BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Y'seem to be under the impression that you're in my league, Captain..."

The sound of incoherent shouting drew the attention of our dynamic duo, and like one drunken conglomerate, we turned our heads to stare. Or maybe that was just me; maybe Lohkar was still looking forward, totally oblivious to this crazed person who was probably watching our inebriated arses stumble around and thinking how nice it would be to sacrifice two salty pirates to the mighty god Hakuna-Matata, or whatever deities have been trending since Makuta kicked the bucket.

Actually, y'know, that sounds a lot more like Lohkar than my initial scenario did; let's go with this one, shall we?

But, oh wait, it wasn't a crazy zealot behind us; just another crazy stowaway. Though probably still with plans to kill us, if only after she finished the remaining rum on the ship and decided the blood of us rampant alcoholics would do in a pinch.

"Floooooria!" I hollered, raising both hands to my mouth as if we on separate shores of a river, rather than twelve feet of road. "What the ever-loving Karz are you shouting about? Don't you know it's bad etiquette to do that in public?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Who'll NPC the Tarakava's?

IC: [Kiron]-[The Endless Ocean]-[The Inika]

The Tarakava hissed and dove back into the water, mostly from the flames than the rum bottles.

The sea was quiet again. Kiron came up onto the deck just as it happened.

"What-"

The ship lurched again, this time from the other side. It started to list to the starboard side.

"I don't think this is very effective!" Kiron shouted as he shot concentrated beams of flame at the Tarakava's.

OOC: I guess we'll just pass it around to whoever's posting.

IC(Ignitus, Xadah, and Rerus(The Inika)):

As the Tarakava retreats into the sea, I can't help but think that was far too easy.

"Whoo! Who wants to celebrate with some - ?"

Of course it can't be that easy.

"Kiron, hold your fire for a second! I have an idea!"

Backing up to the opposite side, I get a running start and leap over the edge of the ship, praying that Mata Nui enjoys stupid stunts.

Apparently, he does.

I land squarely on the Tarakava's back, Vulcan in hand, and proceed to stab several times into the beast's neck.

Apparently, Mata Nui gets bored easily.

These attacks do little except annoy the giant lizard, and Xadah's continuing volleys of bottles are not helping.

The Tarakava throws me off its back, and delivers a punch that would have reduced me to several pieces of a corpse, if not for my Hau.

As it is, I merely fly under the ship, loosing momentum only when I'm on the other side. Fighting to remain conscious, I grab a vine in the hull created by Tuarn's earlier reparation. Vulcan sheathed on my back, I climb up similar plantlife until I can finally pull myself up onto the deck.

"That... did not go as planned."

Rerus helps me to my feet, and I go join Kiron to continue blasting the Tarakava with flames.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: I like how no one notice my attack early on the Tarakava.

IC: Potas (Endless Ocean)

He struck one of the Tarakava straight in the head, and batted it away with the side of the staff. He ran along side the ship to the other side to face the other one. As he made it to the other side, he brought his staff up but was then puched by the beast.

He then fell to the water if rope still around him, but for how long. Fire them shoots out from above, and a flame hits the rope. The Toa of Stone quickly puts it out and shouts, "HEY! I'M STILL DOWN HERE!"

When he turned his head back to the beast, he saw it charge to him, he activated his element and a large stine pillar came from the ground. As high as tallest madt on the ship. He was still learning his powers, so this was normal.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

"What are you waiting for, pull him up!" Jarkale yelled to the Toa near the rope Potas was tied to. "We need to fight long-range, otherwise we don't stand a chance!"

Lai Lai was looking at the Tarakava in wonder. They were known to be hostile, but not this violent, especially against a ship much bigger than any known sea creature. There was something driving the Rahi to rage, and whatever it was, it was somewhere down there with them.

"We have some discs, but we don't want to waste them yet", Lai Lai said. "Use your elemental powers, but be careful with the fire lest you burn the ship!"

Down below, several Tarakava retreated at the touch of fire. Fire was something all marine Rahi hated. Several Tarakava also collided with Potas' stone pillar. This stunned them and they disappeared beneath the waves.

Even as the Tarakava became fewer and fewer, the water began to seemingly boil...

IC:

"Floooooria!" I hollered, raising both hands to my mouth as if we on separate shores of a river, rather than twelve feet of road. "What the ever-loving Karz are you shouting about? Don't you know it's bad etiquette to do that in public?"

IC:

"Yeah? Y'know what else is bad etiquette?" Floria shouted back as she began to stumble towards the duo, "GETTING DRUNK! But guess what? Nobody cares!"

Naturally, the next thing she did was stick out her tongue with a "Peh".

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Ignitus and Xadah(The Inika)):

As the volleys of flames and bottles continue to strike the Tarakava, our opponents, so fierce moments before, begin sinking back into the ocean.

"Did we actually win this time?"

Edited by The Nold

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC:

"I ever mentioned how witty and erudite you are, Floria?" I shot back.

I smirked, that devil-may-care grin that I've used so many times in my adult life that I've got the series of facial movements required for it down to a science. Casually, I raised my right arm, spreading my fingers out as dramatically as possible as I gathered together some nice strong winds behind Floria. Then, with a flick of my wrist and clench of my fist, I let loose those air currents loose in her direction, which ought to have encouraged to move in our direction.

"Well, if we've gotta be drunk and hypocritical, might as well do it with some company," I said, my arm still extended as though I was inviting the other Toa to dance. "'Sides, y'know how it is; another person means another scapegoat for me to leave the fuzz if things go south."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Before she could open her mouth to speak any more about how Gunner was exactly nothing witty and erudite (she still debated what exactly that meant), a sudden gust of winds attacked her backside from nowhere. Taken with surprise, Floria promptly hobbled forwards for a few steps before finally losing her balance and slamming into the ground. Glaring up at the other Toa of Air, her eyes were now glazed with anger and confusion.

"Wha.....How dare.....The nerve of......Ahhhh!" Floria grumbled as she picked herself up and hobbled forwards.

"Men!"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ishi Polzin, Ga-Wahi (Hura-Mafa River to Naho Falls)

The swift current carried them from the tunnels. Ishi and Ryiu floated down the Hura-Mafa on a Polzin Shipping Co. barge, the small informant perched atop a barrel, toe tapping the deck, mind far from the widest river on the island. His horizons had broadened beyond the minute, his mind saw the markers written on the path to the inevitable end, and yet still the knot of mystery escaped his nimble grasp. Loose ends, those wearied frayed pieces of rope like The Company and Akiri Hewkii, he manipulated with the same ease he fingered with the strap of his bag, but the contents felt hidden behind glass, his palm touching the crystal clear surface but still unable to reach through. What could remove the distance lay across it. Ishi ground his teeth in frustration.

Secrets, secrets, secrets.

He was in a grand entryway, the stairs to the second level spiraling upwards from the landing before him where countless paintings lined the walls, paintings capturing moments of his life in sun-faded memory. Four pillars held up the roof, their bases carved in the likeness of matoran reaching toward the heavens as if in prayer. The floor was covered in a mist, which rose about Ishi’s shins as he strode forward. Secrets, secrets, secrets.

He passed the statue of The Spider, noble rau dirty with ink smudges and emerald eyes glittering with hidden information. Through him Ishi had wormed his way into Akiri Hewkii’s trust, gained a home and a friend, and saw his first few clues of Mata-Nui’s inevitable political collapse. Caerus Valli knew things no one else possibly could, but he was not the brain. He was the ears, collecting the information, sending what was considered pertinent on to the next necessary organ: the brain.

Ishi stopped, turning on his heel to look at the marbleized form of The Architect. Without a doubt, Ambages was the mind of whatever scheme was slowly forming among the most secret of organizations. He had plotted, slowly and methodically, making sure there was no room for error before action would take place. Ishi sighed. So much of Ambages remained hidden behind the dashing visage of his ruru and relaxed shoulders. Even with the few pieces of the puzzle – Ahkmou’s journal, Ambages ease in slipping past Leah’s kanohi power – he was uncharacteristically left in the dark as to the truth of the de-matoran’s character. An atheist Ambages may have been, but to simply kill a god for sport seemed strange. Then again, Ishi realized with a smile, waltzing in to Ambages’ office bordered on suicidal, and Ishi had done so with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Once the ears had passed the news to the brain, and the brain had created the blueprint of an action, it was up to the heart and the hand to perform. Here Ishi was painfully at a loss. He looked to the other two pillars of the building, seeing only faceless matoran waiting to be fleshed out with meetings of their own. From what he had learned the four pillars of an overarching doom were partners only in name, putting little faith in each others’ trust. Whoever the final two were, wherever they hid, Ishi knew it was only a matter of time until he found them. Somehow, he had a way of finding the deadliest playmates.

The barge jolted to a stop, the buoys along its rail bouncing against the dock. Ishi blinked, suddenly aware how long he had disappeared into his mind palace. Sunlight glittered on the water, dazzling his eyes as Ga-Koro came into view. The barge had stopped for portage at the Naho Falls, emptying its cargo into ussal carts for the trip down to the coastal city by path. Stepping off the ship Ishi breathed a grateful sigh: he was back on firm land.

“Well, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Ishi asked Ryiu as he slid alongside his older brother. “I figure I’ll be able to get this karz-forsaken reunion over and done with and go back to my self-imposed vacation before too long. She doesn't expect me to sleep in that infernal house, does she?"

• Upvote 1

IC (Jin)

I raised my hand innocently. "Yeah, actually. What's gonna happen to the people responsible?"

IC: (Vera Polzin)

"Are you afraid? Your name was one of the one's Dorian mentioned, as he had his breakdown. You think I'll throw you to the wolves." Vera said, her lavenders eyes looked directly into Jin's green ones. Jin thought she could hide her fear, bury it deep inside, act like it wasn't there but for Vera she knew fear, she knew how people compensated for it, she remembered feeling that kind of fear herself, that black fear that wrapped itself around your mind and heart, clouding your brain and stealing your courage away. "I always treat my employees well in return for their services. I'm not the kind to turn you out. The others though, those other names, those people who are sitting at the top of this all, those are the people I want the most. I'll go to bat for you, provided you're willing to basically do the same for me. Whoever planned assassinations on that kind of scale, that is someone to truly fear, someone that needs to be removed from whatever seat of power they occupy."

Vera paused to sip her tea, letting her words settle into the minds of her future employees, agents who purpose would be to seek out those threats that lied behind the saccharine surface of this island and pull them to forefront of it all, to see the truly ugliness of it. Vera tended to think of it like she was a gardener, if you let weeds overrun the garden, it would be ruined, the other plants would die and the harvest would be ruined. If you tore out the weeds though, if you removed these threats to the garden. It would grow healthy and thus the fruits of said labor would be reaped. There were still weeds in the garden and they needed to be plucked, otherwise the corrupting influence would overrun them all.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Endless Ocean)

Why?

Most questions tended to really just mean 'why'. Unfortunately, it seemed like the vast majority of questions also remained unanswered. And even if I didn't speak for everyone when I think that, I knew that I spoke for myself. And I guess Reyna too. We tended to ask similar questions, although whether that was because we were similar or because we were really in each other's head, I didn't know.

Why do people make the choices that they make?

Oriak killed Gravus. Why? There was a massive chance that he was going to die - sure, he might have been a little bit insane but that didn't equate to stupid. There have been psychopaths who have been geniuses - they tended to not do something idiotic. Oriak killing Gravus counted as idiotic. So why did he do it? Sure, they had a history that I didn't fully know of, but even then, it was simply against the Toa Code to kill.

Same thing with Ignitus. Oriak killed Gravus, and it's a crime, that was obvious. But since when did WE - the good guys - go about judging others and deciding what's right for them? Ignitus killed Oriak, but did he even have the right? If yes, how? Does his killing of Oriak then give someone else the right to kill him? If not, then why? Why does he still decide to do it? Did it make him feel better that he killed another person, DESPITE the fact that he gained absolutely nothing material out of it? A Dead Oriak didn't equate to a living Gravus. I just....don't understand.

If I went and killed Ignitus, what exactly would happen?

Hmph.

I felt frustrated at nothing.

Which felt stupid and disgusting.

I felt stupid and disgusting. Hopefully Reyna didn't.

Although I was within one of the lower, interior decks of the ship and the surroundings were mostly a dimly lit slate brown of scaffolding, pillars and wood all pieces together in a way that shouldn't have, but did work perfectly, I could imagine what it was like to have been on the upper deck, looking over the bow of the ship. A mask lay there, tied towards the front of the ship, serving as the eyes forwards on our voyage. As some of the other people on the voyage had said, Gravus' spirit would watch over it.

Was he really a spirit though? Not alive in the sense that he was, but...living, as some kind of ghost, looking over the ship? Was this possible? And if so, what about Oriak?

Or......were dead Gravus and dead Oriak...just dead?

*WHAM!*

Before I could continue musings that may or may not have led to either an epiphany, a revelation, or an insanity inducing brain fart, something slammed into the side of the hull, sending pieces of shrapnel flying past me - one of which barely missed jabbing into my eye - and leaving a visible dent to the side. Then, another impact elsewhere. The dents weren't that large, and easily repaired if needed, but the another one, and another one, appeared, creating what soon looked like angular zits across one side of the hull. Pieces of wood were now strewn on the floor, scattered around in a way that wouldn't have made the Toa of Plantlife on board happy.

Through one of the dents, I managed to see a small hole that let me see to the outside. Greeting the site of me was a Tarakava - one that looked menacing, frightening, and honestly a little bit confused.

Right.

Without warning, the hole was suddenly covered by more brown stuff (Quite boring if it's the only thing you've seen for some time), and I figured that the other crew members were beginning to fight back as well as raise up some defences. Deciding it was high time I joined the fray as well, I quickly climbed the stairs a few steps in front of me and on the the upper deck. The first thing that greeted me was a cool ocean breeze and the smell of salt water.

I unsheathed my sword, beginning to channel my elemental energies into them. Electric blue and volt white began to appear on the border of my sword as I focused my energies through the conduit, even as I ran towards where Kiron and Ignitus were busy pelting the Tarakava with streams of fire from.

Without bothering to say anything, I added my power to the mix, letting highly accurate bolts of lightning fly off the tip of my sword and towards the Tarakava, not to maim or injure but to flash and incite fear.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Endless Ocean, Zarok)

Some say Zarok could sleep through the apocalypse. Some say he did, that he simply slept through the entire time Makuta reigned. These rumors are completely false.

Just a loud noise or two can wake him up.

There was a very loud, very angry thumping right next to Zarok's room. It had kept him up for a good few minutes now. "Mrghmrgh!" he grunted, hoping that was enough to let whoever was thumping know he was very displeased.

Then, Zarok realized something. The thumping was coming from the other wall, the wall that faced...

The wall that faced the sea.

He quickly rolled out of bed, to see the wall was splintered quite badly. No holes had been made, but if a large wave came in it would certainly break the wall. A roar echoed through the cabin.

"What the karz is going on this time?"

Zarok rushed to the top of the deck, where he saw everyone doing something to fight off...

Tarakava? Oh, great, stupid sea lizards. Zarok cursed under his breath, and noticed the Tarakava were swimming away.

Then...what was still thumping the side of the boat? Another Tarakava?

He turned to look at the side of the ship where his room was, and saw another Tarakava. "Oi! Go away, you stupid sea lizard!" He yelled, still groggy from sleep. fire washed over the lizard's head ineffectively.

"Uh, guys, there's another one over here. I think."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Potas - Endless Ocean

As he ran across the vines, he whacked the lizards with his staff, keeping a hand on the rope he was tied to. Fire and lightning begin to rain down on the Tarakava, something that he wishes would stop.

*Zzt* *SNAP*

The rope we was tied to was cut by a bolt of lightning thanks to the Vo Toa. He jammed his staff onto the vines. He then grabbed on the greenery and took out his staff from the vines.

"Watch where your firing! I'm still down here!"

He hated the fact that the majority of the crew didn't know of his position, a position that was probably crucial to the defense of the ship.

IC: Agrathal

Strong hands slammed a well-worn briefcase on to the wooden table. Gentle plumes of dust wafted away from a table which hadn't been used in many years. The table shuddered, but held firm atop the green lillypad platform that all traditional Ga-Koro houses were built upon. Strong hands flipped open the burnished metal clasps and let the case open with a near-silent sigh. Light streamed in through the window, illuminating the workspace and percolating through the small clouds of dust. Strong hands extracted an unremarkable dark metal canister and a dozen different vials, each containing a rare liquid or powder. The canister opened in the middle when twisted about lengthwise. Some chemicals, dark powders and small non-descript chunks, were shaken into a small metal bowl. There, careful hands poured a drizzle of greenish liquid, as though garnishing a unique salad, emptying a vial that was then tossed aside. Strong hands reached in and began kneading, making a dark, rubbery pastry from the ingredients. Kneading, rolling, squishing, the hands worked tirelessly, as they had done for so many years and in so many other concoctions before. After some time, as the shadow of the bowl had shifted quite a bit, the mixing stopped. The hands made as if to pour the congealing mass into the can, but paused as though remembering some forgotten yet quintessential step. A sigh escaped the little hut.

Once more did the strong hands reach out and rifle through the battered briefcase, rough to the casual observer, but careful and searching in reality. Each finger trawled through the mess of substances, the feelers of an insect, tentacles of some mythical sea beast. They found their prey, snatching up black-brown pellets and whitish paper-like material. Strong hands took each pellet, slowly and meticulously stacking them one atop the other in a cramped circle within the black metal cylinder. Gentle hands crumpled the paper and tucked it so that it pressed up against the pillars of pellets like a thin blanket. Strong hands, with renewed vigor and confidence took the other rubbery mass from its metal bowl and squeezed it into the latter half of the black can, nestled firmly within both paper-stuff and pellets. Strong hands grasped the other half and then rummaged within a tightly sealed belt pouch. They returned with tiny metal parts that were then spread out on the table. Gentle hands, under a squinting gaze, assembled one part after another, sliding tiny notches and inserting near-microscopic screws into their respective positions. Soon, a tiny and bizarre construct came into being, about the size of a thumbnail. Gentle hands, terribly careful not to damage the sensitive mechanisms within, deposited it in the empty canister.

Strong hands clenched and cracked knuckles, tendons exasperated with such involved work. The hands rose in the air, pausing for theatrical effect which nobody else could see, then descended once more, pulling out an identical array of items as had been used earlier. Faster now in their desire to finish, strong hands mixed and mashed, stirred and poured, stacked and packed, until the second half had been filled in a manner identical to that of the first, save for the metal apparatus that had been so recently assembled.

Strong hands slid a thin detonator down through the steadily solidifying explosive, reaching the little apparatus at the bottom with a gentle click. Dexterously, strong hands slipped the casing together and twisted tight.

Strong hands smiled.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: Play of Krios handed over from Shadowhawk to Hatachi (Kughii).

IC: Krios

It was in my slowly sobering position I stood defenseless against my past. The soft sound of the rising tide was pulled aside as, with that same gust of cigar smoke in which he always appeared, my at once savior and executioner arrived. As the bull-lantern's hood opened up to cast a flickering reflection across his face I couldn't help but wonder if Brionne's bolt would have been the smarter bet. It had been a sure death, imminent and with nowhere to go. I knew the consequences of the con-man's crossbow as well as I knew the consequences of my dice at the gambling table. With the visage that leered from the eery shadows of the lantern I had no such security.

Rhett Kharon.

"You made a promise, kid," after taking a long draw from his cigar, letting the words mingle with the smell of burning tobacco. "And that would've been just fine if you hadn't gone and... broke it."

What more was there to say about this man from the world of thieves and harlots, of gambling halls clattering with exchange of widgets, of red stilettos in the moonlight of some unforgiving port city? He stood now before me, relaxed like a muaka toying with its victim. He knew me too well.

And so I ran.

I ran with those slowly sobering steps of a man propelled by the ungodly host of devilish fear, no drink powerful enough to keep his basic instincts for survival from resurrecting themselves out of his shot glass stupor. It was not a seemly run, more of a haggard sprint for I did trip and stub my toes in the darkness, but still I ran, not thinking twice about my decision. There was no decision: Rhett Kharon left no end but death. What man wouldn't run from death? A knife in the back was a gamble I was willing to take.

I felt an impact on my backpack, but heedlessly I rushed onwards, ducking out of sight into the cabbage-patch like neighborhoods of matoran dwellings, keeping myself doubled over so my physique didn't peek over the short rooftops. Stopping was senseless, but still I took the time to retrieve a shuriken from its place within my cape. I held it like it was my last chance at life and continued on. If only I could make the jungle...

If only I could make the jungle.

OOC: Kehua from Le-Wahi

IC:

It was the late evening when the large figure of the Toa finally stepped onto the Ga-Wahi beaches. In the distance he could faintly make out the horizon in the night. It was a calm time, the tide had come and gone and only a light breeze stirred the ocean, soft waves lapping on the shore. Starting from the gate in the sand, the village of Ga-Koro spread out into the bay. It was bigger than the last time Kehua had been here. As he surveyed the floating huts he noticed a number of buildings he had not seen before, as well as what could only be further fortifications. There obviously had been building efforts in the time of relative peace after the Makuta's downfall - with a lot of emphasis on relative.

As serene as the scenery before him was, the beauty of Ga-Koro did little to improve the dark thoughts the Aitua had and the feeling that had made him come here. Mata Nui's leaders had developed a habit of dying as of late, starting with the Turaga and now one of the Matoran elected Akiri were gone as well. The greatest evil might have been banished, but many of its servants were still on the lose and they were not idle. He could feel it. Even here, in what probably was one of the safest villages, there were dark presences. Maybe even the ones that the Aitua had hunted for centuries now. Either way, the mission objective remained the same:

Search and destroy.

The large Toa approached the guards and after identifying himself as one of the front line defenders during Makuta's last-ditch attempt to take the island by force with his armies of Rahkshi, the marines let him pass. Kehua casually crossed the bridge and entered the village proper, wondering if its inhabitants would still think of him the same once he followed through on what he came for...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Zzt!"

The sound of a rope that wasn't supposed to be down where the ship was getting hammered being ripped apart by a bolt of lightning wasn't enough to pique interest yet, but the following cries of anguish from somebody who was also where the ship was getting hammered was enough for a stop in the barrage.

I looked over the rail to see Potas hanging on his staff.

"What are you doing down there?" I asked with a frown, even as I fired off another bolt of electricity at another Tarakava.

Edited by -JL-

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

As if suddenly realizing the futile cause of their aggression, the Tarakava scrambled out of the ship's way and dove beneath the waves with a series of splashes. Bubbles seemed to play and dance with the water's surface as some of the most fearsome Rahi disappeared, leaving The Inika to it's own existence. To the Toa and Matoran whose ears had gone numb to the constant roaring of the ever-present waves, the sea was suddenly very quiet. Jarkale couldn't help but shudder. It was like the calm before a storm.

"Where'd they go?" Lai Lai mused.

"They... retreated, I guess", Jarkale said hopefully. He didn't believe his own words.

"No, that's not it", Lai Lai said. Being the most experienced sailor of the group, her opinion was naturally valued in this regard. "They acted strangely to begin with. There's something in there..."

The water before The Inika began to boil with motion. Before anyone could act, a portion of the sea heaved upwards even as something massive made its way towards the light of the sun. Water cascaded off the creature's form like a series of waterfalls. Some of it rained on the ship as large droplets. As the water fell into the sea to become part of it once more, a new entity was revealed. Everyone on The Inika either gasped or screamed in horror.

Before them stood an amalgation straight from Makuta's dark imagination: a creature so large it could have devoured any of the Koro's with one gulp, covered all over in thousands of large spikes of various sizes with greenish liquid dripping from each of them. Seaweed was stuck between the spikes, creating the appearance of a dirty seafloor. The beast had two large black eyes with several smaller ones beneath them. By far the most frightening characteristic of the monster was its enormous jaws with rows after rows of sharp teeth as large as the standard Matoran hut and sharper than any blade ever seen on Mata Nui. The coloration of the creature was a mixture of dark green and dark blue with hues of black and silver to further distort its appearance.

The physiology of this living nightmare was like the worst possible violation against beauty itself. It was beyond horrible and surely the doom of The Inika. Already it was eyeing the ship like it was a light snack ready to be swallowed as nothing more than an appetizer. Considering the monster's size, it could do this in mere seconds.

"Mata Nui preserve us...", Jarkale managed to mumble through the haze of fear.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC(Ignitus):

"Holy ..."

It takes my mind a moment to realize just what I'm looking at, and even when I realize the creature before me, the strength and size of the atrocity before us fail to even register in my mind.

"Uh, Lai Lai? Any idea how we deal with that?"

Edited by The Nold

IC(Ignitus):

As I move to haul Potas back on board, I look at JL.

"Right. Because there's no way it could, y'know, catch us as soon as we started moving and swallow her in one bite."

I turn to Lai Lai.

"Well, you're the expert on this stuff. What now?"

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

"Me? The only fish I know about are the small ones we eat back home!" Lai Lai gasped.

"Ignitus is right, we can't pull back without that thing catching us", Jarkale said, though he was still stunned by the sheer size and ugly appearance of the sea monster. "We... we should... uh, just through everything we've got against it?"

"And pray to Mata Nui", Lai Lai added.

The monster began to move slowly, lowering it's head to take a closer look at The Inika.

IC(Ignitus, Xadah):

Suddenly, I have an idea. A crazy, stupid, but potentially doable idea.

Potentially.

Maybe.

I hope.

"Xadah, go bellowdecks, get as many empty bottles as you can carry, fill them with kerosene, and bring them back to me."

"Consider it done!"

As Xadah heads bellow, I continue to stare at the abomination before us.

"Someone else, get me some rags, and make sure they're dry. If we've got any cannons or anything we could use to launch projectiles at it on board, get them ready to fire."

IC(Ignitus, Xadah, and Rerus(The Inika)):

As I take the rags from Kiron, Xadah returns from below with a decent-sized crate, inside which are twenty-four bottles filled with kerosene.

I tear the rags into smaller strips and attack them to the bottles, the ends of the rags dipping into the flammable fluid, and in a couple of minutes Rerus and I have replaced the twenty-four liquor bottles with twenty-four crude firebombs.

"I really hope I'm wrong about what you're planning."

"You're not."

I turn to the crew.

"Alright, if you haven't figured it out yet, we're gonna set this thing on fire, or at least try to. Rerus, Potas, you're gonna do your best to slow it down. Tuarn, try and fix the ship faster than it can break it. Xadah, do we have any more bottles aboard?"

"Yes sir."

"Then you're in charge of supplying more bombs. Kiron, Zarok, we're gonna light the rags on these things. The rest of you are gonna throw 'em. Aim straight down it's gullet. When we light the rag, you'll wanna throw it fast. Unless anyone has any objections," I finish as I pick up a bottle in my left hand and light a tiny flame on my right index finger, "I'll throw the first bomb."

Edited by The Nold

" I'll create pillars to slow it. But it may not help."

The Po-Toa then concentrated his mind on the ocean floor and the size of the beast. The ground floor shook as massive pillars began to erect from ocean. Waves flowing in all directions as they make a cage around the beast.

"You might want to throw that bomb now!"

IC(Ignitus):

I steady my breathing, moving my finger closer to the rag...

Closer...

Closer...

Lit.

Time seems to slow down. I cock my arm, with the bottle next to my ear.

Breathe in.

Throw the bottle.

Breathe out.

The bottle hits the abomination on the right side of what passes for its face, causing it to let out a sound to terrible to describe.

And all Karzahni breaks loose.

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

The sea monster roared in fury and shattered the stone cage with a shrug, only to be bombed the next moment by Ignitus. The damage was minimal, but the pain accounted for more than that.

The time for waiting was over. It was time to destroy that annoying little ship.

The creature opened its massive jaws. Water began pouring in like a torrent, drawing the ship closer to certain destruction.

"Mata Nuuuuiiiiii!" Jarkale shouted. Lai Lai screamed.

"By the will of the Great Spirit, save us from this day!"

Potas then focused on the monster's mouth. He made a pillar shoot right from under at a great speed, causing its mouth to shoot up into the air. He then made more pillars of various length rise from the sea floor to hit the creature in every possible area that will cause it to possibly flee.

"We need to get out of here fast!"

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

By reflex, the monster quickly closed its mouth upon being struck by a stone pillar under the chin. This caused a powerful wave that pushed The Inika away from the creature. The good news was that the ship gained distance between itself and the beast. The bad news was that now the monster was very, very angry.

IC:

Eventually Hahli came out to where the marine who had called her said that those waiting on her were, her mouth set in a hard line, the dagger she'd been given by Jaller suspended at her waist. The news she had just been given, of a problem she was now called to solve, did not sit well with her. Nor, given time, would it sit well with the person she had to deal with.

She looked over to the person who was in charge of the little group, and smiled at him - a bit of a false smile, as she certainly wasn't happy to find out that a certain somebody was alive, but it fulfilled the requirements of politeness.

"I'm told you have a prisoner for me?"

OOC: You're up, Vox.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu smiled lightly as he rose to his full height as he looked over both Surina and Hahli. Although given the lava-hawk on his shoulder it only added to the intimidation

"Ah I presume you are Akiri Hahli.. If so may i first say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and second that you are the first akiri i have had the pleasure of meeting. However you would be correct. Surina here apparently made her way back to the island. I alerted the Marines and they hired me and my now smaller group to capture her.. And that is what i have done. And my name is Tivanu."

He apparently did not care to introduce his fellow comrades

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.