BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:(Kol)

Kol, upon finding his way to the Fowadi, had elected to remain cloaked in sandy bandages, broad-ended bamboo hat over his head, making his identity undiscoverable even to the other Ussalry members. Arms crossed, he stood cross-armed on the deck, watching Lohkar closely with his brow tight to his eye, obviously suspicious, wary of the pirate. On the boat were many with their own reasons for joining the quest, each with failures and successes, and with the former Kol was so saturated he was unrecognizable even without his coverings.

"Friends of yours?" the Onu-Matoran called out at Kale, the lack of his accent perfected.

Edited by Douglas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro Docks- Fowadi

IC: "You could say that." Kale yelled back "Lohkar and the Infernavika have a bit of a... unique relationship with the different Guards on the island."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Wonderful..." Kol sighed, approaching Lohkar. "Shall we make introductions? Maybe that would make me feel a bit less like I'm betraying my morals by talking to you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The Observer

Standing on the docks, faceless and nameless in the crowd of beings that filled the area, a figure cloaked in a white robe watched the ironclad leviathan set ashore from afar. A pair of golden eyes recorded the events as the persons on board began to file off of the ship, interacting with those not too far off. They were hear, just as He had said. Such predictable beings, they were.

Nevertheless, it wouldn't do to be overconfident. While ants were of no concern, a swarm could still be an annoyance. It was time for them to begin.

Turning on it's heel with a flap of it's concealing robe, the being made it's way off the docks in long strides, until all trace of the figure disappeared into the bustling Koro that was the Village of Water.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tellus

Tellus, having run out of the money he had taken to the tavern, had returned to the 'Vika while Lohkar and the others went on their walk. Somehow, he'd found his way to his bunk and was just falling asleep when he heard faint voices through an open porthole. Something about treasure and a relationship.

With a groan, Tellus stood up and made his way to the deck, his tricorne sitting on his head at an odd angle. The pleasant effects of the alcohol were beginning to wear off, and he could already tell that he was going to have one heck of a headache the next day. Still, he managed walk up a set of stairs, make his way across the deck, and grab a rail in time to stop himself from falling over.

Tomorrow was not going to be fun at all.

"What's goin' on up 'ere? Somethin' about... ice cream?"

IC Yasurek - Ga-koro docks near the Infernavika:

As matoran went about their usual business at the docks, there was one who stood out as a slight oddity. While his blue cloak prevented his color scheme from being too out of place, the fact was that he was clearly a Ko-matoran. While that was certainly not a sight one would expect in Ga-koro, nobody paid his appearance much mind. After all, this was the docks, where travellers from all over the island would be expected to park their ships. Also, he was pushing a sizable cart.

The cart itself wasn't particularly fancy either, despite being a rather large one. No, the part of the cart that would draw any attention would be the contents of said cart. On it were a collection of boxes of varies size, all clearly labeled "food", with an even larger cluster of barrels labeled "rum". Next to the barrels of rum were several kegs clearly labeled in large, bold letters "Stralix powder. Not rum. Don't ingest, don't ignite, please," along with a lovely image of a blazing inferno. There were also several coils of rope, some cannonballs, a rack of swords and various weapons, and all of it was topped with a large sack containing spears. These spears came in all shapes and sizes, with most coming in pairs. The sack they were in was labeled "Yasurek's. Please don't touch."

The fact that those spears might draw attention of passerby was odd, since the matoran pushing the cart with such exotic goods was carrying several other spears on his back and person. If someone were to think about it for a moment, they might wonder how in the world said Ko-matoran was able to even push said cart, or even just carry all those spears on his back. If they thought of such things, the answer would always come back as "because that's just how it is".

Despite his cart's odd contents, Yasurek did not intend to create any sort of scene. He was just out shopping for supplies while his fellow crew went off to go get drunk and engage in shenanigans. Normally, he would tag along to make sure they didn't get arrested while their shenanigans were engaged. But lately, he had grown to trust his friends and allies to not cause too much of a mess to occur when they went out in public. Except Floria that is; he trusted his crewmates to keep an eye on her, the thief.

Soon enough, he had pushed the cart through the labyrinth of workers and sailors and mysterious figures that inhabited the docks and arrived at his destination, the Infernavika. It was his home, the object that united him and the rest of the crew, the symbol of all that they stood for. He was sure that they stood for something, but he left the philosophy of it all to other, more capable crew members. He was usually too busy trying to keep things somewhat sane. As he came near the ship, Yasurek noticed something new next to the ship. A large, armored vessel that could only be Po-koro's Fowadi was floating next to the 'Vika. He arrived just in time to watch Lohkar grapple onto the deck of the Fowadi and mention treasure.

Ah, I have a feeling I know where this is going, he thought to himself, starting to push his cart up the boarding ramp onto the 'Vika. "Greetings everyone. I have returned with various supplies and things," he announced to the crew that were on board. Some were mentioning ice cream and treasure. Others were mentioning rum along with ice cream and treasure. Some were mentioning treasure, but it was hard to tell due to their accent.

Home sweet home, thought Yasurek.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"Wonderful..." Kol sighed, approaching Lohkar. "Shall we make introductions? Maybe that would make me feel a bit less like I'm betraying my morals by talking to you."

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar gave the Matoran a winning smile.

"Captain Lohkar o' the Infernavika, at your service," he proclaimed, shaking Kol's hand. "I've always wanted to meet a real live mummy."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

The old Kol might have laughed. This one just sighed.

"You're looking at one," he affirmed, "straight from the crypt."

He shook the Captain's hand firmly.

"I'm Coryza. I hunt criminals." he finished pointedly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro Docks

IC: "Eccentric, but they can be depended on when it counts." Kale murmured back. Moving forward and on to the docks proper he spoke to Lohkar in a more normal tone of voice.

"I take it that you will be joining us then? In that case you might be able to help out right now. We need to find an astronomer. Preferably one who knows about old legends, know anyone?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

Lai Lai looked grimly at the incoming storm, closing in every second with outrageous speed. It would soon be a battle with wind and water, she knew. And unfortunately for The Inika and its crew, there were no Toa of Water or Air to keep the storm in check.

"It's gonna take only about half an hour for the storm to reach us", Lai Lai reported to the rest.

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar's grin only widened at the Matoran's words, and thus it remained as he turned at Kale's words.

"Well, mate," he said, "there's that Nixie girl. Lives near the Akiri, double-decker hut, big fancy telescope on top, you can't miss it..."

He suddenly gave the Toa an appraising look.

"Sorry, you didn't say, how much am I gettin' paid for this...?"

Before Kale even had a chance to respond, the Lesterin gave a hearty laugh and slapped him on the back.

"Just joshin' with ya!" he chuckled, then put on a mock serious expression. "I'm in it for the adventure."

He winked.

"An' maybe the treasure too."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro Docks

IC: A chuckle escaped Kale's lips as he straitened up from the Lesterin's rather hearty slap.

"I had a feeling that would be the case." Turning to the rest of the crew he started giving orders. "Gavarm, we need a ship's doctor if we want to try hunting a crime boss. Think you could take your buddies and find one? Everyone else who feels like it can come with me to talk to Nixie."

Before everybody started moving Kale spoke again, this time with a much harder voice.

"It is safe to assume that Rehn has made contact with his old underworld contacts. We are no longer just hunting an escaped prisoner, but a crime lord. If you are not careful you could end up being killed in a very painful way. Please remember that as you go about your duties."

With those final words he turned and made his way in to the koro proper, heading in the direction of the Akiri's hut like Lohkar had said.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro

IC: Kale's attempts to not laugh at Merla's mistake were cut off when he noticed a large hut up ahead. The Akiri's hut with its guards in front was nearby which meant that this was probably the place.

Walking up to it he reached out and knocked on the door.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Akiri Hahli was on the verge of making seaweed bleed.

Fists hit the bag in the Marine HQ Gym with loud, agitated pops and the sound of leather gloves smacking leather casing; Eutuchia, who was ostensibly trying and failing to keep up with Hahli's freakish workout regimen, stopped in the middle of stopping his pushups to watch as she crouched, landed five back-and-forth jabs that left a small puncture wound in the bag, and ripped Jaller's dagger from the sheath on her shoulder with an almost feral growl. Eutuchia's eyes widened - Hahli's head snapped left, and the blade's razor edge rent a deep gash in the punching bag. Foliage spilled across the Akiri's arms and a long strand of seaweed hung from the tip of her blade like wet cloth.

"Hahli, do I have to do this with you?"

"Listen, you femme little tulip, you need to shape up!" Hahli shook the seaweed off her dagger, spun it around her left hand, and then snapped Eutuchia on the back of his thigh. "You didn't even do the forty push-ups, did you? Alright, come on. Pull-ups it is." With one arm, she hefted Eutuchia up by the tricep and dragged him over to the bar. Like she would do (and had done) with a toddler, she put his arms on the bar, helped Eutuchia stand on a stool, and then leaped like a panther and wrapped her arms around his chest, legs around his waist. "Now lift! Like your life depends on it! You won't be able to swim for days if you don't have the arm strength!"

Eutuchia's feet scrambled for leverage against the stool; Hahli barked for it to be hefted out from under the Matoran of Plantlife. "Pedal to the medal time, homegirl! Snap to! You're not gonna find a man who's impressed by someone with the body structure of a noodle!"

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

After the stool was kicked out from under him, and Hahli was furiously yelling at the back of his head, Eutuchia sighed inwardly, giving up on trying to resist Hahli's workout. After a moment he began a quick series of pull-ups, seemingly easily carrying the weight of both Hahli and himself, though he certainly did not seem to like it. After a moment Hahli let go, and Eutuchia did as well, landing deftly on his feet.

And glaring reproachfully over at Hahli.

"Can I go back to my office, now? I don't like exercise."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Character retcon ahoy

IC: Helios (Old Fusa Path)

The second I felt the grainy sand of Naho Bay under my boots, informing me that I'd finally ended the waddling foray across the seaweed bridge, I felt secure again, and within me the glory of adventure was enticing me to keep my brisk pace.

I spared a moment to look back at Ga-Koro, almost feeling it smile at me for some reason. Well, happy to make a village smile, after all, not everyone could say they broke the laws of physics just like that. Although, being a Toa of Gravity I know all about breaking the laws of physics.

If someone happened to look through the murky morning haze, they would see a tall, cloaked silhouette with a vaguely cone-shaped head loom back at them, before removing said cone-shape in a gesture of greeting, like the top of their head was removable.

I snickered at the mental image as I placed the newest addition to my wardrobe back where it belonged, shading for the sunlight with my new straw hat.

Ga-Koro had certainly provided an interesting opportunity for me, now it was on to other things, and hopefully once again I would be able to make my mark on wherever I went.

OOC: Helios to Ta-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Okay, nevermind, forget that other post.

IC:

Two pairs of eyes watched Kale and his companions make their way towards the large, two tiered hut that was Nixie's observatory and house. The owners of said eyes were nothing more than shadows against the darkening sky, both figuratively and literally, as they studied the movements of the beings below them. One of the hidden beings tapped an invisible finger against the leaf-built roof that they were situated on. A signal, one that only a select few would hear.

A second later, a much louder sound reverberated through the structure, this time from Kale's knock.

The next conscious second later, and the door which Kale had knocked on exploded outward in a bloom of seawater hardened wood and green plant material. Which was shortly followed by quite easily the largest Skakdi on this side of Mata Nui barreling out of the newly created hole, a massive war ax held in his hand.

On the roof above the group, a Toa and Lesterin came into view, each wearing a Huna and Volitak respectively. Both were armed with bows. Just as the Skakdi came charging out into their midst, one in the group may have noticed the smallish Ga-Matoran inside the hut, in the grasp of another Toa. With a knife to her throat.

OOC: Cause easy is booooooooring.

:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Lohkar)

"Ah."

A split-second later, the Grapnel Gun was in Lohkar's hands and with a loud, hydraulic-sounding k-ploosh, the Lesterin on the roof found herself with a large, three-pronged mechanical claw flying towards her midriff at not inconsiderable speed.

She then found herself with said claw clamped very firmly around said midriff.

Lohkar grinned (surprise surprise) at his fellow Lesterin. Her gunmetal armour and brown highlights made her easy to identify - for Lohkar at least - as of the Iron variation, and thus resistant to metallic weaponry. Coincidentally, all of Lohkar's weapons were made of metal. Food for thought.

Motors in the device in the pirate's grip quickly whirred into life like mosquitoes on overdrive, and the cable to which the Fe-Lesterin was now attached suddenly yanked forwards.

Edited by Geisthande

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Nixie's Hut

IC: On reflex Kale activated his mask, the world slowing down around him as he felt himself flying away from what used to be the door.

Large Skakdi directly in front, archer support above. Looks like a fourth member inside with a Matoran. Nixie? Karz, I thought we would need to deal with this kind of thing after we talked to her.

Just then he hit the ground with a a rather painful crash, breaking his concentration. Getting up, he swept one hand at the charging Skakdi. His power reached out and swept the oncoming battleaxe aside as a collection of small pebbles. Continuing to turn, Kale swept his other hand around, the metal tube on his back responding to his will and jumping into the air. It fly in a short arc that would end with it meeting the Skakdi's side in a very painful collision.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Aar

His shortsword was out in an instant. His brow furrowed. Why had the archers shown themselves? With those masks, they could have remained hidden for much longer and sewn chaos on them. He knew better than to just thank his lucky stars, there was more than likely something behind that reckless action.

He also knew that he alone was no match for them. He readied himself to spring up the hut and waited for a sign from anyone else to move.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC(Ignitus(on board the Inika)):

I stare at the clouds grimly, responding to Lai Lai's news with what seems like the most reasonable question.

"And how fast can we get her through?"

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Kol exited the boat, hastening to the scene that downtown Ga-Koro was becoming. His crossbow slid into his hands, his eyes on the Toa archers as he took aim. Control honed over years of military experience would impress even the Ussalry unit as a bolt flew at the archer's bow. Without it, Kol knew he would be no match for himself and his new comrades.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gavarm laid a cautionary hand on Aar's shoulder, speaking steadily and with an unhurried informality. "Whale guard th' ship." He withdrew a cigar and lit up, puffing away as his gaze fell on the combat. "No use le-uh-vin' naow ta lose hit. B'sahds...too far."

The cloak hovered meters behind the other fighters of the embattled hut in question. The Machine was silently attuning to the area around itself, mind reaching through the mass of metal, sounds, and pictures to amass a set of data regarding the combat as a whole. Analysis would determine if any action was necessary to support the present position or to rearrange it.

"HEY, YOU! BOW-PEOPLE!"

Doomslayer wasn't quite sure of what "supporting the present position" meant, but he figured it had something to do with yelling at MEANIE-PUS until they stopped being MEANIE-PUs. YOU KNOW BOWS ARE STICKS THAT SHOOT OTHER STICKS?"

So he did.

"LIKE, SHOOTSTIX!"

From the looks on said MEANIE-PU's faces, though, that wasn't going to change any time soon. Aw, man! Just when he was about to get to the best part, where he SAVEDED DE DAIZ!

"WELL."

Come to think of it, what was he gonna do, again? To which he answered: "MAKE THEM EAT LETTUCE! DUH." Right, because lettuce was a plant and wood was a plant so all he had to do was stuff TEH SHOOTSTIX up their noses and...okay, he forgot what happened after that. Darn.

It was at precisely that moment that the Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer had the best idea in all his decidedly EXPLODY life.

"THIS..."

He whipped out his newest toy, cocked it-

"IS MY BOOMSTICK!"

-pulled its trigger-

BOOM

-and let DE BOOMSTICK send its BOOM right at the Toa MEANIE-PU's STOOPITFAEC.

Edited by Kamina

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.