BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Revekk (Citadel)

The Nightfall, as vague as it sounded, presented something daunting. The dark ones had a clear agenda, one they intended to see through at any cost. So when Echelon finally made the first move, attacking with what looked like Magnetism, though carrying the colors of oily shadow, I responded in kind.

I ran forward, perhaps foolishly leaving my allies to fend for themselves as I advanced towards the other Lesterin, kindling a small fire with the notion of knocking that smile of her face. I brought my sword forward in a slash towards her chest.

OOC: Ohai Agrona =P

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dahkapa

His attack missed, and the Skakdi once again started to taunt him. But because he was so tired, he had difficulty concentrating on her words.

Instead, a voice spoke in his head. His old, matoran voice. It was something he had written in a book decades ago. "Violence used in self-defence is not wrong, but a necessary evil, for many do not listen to words or reason. But violence fueled by hatred or lust for vengeance, is corruption of the soul. Mata Nui created us all, and we must make Him proud when He awakens. We are not mindless Rahi or petty barbarians. We are all his children."

The Skakdi stopped talking, and seemed to be waiting for a response. Dahkapa felt tired again as his hatred was extinguished as quickly as it had been lit. He looked at the Skakdi, and suddenly he felt pity towards the poor being, who was filled with hatred.

"What makes you so angry?" Dahkapa asked with an exhausted but calm voice. The Toa inside of him knew, that this was pointless, but the matoran wanted to try. He still prepared his tired body to defend if she would attack.

OoC: I'm doing some character development, this is his first real combat situation after all.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Rorg)

I prepare to fire. The first man to declare violence on Echelon shall prove himself a fool both here and in karzahni moments later.

IC (Jin)

Oops, looked like the battle was on.

I looked out over the motley crew of defenders. A mostly ragged bunch; definitely nothing to compare to the raw power standing on the Citadel's doorstep. Beyond them, the Guard was doing its best to mobilize. Big Boy and his friends started picking opponents, and I wasn't particularly keen on doing the same, so I hung back next to the doors. Locked, of course: at least these Ko-Matoran were smart enough to do that. Not that a lock would be much good against Echelon, but, y'know, it's the thought that counts.

I unhooked a madu cabolo from my belt                                                 You've done this before

don't                                      murderer                                                                            This must be what it feels like to be a god.

murderer                                                                              Where did I think I got the right                                              murderer

to choose who lived and who died                                            murderer

murderer

murderer

just do the job                                   the job                                                                  the job

...and put it back.

• Upvote 4

IC: Gevenne laughed mightily, powerful back muscles holding firm to counteract the powerful force looking to bend him double against the direction his spine would have liked. Were they underestimating him? That wouldn't do at all.

So. Rooted in place, huh?  May as well roll with it for now until his buddy here grants his wish. In the meantime...

He concentrated, even as he pushed against the shield which was pressed firm to his body by an unseen force (he'd guess telekinesis), on the snow around Eisen's feet. 

A whirling dervish of flame soon roared to life, with the swordsman at its' epicenter, trapped on all sides by a wall of fire some two and a half times his height. The steam from the melting snow began to billow upwards, adding a further, probably unnecessary element of concealment to outside events, even as Gevenne's foe began to realize what living in an oven might be like.

How about it, then? We're both trapped now, brah.

helo frens

OOC: I love character development.

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Dahkapa's question clearly struck a chord in Onoraza, but the ugly Skakdi quickly covered this behind a vile grin. "Why am I angry, Toa?" she chided and walked slowly towards her foe, sword in hand and ready to strike. "You know, it's funny how Matoran and especially Toa always think they are doing the right thing. As if being the most populous species on this island gives them the right to do whatever they want."

Onoraza was close to Dahkapa now, but she did not move to attack. Instead, she kept her sword pointed at the Toa as she said "Your kind imprisoned me, long ago. I don't even know what the reason was, they never told me. Instead, they kept me locked up for years... but that wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't constantly tortured me, at least three times each day. They called me a barbarian, but I had never committed a crime. They hated my race and so felt entitled to keep me in misery for year after year. You Toa are protecting little monsters with no feelings, who use their priviledges to inflict pain on others. Now tell me, who is the real villain here?"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC (Rorg)

I have prepared my weapons; I pull the trigger.

The Toa concentrates, probably preparing some as-yet unseen attack produced by Kanohi or the elements. My second hypothesis is confirmed as flames begin to whirl around him. I have already fired; the zamor is on its way, tracing a swift path through the air towards the Toa, rooted in place.

OOC hello Gevenne :3

OOC: Hey there.

IC: Uh oh.

Gevenne had lived in the streets of Ta-Koro long enough to recognize the sound of something firing. Giving a mighty twist of the torso, as his first opponent's grip upon his shield lessened, he saw the sphere in flight towards him, fractions of a second away.

Electing to drop the twister for the moment, seeing as the steam should be sufficiently thick by now, he brought the shield to bare and hunkered behind it. The moment he felt the impact, he swung the shield out and away whilst momentarily igniting it, hoping to between the combination of the two eliminate any threat posed by the contents within.

We're good

We'RE GOOD

NO PRESSURE

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

Violence breeds more violence, and hatred breeds more hatred, he thought.

"The real villains are those who tortured and captured you. I am not one of them. If you want justice, I can help you. Many hate and distrust Skakdi, because many of them are mercenaries, murderes and madmen. Are you one of them?" he asked.

Don't waste your time with this ugly beast, the Toa said.

She has been mistreated. She has a reason to be angry. You need to help her, the matoran philosopher said.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Revekk (Citadel)

The omnipresent "tug" on my body was at least partially expected, though its source wasn't. I was pushed back even as Greisk swung his weapons at me. My kinswoman had a bodyguard, by the looks of it. I stopped resisting for a moment and was pushed back further than I otherwise would've. Then I swung my sword at Greisk's now exposed arms.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza laughed as she dodged the warhammer. Dahkapa's tactiques were becoming predictable, as this was the third time he used that specific maneuver. The first time, Onoraza had suffered a painful blow, on the second she had been hit but not as badly. Third time, Onoraza knew what to expect and could therefore dodge swiftly. Another sign that the Toa was new to his role.

"Here's a move you'll appreciate, Toa", Onoraza said with a snarl. She executed a swipe kick aimed below Dahkapa's feet, attempting to knock him off balance.

OOC Toatapio, Daniel: mind if I butt in?

IC Londar

"Whoa, hey! Break it up! In the name of a-uh... Mercenary security guard hired by Ko-Koro!" That last bit was sort of made up; he hadn't been formerly hired yet and he wasn't sure who his contractor even was.

"Looks like I will be working today after all," he muttered under his breath as he approached the two fighters. Grasping his spear, he shouted "Stop fighting!" at the top of his lungs, probably in futility. Seeing that the Skakdi seemed to be aimed at chopping the toa in half, he thrusted his spear at her exposed side

Edited by namcurtsnoC

OoC: Sure ;)

The Skakdi struck him below his stomach, and it hurt. A lot. However, because the blade was made of stone, it didn't even dent his protosteel skin. Had it been made of something sharper, he would be dealing with a nasty, bleeding cut. Luckily it had hit the more heavily armoured part of his torso, but it made His muscles were badly bruised, and the pain coming from them made him nauseous, but out of fear from being killed he got strength to push the blade aside with his shield and roll over sideways, away from the Skakdi.

As he was getting back up on his feet, cursing the immense pain coming from his bruised stomach, he only then noticed that someone was fighting the Skakdi. The pain had made him ignore the outside world for a moment. Had the warrior said something? Dahkapa wasn't certain..

OoC:Edit: apparently the Granite Sword is made out of protosteel.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Actually the sword is not made of stone. Only the handle has a granite coating, which earns the sword its name, but the actual blade is normal protodermic iron. Just assume that Onoraza happened to hit an armored spot that prevented a cut.

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza grunted as a spear suddenly struck her in the side. Leaping back, the Skakdi realized that she now had a deep cut where the spear had hit her. Even with the pain, it didn't take her long to assess the situation. A Matoran of iron with a Huna had interfered, trying to defend the Toa of ice. How cute.

"You will pay for that, Matoran", Onoraza snarled. "I will wipe your kind off the face of this island!"

Despite her big words, Onoraza was hurt and tired from all the fighting already. She had taken some heavy blows from Dahkapa earlier, and Londar's spear had now cut her badly. The only thing fuelling her was her anger and hatred towards the Matoran species.

If I can entangle the Matoran, I can take on the Toa. And he's already in worse condition than I am.

Suddenly Onoraza bolted for her Zamor launcher, which she had dropped nearby earlier.

The pain and fatique were too much for him to handle. He couldn't fight against the Skakdi in close combat anymore, but when he saw her running towards her zamor launcher, he dropped his weapons on the ground and drew his crossbow from his back, and loaded it. He had to be quick, but he still hoped that the warrior - who apparently was a very brave matoran - could distract the Skakdi for a moment..

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Importing and converting this character from a superhero RP. !Challenger Approaching! Kimala Packs a Punch!

IC: Kimala

The hulking cyan and purple Toa scanned the warzone from a rooftop. Things did no look good, there were far, far too many opponents. She couldn't believe they all could have gotten in so easily, but having seen what some of them were capable of, it made sense. Most of them were engaged, save, it seemed, for a lone figure floating above the battle, observing. She didn't like the look of it - even less when he gestured at something on the ground.

She had one advantage - still being inconspicuous. She hadn't been able to join the battle up to this point on account of having been too far away, and had escaped notice. But with her glaring purple highlights and conspicuous physique, that wasn't likely to last.

Making use of whatever time she had left, she conjured a large crystalline arrowhead, clear as ice - that was the point, make them think she was a Toa of Ice at first - and fired it at the floating Toa, before quickly working on conjuring a second.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Londar

Seeing the Skakdi bolt for her zamor, he thought of charing, but realized that she was probably faster than him and trying to get to it first would only result in being shot. "Seriously, just stop fighting you two!" A momentary glance back at the toa then back to the Skakdi; toa wasn't a threat yet but Londar still didn't know what was going on; he could be the real enemy for all he knew. Still, the Skakdi seemed to be the bigger threat.

He cautiously backed away while circling around to put both figures in his sights.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Ko-Koro Gate)

Larikon honestly didn't expect cavalry, but his Brotherhood could resist them. Sir Zekev and Sir Ira were already engaging the heathens, Zekev a Vortixx, Ira the Kane-Ra. Ira's fire seared two beasts, and sent them into panic. Good. The Makuta servants, who followed them into battle, were also beginning to engage the Kanery. One, a burly figure in a bizarre helmet, was barreling towards him. There were, he noticed, pair of corpses below him, armed corpses. He needed to buy time for his Knights setting up the explosives. The three couldn't do it alone.

Activating his Tryna, the corpse of the mauled Guardsman rose, spear in hand. Keeping his concentration square upon the zombie, he sent it barreling towards the Kane-Ra. He willed it to spear and oncoming bull, causing the great beast to hit the ground, and take out its rider. The dying, pained bull summarily tumbled, and crashed into its fellow behind it. The others continued forward at an alarming rate. Looking below, to the carts, he saw one of the smaller barrels was unused. It wouldn't be useful in destroying the gates, but it would help the Brotherhood in another way. Stepping down, he grabbed in, and tied it hastily to the corpse of the second guard. The thunder of the Kane-Ra grew closer, he realized.

Once it was secure, he rigged a long fuse to it, and lit it. Jumping upon Lutrez, he willed the bomb-laden corpse to run with haste towards the advancing Kane-Ra. It was taking all of his concentration, all of his patience. To the point he wasn't even counting. The corpse was carried by its fresh legs, and pattered along towards the Kanery's right flank. The only thing that broke Larikon's concentration was the explosion. Surprisingly large, it took several riders out. It seemed, however, Icha came towards them still, with a sizable group of Kanery still. Glaring to his men, he raised Heathenbane, and screamed forth: "Defend the bombers, take them out from a distance! AK'REI'AN HAS OUR SIDE!"

With that, the Grandmaster rode forth, sword in hand to confront Icha. At the moment, his Brothers were half-complete in rigging the explosives.

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk/The Sanctum)

First things first, Sukot realized he was stuck. Second thing, he realized that his arms were still free. Third thing, he realized that if he broke this Fa-Toa's concentration, he'd be free to stick a dagger in each one of these thugs' hearts. Nonetheless, well spoken thugs. As he watched intently, one of their assailants attacked the firespitter with the ridiculously large shield. Sent it flying backwards into him, somehow. Sukot didn't recognize the Mask Eisen had, but assumed at first it was a foreign version of a Matatu. And that the Dark Toa was skilled with it. Another Toa tried to attack Ms. Potted Plant. Two others, he thought, were trying to dive into the Maelstrom.

Well, it seemed like the perfect to rain on their villain-leaders fine little parade. With a Patero Round, of course. It was a projectile of glass, filled with a fine amount of Stralix powder, and a fuse, that upon the glass breaking, ignites said powder in a fine explosion. Being fairly well armored, in leather and wool, he would get a bit of damage if he shot it at such close range. But Echelon, the unarmored thing he was, would take the brunt of it, with his little dogs of war.

It a split-second, he pointed the muzzle at Echelon's legs, pulled the trigger, and turned his face away. The loud thump of air escaping told him it fired. He just waited for the explosion. 

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Kimala

She panicked a little as she saw another projectile fly towards her target- this one much closer. Calling on her powers, she halted hers and pulled it back. She would have a much better chance of hitting him if he was preoccupied with the other attack.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC:

@Mj. Spoilers: Where is Kimala located? Is she on the ground in front of the Citadel, or on the other side of the chasm?

@Mr. House: Just so you know, breaking Echelon's concentration won't free Sukot. Dark Magnetism works on any solid object as ordinary Magnetism works on metals: that is, they can be (semi-)permanently magnetised. The magnetisation will last until it either wears off (which will take a few minutes) or Echelon dismisses it.

IC (Echelon)

"Oh I think not."

The Dark Toa merely exerted his powers on the Patero's projectile, and it halted in mid-air, covered in shadows just like Sukot's legs and Echelon himself. With a flick of his fingers, Echelon sent it arcing up over the group of defenders, in a trajectory that would have it land close enough behind the four beings to catch them in the explosion.

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Rorg)

Click.

My launcher reloads. The Toa of fire managed to deflect my first shot in what was presumably sheer luck: zamors are designed to turn immaterial on physical impact, releasing their contents into the target. I do not know how my shot was deflected: perhaps a defective zamor, or a perfectly timed blow of the shield at a certain angle. Regardless, it will be difficult to pull this feat a second time. I fire again.

IC: "Nope." 

A bolt of fire streaked out from the Toa of Fire's fingertips, catching the round and detonating it mid-air.

This is getting ridiculous. 

He gave a mighty tug of his sculpted legs, attempting to uproot himself from his magnetized position a second time.

A bit more give, but no avail. Son of a brakas.

Maybe if he tried to burn those shackles off? 

Worth a shot. Keeping his eyes mobile, he pumped up the temperature of his legs by several hundred degrees, and pulled.

Not much difference.

Karz.

What a way to start things out.

Aaaand there's the shot again. Setting his shield on fire once more, this time he opted to meet it and trade, launching an orb of his own flame flame back at the attacker even as the contents made contact with the open flame. 

helo frens

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk/The Citadel)

Sukot shielded himself from the explosion. It had been quite a try, he figured. This person had at the very least impressed him, not matter how evil he was. Sukot hadn't much damage, only some scratches on his exposed flesh. So he was able to reply to Echelon. By this time, he was still coming to terms in his helplessness.

"Well, whoever-you-are, I may want to strangle you," Sukot said to the necromancer in his heavy accent. "But in my eyes, I do respect how thoroughly you've stopped me. Impressive, I'll admit. Impressive."

He was mentally hitting himself for not having grenades on hand... 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Well, since I haven't had the time to post yet, time here is gonna be a liiiiittle screwy. :P 

IC:

Heat. Inconvenient, but not a true problem. The Fe-Toa wasted a few moments analyzing the situation, causing his discomfort to reach almost painful levels, before he leaned back on his heels, altering the angle between his body and the ground, and activated his mask. Rather than anyone around him, however, his target was the ground.

Instantly, he was hurled up and slightly back, his shield drawn up close in front of him to prevent it from getting in the way. Under the cover of the still-swelling cloud of steam, he easily cleared the top of the burning walls around him, reaching the apex of his trajectory just past the rear edge of the cloud, before entering a controlled drop back to the ground. With Gevenne's attention on Rorg, and the Ta-Toa's own unintentional smokescreen, he had little concern about reaching the ground safely, and undetected.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Taleen

Taleen was knocked backwards at the snow covered ground exploded beneath her feet. I've been spotted. She landed on the snow roughly, the explosion had caused snow and dust to spread around the air and obscure her view, though no one could see her either, for the moment. 

She had a general idea of where her attacker was, up. The beam that had caused the explosion had come from the sky. She had to bring him down where she could reach him if she wanted to survive this. She closed her eyes and listened intently, her hearing enhanced by her element, she could hear her enemies breathing...their accelerated heartbeat. There you are...

As the dust and the snow began to settle she spun around and looking upwards toward her attacker in the sky, with an outstretched hand she unleashed her elemental power. All around him he heard the most ear piercing screeches and other horrible sounds imaginable, enough to drive anyone mad. She'd made being up in the sky unbearable for him. 

IC (Karemo): When the snow settled, the sneaking assassin was revealed. A female toa, in light, black and grey armour wearing, as he had suspected, a huna. Her colouring left a few options open for her element. Maybe iron like himself, possibly magnetism, earth or... The blast him him: sonics. The ear-splitting, ungodly sound overwhelmed him, making him clamp his hands down over his ears and suddenly drop several bio through the air before he could bring the mask back under his control. Even then, he could only do it by creating a large shield of iron to hold between his head and the source of the noise. The metal wasn't much of a dampener, but it was enough to reduce the volume to a manageable level. He came to a standstill in the air, maintaining a stable altitude but not rising any further. 

He needed to fight back before this noise burst his eardrums, and, against a toa of sonics, there was one fairly reliable way to do that: throw noise back at them. His shield shot down and forwards, propelled by his elemental power. And behind it, hidden from the toa's view, was another fragmentation beam. Just before they reached her, the two met in mid air, and the improvised weapon came apart with an almighty bang and a screech of tearing metal. Sharp fragments flew all around, thudding into the snow and breaking up chunks of ice.

ppg2.png

IC (Rorg)

Unexpected. The zamor functions as intended, but activates upon impacting the Toa's shield rather than his body. The gas simply dissipates into the air, but before my opponent can breathe it in, it is quickly consumed by flames on his shield.

I am not impressed. He throws a ball of fire in my direction. It is one of the substances Echelon cannot control, so I do not expect his protection. It falls to me to preserve my own life.

Dive to the side, roll. Stand. Nothing bruised saved my dignity. My life is worth far more. Behind, the fireball explodes on the ice. I will not waste further zamors, so I spin my rifle over my shoulder. It lands in my hands; I raise it to my eye and aim for the Toa's immobilized legs. Fire.

OOC: Just to throw this out there, BoA players: please do not auto-kill/auto-hit/otherwise bunny the NPCs. I know this might sound like a cranky request, but if the guards are killed left and right, this will be a very one-sided battle. :P In light of this, I'd like to bring the number of remaining riders to sixteen. If anyone has an serious issues with this, feel free to PM me. :)

IC: (Icha)

Even as one... two... three... four of his sons fell, Icha did not lose his stride. With a righteous fire in his eyes his Kane-Ra rode yet faster.

The fire blasts had had little effect on the highly-trained Kane-Ra; should they have been wild beasts, it would have been a different story. These bulls, however, were among the most sophisticated Rahi this side of Onu-Koro. They stomped through the dissipating flames with ever-increasing vigor. The Brotherhood put up a surprising fight, but this was the Sanctum Guard's terrain. They intended to use it.

"Now!" shouted the lieutenant with the passion of a battlecry.

Each rider slipped goggles onto their faces, an act that didn't make much sense to the enemy until the next phase of their plan came into fruition. Suddenly, the very snow that the Brotherhood rode on turned against them, and the snow from the ground rose from the ground as if magnetically drawn to their faces. Naturally, it quickly became hard for them to see, and if they didn't find a way to solve the problem, they would lose control of their steeds.

Two Brotherhood members became particularly targeted, with the ice and snow seeming to have a vendetta against them. These Toa, Zekev and Ira, quickly became liable to literally freeze to death.

Meanwhile, Icha charged the blinded Larikon, sword prepared to lob off his head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

As soon as Taleen saw the mass of iron coming toward her she leaped out of harms way in order to avoid getting crushed, but then it exploded, instantly raining sharp metal in all directions. She hardly had time to cover her eyes with her arms out of instinct as several pieces hit her. 

Her sensitive ears rang from the tremendous amount of noise the explosion had caused. Though more importantly, she felt sharp and agonizing pain in various places on her body. Some of the shrapnel had in fact penetrated her body. Mainly her arms, though some in her legs and various parts of her torso as well. 

This fight was over, she knew it, it was time for a tactical retreat. Better to run away and live to fight again than to make her last stand here and die in vain. She stretched out a now bloody arm toward her attacker once more and unleashed her elemental power one more time.

A sonic boom went off just in front of the flying Toa, Taleen didn't wait to see what happened, she turned around and began to move back toward the gates, ratherly slowly unfortunately, her wounds were making her effort pathetically slow as she moved with a serious limp. She just hoped the sonic boom had dazed the Toa long enough to keep him from attacking her further. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jalkron surveyed the battle from a nearby rooftop, trying to make sense of the chaos.  He didn't know anyone he saw, but then, he didn't know much of anyone these days.

He was about to try and find one of the guards when he heard a loud boom, followed almost instantly by a blast of air that nearly knocked him down from the roof.  He looked over and saw a toa, who he assumed was the one who had made the boom, limping towards the gate.

He decided to help, as her death would not be something Jalkron would enjoy.  He began making his way along the rooftop towards her, jumping down nearby.  He spoke softly, so as not to draw too much attention to himself, saying, "I'm Jalkron.  Need any help?"

Edited by Vestak

"I'm Jalkron.  Need any help?"

"..." The Toa had appeared unexpectedly, she hadn't noticed him approaching till he spoke. Taleen was normally very good at observing her surroundings and rarely taken by surprise. Though considering the shrapnel in her body and that she was slowly bleeding out, she reckoned she wasn't at her peak performance. 

"Y-Yes..." In her opinion it was fairly obvious she needed help, but regardless she collapsed into the snow in front of him. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jalkron quickly picked her up and ran behind a building, He put her down and eased her up to the wall, trying to make her comfortable.  He used his power to remove the shrapnel from her body, then began tearing pieces of his cloak off and tying them around the bleeding spots.  "Better?"

Edited by Vestak

IC: Zomma

"Well ###### you too."

There goes any plans of getting the ###### out.

###### this stalemate.

IC: Zekev - [behind Rubble at Ko-Koro Gates]

"Right back at you mister-"

A storm started to whip around me, concentrating around me and striking me and the Vortixx. NY breath froze and my eyes stung badly.

"###### this ###### ###### I swear I will ###### up those ###### ###### and kill whoever the ###### is responsible for this," my word filter dropped and I let loose.

"We... We gotta get the outta here mister. Or we both die."

IC: Greisk -[Duelling Revekk in The Citadel]

Just as Revekk's blade descended, Greisk used the remaining momentum if his attempted strike to pivot around a heel, allowing the Lesterin's sword to just nick Greisk's back armour.

Finishing the twist and facing Revekk at a 45° angle, Greisk threw his right-hand weapon at Revekk, magnetic energies directing it to the Lesterin, just as Greisk moved a few steps back and oyt if reach of the Vortixx's sword.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC Ira

This was bad.

For Ira, who had been walking rather than riding, this sudden storm, if that was what it was, was disastrous. Even with the snowshoes that he was wearing (or perhaps due to), he wouldn't be able to make any profitable attempt at escape from the sudden storm. Stuck in tue snow and far away fron help, Ira's vantage point had suddenly turned into a death trap. His only way out would be to attempt to heat the air around him up to the point where the snow and ice would melt; a difficult task, given the ambient air temperature of the Wahi. Besides, air wasn't a very good conductor; would it just be more profitable to heat up his internal body temperature? No, that would cook him alive. "No way out!" he finally admitted even as he began plowing forward out of sheer determination, having settled for heating up the air in front of him, as well as heating up his sword; it would get significantly hotter, if that would help anything. Swinging the superheated blade in front of him, he grimaced, even as the ice shards dug into his armor and ripped through his clothing. "No, I will not die like this!!!"

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC: Captain Of The Ko-Koro Sanctum Guard

Korzaa could not imagine anything in the world going so wrong.

Her village was in chaos. Somehow, the sanctum had been attacked. Its great ice bridge was now missing. Dozens were dead. Dozens more fleeing in terror. The invincible fortress she thought she safely controlled had been breached once more without her knowledge. Although she prided herself on her fortitude, it was impossible to keep a crushing sensation of despair from her gut.

She ran down the icy hallway, shouting orders at her guards, watching the terrified eyes in the looks of every one of them. Never, in all the thousands of years of the city’s history, had they ever suffered such an attack as this one.

She ripped a sword out of a rack of weapons, and followed her shining white knights down the hallway. The weight of duty pulled on her shoulders - the knowledge that the entire city was in her hands and was slipping very quickly out of them rested heavy on her mind. She and a few Leftnenants emerged onto a high balcony, from where she could pick out the figures below. The enemy's elite strike force stood on the massive ice steps of the sanctum, trading blows with a few brave guards. Powerful players, every one of them, including even the famous necromancer Echelon. Direct combat would most likely be suicide. 

How could things go so wrong? Was this her fault? Matoro was dead, the city still leaderless, and now its very existence was being called into question. It was too long since Makuta’s death. She had grown careless, clumsy.

You asked for action, she reminded herself. Now you’ve finally got it.

It’s time to do your job.

Something in her mind clicked, and she switched into combat mode, letting all the comfortable years of experience guide her. Korzaa’s tactical brain rapidly calculated the best course of defense. She spun and briefly outlined her plans to her three companions, and with a nod, the guardsmen raced off into the icy citadel to implement her plans.

She took one last look at the chaos outside, readjusted her grip on her weapon, and followed them.

It didn’t take long for guards, armed with Patero launchers, to appear on vantage points along the city walls, more strategically aiming shots at the force outside. A few, well trained snipers spun their weapons around, taking careful, strategic aim at the terrorists on the sanctum steps, waiting to fire until they were sure the shot would be effective. 

Meanwhile, a half dozen well trained guards emerged at the large doorway of the sanctum to join its heroic defenders against Echelon and his allies, each expertly moving to find cover and plan their next steps, aware that they were almost unimaginably outclassed by their foes. 

OOC: Important guard-movement related stuff is bolded at the end there. I leave control of the sanctum reinforcements mainly in the hands of the players fighting down there, especially those defending it. Remember these guards are all highly skilled and just as well trained as the average player character, so if you kill them off or dismiss their actions, make sure it’s in an awesome enough way to justify it. I leave the defense of the front gates in the hands of Badadadada Obesity because you and your Kane-Ra riders are doing a great job at it. XD Good luck team Ko-Koro

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------