BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu shook his head to Mar

"No.. Let her talk. She's merely wasting her air and will tire out soon enough."

However Kive-phu let out a gentle caw at the Wolf who followed next to Mar. The hawk was easily half the size of the wolf in the long run.

"Seems Kive-phu and your wolf are not liking each other."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tivanu sighed as he heard this all and merely continued along the way back towards Ga-koro

"Quite frankly this whole conversation is a waste of time."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Lyna (Temple, Ga-Wahi)

Lyna was silent for a few seconds, considering her options, and then sighed. "Fine, keep your bloody spear out. Just don't hold it so near my face, it's the only thing the years down here haven't managed to take away from me just yet."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Permission to cure Shajs...In whatever way possible. Be it leeches or lobotomy.

IC: (Mons Shajs/Liara's Hut)

As Shajs wasted away in his twisted nightmare, his breathing was growing ever slower, ever more shallow. It wasn't a good state, but it could be cured. Somehow, some way, they needed to purge the virus from his system, and do it fast. All the while keeping fluids in him, his breathing as normal as possible, and mental state stable. It would take everything Liara had to cure the Skakdi. And then some.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"So," Natan commented to Miraul "You've got the plans. Where do we start?"

OOC:

As per Tabby's temporary inactivity, he's kindly entrusted me with the Toa Akiru. So I'll be the one responding. :)

IC: [ Miraul / Takamaz ] - Ga-Koro / drydocks

In answer, the grey-armored Toa of Magnetism spread the charts in question out across the surface of a nearby crate for all to see.

"Internal skeleton and hull structure, I believe. We'll need the highest-grade ironwood we can procure, reinforced with protosteel for additional strength and durability. Our client hasn't set a time deadline, so go ahead and take it slow and careful."

Takamaz, the Ta-Toa engineer, nodded agreement. "This is perhaps the most important step in the entire construction process. Once the outer protosteel hull walls are in place, it'll be essentially impossible to correct any core layout mistakes. So we need a solid foundation from the get-go."

OOC:

I know absolutely nothing about ship-building, so just go ahead and roll with it. Everything I say sounds logical, at least. :P

OOC: Everyone ok if we speed up the getting to Ga-koro bit?

Tivanu smacked Surina on the back as they got closer to the city gates

"So Mar was it? Tell me, you seem to be a mercenary. How did you get into the business?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

I know absolutely nothing about ship-building, so just go ahead and roll with it. Everything I say sounds logical, at least. :P

OOC: I'm in the same boat on that one.

IC (Matan and Natan): "That makes sense" Matan agreed. "So, to materials then".

The brothers walked over the the piles of scrap and each stood before a cart. The material inside streamed upwards into their hands as they absorbed their elements, converting them to elemental energy. Soon, two more streams of matter joined the first pair, but these ones flowed outwards from the two Skakdi rather than into them. Ironwood and protosteel, ready to be shaped, built themselves up into large piles on the edge of the drydock. They would have enough materials to keep them going for a few days, and all without spending any elemental energy. This would be the finest ship ever built from recycled rubbish.

ppg2.png

IC: Mar (Ga-Koro Gates)

"It's a bit blurry to me now" I admitted, my voice letting on a slight indentation of nostalgia as I shifted to regard the Skakdi.

"But I remember what I was... a nameless nobody, a fisherman, just me and Karv"

"I was brought into mercenary work by my partner, he saw me and he knew that I was the type for the job. I had a Toa's skills, without the morality that restrict so many of us, or for that matter the motivation. We made a good profit together, but after the accident where we were separated, I don't what happened to him, I barely survived by the skin of my teeth..."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Tivanu nodded slowly as he hears this

"That seems similar in a way to my own begginings... Though it took the lost of a friend for me to get into the business."

However they had arrived at the gates and he held up his hands to bring the group to a stop and spoke to the guards at the gate

"Ga-koran marines. I,Tivanu, request to speak with your commander. Though the high-up the better for I have someone of interest."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NPC:

The marines at the gate had been watching the group walking up to them for some measure of time. Some of them had wanted to go out and see what was wrong, but as it appeared that the one who was being carried must've been speaking as well, and cognizant, based on reactions from the group seen, they had decided against it; so long as they weren't fighting, they could come up towards the gate.

And then the one carrying the matoran spoke, asking for their commander. The sergeant at the gate frowned, stepping forwards. "I'm afraid," she said, looking quickly over the group, "That I'm the one in charge right here, right now; and if you wish to speak with anybody, you can speak with me for now. What's your business with the Koro?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Tivanu shook his head as he hears this

"My business is a criminal who was thought dead. However i spoke with one of the marines who guards the akiri and he is the one who hired i and my group to bring back this criminal once we learned she was still alive. She shall not pass from my arms until I can speak with him or the akiri herself."

He held strong in his stance and Kive-phu merely stared at the marines like the hawk she was from atop his shoulder

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NPC:

"A marine, or her secretary, Eutuchia?" the Sergeant asked, raising one of her eyebrows. "Regardless, if it's a criminal you have, it's generally considered a criminal offence not to give the criminal to those who are required to take them." The marine's comrades stepped slightly forward, ready to do whatever would be needed to get this supposed criminal should it be necessary.

"Regardless, Hahli isn't currently available - not without appointment or good reason - and I'm told that Eutuchia isn't currently at his office. So unless you have a good reason - and hand over your prisoner to myself and the other marines here - you aren't seeing either of them."

profiles i guess

Tivanu dropped surina from his shoulder and moved her to sit atop his feet facing the marines completely

"I hold surina here, the ga-matoran who attempted to assassinate the akiri. She survived her exile and was already plotting another attempt on the Akiri's life. And I do have good reason for i am currently under employ of the Ga-koran government to bring this criminal in. Now you can arrest me along with her but she ain't leaving my sight until Someone with real power in this village comes to claim her and I get my reward for this. I have lost far to much to risk anything at the moment."

OOC: I have no idea the name of the marine all i know is they were played by Tyler... Infact i don't think i ever got a name icly. Also for this matter are these marines matoran, toa, skakdi or what?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: These marines wouldn't know about that specific marine, mate; and most of them are Matoran. Regardless, it's a smarter move to hand your convict over to those who are in charge of guarding the village, than to try and argue with them to let you in to see whoever's in charge. Also, Tapio, I've no idea if Surina's mask is on or not, if it isn't, alright; if it is, it's getting removed. Just standard procedure, generally, to ensure that the convict isn't able to fight.

NPC:

The Sergeant directed two of her marines out, who grabbed Surina, making sure that she was handcuffed and removing her mask, leaving her almost entirely unable to fight back against them. They lifted her up, one on each side, holding her steady to make sure she didn't fall. The sergeant, meanwhile, turned back to Tivanu.

"Very well. Follow us and the prisoner and we'll take you to meet with the Akiri." She frowned, looking at Orderin and Mar as well. "All of you. Though I'm afraid the wolf won't be allowed into the meeting. It'll be cramped enough as it is, and we generally dislike letting any large, dangerous Rahi that close to her - no offense."

profiles i guess

Tivanu smirked as he heard this and merely followed the marine in question

"I would like my rope back when all this is completed."

However Kive-phu stayed on his shoulder for the entire proceeding though she eyed some of the fish on display hungrily.

OOC: Surina's mask would have been on when Tivanu brought him. Also Otter i must say that in a way what you did was autohitting (at least i think that would be the right term and mind you this is just my opinion nothing more) since under any other circumstances Tivanu would have resisted giving up his prisoner but in this case he is smart enough to know not to stop the marines. So yeah just was something i wanted to say.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Went and re-read the original post in which Rhea commissioned the vessel... see here. Everyone involved, I suggest you go and give a look-over before we really get construction rolling. :)

IC: [ Miraul / Takamaz ] - Onu-Koro / drydocks

Miraul nodded in approval, a rare smile flashing behind his Kanohi Kakama as he surveyed the newly-created stacks of top-quality building supplies. "Excellent. Now, the first thing we'll need is the protosteel... better check that by hand and eye before we use it; we can't afford any blemishes at this stage."

Takamaz, meanwhile, was busying himself sketching out reference lines on the ground with a measuring tape and piece of chalk. "Twenty feet, twenty-one... twenty-five..."

IC Jarkale

(Ga-Koro):

"Ah, of course!" Jarkale exclaimed. "Follow me!"

He led Ignitus, JL, Tuarn and Lai Lai to the large ship on the dock. The rest of the crew was already there, making preparations and stocking food and equipment. "Here it is", he said with pride. "I call it The Inika. I thought it would be a fitting name since we're after the secrets of a star anyway."

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

"Hi", Surina mumbled as her mask was taken off and her mind drifted to weakness. "Long time no see..."

IC Viima

(Ga-Wahi):

Viima sat on a log in the Ga-Wahi marsh, watching a flock of Mata Nui fishing birds swoop up and down a lake, catching fish for dinner. His mind was spinning with all that had happened to him in recent times. His life had ultimately changed with Surina trying to assassinate Hahli and after that many important things had happened in Viima's life. His teaming up with Orderin and Tivanu had been one of them. The trio had already travelled for a long time together, doing all kinds of small jobs for payment.

Surina's return had nagged at Viima. He wished Surina dead and wanted justice to be served... and at the same time he knew his mind was playing tricks on him when it came to that horrible woman. He was vulnerable to everything she said and did, no matter how well he knew the truth. He would never have trusted what Surina said about Tivanu, but the Skakdi had admitted some of the accusations himself, throwing Viima into an unbalanced state of mind. He just didn't know who to trust anymore and didn't want to be involved. It just had to stop.

So... I guess I'm free now, he though. What will I do now?

Viima looked at the trees surrounding him. They reminded him of home.

Home...

Yes, it was time to go there. He had a life in Le-Koro, one he had enjoyed until meeting Orderin for the first time. It felt wrong to leave Orderin, but he had already proven himself to be capable of handling anything.

Except that burning roof in Ta-Koro...

Viima shrugged off the thought. Orderin would be fine. It was Tivanu who he didn't trust.

It's time to go home.

Viima got off the log and walked, almost ran, towards the district he had lived in for most of his life.

OOC: Viima to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Viloz

For a moment, I remain tense, though Rhow's words of relief work their magic almost instantly, and I join in with a slightly nervous laughter. "Whew, no sleeping with the fishes tonight."

My smile broadens a little more now, and the mention of action stirs up some excitement. I might be more of a peacemaker than the others but like all Skakdi, I still need my fill every once in awhile. "I'll have that kitchen spotless before we leave, don't you worry. Might even add a few charms or crosses in there if I'm still feeling a spiritual vibe."

With that said, I break off from Rhow and head back to the kitchen, ready for cleanup duty.

IC: Theriss

Theriss sat calmly within her chair as LoJak readied himself to begin. There was no doubt that it made him quite uncomfortable, and it was so powerful that he took time to keep adjusting himself in his chair. She felt a slight sense that perhaps it was something better left buried, much like her own experiences before rising to power. And perhaps like some of them after she had already begun. But he was going to tell about his worst times all the same, which was nothing short of astounding. It was something she herself would never do.

An assault on the Makuta? She hadn't heard of any assaults on him outside of his defeat. And the fact that he managed to kill most of them really didn't come as a surprise. But the fact that LoJak had intentionally been part of one such suicidal assaults was quite a shock. He really didn't seem the type to make foolish risks, she supposed. But he had managed to escape with his life, perhaps that was part of why this time troubled him. Maybe he felt like he had abandoned his team and any other survivors.

There was something about his walk through darkness that struck her as familiar. Being a Matoran of water thrown into a desert seemed almost relatable, left without the one thing you most heavily rely upon. She had managed to survive her trial, and it appeared that LoJak had survived his own quite well. Then came the comment about a bar, and something earlier came to mind. LoJak had ordered water. Perhaps he was afraid of going back to something that almost consumed him.

The sheer way he talked about the possibility of having hurt someone was heartbreaking, but revealed a strong difference between the two. Her job had meant hurting a lot of people, she didn't really have any problem with bringing violence to a situation if it was called for. There was one time she had gone a little too far, but that was another time best left in the past.

Then came possibly the most sobering part of the story. Having no desire to keep on living was something she herself really couldn't fully understand. Every time things had been at their worst, she had always tried doubling her effort to prove that it was merely a minor setback. How could someone sink so low into their own misery that drinking themselves to death seemed like a good idea? Maybe it was better not knowing...

A portion of your life just vanish into thin air. There were times she would willing give away parts of her memory, have been happy to have them wiped away forever. But they were a part of her, they had helped turn her into who she was. Missing a part of your life would be horrible beyond measure. She had had small patches of that in her earlier days, though that was likely due to collapsing under the desert heat. She could sense the pain on his voice as clearly as the words themselves.

And now he reached the end of his story, leading up to his joining of the Toa Sarsi. And... then a complement about her eyes. Well, that was unexpected. "Thank you, LoJak. That must have been a rather hard story for you to tell." She paused as the food arrived, and as LoJak began eating away at his, she paused as another though entered her mind.

"Can I ask you another question? Why is it that you came to that first meeting and recruitment of the Toa Sarsi? You don't seem like the type of person to want fame or riches. Why did my paper gain your attention?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Ignitus and Xadah)

I stare up at the ship.

"," I say. "I mean, . Where's you get the money for this?"

That's when I see Xadah standing nearby, bottle in hand.

"Hey, 'Nitus, where ya been? Rerus said you went to talk to some... ah, what'd he call it? Oh yeah, some Abettor or somethin'? How'd that go?"

"Coulda been worse. We found out virtually nothing, but he—no, it—they?—didn't kill us."

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

Jarkale motioned for Ignitus and the others to follow him on board the new ship.

"I paid for most of this, though the others chipped in as well", he explained. "I had a lot of savings. Thought I'd put them to good use. Anyhow, we're glad you're back. What did you learn from the Abettor?"

IC: Zarok

The Toa of fire had decided to take a rest under the ship. But, when Ignitus and everyone came back onboard, Zarok was jostled awake. He stood up, and emerged from the lower decks.

"Oh, hey guys. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

IC: Crasaro

Crasaro and Liano sat there with the Tarakava for quite some time, until Crasaro spoke up. "So, why exactly did you go to hunt for these? Money? Food? Satisfaction?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC(Ignitus):

"Not to my knowledge, but I seem to remember Gravus being a mapmaker of sorts back home. Perhaps he has some from his voyage from Torren?"

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC:

Vail was an expert when it came to spotting disturbances in the earths surface.

Dawn was just beginning to break over the horizon when he discovered a clear path of scuttle marks that lead daintily across the forest floor. There was only one set of tracks, but Ussals seldom lived alone. Where there was one, there was bound to be more. He followed the trail obediently, and took extra care not to make any unnecessary sounds that might scare away the gentle creature.

Although the Toa of Fire hadn't slept, his body was running at maximum energy. He had been walking for miles and hadn't experienced even a sliver of fatigue. He tossed Voulge's hunk of metal up into the air casually as he strode along. The shape of the protosteel was contorted, yet still possessed a unique sense of balance. The ridges along its sides seemed to fit his grip perfectly.

Suddenly, the path curved, and after only a few minutes of walking, the lapping waves of Naho Bay could be heard from not far away. Vail picked up the pace until he was sprinting nimbly along the forest floor. He jumped over a fallen tree trunk and broke through a patch of underbrush into the bright light of day.

He laughed for no particular reason as the damp sand squished beneath his feet. It felt good to finally be out in the open air with the sun on his face. He took a moment to breathe in the salty air and take in his surroundings.

Unfortunately, the moment didn't last for long. Vail realized with frustration that the tide had washed away his trail. He swore, and went back to where it had disappeared. The dark wet sand met the white grains in a scrambled squiggle of a line that stretched for as far as he could see. The tracks led onto the beach, with no apparent direction. He would have to decide that for himself.

It made sense when he thought about it. The Ussal wouldn't have gone south, for that would be backtracking. The only logical direction was north, unless the creature had a secret hideaway beneath the waves. Vail hoped to find some trace of its whereabouts along the shoreline. He wasn't eager for a swim.

The white cliffs on his left seemed to be reaching up to touch the swirling tendrils of clouds that adorned the clear blue sky. He slid his hand along the smooth stone surface. That's when the smell found its way to his nostrils. It was quite an unpleasant scent, one that reeked of Karzahni, but it affirmed that Vail had found the Ussal family's lair.

The cave sat a ways up on the cliff, just beneath a large bluff so as to be shaded from the searing sunlight. Vail had forgotten that the creatures could scale vertical inclines with ease. He was in for a challenge.

It was times like these he wished he carried more than just a claymore. The wall was sleek, nearly impossible for him to climb. After countless failed attempts, Vail sat and pouted on the hot sand.

With no other options available to him, he had no choice but to retreat and find a better place to scale the cliff side. It took him at least an hour, but finally he reached the top. From there it was a simple task to drop down onto the bluff above the cave mouth.

He didn't even consider a tactic before swinging down into the Ussal's abode.

Just grab a baby and get out without waking the others. Piece of cake.

Two orange orbs welcomed him as he made contact with the cavern floor.

Oops.

The Ussal shrieked and snapped its claws in Vail's face. He barely had time to dodge before it was already pushing him back toward the cave's entrance. His heel found the edge, and the Ta-Toa looked down at the ten-bio drop that waited below.

He growled and pushed back against the creature. It was strong. Vail triggered his Pakari and lifted the Ussal above his head.

"Sorry about this, you might be a bit sore tomorrow morning."

He heaved and tossed the rahi off the edge. It landed upside-down in the sand, legs flailing about frantically.

Vail turned to see two remaining pairs of eyes, one big and one small. They didn't move however, now that they were aware of what this predator was capable of. He slowly approached the back wall of the cavern where the two creatures cowered in fright. Quick as a flash, he scooped up the diminutive Ussal and made for the exit. The Mama Ussal screamed, a bone rattling sound that could strike fear in the heart of a Rahkshi. She was now close behind in full pursuit.

C'mon c'mon c'mon...

Vail jumped for the waiting ledge and reached out with his free hand. He was home free.

Something pulled him back abruptly in mid jump. He fell short of the hand hold and crashed against the cliff side.

He was hanging by a corner of his cloak. The Mama Ussal had clamped onto it when he had jumped, and even now kept a firm grip on it as he dangled precariously by the throat. He choked and fought for breath. The baby Ussal squealed in his arms.

He quickly undid the clasp that held the cloak about his shoulders. Relieved of the noose, he slid down the steep incline to the waiting sand beneath. The mother wailed above as he hit the ground running. He didn't look back once.

It was midday when Vail reached Ga-Koro. He carried the baby Ussal in his arms with brimming pride, and for good reason. Mama Ussals were scary.

This little guy on the other hand, wasn't half bad. Vail poked at his navy carapace fondly.

A tiny claw pinched his finger.

"Ow!" Vail yelled, offended. He sucked at the wound irritably. "We'd better get you to your daddy before you can do any more damage."

The crimson Toa and his tiny companion made off in search of Papa Ussal.

OOC: Now that, my dear friends, is how you catch a Pokemon. XD

Edited by Requiem