BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Barthel Deliresi

I had found myself becoming tense while I waited for my foes to take action. Then came a welcome voice, that of one of my fellow Sarsi, Liano. I was filled with relief, as now if it came to conflict I knew I would be on the winning side. Not that I couldn't have take both of them down on my own, it just might have been more complicated that way. I left my chakram floating in the air, just in case they tried something.

"Of course we don't want trouble. What, do you think I picked this fight? Those Mercenary-like, murderous, highwaymen charged me weapons drawn! I just defended myself." For the first time it hit me how stupid that sounded. I needed something better to call my attackers for when I would recount this tail to the other Sarsi.

After explaining my situation to Liano I turned to look the less ugly one in the eye and give a response to his remark. "I only attacked you in self defense. How did you expect I would react when you two came charging at me planing to try and kill me? I don't know what type of victims you've gone after before, but I'm not the type to just stand still and be killed."

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: Drome

Removing that metal had hurt me a little more than I had expected. I should have just saved myself the pain and ripped his arm out. But then, he would have been useless and... I hate lose-lose situations.

Kadon asked me for his sickles. But I couldn't remember what exactly thy were. Was he talking about his little hook things? Or was it something else? I mean, it was probably the little hook things, but with the strange names that Kadon gave things, one could never really tell.

As I was about to ask him what he was talking about, the little pest let out a shout about being 'The Great Bar Fell' or something. I didn't really care. He was going to be the great 'I Am In Pain' when I was done with him. Plus, hadn't he been screaming in fear while running from us earlier?

Then Someone else decided to show up, apparently this one on the side of Bar Fell. Good. Now both Kadon and I had an opponent. This was finally going to be fun. Plus, I didn't have to run anymore. The anger of the Nui-Rama would power my victory!

Then Kadon let out a remark, and the the pest let out a remark to that remark. So I decided to remark on that remark on a remark. "I waved hello as I was running to the beach, and you freaked out and made my mace hit me on the head! We just traveled through a jungle, and were heading down tho the beach when you snapped out like a drunken Tarakava!"

Only, that Tarakava had possessed a much nastier punch.

OOC: Theriss post up soon. Still working on it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Liano

"The only business you'll be finishing is going to the hospital with two broken legs if you insist on going through with this." Liano said, entirely serious and all the more menacing because of it. Barthel had truly outdone himself this time, there was no doubt that he was responsible in some way for such a nasty predicament and being dragged into it grated Liano's patience. If it was up to him, he would have very well left Barthel to hash it out on his own with these two thugs, like he should, yet he had a code to uphold. They weren't friends, but simply being partners meant they had to watch each other's back, whether they liked it or not.

"Last call: walk away, and no one gets hurt."

"That would imply that you actually think you can beat us." I remarked out with a chuckle. The guy actually thought he was a match for us? I'd been through a Nui-Rama hive, I'd been mauled by a Muaka, I fought a drunken Tarakava. If this island had a Rahi, I had probably ended up fighting it at one point or another. And Kadon had been a part of those fights, even if he didn't contribute that much. "I doubt it."

"I can tell you right now that I'm not walking. If I didn't think I could beat you and the pest, what sort of adventurer would I be? A really boring one, that's what. And no one has even been able to call me, Drome, boring without lying through their teeth!" I hefted my mace tightly in my hands, readying myself to beat this guy up, and then beat up the pest. Nui-Rama Anger time.

"Or..." A thought crossed my mind, perhaps due to the sheer insult of having been taken out by my own weapon. Or perhaps it was due to the blow of being taken out by my own weapon. Either way, it seemed like a viable choice at the time. "The little maniac over there apologizes for attacking us! Or not, I'm good with dishing out a painful helping of payback. Your choice, you green little pest."

Edited by Psychopomp Virithri

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Liano narrowed his eyes at the teal one.

"How about I give you this instead." he began, holding out the hefty bag of widgets he'd earned from his most recent hunt. It wasn't an extraordinary amount, but it was enough to satisfy even some of the greediest of crooks out there. "In exchange, you and your friend walk away on peaceful terms."

He couldn't believe he was about to give away his hard-earned reward just so he could save Barthel from his own little mess, though if that was the price to pay to avoid any more conflict, then so be it.

"Do we have a deal?"

I was offended that the ugly brute even thought to demand an apology of me, when they were the ones who started this conflict. My first thought was to tell him I'd apologize when he apologized for his face. I also felt like calling his mother an Ash Bear. However I bit my tongue and held back the insults I felt like spewing at them. Then Liano offered to pay the goons a hefty sum of money. Despite my great reluctance to do so, I would rather apologize then be in someone else's dept.

"Fine. I apologize for defending myself. You happy now?" It was sickening to have do such a lowly deed, but much better then owing Liano, or anyone else for that matter, a favor. I pulled back my chakram, expecting that to be the end of this unsavory ordeal.

There was a moment of pause as I looked towards the bag of money. Did this Toa really think that I would stoop so low as to sell out my honor as an adventurer for the sake of some measly sack of money? There was no price that could ever me but on a person's pride. But to suggest such a thing was almost more horrendous than the initial assault. "What sort of a person do you take me for? And you call that an apology?"

"What value does that money hold compared to a person's honor? I have worked under the Turaga before. I have braved challenges that no one else would ever be brave enough to face. This is not a matter of money, this is a matter of a little fool who decided to attack my ally and I on a beach for no reason!" I readied my mace in my hand. If these people thought they could just buy their way out of trouble, what sort of people were they? That wasn't a thing a trustworthy person would try, no...

"Kadon. Trying to pay people off after threatening them? The first thing this guy does is attack us for seeing him on the beach? I think these 'Sarsi' the pest was speaking about... are some sort of criminal gang!"

Edited by Psychopomp Virithri

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon

I stared at the bag of money, nonplussed. That... wasn't what I had been expecting. At all. What did he think we were, hired thugs or something? Nevertheless, cash is cash. I opened my mouth, ready to accept the apology, when Drome and that Deliresi guy spoke up.

Unfortunately, Deliresi (what had been his first name, again? I hadn't been paying attention) chose that moment to apologize. Darn it. Money was way better than some stupid, half-hearted apology.

Drome, for his part, gave a little speech about honor, then actually said something intelligent: That these 'Sarsi' must be a criminal gang! That would explain the other one trying to pay us off perfectly well: He didn't think we were thugs, he was a thug and accepting the money was exactly what he would have done in our place! "Drome, I think you're actually right for once. I suppose we can't just walk away and leave a gang free to wreak havoc on Ga-Koro...."

Morons. All of them. He was surrounded by MORONS!

Liano had little to no patience for such stubborn stupidity. He'd offered them money, they received an apology (a sad excuse, really) and still, they persisted to satisfy their ridiculous desire to beat Barthel, and him by extension, into the ground. And what reason did they have exactly? Just some random assumption that the Sarsi were a bunch of criminals.

Slowly, the bag was put away, leaving Liano empty handed. His dagger remained sheathed, and his bow yet to be drawn, and he just stood there, his eyes infused with anger.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he was gone. Not a trace of his presence remained, save for a shadow which was already closing the gap between it and Kadon at an alarming rate, its speed and the threat it represented almost terrifying. An invisible hand curled into a fist, set on a collision course straight to the man's face.

Oh yes, he'd enjoy this.

As soon as I saw the other person vanish, I knew something bad was going to happen. People didn't normally just disappear, so it didn't take much thinking to realize that there was something very unpleasant waiting to occur. So of course, being the genius that I am, I chose upon a most logical course of action. I hoped Kadon would see what I was about to do, otherwise he would feel just as much pain as they would. Or I could just stop it from hitting him.

Using my power of sonics, I let out a violently deafening roar. "IT'S A TRAP!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Voulge

Voulge looked over at Vail and smirked

"You are just a little suit of energy aren't you?"

He pushed himself from the counter and rose to his height

"Alright let's go find something to do."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The roar came to Liano as quite the shock, its effect deafening, distracting, so powerful that it was quite painful to bear. Only Liano had no other option, nor the time to react; he'd already closed the gap by the time the sonic assault came, and his inertia was already pulling him forward, fist continuously locked on its flight path to a fleshy home in Kadon's face.

What would happen next depended entirely on how his foe would react.

IC: Helios (Ga-Koro)

The agonizing creak of splintered wood sung in my ears as I barged through the bars of the bamboo cage with immense weight propelling my sideways.

I just barely managed to land standing on my own two feet, finding myself staring directly at a poster foretelling the news of a technology expo in Po-Koro. For just a second I considered what my personal Disk designs might be able to bring to the table, before I returned my attention to the matter at hand.

Malak still hadn't resurfaced.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I was shocked that Liano had taken the initiative, considering he was the one trying to keep things from getting violent. I began to target the large one, but then I realized something that kept me from attacking. As long as Liano was invisible, I couldn't attack without the possibility of my chakram hitting him.

Next the large one let out a defining scream, and I knew for sure he was the one that had ruined my tranquility earlier. I created a metal strap like before, but with a different intention for this one. I threw it at his mouth, guided and amplified by my power, planning to try and silence him and keep him from getting any air at the same time.

IC:

The Toa of Fire nodded and stood from his chair. He assumed Voulge would follow.

Sunlight poured into his eyes as the door swung open. He exited the building slowly while holding the door open, so as not to shut it in his comrade's face. He blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted.

That's when a deafening roar bounced down the street and hit Vail with a shockwave of force. It was so powerful, he had to struggle to keep his balance while covering his ears.

"Ow..."

It seemed to have come from right down the block and to the left. Is someone in trouble?

IC: Voulge

Voulge cringed as he heard the roar and turned to vail

"Well.. seems we chose the worst possible time to come out into the world."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The new guy suddenly disappeared, and a shadow shot toward me. I realized what was happening a second too late: the fight was back on, and New Guy had taken a disliking to me.

I hadn't seen a weapon in his hand before he'd disappeared, but that could easily have changed. I could try to dodge, but that wouldn't work for long against an invisible opponent, and then I'd be stuck dodging him until I figured something out. No, I had to find a way to get New Guy out of the fight, fast.

As the shadow closed in on me, I poured all the elemental energy I could in the short amount of time I had left into my right hand. It probably wasn't a lethal amount, but it would certainly pack quite the punch. The plan was risky, of course. I didn't know how long this fight would be, so using a bunch of my energy on one hit was dangerous in and of itself, and I didn't know if New Guy had a weapon (which would probably result in my untimely demise), but I didn't see an alternate. I just didn't have the time to pull any fancy tricks.

I grinned, electricity arcing between my fingers as I waited for New Guy to cover the last few feet, ready to execute my brilliant plan... and then Drome let loose one of his Mata-Nui-forsaken yells. He caught me off-guard, and I stumbled forward directly into the waiting fist of New Guy. (By the way, I really need to start asking for the names of the people who are trying to kill me.)

As his punch connected, my hand shot forward. My head was killing me, but I was determined to make my plan work. I needed to do something about New Guy before he decided to do stuff a little more lethal than throwing punches. It would be simple enough to direct the electricity away from myself when (and if) my hand made contact... all I had to was touch New Guy and watch the fireworks.

The moment was brief, when fist met flesh, yet it felt sweet nonetheless. All the strength poured into that one punch drove Shorty away, face flung to the side with his body slightly staggered in the same direction, pretty stars flashing in his vision. Liano prepared to land another successful blow, though his opponent had other plans in store.

In his stumbling disorientation, Shorty's hand shot out blindly, electric fingers grasping at thin air. Without much guidance, he had very little hope of touching anything really, as Liano, attentive for even the slightest detail, saw the move coming and was already letting the inertia pull him to the side. For a second, the evasion seemed entirely successful, but he wasn't so lucky.

Mid-way, Shorty's hand grazed his arm, the fleeting connection allowing for small traces of electricity to course through him. The effect was shocking, to say in the least, and it left his arm numb with a painful throb where he'd been touched, ears still ringing to top it all off. Quick as Muaka, the hunter dashed away to safety, exposed and visible since the attack disrupted his concentration. Once reasonably distanced, he whirled on his feet to face Shorty but this time, he didn't strike.

Instead, he watched his foe carefully, flexing his fingers in an attempt to get any feeling back into them. Even the rest of his body seemed to ache, and his muscles felt heavy and spastic. His anger subsided substantially, now replaced by a sense of caution; a close-quarters fight with an electric elemental was risky. Originally, the plan was to beat the guy to a bloody pulp and yes, he was serious about breaking his legs but it was far too dangerous to pursue. On water, he didn't have access to his elemental power, which left him at a significant disadvantage.

Playtime was over; fists weren't an option anymore. The situation called for long range tactics now, which meant bow and arrow were to hit the field. In whatever short time that expanded, Liano began to draw his favorite weapon.

Edited by TX Wade

IC:

"Let's go check it out!" Vail said, already running in the direction the yell had come from. A few matoran leapt out of the way as he plowed down the street like a mad Kane-Ra. He turned the corner sharply. A wave of black and purple clouded his vision.

He jumped to the side and slid to a halt on the opposite side of Liano, with whom he had just nearly collided. The Toa of Earth was drawing his bow.

Vail's eyes processed the entire scene in less than two seconds. A hulking Toa of Sonics and a Toa of Lighting stood before him, unpleasant expressions on their faces. Barthel was standing to his right. Was this some sort of face off?

"What's going on, Liano?" Vail's voice fluctuated slightly as his fingers inched towards Persephone's gilded hilt.

Edited by Requiem

IC(Ignitus/Ausar, Gravus, Oriak(On board the Inika)):

I realize, now that we've finally set sail, that I haven't slept in several days. The suns having now set, I ask Gravus, "Could you take over here for a while? I think I need some sleep."

"You got it."

Once belowdecks, I lay down and, in about half an hour, I am asleep; but sleep brings dreams.

I am standing on a beach, the beach I washed up on when I first arrived on Mata Nui. Looking around, I notice another Toa, and I realize he is me.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ausar. I am you."

Wait, what?

"To be more accurate, you are a shadow of what I-we-once were; I am Ausar the Fearless, our natural state."

"You... you're the other presence I feel in my mind, the bloodlust, the joy of killing?"

"Hah! You are the lack of bloodlust! I am the warrior side of us. You need me."

And I wake to screaming above deck.

As fast as I can, I charge onto the deck, Vulcan drawn, and I am met with the sight of Oriak standing over Gravus, holding Gravus' gladius as the Toa of Gravity bleeds out of two gaping wounds in his stomach and chest.

:a::k::i:

Edited by The Nold

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Kiron

The Toa of Fire woke to the sounds of screaming and footsteps.

Kiron immediately rolled off the bed and stubbed his toe in the process.

"Owowow!" He cringed as he hopped around. He grabbed his Scimitar and fell down again.

Pushing himself up, he hobbled up onto the top deck and saw Oriak, that treacherous serpent, standing above a bleeding Gravus. Ignitus was on the deck, eyes wild and bloodshot.

Kiron swore and fired a flare from his palm.at Oriak.

"You treacherous monster! What did you do?" Kiron shouted.

IC(Ignitus, Oriak, and Gravus(on board the Inika)):

I don't hesitate. In the blink of an eye, I have torn the shortsword from Oriak's grip and knocked him to the ground.

I raise the gladius over my head and stab the straight through the forearm and into the deck, ignoring his screams. I growl into his face, "Try anything else, and I won't be so gentle."

I get up and walk to Gravus, kneeling next to him.

"Ignitus, make me one last promise."

"You got it."

"You're gonna meet Radriar along the road, I can feel it. And when you do, kick his ."

He looks up, straight into the sky. "Pater noster...video enim."

And the light leaves his eyes.

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

There was now a metal thing stuck over my mouth. He was probably trying to stop me from letting out any more sonic roars. How adorable. But, I wasn't actually using my voice, just amplifying it. I was a Toa and my power was sonics. I didn't even need to speak to make noise, as he was about to learn.

There was a wailing screech blaring out from me as I hefted my mace and charged towards the little green pest. This time I kept it from hitting Kadon. I think. Someone else had arrived, but I could talk to them later. Nui Rama Anger Vengeance Time.

As quickly as I could, I was closing the distance between my mace and the pest's face.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I fell to the ground, hard. I made brief contact with New Guy, which meant that he got a painful little reminder to not try to punch me in the face, but it wasn't enough to knock him out of the fight. Curses. Looks like I couldn't just take the easy way out in this fight.

For a second, I just laid there, feeling blood work its way down my face. My face in general hurt like Karz, but I had bigger concerns. I had to make sure that nobody killed me, of course, but more importantly I had to reduce New Guy to a pile of smoldering cinders. Nobody gets away with punching me in the face but Drome, and that's only because the guy serves as my personal punching bag. One that punches back, which is the best kind. Sort of. Not really. Either way, that's not the point. Point was, nothing was going to make me happier than seeing New Guy writhe on the ground in pain.

Luckily, I had a way of making that happen: the still-significant portion of electricity crackling around my hand. Some had been used in the zap I'd given New Guy, and some had also escaped when I'd hit the ground and my focus slipped, but I'd done everything I could to retain the bulk of it. No way I was going to let all that energy go to waste when my elemental powers were my only weapon.

And then a new New Guy decided to show up. One that knew New Guy and Angry. I had a thought, one that summed up the situation quite well: Ah, Karz.

Then, directly afterward, something wonderful happened. Something I never thought I'd ever see: Drome being useful. He let out a sonic screech, which thankfully didn't hit me this time. I guessed that he'd let one loose from general reaction of the combatants and the faint vibrations I felt through the lily pad. Either way, the combination of the arrival of a friend and Drome's surprise no doubt served as very distracting.... distractions for Old New Guy (the one who punched me in the face), and I still had quite a bit of elemental energy all primed and ready to go. There wasn't enough there to kill him, but it was definitely going to hurt. With a vicious grin and a quietly muttered "Burn," I let the electricity fly, guiding it mentally for maximum accuracy.

I mean, yeah, I'd just been punched in the face and the ringing in my ears was back and everything hurt and my vision was a bit blurry and all, but I was sure that I'd sent the bolt off with enough accuracy to hit my opponent at least part of the way. I think.

IC: Theriss

Throughout the walk, LoJak's question plagued her mind. She could not escape the fact that she had no answer for it despite the high importance of it. They were all really just pawns she was using for her own gain. After they had achieved her goal, what was the purpose of keeping them around? Maybe afterwards she should merely step down and let the team choose a new leader while she retired from the team? But then it would still be connected to her image if the new leader led then to ruin. And if she disbanded them, that too would look bad on her image.

She had barely noticed the walk back to her home, arriving without her even realizing it. Her thoughts were broken by LoJak speaking, and she managed to slowly force then back into the darker portion of her mind. As she turned towards the direction he was pointing, the sky lit up in blazing bursts of color. Flickering explosions of fire of varying shades.

This was quite the first. LoJak had decided to make fireworks for her. No one had ever done anything like that before, most of the time people left before the end of the date. It usually happened around the time that she told them her occupation. Would LoJak has stayed this long had he known that her occupation, which she was still working at, was as a loan shark and her own personal enforcer? Maybe she should tell him the truth...

Before that could happen, she noticed that LoJak was already leaving. "Good night to you as well." She watched for a moment before deciding to speak up. "LoJak, I think I should inform you of something."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I let slip a word not fit for the ears of the young as the barbaric brute came barreling at me. At this point I didn't care where Liano was, I was using my chakram. I sent one flying toward each of the giant's shoulders. By this time my ears were ringing so much that I didn't think a little more would make too much of a difference. I activated my mask to enhance my balance, then I jumped backwards and to the left, already preparing to tumble and roll when I hit the ground. If all went well I wouldn't be hit by the mace or trampled. Knowing fate however, things would go far from well.

OOC: What about Kiron's attack on Oriak?

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean):

Jarkale ran on the deck too, followed shortly by Lai Lai. They both watched in horror at Gravus' limp body.

"Who did this?" Jarkale asked in fury. Lai Lai merely shook her head in disbelief.

IC: Geklan

The Lesterin simply stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the peace of Ga-Koro and the cool night air. Eventually, he turned to face the street and just watched as streams of Ga-Koroans walked past. It was always interesting to observe the people going by, to wonder about their lives and how to sell things to them.

He was just turning to go back inside when he caught a glimpse of a familiar, ornate set of armor. Both with curiosity and a faint feeling of dread, Geklan turned back around and activated his mask. That had definitely been Theriss, and she might have been coming to see how profits were doing or something like that. For once, Geklan wasn't in the mood to talk business. He was tired, he wanted to relax, and he needed to come up with new ideas.

To Geklan's relief, she walked by with someone. What was his name.... LoJak? Why was he out walking with Theriss? Well, now. That was interesting. They seemed to be talking, but then again it was hardly uncommon for members of a Toa team to talk to each other. They walked out of sight before long, and Geklan deactivated his Huna. Deciding on a whim to escape from the confines of his office for a while longer, he stood outside and continued to watch as fewer and fewer villagers walked past as the village wound down for the night. Then, something unusual happened: Ga-Koro was bathed in a faint, brief glow.

The source of the light were fireworks, an uncommon sight in Ga-Koro. There were some distance off... why did somebody set off fireworks? Was there a celebration he didn't know about? Did a Toa of Fire get bored or something? Who on that end of town would have a reason to set off fireworks...?

Whatever. He'd think about it in the morning, maybe ask Theriss when he dropped by to ask for ideas tomorrow. It looked like they'd come from the general direction of her house...

IC:

Scylla awoke with a groan, her head pounding and her vision blurry, the poor Vo-Matoran struggled to gain her bearings, having to wait a bit for herself to recover. Slowly but surely her vision came back into view, but the room was damp and dark, no lights and she swore she could her the sound of someone singing, maybe it wasn't real. However as it grew closer she struggled to move, finding herself bound to a chair, struggling. Meanwhile she caught the lyrics as the footsteps and the voice drew ever closer.

"I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision..." The voice sung out as it rounded the corner. It was a tall figure, looked to be built just like a Toa, but she couldn't see much. "Oh hello! I hope my singing didn't bother you much." He walked over towards a table on the left, pulling a cloth off of a lightstone, and lighting up the room. As the man turned to face Scylla she gasped loudly clearly not prepared for what she was seeing. His eyes, his eyes were that sickly yellow-green that she had seen in the infected masks one would find on Rahi back when Makuta was still around. However there was no sign of such infection upon his mask. His mask itself was crimson red, almost as if it had been coated in blood. What really caught her eyes though was his stomach, it was...awful...it looked as if someone had taken a knife to his abdomen and carved the symbol of a laughing Hau. Scylla shivered and tried to look away, so inside she closed her eyes.

"Where am I, what do you want with me?" She stammered out, eyes clenched tightly shut, her voice quiet. She had always wanted adventure, but this wasn't that, this was horror. She should be at Kohlii practice, and then trying out for Ga's Kohlii team soon. The matoran stifled a scream, as she felt hot breath approach her neck. She flinched as she felt a peck, she squirmed, trying to escape the unwanted attention she was receiving.

"Two for flinching, my name is Scurra by the way," The Toa with a red Hau, white armor, and some blue highlights in his armor chuckled. He struck her twice in the arm, hard enough for the poor girl to groan in pain. "Where are you? Where are you? Well you're in a cave, one of those ones you find underneath the water, but still manages to have these areas. Two, you're my victim. As interesting as things have got on this island, things are still relatively boring, you and I are going to rectify this."

"V-V-Victim?" She squeaked out.

"Yes, victim. You're well known enough around your village that people will surely miss you. That's why you and I are here." He smirked. "Now I think it is time this conversation ends, I have already been cruel enough." He sighed. Pulling out a knife. The poor matoran struggled to escape.

"No wai-!" The once ever talkative matoran was never able to finish her plea as a knife plunge in her heart and the her throat, she ended up dying so quickly that it remained relatively painless. Unbinding her he set to the rest of his work.

----------------------------

Some time later, the body of a matoran washed ashore near Ga-Koro. On her chest was the symbol of a laughing Hau. More innocent lives would be soon to follow. Scurra smiled as he retreated into a tunnel to Onu-Wahi. There was work to be done.

OOC: Scurra to Ta-Wahi.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):

"This son of a is what happened," I say, as I pull the gladius from his arm and yank him to his feet.

"I'll give you one chance to tell me exactly what happened. Choose your words carefully."

"Long live the Empire," he says, "and may Magnus Animus your soul to Infernus, Ausar. Go ahead, kill me. I'm ready for whatever waits on the other side. But first, let me ask you: do you know what you are? Can your oh-so-righteous conscience bear the weight of the lives you've taken? The men you've killed in cold blood?" He grins a sadistic grin. "Go ahead, Ausar. Kill me. I'll see you again very soon."

OOC: For those wondering, Infernus is Latin for , and is meant as the Torren word for Karzahni, similar to Magnus Animus for Mata Nui.

Edited by The Nold