Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC(Quaara Noleah [Talking to Lathon: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

" 'He's no longer a Toa, now he is just a pawn of Makuta, he'-oh cut the Karz," the Turaga mocks. "Why don't you just leave us be before you lose an eye. Or an arm. Or your life."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC (Nawal):"How did you do that?!" Nawal shouted at the Toa, confused by their elemental abilities. He had never seen Toa before, so all this was very shocking. By now he had moved his way over to the side of Lathon, easilily telling he had a better morality than the other two. He had pulled his ice pick out, although he knew it would do no good in battle up to beings like this.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki wasn't sure what exactly he was doing, or why, but he shouted out anyways, "Hey!"He got some looks, so he didn't move, "Uh..." His feet felt locked into the ground, the other Skakdi looked at him with a sense of amusement mixed with the seriousness of the situation, "Uh. I got nothing," He leaned towards Viloz, "Know what Makuta zealots make for small talk?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Viloz"Probably how they'll all end up dead once Makuta has no more use for them." Viloz replied flatly, clearly bored and irritated by simply sitting around, looking for whatever it was they were searching for. It was bad enough that he didn't even know what that was. No details were given, just go to Kini-Nui and from the looks of it, there was no battle that took place at this temple. Were they even at the right spot?"Hey Toa, mind getting us rolling?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Viloz"I'm sure we're all concerned, Taoki. Makuta is our enemy after all, including his pawns, in this case, that psycho." Viloz replied, pointing at the devout follower of Makuta. "We're just going to wait and watch until we feel the need to step in...let that Le-Toa do most of the work and enjoy the show.""Unless Rhow has other plans." he added, turning his head to get a sideways look at the leader the Horde. "Do you have other plans?"

IC:"Viloz idea isn't half bad." Rhow agreed. "Let the Toa do his part. And when they focus on him, we'll give them a surprise they won't forget soon. Form a perimeter around the clearing in teams of two, block their escape." the leader of the horde said, a little circle in the air with her finger, signaling the Skakdi to spread out. She pointed at Viloz then. "You're with me on this." she said. Splitting up in teams of two would allow them to both use their elements and to come in in force from all sides when the time came.------------------------The shot from Kythera hit the Matoran in the shoulder. Black blood seemed to jet from the exit-point on the other side. The force of the impact whirled the dark being around, but somehow it just used that to land on it's knees and one arm, before racing at the Vortixx now, the black liquid leaving a trail on the grass, but otherwise seemingly not affecting the attacker.Tupua raised his scythe, throwing himself into the path of the oncoming Matoran. He swung for the chest, but the Matoran simply leaped over the blade of the scythe, the weapon harmlessly passing underneath his body. Tupua turned around on the spot from the momentum of his swing, watching as the thing lunged at Kythera.It was already in mid-air when a blast of wind from Taipo's palm threw the creature backwards. It his the ground hard, but within a second it was back on its feet, snarling. "What, you aren't enough of a hero to face me on your own? Tupua, you disappoint me yet again. You know there is only one way this can end, so why fight the inevitable my old friend?""Do not call me that." Tupua replied coldly, scythe at the ready once more. "The only way this will end is with your destruction." Withing three steps he closed the distance between him and the Matoran. The dark one smiled as the Toa's weapon came at him once more. He made no effort to avoid it. With a wet sound the scythe pierced the torso of the Matoran. The dark being went limp.Breathing heavily, Tupua pulled the blade back. Kneeling down, he held two fingers to the Matoran's throat. No pulse. He turned back to his companions. "I think...we're done here..." he said, after a moment, standing back up.There was a gurgling sound behind the Toa, as the 'blood' the creature had seemingly lost, moved back to the body it came from. The next moment, Tupua found himself flying forward, as he was hit in the back by a powerful kick."I think...you are very much mistaken."OOC: Yes, he's that frustrating kind of NPC. Also, he is plot-exclusive to the story of the Aitua, before anybody objects to his powers, so you won't run into these guys unless you're running along with them.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Viloz"You got it." Viloz affirmed, his voice switching from bored to calmly enthusiastic. The Skakdi saw a tactical advantage in Rhow's choice of partnership: electricity and water both worked well in conjunction. Smart gal.As the Horde slowly began to pair up and form a rough circle around the fight, Viloz held his gladius in one hand and zamor sphere launcher in the other, joining the others in the perimeter.

IC (Nawal):Nawal ran for cover behind a nearby rock. Was the entire island like this? Did these, Toa things go around the island killing Matoran in the name of Makuta? He could see there were Toa fighting for the Matoran, but even they kill their own kind. Nawal sat behing the rock, panting heavily.

IC(Tosp): Tosp tore his cracked axe in two and dropped the handle. With the bladed end in hand, he lit it on fire and and threw it towards the....creature. "It sure as kraz ain't a Matoran..." he muttered. The fiery hatchet was slightly wobbly in flight, but hopefully it would hit.

WIP

IC(Quaara Noleah [Talking to Rhow and co.: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

"Hello, ladies!" Quaara calls out with a small smirk toward Rhow. The Turaga begins to walk away from the fight and toward the beings. "So, you all Brakases like this guy with the air powers or like this forgetful Le-Matoran?"-Mef Man

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki sort of followed Kahlynn along the tree line, he placed his goggles over his eyes and his scarf over his frown. Upon crouching down next to Kahlynn, his spines went up a bit, alert. His heart start pumping, he'd never attacked anybody before. Only fought in self defense. That was when the Turaga started walking towards Rhow and Viloz; the opposite direction.Taoki waved his hand a little, hopefully for Rhow to see.He placed his hands on throwing knives, awaiting Rhow's response.OOC:Going on hiatus for the next ten days. You guys have control of Taoki till I get back.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)Lathon's air blast had merely knocked him to the ground. Quickly getting up, he summoned his powers. Causing a small sapling, made of poisonous wood, to rise out of the ground. He squeezed his fist. The tree exploded, with a vibrant bang, sending shards of wood at the hero's direction.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Lathon Lathon created an orb of air around him to block the shards, most of them hung in the air suspended, but a few got through, one scraped his shoulder, one punctured his thigh and another cut open his right arm. Lathon ignored the pain and used his mask of quick-travel to teleport behind the Toa, where the then attempted to slash his back open with his blade. He was already starting to not feel good, and his vision was a bit blurred. “You poisoned me!” he shouted as he struck out."Why don't you learn your place Turaga!" he shouted to the Turaha's threat. "Toa have elemental powers, where have you been?" He said to the Matoran.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)The blood poured down Arrion's back. The cut varied in depth, and was incredibly painful. It took him about a minute to get his wits back. With a wince, he retorted in a pained voice:"I do believe that was the point, my dear boy!" With a stuttered walk, he leaped away from Lathon and turned. Quickly, he summon another sapling. But instead of having it explode in a shower of splinters, he grew thorned vines from its trunk. By now, the bleeding was getting worse. So Arrion had to sit on the ground to fight. Using the vines, he whipped them in his enemy's direction, hoping to wound him.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: LathonLathon slashed open the evil Toa's back. He grinned behind his mask, when suddenly another sapling appeared out of the ground. This time vines flew from the sapling, covered with thorns. The vines then began to whip themselves at Lathon. Lathon lashed out with his blade, slashing through a few of the vines furiously, but there were too many of them, and four or five whipped themselves across his chest, the sharp thorns cutting through his armor and splattering Lathon's blood down his body. "Blast..." he said as he unleashed a blast of wind and destroyed the sapling by crushing it with wind. He could now see that his foe was on the ground, he'd injured him quite badly. Lathon's vision got even worse, and he could feel himself weakening. He coughed from the poison, before he unleashed a wall of air, trying to slam it into his foe, and knock him back a couple feet.

IC (Nawal):Elemental powers? These things could be dangerous..."How can I help?" he asked Lathon, seeing he has been somehow poisoned. This Toa was a good Toa, fighting for the Matoran. But he was too vengeful, willing to kill to seek justice. The other, however, was brutally insane from what it looked like. He decided to stick with Lathon out of the two...

IC: Lathon"Make sure that Turaga doesn't decide to attack me if you can. I'm sure you can take an old woman such as her, even with her weak elemental powers." he said. "As for anything else, well if I pass out from this poison, try to bring me to help or something." he said, he found it hard to speak through the pain the poison was causing, it was like fire in his veins, destroying him from the inside out.

IC (Nawal):"Okay" Nawal said as he ran to face the Turaga with his ice pick out. If felt odd confronting a Turaga like this, but this was no ordinary turaga. This one had watched a matoran get brutally killed, and encuraged it. He had no intent on hurting her, only to keep her busy. That is, if she didn't attack first. The image of that flashed in his mind, and it almost seemed funny...

OOC: How would Quaara see all the Skakdi when they are out of view behind the trees?IC:"No. But this looked like fun, so we thought we'd have a little ourselves." Rhow replied, arms crossed. With her thermal vision, she could make out the shapes of the rest of the horde positioning themselves in the trees around the Makuta worshippers.

IC: KahlynnSlowly and silently, Kahlynn's wrist blade slid out from beneath his armour and into place, and with his free hand he took out his shield. Taoki's presence allowed his elemental power to run free, like a lid had been taken off of a little can of plasma inside him. So that's why people like working together so much, he thought.He could tell Taoki was nervous, but didn't say anything, and simply waited with his... Brother in arms. Did I just call him brother? What the-

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)By now, the blood loss was making Arrion dizzy. After being hurled a couple of feet by Lathon's air blast, he groggily looked at his opponent. The Le-Toa appeared to by as disoriented as Arrion. The poison had worked. Using whatever elemental energy he had left, Arrion grew new, poisoned vines out of the tree. Like whips, he cracked the vines, one at a time, at Lathon. Praying to Makuta, he kept bombarding him.

IC: Lathon, Kini Nui Temple Lathon watched as his air blast knocked the corrupt Toa back a few feet. He could tell that his enemy was also disoriented, but due to the slash Lathon had landed on his back, he was loosing blood.Lathon fell to his knees from the poison. His vision was blurring even more and he could hear a strange humming inside his skull like his blood was being boiled. It was hard for Lathon to lift his massive friend sword now with one hand, so he resorted to holding it with two. His eyes widened as the Makuta-worshiping Toa created more vines covered in thorns, that Lathon could only guess were filled with poison. He knew if he was hit with anymore of the poison he’d probably die. “I won’t give in.” Lathon said. He got to his feet and then lashed out with his massive blade, slicing through the vines as they were whipped at him.One vine got through and thorns were slashed across his right arm, digging into him and unleashing more poison into his veins. Lathon stumbled forward. He had to end this before he blacked out, his hand shot forward and he attempted to create a void around his foes’ head and began to suck the oxygen out; he was trying to make his enemy pass out. His vision was blackening and he knew he would soon pass out; it came down to the wire; who would pass out first, unless his foe could somehow break Lathon’s concentration, and free himself from the void.

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)Arrion laughed as Lathon tried to beat back the vines. Sure, he was losing blood, but surely, the Toa would be dead soon. Thus, he'd be able to escape with only a nasty wound. What he didn't expect, however, was the void. At first, he was breathing normally, nothing wrong at all. Then ever so slowly, he began breathing harder and harder, and his lungs became desperate for oxygen. It took at least a minute before no noticed he was running out of air.And Arrion could sense his vision was fading. He was blinking in and out of consciousness, and he could hear himself choking. It took a lot to make the Makuta-worshipper terrified, and this made him so. It took another minute, but Arrion finally collapsed into the fetal position, realising that he was drifting towards his own death. Then, he closed his eyes, and let himself black out. He hoped that the Makuta would be kind to his immortal soul.

IC: Lathon, Kini NuiLathon swayed where he stood, his hand fell back as he watched the corrupted Toa fall into a fetal position and then fall unconscious. Lathon was able to tear the poisonous thorns out of his hands before he fell to his knees again. “Mata Nui, forgive me,” he muttered, hoping he hadn’t killed his foe. “Matoran… please, take me to Le-Koro, I need to get this poison out of me or I will die.” He said weakly. He then fell forward, his mask hitting the earth before his vision gave way to inky blackness. OOC: Well that was a fun fight, and an interesting end to it haha.

IC (Nawal):Nawal abandoned the Turaga and ran to the Toa's needs. Luckily, he wasn't dead, just unconcious. With a struggle, Nawal picked up his limp body and started walking towards Le-Koro. The Toa seemed heavier than he looked, it felt like his muscles hadn't been used in over a thousand years. Little did he know, that was true.OOC: Nawal and unconcious Lathon to Le-Wahi

OOC: Time to play, ladies and gentlemen!IC: Just as the unconscious Toa and Matoran disappeared through the bushes, Rhow put two fingers to her mouth whistling loudly, signaling for the Skakdi to move in. Just a moment after, their silhouettes emerged from all sides of the clearing, pairs of grinning Skakdi with drawn weapons, outnumbering the worshippers.Rhow scanned the clearing once more to see if any others were there, but aside from the horde and the evil ones, there were only insects and small Rahi, nothing to worry about. Rhow grinned at her companions. "They're all yours." she said to them.

IC: Purgatory, Kini Nui TemplePurgatory had grown bored of Ta-Wahi so he'd decided to visit a part of the island he'd never seen before: the fabled Kini Nui. As he climbed over a rise, he was able to get an excellent view of the temple from above, surrounded by dense forest. Purgatory's crimson eyes scanned the temple, easily spotting a group of beings. He watched as what appeared to be two Toa battle. "This looks promising." he growled. He then jumped down and began to make his way through the forest quickly. Soon he grew near to the clearing, and hid behind a tree as he watched what happened next. He watched the battle between the two Toa rage for several moments, it seemed that one was a worshiper of Makuta, and the other, followed Mata Nui. As the Matoran picked up the Toa and then vanished into the trees he saw a group of Skakdi like himself move out of the threes, surrounding a lone Turaga and what looked like a knocked out Toa. "Hmmm... this doesn't look quite fair." Purgatory said, his sadistic grin spreading. He'd never met these other Skakdi before, but it looked like a promising way to meet others like himself. He stepped out of the trees right after Rhow spoke. Purgatory drew his double-bladed sword with one hand and grabbed his Zamor launcher with the other. "Slaughtering two Makuta worshipers doesn't look like too much fun." Purgatory said, grinning as he spoke. "Besides, Makuta breeds chaos, and I love chaos." he said. "Wouldn't you much rather go and attack some innocent Matoran? I know I would." Purgatory said, keeping his launcher trained on Rhow.

IC: VilozIf it wasn't for the newcomer being on the loonier side of things, Viloz would have been quite happy to greet and incorporate another fellow Skakdi into the Horde with Rhow's help. Unfortunately, this one had a thing for killing innocents for the sheer fun of it and the chaos Makuta causes, making him out to be deadly, too unstable to have around and ultimately, a foe. Before Taoki and Kahlynn were completely out of sight, the Skakdi of sand caught Viloz's eyes questioningly, Viloz replying with a look saying 'go on, we've got this'. Those followers couldn't get away. Before he'd do anything rash, he'd wait for Rhow to make a move or some form of provocation."Sorry mate but I like society and maintaining a stable reputation among it. Make some friends, have some fun, live the good life and all that jazz, y'know what I mean?" he said casually yet his voice carried a calm edge to it and lacked his usual charisma. "With that said, it's no real surprise that I don't like Makuta. Ain't that right, Rhow?"If this guy's hoping to join a gang of bloody murderous psychos, he's got the wrong party...maybe.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC-Destian:"How interesting," Destian mused, looking at the newer Skakdi. "Yet another, and yet he wishes to fight against us." The Skakdi of Plasma raised up his gauntlet, prepared to form and fire a ball of plasma."Shall we get this over with?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory turned his crimson orbs to the one who spoke next. “Pitiful.” He said, his smile spreading broader. “And you call yourself a Skakdi?” he laughed. “You sound like a brainwashed Matoran.” He growled. “We are Skakdi, we breed madness, and destruction, we take what we want, and crush those weaker then us.” He said cocking his head. “I’m no Makuta worshipper, but Makuta is on the winning side, and I like to win.” He said.“Haven’t you heard about his infernal sons? The Rahkshi, there’s no way in Kraz this island hopes to defeat Makuta.” He said.“And if you can’t beat them join them. I think Makuta gives us a good opportunity to show our true colors, to show what being a Skakdi really means. Society is boring, I’d like to see this so called grand society wiped out, each of these pathetic villages turned to ashes, and then rebuilt by us, the strong, while the Matoran do our bidding willingly. They deserve to be ruled, not govern themselves.” He spat.He then shook his head at the other Skakdi. “I do not wish to fight you. There are far more of you then there are of me, and that would be hardly fair.” He grinned. “My plan was to simply draw your attention while the Turaga and the injured Toa could escape.” He said. “And it seems they’ve done just that.” He said after the Turaga dragged the knocked out Toa away.Purgatory sat down on a large boulder and waited for one of them to make a move. He still held his weapons out, just in case one of them tried something.IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory turned his crimson orbs to the one who spoke next. “Pitiful.” He said, his smile spreading broader. “And you call yourself a Skakdi?” he laughed. “You sound like a brainwashed Matoran.” He growled. “We are Skakdi, we breed madness, and destruction, we take what we want, and crush those weaker then us.” He said cocking his head. “I’m no Makuta worshipper, but Makuta is on the winning side, and I like to win.” He said.“Haven’t you heard about his infernal sons? The Rahkshi, there’s no way in Kraz this island hopes to defeat Makuta.” He said.“And if you can’t beat them join them. I think Makuta gives us a good opportunity to show our true colors, to show what being a Skakdi really means. Society is boring, I’d like to see this so called grand society wiped out, each of these pathetic villages turned to ashes, and then rebuilt by us, the strong, while the Matoran do our bidding willingly. They deserve to be ruled, not govern themselves.” He spat.He then shook his head at the other Skakdi. “I do not wish to fight you. There are far more of you then there are of me, and that would be hardly fair.” He grinned. “My plan was to simply draw your attention while the Turaga and the injured Toa could escape.” He said. “And it seems they’ve done just that.” He said after the Turaga dragged the knocked out Toa away.Purgatory sat down on a large boulder and waited for one of them to make a move. He still held his weapons out, just in case one of them tried something.

IC: VilozHow wrong the newcomer was. Viloz's eyes flickered to the Makuta followers, their attempts at escaping about to fail miserably with several members of the Horde honing on their location. They returned to Purgatory, raised in question and gleaning with mocking amusement however he did not smile."You don't wish to fight us yet you try to stop a group of Skakdi single-handedly from attaining their goal and declare yourself somewhat loyal to Makuta? Sounds like a death wish to me, 'specially since we're together to get rid of him. And like I said: I like society." Viloz mused, fingering the trigger of his zamor sphere launcher. "Open season guys: lets get him."With that said, he began marching towards his new foe at a slow trot, launcher trained on his target and gladius dragged lazily. "It's unfortu-" In a flash, Viloz cut himself off by firing off laser beams at Purgatory.OOC: VF, do you mind if I can sometimes prompt Rhow into attacking with her element in combination with Viloz's? You'd be able to do the same.

IC(Quaara Noleah [Helping Arrion: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

Quaara was soon in the thick jungle, picking up the Toa somewhat. Half dragging and half carrying, she begins to walk in a random direction around the jungle. The being's blood and their footprints would make a fine trail, but she knew just how to lose stalkers and what not. Quaara was soon not only doubling over her trail, but going over it three to four times and making random figure eights in the jungle. She takes a few crazy and sharp turns back and forth crossing over their tracks back and forth until the jungle floor was nothing more than a tangled mess of blood, footprints, and leaves. It would be impossible to track her down and all the while the skilled Turaga knew exactly where she was.-Mef Man

IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory jumped up and to the right, the rock pretty much melting away to nothing from the other Skakdi's laser beams. "Now, now that's not very nice." Purgatory said, gnashing his teeth. "But have it your way. I always knew I'd go down fighting my own kin." he laughed. His eyes flashed and he shot two twin beams of crimson energy from each eye, the impact-vision power flying towards Viloz' chest. Purgartory shot an explosive Zamor-sphere at his enemy as well. "I'm not loyal to the Makuta, I'm trying to say that I'm smarter then trying to oppose him, you should try listening better." he laughed. OOC: Man Purg's a goner haha, what I get for trying to help Makuta worshipers.

OOC: Lets try to keep this a one on one fight for now. I've been itching to fight with Viloz for a very long time, this being the first.IC: VilozViloz ran past the impact blasts and zamor sphere in a diagonal line, leaving a small explosion in his wake but feeling as if someone had hit him in the shoulder with a wooden baseball bat, narrowly being grazed by Purgatory's attack. "Not loyal yet you try to help his followers escape? Could've just walked away, man."Before the Skakdi could think of reloading or firing another blast, Viloz was already upon him, gladius swinging towards Purg's side and launcher pointed straight at his chest.

OOC: Sounds great to me. Gladius is a sword or blade I take it?IC: PurgatoryPurgatory watched as the other Skakdi narrowly avoided his attacks. He frowned for a moment before grinning again. Next thing he knew the Skakdi was upon him, swinging a blade at his side, and pointing a launcher to his chest. Purgatory had to think quick if he wanted to make it out of this one. He let the blade slide into his side, tearing through his armor and into his flesh. He could feel blood splatter out of the wound. Purgatory grimaced, and retaliated by lashing out with his two-bladed sword, one end of the blade slashing at the launcher and trying to knock it away, while the other moved towards the Skakdi's chest. "Hmmm... I could of, but then I wouldn't of had a chance to meet you and your friends and to judge how each of you fight." Purgatory grinned. Maybe he wasn't as crazy as he looked. Purgatory always had motives, but maybe they weren't the same as he always said.