be best to stay in groups of at least two, going into a hostile situation alone would've been dangerous. I didn't want the people at the Hospital to be caught unawares either. If the defenders have fallen or the battle is turning away from us, it would be best to relay it to them quickly, to ensure they have sufficient time to evacuate the wounded or elderly."

Dahkapa had stood still for a moment, listening to his answer. Giving time for Brontes to catch up and continue walking with him.

"And truthfully, I am not much of a defensive fighter. Holding positions is not my strong suit. I fight better in an open area, with opportunities to observe and surprise my enemies. I don't think I would be very useful if I got caught in a melee in such a close quarters environment."

...but close to it

IC: Arabeth, Greisk/Cyrena - [Outside the Citadel]

The Vo-Toa pulled her sword out of the wall (gravity well being shut off and all) and blasted a bolt of electricity at Revekk's direction. hopefully the insects would die, but Revekk would receive a nasty shock. Still, better than dying.

The Fa-Toa pulled and sword out as he regained his balance. He saw the insects, and the lighting.

Greisk charged forward and swung at Arabeth hoping to driver her off.

Arabeth dodged the swing. The bolt was poorly aimed but would hopefully help.

Arabeth parried the blow. Before she could let loose an electrical current to shock Greisk, the mute Toa had landed an elbow blow to her face.

Greisk advanced slowly. He didn't want to kill the young Toa, only wanted her to be put of the battle. As she reeled, Greisk used his powers to repel her away from the battle.

"What the- I'll show you!" Arabeth snarled and skid across the floor, preventing herself from landing nose first into the citadel wall. She went invisible as she charged.

Greisk's vision changed and the X-ray vision revealed the lithe Toa's charging form as she ran to the left and charged up her blades.

There she is.

Does this not irk you?

Hey, I'm not the one beating up the bystander.

Greisk acted confused and looked around. Arabeth took the bait.

Got you now, mister hat guy.

Arabeth took several steps to the side before making a run and spin, brin-

Greisk launched one of his batons. It struck Arabeth in the head as she spun through the air, who started fading back into view, her charged sword flew through the air-

"Ouch!"

Oh ######-

Greisk launched his second baton. It knocked the sword away, but it was too close. The hilt(thankfully insulated) struck Greisk in the forehead. Or Cyrena in the torso.

Both combatants fell backwards, dazed. They both got up.

Greisk magnetically retrieved his batons.

Arabeth's second Scimitar flew through the air and skittered across the floor to her.

Both Toa warily observed one another as the battle continued around them.

OOC: Why do I continually torture myself into manually tagging everything. √;___;7

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC: Jalkron feels a sharp pain in his arm and uses his mask to see what happened while the pain increases, as he is becoming more aware of it. It hurts to move his arm too much, but he doesn't have time to think about that, as he is in the air and already swinging his hammer. He settles for sealing the rifle and waiting to deal with the bullet inside of him later.

OOC I specifically stated Rorg aimed for his chest, not his arm. Being in midair, there's not much he could do to dodge it, so I'll take it Jalkron now has a bullet in his lung? I'll wait for confirmation before I edit an IC into this post.

OOC: My bad. I was thinking it was his arm for some reason. Although Rorg would have a hard time hitting his chest from any angle except somewhere in front of Echelon, and it seemed to me that he was somewhere behind him. That is where Jalkron was jumping and from there Rorg would not be able to hit his chest head on. He would be most likely to hit his back or arm. So tell me where Rorg is standing in relation to Echelon and I'll change my post if needed.

Dahkapa looked at the Toa. He wore the Kanohi Hau, like he did. On his side, he had a sword in a scabbard, and a shield strapped to his back. He was short, but could be helpful. "What is your Element? My mind is too tired after a battle, and I can't use my own powers effectively. I can still fight with this", he patted the long war hammer that was strapped to his belt, "so  can deal with any close combat. My body still has strength. You could support me with your powers."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth sat up once more, and swung off her bed, testing her leg. Pain ripped through the wounded limb, and she sat back down, biting back a cry of pain. It was still too soon; she would have to bide her time...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Electricity. I have not fought in such a cold area before, but I believe the snow and ice will make quite the medium for conduction."

The two continued walking, the muffled sounds and quakes of battle were quiet, but recognizable far above.

"How long is this tunnel, and do you know where it will open up at?"

OOC: I'll leave it to you to IC the tunnel exit and all that.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OoC: Sure

Electricity. Could be very useful, Dahkapa thought. "This tunnel is about one kio* long. It will take a while", he answered to Brontes' question.

---

Half an hour later, they emerged from the passage. They then kept walking until they reached the Sanctum. The streets were empty, and eerily quiet, but some sounds of battle could be heard from the distance every now and then. Soon, they arrived at the chasm that surrounded the Sanctum. The citadel itself had collapsed, and the main bridge was shattered. However, some other, smaller bridges were still there, although locked doors in the walls of the Sanctum blocked the passage. They could see a group of Sanctum Guards trying to breach one of the doors. Strange, doesn't the Guard have keys to them? They crossed the bridge, and some of the guards turned to look at them. "At ease, we are on your side. Why can't you get through the door?" he asked, and one of them answered "These doords can only be opened from the inside. They are usually locked, because we only use the main bridge these days. Well, we used to. Now we can't get inside without alarming the attackers. We've been trying to breach through it with force, but it isn't working. Could you help us?"

Dahkapa rubbed his chin, trying to figure out something. "If we can, we will. Any ideas, Brontes?"

OoC: *0,85 miles, 1,35 kilometres

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles