BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Revekk (Citadel)

The followers of Makuta, for who else could it be, stood there and made threats, much like we had promised not to step aside. I felt, surprisingly, a bit more at ease with the situation now, with allies by my side and a clear enemy to fight, even if we were clearly outmatched.

Three of them had stood forth in particular to face us. Two of them wielded weapons of metal, which I could handle, the third was a kinswoman of mine, wrapped in a dress of plants and with eyes sickly like the poison of a bog snake, and she was smiling with a false sweetness that made me feel unwell.

"I don't have a lord to make peace with, praise yourself lucky that you do" I said.

"Attack first, or wait and let them be the first?" I pondered.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk/The Citadel)

Sukot had at the moment a degree of suspicion on what the assailants were. They had all the look of bandits, or maybe unemployed Makuta-serving types. He thought he should know. Especially when one of them had a nifty-looking crossbow pointed towards his chest. One, he did admit to himself, he'd buy in a heartbeat. Anyways....

"Just of curiosity, who is paying you? Why are you attacking my adopted little Koro? Someone paying you? Or did all of you pretty little scumbags just decide one day to band together and invade?" 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Good point. Playing the waiting game's pretty boring anyway." Kellin agreed, opening the doors wide and grabbing his pickaxes from the now-immediately outside Cancer's travel pouchs, as well as a case filled with all sorts of goodies. Flasks of Miner's Acid, little bags of Stralix Powder, Snacks...

"I just figured I'd put the thought out there." he continued, beginning to place said items in the pack and belt he typically worse inside a mining shaft.

He turned to Krayzikk as soon as he was all kitted up, almost looking more like a mercenary than a miner, were it not for the pickaxes in each hand.

"So, I take it we're fighting, right?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Bang." 

A thin line of fire, practically a bullet, streaked across the open field between the two sides to land in the snow at the feet of Eisen, exploding into a small shower of sparks and steam and cutting off his advance.

The shooter in question slowly and deliberately brought the smoking finger gun to his face, blowing it out with a short, controlled breath, before smiling. 

"Don't mind me." he said, reaching behind his massive back and producing a medium-sized shield emblazoned with the image of a five pointed star. Walking forward to take a place at the side of the defenders, orange scarf blowing heroically in the wind as his massive build gave a heroic, determined flex. 

"Just figured I'd bring out the big guns for this." he said, raising his shield into something resembling a ready stance.

He would not apologize for anything. He had to. He had to. No self-respecting man with gains like his could let that one go.

Gevenne had followed the legends of Tahu all his life. Now it was his turn to be a great protector.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC Ira

"Ko-Koro... The place where I began..."

A red and black toa walked into the village. He smiled as his axe burst into flames. "These ice villages," he thought. "Why would anybody live in a place so cold? But still, they are fun to destroy."

This time, it was not an Axe, but a sword that ignited. And Ira had no desires of petty vengeance or wanton destruction; the light of Ak'rei'an had helped him move past that. Now, he fought for duty, not for pleasure.

Laughing maniacally while triggering his volitak to ensure he would remain unseen, he dug his axe into the side of a Ko-Koro hut, which burst into flames. He then launched a several beams of fire from his axe, igniting the entire street block, all the while laughing silently behind the sound-dampening effects of his mask...

This time, there was no laughter, only silence and a boiling rage concealed behind tranquil analysis. And this time, there would be no wildly charging in. Instead, he would hang back far away and support, but not fight on the front. While Ira did like burning things, he just couldn't bring himself to agree with the purpose of being here, so he wouldn't be risking his life that quickly. Besides, artillery salvos were important.

On another note, that had been a really bad idea. Ko-Koro houses were made of stone, so aside from the straw on the roof, the flames had just gone up in smoke as soon as they were conjured into being. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

Sighing with frustration to himself, he halfheartedly launched a volley of flame over the gate even as one of the lesser heathens directed his beasts to smash it down. This had not been what he had signed up for. Seeing the figure of Echelon enter into Blackrock had almost made him explode in fury, and had it not been for the urgings of the others, he would have cut the necromancer down on the spot, or at least tried to. The followers of Makuta were fools, worshipping a god of destruction, failing to see that walking down that path would eventually lead to their own doom. Ira had wished to put that behind him, but here he was, charging in with the heathens, and having to look at his former leader's disgusting face again. He'd just have to put up with it, not that he was good with putting up with things.

Growling loudly, he fired off another blast of fire, also directing it to arc over the wall. At least he could be killing heathens like this.

IC (Kitano):

IC: Taleen - Ko-koro Gates -

The assault on Ko-koro's gates continued as Vako rammed into it, the stone slowly but surely cracking under the stress. She watched carefully and quietly for some time, observing from the top of the wall by the gate

Toa. Wielding strange blade. Likely controlling the beasts in some manner. What would happen if he lost control? 

She leaped off the wall, landing on the snow below her she activated her Huna, becoming unseeable to the naked eye. She silently, yet swiftly made her way toward the Toa, going around in a wide circle till she was behind him from a good distance. She did her best to avoid getting close to anyone else outside the gate, though it was highly unlikely anyone would notice anything considering how focused they were on breaching the gate. 

She began to move closer and closer towards her target, using great patience and care as to not make a sound. Even in the thick of things she wouldn't risk being heard. When she was but five feet behind him she decloaked, drawing a protosteel dagger from it's sheath and attempting to stab it into his back. 

OOC: Well hi there! :DD

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Icha)

There was much to be said for the men in white armor.

Swift.

Strong.

Courageous.

And after the death of their two most beloved, heIl knew they were battle-hardened in heart and soul. In the barracks where the Sanctum guard prepared to defend the city gates, their most hopeful and most anxious gave words. Some men said words for their families, some for their dead and gone, some for both. And yet others spoke of the blood they had dearly wished they would never have had to spill, but were in the depths of their iron spirits darn well prepared to. And then entered Icha. The lieutenant wore a red mark for each of his lost sons, and indeed he wore nearly more red than white. When he entered, all voices fell.

From his boots to his horned helmet his attire displayed one simple prayer: his walls would not fall today.

"Men," his gruff tones broke the silence, "long has Ko-Koro stood atop this mountain. In her time here, few armies have challenged her gates. No, her greatest enemies have been the ones which crept in the night, striking cowardly blades into the hearts of our beloved and falling away. Twice has this brand of evil bared its teeth in our walls. Twice has it succeeded. And so, my sons, I pray that as the forces of evil attack our gates, we do not let a creeping evil invade our souls. Take up your swords, and with the heart of a lion protect your home. To Matoro and Nuju, sing a requiem with your blade!"

He unsheathed his own blade with a shring, raising it high into the air with a roar. Each man joined in his battle cry, lifting their blades and slamming their feet to the ground. Icha's Storm was approaching the gates.

-----------

Before every battle he'd ever been in, in his mind screaming was the first sound Icha heard. The sound of life leaving one's lips in one horrified moment, iron penetrating flesh and stealing said life violently and brutally. A horrible sound, to be certain, but one he would draw from the lips of his enemy by next sunrise.

Twenty Toa riding upon armored Kane-Ra charged through the streets with surprising precision. They were to meet the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an sword to sword, and they intended to do so. Anyone who saw them could hardly believe what they saw: as the Kane-Ra charged, pathways of ice led them up and over the gates, landing on similar paths that landed them safely on the ground. Their charge unbroken, they were quickly approaching the Brotherhood.

Icha led the others, a hand signal sending them to flank Larikon's followers. The lieutenant himself would clash with Torchbearer.

Sword drawn and directed at Larikon's chest, he charged forward as fast as the bull would carry him.

OOC: Kind of retconning the whole kidnapping thing, this takes priority. I guess I'll be NPCing the Kane-Ra group, so watch your back BoA. :P I doubt any of y'all want to, but if you'd like to take control of one of the Kane-Ra riders for this battle, slap a name and a personality to them and go for it.

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The letter fell into a waiting Guardsman's hand, opening it rapidly before running back to the Ahka's hut.

"Well. Bloody ." The lieutenant stuck his telescope back in his belt, turning to the company behind him. Fifteen to twenty militia, well divided between the races, and a few volunteers. Not the majority of the military, but with some soldiers serving in Po and others unwilling to leave their homes for the benefit of another Koro, this was all they could muster.

The lieutenant hoped that they would be enough.

"Ski on."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Well hi there! :DD

OOC: Well met, Skitty. I apologise that I won't reply with Kitano, but I have a newly-antidermis-ed character to throw into this battle. Taleen can deal with him instead.

IC (Karemo): The toa of iron soared through the cold, crisp air above the army of darkness, held up by his mask. While the others attacked the gate and he longed to join them, it was his assigned task to watch over the from the air and use his vantage point to warn them of any incoming threats. "Guard are coming" he shouted down to them. "Riding Rane-Ra! Those beasts could jump the gates with a little help! Prepare to engege!" And so it was, that the riders did not find their targets entirely unprepared.

Karemo, meanwhile, turned his attention back to the gate to watch for further developments as the two forces crashed into each other. In doing so, he caught a glimpse of what might have been a Toa, but the next moment, she had vanished from his view. Intrigued, he focussed back on the spot where they had been, and saw noting but a depression in the snow. And then it moved.

Huna user he thought. Very sneaky. If it hadn't been for the toa's footprints as they moved though the snow he would have had trouble picking out her shadow, and she might have killed a few his allies before anyone realised who had done it. Perhaps stationing him in the air rather than having him blow up the gate had been a good idea after all.

Swooping down towards her, the jet-black toa reached inside himself to access the new, unfamilar sourse fo power. It was the antidermis he had been dosed with, and it stirred into life, hungry for destruction. Its time had come. A few tendrils of shadow trailed behind him as he flew and a beam of dark energy exploded from his hand, flying downwards towards the Ko-Koronan. He didn't expect to hit his target at this range when he couldn't actually see them, but that was the great thing about the power of a kraata xi. He didn't have to.

The patch of ice and snow at the toa's feet exploded upwards in a spray of frozen chunks like a bomb had gone off beneath it, and a dull thud echoed across the battlefield. Karemo steadied himself in the air and carefully scanned the area around the fragmentation blast. The toa would probably be forced back into visibility, and then he'd have a better target to aim at.

IC (Kitano): Hearing the other toa's shout, Kitano released his control over the pair of vako. They would have to wait, and he could always call them back if they were needed. Suddenly freed from his influence, the two rahilooked around in confusion before slowly retreating down the mountain.

Kitano didn't wait to watch them. He searched the tarrain behind the army and found a tumble of black rock poking up through the snow and ice. He activated his kualsi, and the next moment he was standing next to it, a hundred bio back from the battle. Carefully, he climbed around to the other side of the rock, so that he wouldn't be visible from the village and poked his head over the top. The Kane-Ra riders were about to engage. Drawing on the power of his blade again, but keeping it hidden behind the rock, he reached out his mind to one of the lead bulls, and pressed his will against it. He felt the rahi yield, and it was his.

The bull, so calm and controlled just moments befoer, bucked strongly, throwing its rider head-first into the snow at the feet of the army of villains. The animal turned around, breaking its tight formation with the others around it and tossed its horned head, goring two of the other steeds. They stumbled in confusion, plowing up snow before them, and then suddenly they had all of the riders behind bearing down on them.He pushed his bull further, driving it to attack its fellows. It was chaos. It was blood and screams and a crowd of massive beasts going far too fast to pull up. Truly, this blade was a gift of Makuta.

ppg2.png

IC: Derlath - [ihu-Koro] - [About to go to work]

A small winged Rahi squawked and landed in the middle of the village square. Village residents rushed to read it.

The town crier immediately called for volunteers. Derlath heard them calling about a battle down on Ko-Koro.

IC: Zekev - [Ko-Koro Gates] - [being dumb]

Well now, here I am, tumbling down a hill, with a wonky helmet on my head, axe up my and shield who-knows-where.

I landed backside up. The Grandmaster charged headlong against the Ko-Koro Guards.

Ah, Ko-Koro. I remember when I robbed a store there. The shopkeeper fired a full revolver at my retreating-and-slightly-richer butt. I was hit only twice! Such bad shots.

They hadn't improved, it seemed. The Grandmaster tore into the little Matoran. Disks fired from above missed him.

Oh, look. They're shooting at me. How lovely. I knocked one away with my axe-retrieved-from-my-armpit. I came up and adjusted my lopsided helmet. Then I came charging at the guards there.

OOC: One Brotherhood Skakdi ready for battle! Open for slaying getting butt kicked being punched out interaction.

OOC: Edit again

IC: Greisk - [The Citadel] - [in a massive Smackfest]

Greisk followed Agrona's signal. He readied his weapons, standing slightly behind her. He wouldn't want her to get angry at not having her sport.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC: Zomma Caruchi

Kapow.

I ###### love the sound of a gun going off. It's pretty orgasmic. Like seriously. And it's hilarious at how people try to get the ###### outta the way once they see the bullets fly at them.

Now, you may be wondering - why the ###### did I, a guy who gave zero ###### about this place, try and shoot one of those "obvious baddies"? Well, there's a real ###### simple answer to that. If you didn't get it, I'd swear on me mum that you're probably retarded.

Obviously I was trying to run.

And that Skakdi guy (Zekev) was in my way.

Edited by Onarax

IC: Zekev

Well this is bad.

The Vortixx nutbag shot at me. With a gun!

The bullet pinged off the rim of my shield. I just polished that. Well, more like two months ago. But it was my only time polishing, and that effort is wasted.

"You got a death wish mate?" I shouted at the Vortixx (couldn't make out the colour. Snow here gets in my eyes.

I let loose a blast of laser vision before doing the best thing a Skakdi does: I charged, shield-first.

OOC: Let us duel, sir Hoobert.

OoC: When did she manage to reload the zamor launcher?

IC: Dahkapa

Skakdi's sword fell on the ground. He had tried to shatter it with his protosteel hammer, but only a small fracture appeared on the blade. But before he managed to attack the swordless beast, she launched yet another glowing ball. He was too close to react to it in time, and he was quickly entangled in vines.

I can't allow her to get her sword while I'm stuck, he thought, and used his elemental powers to encase the blade and the Skakdi's feet in ice as he tried to tear apart the vines. He felt like he could've fallen asleep if he wasn't in a combat situation like this..

OoC: I'm on my phone and the color and the italics are not working, I'll fix it later.

Edit:fixed

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Man, this thinks I have a death wish? He's probably got a bigger one than me.

I duck under the laser vision. if I'm going to stay there like some stupid little bugger. He's coming right at me. With a shield.

Jeeze, he's a moron ain't he?

I hold steady as he moves closer and closer. He may be protecting himself, but I can still see his head.

He's only a metre away now.

Kaboom.

The bullet speeds towards his head.

OOC: Oh, I didn't even think of that, sorry. From now on I'll remember to reload before shooting.

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza was just about to go and grab her sword when a block of ice appeared around her feet to keep her in place. The blade too was encased in ice, and was too far to retrieve anyway. Onoraza turned to Dahkapa, who was even now struggling against the vines. He would be out in no time, being a Toa, but maybe Onoraza could use the time she had.

She concentrated her sophoric vision on Dahkapa once more, practically blasting him with its tiring effect. Onoraza was beginning to feel tired herself, due to the constant use of her vision power, but she was not going to let Dahkapa know that. He would have to fall first.

The sharp edge of his metal shield cut through the vines, and he was free to move again. But then, he felt even more tired, and he noticed the Skakdi staring at him. He was so tired and dizzy that he could've fallen asleep right there on his feet. But he didn't. Instead, he used his powers to shatter the ice that was encasing her weapon and feet.

"Fight" he mumbled. His eyes kept trying to close, and the glow of his eyes became dimmer..

I must fight, he thought. Mata Nui give me strength.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

His thoughts were a convoluted mess, and part of him was angry that he had allowed the Skakdi to pick up her weapon again. Other part of him patted him on the back for being so honourable and brave. That other part was soon consumed by hatred..

"Yes. And I said 'fight'!" he shouted and charged towards the Skakdi now. The last time he had felt angry was countless decades ago. But now, hatred started to burn in his heart, as the Skakdi started to annoy him more and more. That hatred gave him strength.

As soon as he was near, he kicked at her legs, ready to strike with his hammer and shield..

OoC: Some people tend to be rather grumpy when they're tired. Dahkapa's decision making is hampered quite badly by his anger.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Holy he's insane.

Still, he's on the ground. Like an idiot. I jump forwards, my body now above the diving Skakdi. And then I fall back down, my feet landing on him with a thud.

It probably hurts? if I know. This shrimp ain't gonna stop me though.

My gun's pointed right at his back. He's completely vulnerable.

Bang.

Good ol' axe. Blocked the shot by being strapped onto my back instead of in my shield-holding hands.

On the other hand my back now hurts from the impact. But Axy ain't complaining. Would be terrible of me to do so.

I roll over and blast again, lasers streaking to the fool as I get up, activating my electro-wrist blade. He's sooo going to get owned, I thought, as I slashed at him, backing him towards the gate.

. Lasers lasers lasers duck and cover.

I mean yeah I'm going the way I want. But that way also lies obstacles. And this guy's crazy. And I ain't got the time to reload right now. Only one plan now.

Time to hit the dust.

I turn and run. My legs are longer than the Skakdi's, and he ain't got any ranged weaponry. Okay he has lasers. Not my day. I twiggle around the battlefield, my eyes on a largish piece of rubble. If he can't get proper aim, I ain't gonna be hit. Eyebeams are weapons anyway. Always bobbing the head left and right to whack at someone.

Probably dizzifying.

I leap behind the rubble, frantically reaching into my pack for my next cartridge.

Hope I can get this done in time.

Wheeee he's runnin- oh, .

The little bugger is running to that rubble thingy-thing. Probably going to reload the little peashooter of his.

And my lasers keep bobbing around. Only really good near-and-personal.

Hmm. Near and personal.

I had already broken into a run, and huddled on the other side of the rubble. I need to keep his range advantage down. My electro wrist blade shines in the sunlight.

I hear his breaths. ###### this is like some bad novel. Not that I read

much

I steady my breath. This is really scary, I gotta admit. Whoever makes the wrong move is ###### faster than a Toa with a Kakama- never mind.

I grip my shield tighter. Maybe we could talk out our differences?

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza dodged Dahkapa's attack with ease. The Toa of Ice was tired and his coordination wasn't what it was in full strength. However, Onoraza had to let down on her sophoric vision attack. Her eyes were tired, not from the vision power, but from the strain of using it.

"Fine then", she growled. "Let us fight!"

Onoraza held her Granite Sword and charged, ready to pierce Dahkapa's chest.

IC: Taleen

Taleen was knocked backwards at the snow covered ground exploded beneath her feet. I've been spotted. She landed on the snow roughly, the explosion had caused snow and dust to spread around the air and obscure her view, though no one could see her either, for the moment. 

She had a general idea of where her attacker was, up. The beam that had caused the explosion had come from the sky. She had to bring him down where she could reach him if she wanted to survive this. She closed her eyes and listened intently, her hearing enhanced by her element, she could hear her enemies breathing...their accelerated heartbeat. There you are...

As the dust and the snow began to settle she spun around and looking upwards toward her attacker in the sky, with an outstretched hand she unleashed her elemental power. All around him he heard the most ear piercing screeches and other horrible sounds imaginable, enough to drive anyone mad. She'd made being up in the sky unbearable for him. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

His kick missed badly, and the Skakdi thrusted her sword towards his chest. But Dahkapa's shield was ready and the blow was deflected as it hit the shield. Dahkapa pushed forward, stumbling a bit, as he swept the blade aside with his shield and struck at her with an overhead swing. He suddenly felt less exhausted, and he wasn't sure if it was because of adrenaline running through his veins again or because the Skakdi's vision no longer drained his strength.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

The warhammer once more delivered a blow, although Onoraza was fast enough to absorb some of the impact with her maneuvers. Nevetheless, she had to shut off her vision power and concentrate on the physical battle. A Hau-bearer was definitely a challenge, but she would not surrender.

"Your code makes you want to fight fair, yet you hide behind your mask power", Onoraza taunted, partly because she herself could not use powers right now. "Or are you jusy not Toa enough to challenge me without help from powers?"

IC (Echelon)

At the sound of the Sanctum defenders' challenge, Echelon gave Pae one last piercing look before turning away. The other five Nightfall members (plus Agrona's pet) had already assembled opposite the 'upstanding citizens' outside the great doors.

The Dark Toa stood behind his compatriots as they traded words with the defenders. He watched and listened in silence, gauging the character and capabilities of each of them as he examined their words and appearance.

The first was your typical larger-than-life do-gooder Toa. Oversized weapon, check. Contrived list of titles, check. Loud, self-righteous demeanour, check. You could win a game of Paladin Bingo with this one. Analysis? Bark likely significantly worse than bite. Unknown element (colours suggest Gravity) presents potential wildcard, mitigated by weapons suggesting close-quarters preference. Lack of long-range weapons makes Sanok low-risk. Moderate threat; keep at a distance.

The second to appear was a Lesterin, his words defiant. He, at least, lacked the ridiculous bluster of his Toa companion. Swordsman. Hau. Lesterin lack powers. Verdict? Definitely close-quarters. Easily dealt with.

The third arrival was another Toa, and it was on this one that Echelon's attention stayed longest. He spoke sarcastically, throwing weak insults in the hope that he might demoralise his foes. Colours suggest Iron, but once again, element uncertain. Patero launcher and Sanok—troublesome combination. Potentially more versatile than the others. Moderate threat.

The fourth (and so far, last) to stand in defiance was yet another Toa, limbs and torso bulging with muscle. His showy little display gave away his element, to Echelon's satisfaction. Toa of Fire. Difficult element to counteract. Mobility required; levitation tactics should be sufficient. Build suggests time wasted honing body rather than mind. Good. Low elemental skill to be expected. Moderate threat.

From behind the line of six, Echelon rose into the air, wreathed in the flickering shadows of Dark Magnetism. His Komau-clad visage stared down dispassionately at the defenders.

Ignoring Gevenne's posturing, he addressed Sukot's glib question.

"Just of curiosity, who is paying you? Why are you attacking my adopted little Koro? Someone paying you? Or did all of you pretty little scumbags just decide one day to band together and invade?" 

"Payment?" rang the voice of the Dark Toa. "We are not petty mercenaries. Do not presume to know us. We are not here on some other's bidding, nor are we swayed by the trifles by which your leaders buy the loyalty of men like you—your currency, your duty or your piety."

"Then what are you fighting for?" the Lesterin asked bluntly.

Echelon looked him dead in the eyes as he answered.

"To bring about the Nightfall."

Enough words.

The Dark Toa's hand shot out, gesturing at Sukot's feet, then Gevenne's. Shadows flickered across their feet and the ground beneath them, as Echelon summoned magnetic force to root them to the spot.

"Begin."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Ira

Okay, so those Kane-Ra were trouble. He was too far away for any major attack, but animals were afraid of fire-most animals, in any case-so gesturing with his sword, bursts of flame started shooting up from the ground before dissipating immediately, not trying to burn the bulls and their riders, but to distract and intimidate them.

IC:

As the steam wreathed about Eisen's feet, the Toa's green eyes slid smoothly over to the newest arrival, taking note of his apparent arsenal and capabilities with practiced ease. The wheels turned smoothly in his head, sizing up the opposition and their own forces. It was almost humorous; the enemy was almost a mirror of their own forces, each ally possessing an opposite number. The Toa of Fire that had appeared apparently sought to challenge him specifically, physique indicating significant physical strength, shield indicating a protector mentality. Not unusual; many Toa thst fancied themselves heroes possessed such.

"Your best would be wise, if you wish to live." The Fe-Toa said, a note of faint amusement coloring his voice. "For one such as you, I shall demonstrate, as you say, the big guns."

With a single thought, focused on Gevenne's shield, he activated his mask, sending the shield flying backwards into the Toa's body with significant force. It likely would have knocked him back, but due to Echelon, he was already rooted to the ground, allowing for no give to the impact.

"If you would, Echelon, perhaps return to this one the use of his feet. I think it needs to be demonstrated just how outclassed he is."

IC:

The Titan's eyebrows arched in silent skepticism, before he shook his head. "am fighting. You can do what you want, but I might not be able to watch your back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG