BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash.

"That funny little squirmy thing?" Lash feigned ignorance. "I squished it. Very unpleasant. It took forever to scrape it all off my boot. You satisfied; we done here now? Can I go inside the city or not?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OoC: I suppose Silo doesn't have to retcon his post now :P

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-Koro tunnel)

NO.

Other prisoners were caught and put in handcuffs again, Silo among them. He had hoped to escape, but now all plans crumbled to dust.

Why did I want to escape? There is nothing for me out there. This is all pointless. I will never see my home island again..

Two guards approached him, a Toa with a longsword and some small weapon (crude revolver) and a Lesterin with handcuffs.

I have nothing to lose.

Immediately, he charged, and let out a warcry. One of the guards immediately raised his small weapon and suddenly, it exploded. He could feel something penetrating his shoulder, cutting deep into the flesh. But it didn't stop him. He swung his pickaxe, but the Toa simply took a step back, and he missed. Soon, other guards approached him, and from the shadows the green-eyed 'beast', who had been just a Toa. He ignored them, and jumped at the sword-wielding Toa, and they both collapsed to the ground. They rolled on the floor, and the guards around them didn't strike, too afraid to hit their ally. He managed to take the sword from the Toa, and he immediately stood up and stabbed him in the neck and cracked open his skull with his pickaxe.

Suddenly, he felt enormous pain on the back of his head, and soon the world faded into blackness.

OoC: Danaku is unconsious

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reson.

"Well, apart from, you know, the dead Rahkshi, there doesn't seem to be anything unusual in this cart..." he turned to Sajis. "Are we right to let her in, or do we need to search her as well?" he jabbed a thumb in the direction of Lash. "Your call." 

Lash froze. She had been so concerned about getting caught with a live Kraata that she hadn't stopped to consider the excessive amount of Stralix Powder she was carrying in her satchel. If the guards searched her and found it, they might get suspicious. 

Please don't listen to the purple idiot, she prayed silently to whatever gods, good or evil, that might have been listening. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Phantom

His fist tightened. "Go right ahead, I guarantee I've had worse." He didn't seem pleased with things, more like grudgingly accepting. "A little poison is worth it if I can be free to liberate others from their miserable lives again." He gave Syvra a smile that solidified the fact that he wasn't exactly right in the head.

IC: Kehuri

The Ussaltoa frowned at the Matoran who had just gone down, pity clearly written on his face. He helped the medics put him in a stretcher. "Poor wretch," he said softly, then left back to his post, leaving the area to some person or other who outranked him.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Syvra

Syvra shook his head as he pressed the tip of the needle against the soft flesh between the hand and wrist, one of the few unarmored places on most, and with a soft 'phish' sound the poison was injected

"That should do it.."

He did not bother with any theatrics as he coated the tip of the needle, after removal, in a soft almost cork like wood and placed it back in the satchel. He looked back to Demos

"I doubt there will be any liberating, since most brotherhood members fight to the death," he paused "and beyond." he finished with a smirk

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Phantom & Onepu

The Toa of Sonics raised an eyebrow. "Beyond? I can kill them twice?"

Onepu returned then with a Calix. "Is it done?"

"Yes," Phantom answered. "How often do I need to get injected with the antidote to stay healthy?"

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra looked at Demos with a surprised expression

"Antidote?"

He let that hang in the air for a bit before continuing

"There is a permanent antidote and a delayant. I have to inject you with the delayant daily, and if the delayant is not given, then you have 48 hours to receive the antidote." 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yay, I got something right! Reson almost shouted with joy, but managed to keep an Ussalry-appropriate stony expression. 

"Fine," Lash growled, pulling out her knives and passing them over. Then her whips, "be very careful how you handle those."

"What, are they delicate?" Reson asked, taking the weapons and turning them over in his hands, almost immediately cutting himself on one of the razor-sharp serrated teeth lining them.

"No, you are." Lash explained. She gave up the red lightstone strung around her neck, then handed over her satchel. Carrying Stralix Powder wasn't actually illegal, at least insofar as she knew, but carrying enough of it to level a small building would definitely raise suspicious. 

Lash was confident she could still explain it away. She was good at lying. 

IC: Sajis

"You have a lot of weaponry," remarked Sajis, taking the knives (and not cutting herself) to inspect them. She placed them down on the desk, letting the gate guards organise them with the rest of Lash's inventory, before moving to open up the satchel.

There was quite a bit of Stralix powder in there. Interesting.

"You use this a lot?"

"I hire myself out as merc when I'm low on widgets," Lash admitted, "so of course I use it a lot." 

​Sometimes the truth, or part of the truth, was more convincing than any lie. 

"No," Lash shrugged, "if you don't trust me, feel free to hold onto it until I leave. I won't be needing it," That was a lie. If and when the attack finally came, any amount of explodey powder might come in handy, but she had a Rahkshi now. That would do just as well. 

"Now, if that's everything, can I please enter the city?" Lash pleaded. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

The Stralix Powder was a small sacrifice compared to what she'd managed to do. She had just successfully smuggled a Rahkshi into a populated city. The guards had fallen for her thinly-veiled lies, and now she was free to rest, recuperate, and ready herself for the fight to come. The next time she confronted one of these Ussalry members would likely be when she was trying to kill them.

Now the waiting game would begin.

Whistling to herself, LAsh took back her weapons and tossed them in the cart with her Rahkshi, which she then slowly wheeled into the city. The next challenge would be finding somewhere to keep the Rahkshi, out of sight from prying eyes, until the time came to strike. 

"Well, that was bizarre," Reson mused, mostly to himself.  

This day had turned out more exciting than he'd expected. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

"What, do you want someone to follow her?" Reson asked. "Is that necessary? We took her explodey powder off her. I'm sure its nothing to worry about." Seeing the look on Sajis face, he reconsidered, "but then, you are the professional at all of this guard stuff... maybe you're right..." 

Reson did a quick count of his own inventory. He only had two weapons, but he had a power as well. Did that count as a weapon as well? If it did, he had nearly as many weapons as the Vortixx did. Did that make him a possible threat as well? Or was it more to do with intent? If that was the case, then neither he nor the Vortixx were really threats to the city. He was with the Ussalry now, and he Vortixx was a merc.

"But she was a mercenary," Reson pointed out, "from what I've seen, that bunch don't really think or act independently. She's only a threat to us if someone pays her to be a threat, so I think we're pretty safe."

But then he remembered something: Lash had said she only worked as a mercenary part-time. 

Lash deliberately found herself the oldest, filthiest, most dilapidated inn in the city, The Ussal Crab, far away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, in a dank area of the city where no one in their right mind would go to, and rented the whole place to herself. She was the only customer, and the innkeeper was more than happy to take her money, including the bribe to leave town for a few weeks. As soon as he was gone, she moved Breathless' empty suit into the main foyer area, setting it up as a centerpiece to the otherwise quite dull room. 

Once she was done with that, she wandered around the perimeter of the small, two-floor building, making sure all of the windows and doors were secure, and there were no gaps or holes in the dark stone walls. The place seemed secure. Stopping out front, she decided to add her own personal touch to the dung-heap of an Inn. She reached up to the sign and pulled off the b at the end, flipping it over and putting it back, so that it was now a p. Now the name was much more fitting. 

Then she sat back behind the counter, sipping from a bottle of wine she'd found in the cellar, and summoned her Kraata from hiding. "Breathless, come." the slimy creature, still with the dark cloth stuck to its back, slithered out of hiding; it had been following her from the shadows since she'd entered the city. "Good boy," Lash whispered, picking up the repulsive slug and hiding it in a chest, which she then hauled up the stairs and hid away in the bottom of a cupboard in a cluttered storage room on the top floor of the inn, out of sight, and safe until she needed him. 

​"And now..." she muttered to herself, sitting back down with her drink, "now I wait."

OOC: If any other Makuta worshipers make their way into the city, or are already here, they can join Lash in The Ussal ###### until the attack begins. This can be our temporary base of operations before we take the city for ourselves. Mwahahaha!

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Reson shrugged to himself, realising that the conversation was over. He lingered for a moment at the gate, peering out into the dimness of the tunnel, then fell into step behind Sajis, continuing after her along the patrol route.  

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Phantom & Onepu

"Antidote, delayant, either way. You answered my question." He put the Calix on his face and felt strength return to his body. He gave that grin again. "Wonderful. Now, if I might have my equipment too?"

"I thought you might ask for that," Onepu responded, and gestured at a pile of clothes and weaponry nearby. As the assassin dressed himself, Onepu gave a nod to Seren, then turned to Syvra. "When do you leave?"

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"Teams don't last." The Onu-Matoran commented quietly, looking over at Uyism briefly. She'd been a member of Seventh the least amount of time, yet... She was the only one still around. The others had moved on, one way or another. After that moment of silence, he looked back to the Turaga. "Best you can do is try to accomplish some good. Doesn't matter if no one remembers. It's more important then."

After a moment, he added to himself quietly, "Doesn't matter if you're a hero when they see. It's what you do when no one's paying attention."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kneeling in front of the door to her new temporary hideout, Lash drew her knife and scratched a marking into the dark stone of the doorframe. It was a symbol that those she wanted to attract the attention of would hopefully notice, and recognise:

100px-Rahkshi_Symbol.png

The Rahkshi symbol. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: "Why am I on the ground?" Skoll pondered his new home before an armored foot connected with his ribs.

"This is your last warning, scum! If we see your face here again, our friends in the Onu-Koro prison will be your new employers. Hope you like mining." With that, the stout Onu-Matoran and his sadistically grinning bouncers, a Ko-Skakdi and a Fe-Toa slammed the door, Skoll was vaguely aware of their threat. His drunkenness preventing him for fully comprehending it. "Well. Time to move on..."

Skoll attempted to get up, falling once and only reaching a staggered standing stance after several minutes of concentrated effort. This was the third bar this week, he had a nasty habit of getting into fights, sober this would've proved deadly to his attackers. Fortunately for them, he typically only struck after several drinks too many. His first blow usually wrecking innocent chairs, walls or in this most recent case, a cabinet of expensive liquors.

He walked several hours, skirting the nicer regions of Onu-Koro, he was not welcomed in many establishments there, and had little coin to boot. He soon found himself in the oldest, filthiest, most dilapidated area of the city. A dank neighborhood that no one in their right mind would venture to. At the end of street he came upon a building, possibly more miserable looking than himself. "The Ussal .

"What a pigsty. I doubt the owner would turn away even my meager coin." He said to himself before pushing the roughly hewn stone door open.

A lone Vortixx sat at the bar, he paid her no mind and sat down several seats to the left. The bartender was not in sight, but hopefully he would respond to the sound of clinking coins, as he threw several small ones onto the bar. "Where the karz is the service here?"

...but close to it

OOC: FYI, there's an empty Rahkshi suit in the middle of the main room. Long story...

"There isn't any service," Lash said bitterly, interrupting the newcomer, "the innkeeper left for an unexpected holiday, and I'm holding down the fort while he's away," clearly, this guy wasn't the kind of attention she'd been planning to attract, but there wasn't much she could do about it. She didn't want to start killing people and arousing the guards' suspicions. Too much was at stake here. She would have to either get this guy to leave on his own, or, if he persisted, she would have to get him a stupid drink. 

"Now, how can I help you?" Lash asked. 

IC: The Vortixx's words seemed to imply that drinks were not going to be available here. He tuned her out and looked around the room. It looked like any old inn, he noted a suit of Rahkshi armor on the floor. It looked inert. He hadn't seen one of those in for quite a while. It took him back to his days of fighting for Makuta's forces, before the god-spirit-eldritch-whatever had up and vanished, presumably defeated by the island's Toa.

"I haven't seen a Rahkshi in a long time." He said, interrupting the Vortixx's offer of service. "I used to fight for some people that specialized in them." He added, the lingering effects of alcohol overturning his better judgment in discussing such matters in a semi-public venue.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Suddenly, the conversation had taken a turn for the better.

"I work with people who still do specialise in them." Lash said calmly, seeing how he would react. 

IC: "Last I heard, the people that specialized in them were dead, banished beyond our mortal coil, or some unfortunate mixture of the two." Skoll spoke rather bitterly, he didn't have many fond memories of his past losses while allied with the Makuta. "Of course, last I heard the people that had specialized in them were quite wealthy too. If some of that wealth hadn't followed it's owner, I would be interested."

...but close to it

"Makuta had a Vault, full of technology, masks, and antidermis," Lash said, in a low tone, picking a pair of beer bottles out from under the counter and passing one of them to him, "someone opened that vault, and now they're giving out all of that loot, in return for service to them continuing Makuta's good work," she was laying it on a bit thick, she knew. She didn't care much for Makuta herself, only for the being who had actually given her the antidermis, namely Zaktan. She believed in what she could see and understand. The workings of dark gods was beyond her. 

"Now, a number of these beings happen to be making their way here, to Onu-Koro, to attack it and possibly conquer it for themselves. I'm here to help them. If you aided me in that endeavour, I'm certain they would see fit to reward you for that." she took a swig of her drink, "What do you say?"

IC: "I've seen these kind of battles before. You're asking me if I want to flip a coin; one side signing my paycheck, the other signing my grave." Skoll side halfheartedly. He had no illusions that the scattered forces of a dead god would be able to crush the island's resistance.

"But a vault of treasure? I wouldn't mind seeing that," he added after a moments thought. He took his bottle and crudely broke it open on the counter, he was becoming too sober to continue this conversation. He let the silence grow for several minutes, finishing his drink and brooding. "I wouldn't mind disposing of it's current owner either, start making the shots, rather than listening to others call them out." Finally, he spoke.

"Luckily for you and them, I enjoy flipping coins. Tell me of these beings and their plans if you would," he offered his hand. "My name is Skoll."

...but close to it

"I'm Lash." Lash introduced herself. "They call themselves the Piraka. Six Skakdi with serious anger issues. I've only met two of them so far. The first wanted me to rip someone's heart out, and the second, I'm pretty sure was made of tiny bugs..." realising how weird that sounded, she shrugged, "makes no sense to me, either. Anyway, these guys managed to get into Makuta's lair, past a big angry robot guarding the Vault, and have now given out a whole heap of loot to Echelon's Legacy troops, who are in the process of attacking Ko-Koro. Basically, they have a lot of infuence, and are very powerful. They wrecked half of Ta-Koro and got away without any trouble. And this was fighting the Toa Maru, the ones who defeated Makuta." 

She smiled coldly, "oh, and Onu-Koro seems to be next on their hit list." 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

"We leave as soon as one final matter is cleared up. Who exactly is leading this group? Afterall it never benefits anyone if they don't know who to follow. I am even unsure of this since while i am the one who proposed the creation of this task force, and have intimate knowledge of the brotherhood, you do have a member of the ussalry going, and if you wish for them to lead then I will respect that."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Onepu

He turned to Seren. "You're tasked specifically with aiding in the mission and ensuring the prisoner's return should he make it out alive. If you can try and bring back some former members of the Ussalry who have been brainwashed as well, do all you can. Whether you lead is up to you, it seems."

BZPRPG Profiles

"Not really sure..." Lash admitted, "I was simply ordered to go aid in the attack. Since several of the Piraka have multiple Rahkshi, the chances of them smuggling theirs into the city are pretty much nil, so I'm guessing that they'll lead a full on frontal assault on the city. That's why I've brought my Rahkshi inside the city. Once the attack begins, the guard will be facing a battle on two fronts."

IC:

"Teams don't last." The Onu-Matoran commented quietly, looking over at Uyism briefly. She'd been a member of Seventh the least amount of time, yet... She was the only one still around. The others had moved on, one way or another. After that moment of silence, he looked back to the Turaga. "Best you can do is try to accomplish some good. Doesn't matter if no one remembers. It's more important then."

After a moment, he added to himself quietly, "Doesn't matter if you're a hero when they see. It's what you do when no one's paying attention."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I know that feeling. Eventually, it was all I could expect to do."

Ferron breathed, silently pondering.

"I suppose the Great Spirit saw some worth in what I did, at least. But that's in the past now"

"I'll just be what I am; a tired, worn-out smith with some hard-earned advice to share"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Roth

At first, nothing happened. The air was still as the last echo of Hari's knock faded away into the darkness around,leaving behind nothing but the deafening silence. Nearly a minute passed with only the steady glow of the lightstones to accompany her. And then, with a suddenness that was made all the more surprising by the dead quiet before, a metallic clunk sounded from behind the door. The unmistakable ratcheting sound of a lock being undone had barely registered to the Bo-Toa before the door creaked open, revealing only a pair of bronze eyes at first, both of them glaring down at Hari. The door opened a crack more, letting light from outside to spill into the musty interior of the house, and onto the being that was staring down at Hari. His dark, cobalt armor was scratched and dented in way that suggested both extended use and a lack of care. The man looked like a Toa, though the fact that he wasn't wearing a Kanohi on his face gave away his species. His left hand was behind the door, his right was gripping a rather large device, one with a barrel that was pointed at Hari. His posture was stiff, as if prepared for a fight.

Then he seemed to realize what he was looking at, and the Lesterin lowered the weapon, but his gaze remained hard and cold. A small, female Toa of Plantlife was one of the last things he expected to see, and he glanced around behind her as if trying to find the trick.

Finally, he spoke.

“What do you want?”

IC: (Hari)

Well the report must have gotten Roth wrong or someone had messed with the records, either way I wasn't expecting a Lesterin, or one pointing a gun at my face. So surprise had coloured my face for about a minute before I had finally relaxed and spoke to Roth.

"Hello, my name is Arina, I'm looking for man who goes by the name of Tykoh. This girl had paid me to find him, nothing violent or anything like that. I think she just wants to find him. I dug around and found you might have known him. You're Roth right?" Parts of what I said were true, which was what made it easier to tell. This man, was really one of the only chances I had at finding out what had happened to her parents, they were killed I already knew that. How or why they were killed though, I could never find out back in Po. I needed closure, and I could feel it, the strings hanging out there for me to grab, I just had to snatch those threads and pull.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg