Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The following is a jam session is a jam session between Teezy and yours truly, King of No Isles. Grab your popcorn, folks.IC - Yuru (Starring Dorian) - Ga-KoroYuru moved out to metaphorical deeper waters. He stood atop a rock formation, made up of rough stone, roughed from years of weathering and erosion. The sky was growing cloudy. Grey masses of smoke from a plethora of Koros had made their way to Ga-Wahi. It looked like it could  rain acid any moment.His emotions, which had so recently been ablaze, were calmed gradually as Dorian drawled. The Toa of iron summarized what he could not. He didn't want to rid himself of his god-like power. He was an entity, and he would rather be sentenced to an eternity in Karzahni rather than again become a mere mortal. He gestured for Dorian to follow him, away from the others. Out of earshot.What's that? Yuru, giving ME orders? What did he think he was doing? I was Dorian; I was the first believer and I would be the last believer. I found it inconceivable that Yuru would even try and summon me, as if he believed me to just be another one of his lieutenants. Complacent. Foolish. Sycophantic. Nevertheless, despite my boiling indignation, I followed Yuru, if only out of curiosity as to what he had to say that he believed was worth my time."What is it, Yuructum?" I sighed, managing to sound wistful instead of annoyed.Dorian was angry. He was very angry. Yuru could see it in his eyes. Heck, he could see it on his Mark. "Dorian. I didn't mean..." he sighed, shaking his head, "Whatever." He checked his arm, looking at the time stamp. He nearly chuckled at it. At its dreamlike existence. "Dorian," he said, "We made a deal. We would have each other's backs. That's why I'm wondering...what led you to try and kill me?""Any deal that we made was taken off the table the moment you went ahead with killing Utu without me," I replied, raising my eyebrows as if the question had been one I hadn't expected; of course I knew this moment was coming, how could I not? "Such a move - deliberate SLAYING of a Bearer, let alone one of the four in my vision - should have been thought over for a period a bit longer than an hour or two. You took a gamble - turns out, we don't HAVE a destiny. Still, though, we need as many competent Bearers as we can get, and we both know that a Toa like Skyra doesn't fit that bill.""Oh. Thanks for neglecting to tell me about your little dream. I've never believed in destiny. I don't believe in chance. Unity is a hoax- power exists and elsewhere it doesn't. Bearers have died before. You know that. And don't act like Utu was special to you. You're psychotic." he sighed, increasingly irritated at Dorian's attitude. "At this point, most of us are going to did anyways. Toa like Skyra won't put up too much of a fight.""Now you sound like Freiza, with all this talk of power and psychosis. His corpse is buried under a Ko-Wahi snowdrift," I replied smoothly, unfettered by the other Bearer's outburst. "Yuru. You're panting. Calm down."I laid my hand down smoothly over his heartlight and covered it, feeling the dim yet warm glow embrace my hand as I played around with the area of his chest affected by the light; my fingers danced and twirled around, and I could feel Yuru tense in anticipation."Calm down, darling. This is just late-term capitalism. The only ones who are going to die are those who don't know how to play the stakes.""And what happens when all the time runs out? What happens if you take my time and leave my corpse in the forest somewhere?," the massive Toa narrowed his eyes, "What happens when it's just you and me, the last Bearers with true power?""Then I live off anger - like I'm doing right now," I replied, sliding my scarf off my neck and wrapping it around his neck in a horseshoe shape; I ever-carefully pulled the other Bearer towards me, slowly bridging the distance between us. Soon, it went from yards, to feet, to a single foot. I smiled and raised my eyebrows, tutting like a teacher who had just caught a student passing notes to the hot girl beside him instead of paying attention to literature lessons."I see no need to have you killed, Yuructum," I sighed. "It would be a waste. Not to mention, I don't think it's really power that you're looking for. Is it?"The Toa raised an eyebrow. However, he didn't resist. Somehow, the look in Dorian's eye drew him in. The powerful Bearer, though he looked like a dumb brute, had his wits. He acted perfectly, acting like Dorian had him in a trance. "No, Dorian. It's not.""No, see? I told you," I said, grinning amiably and walking around him. "Your problem, Yuru, is the same as Tank's: you think with this."I pointed to the back of Yuru's head, tracing his scalp in ever-shrinking circles and finally meeting his eyes again as I stroked his cheekbone. Slowly, I leaned down into his shoulder to examine his Mark, an iridescent violet against the Bearer's stark, uncolored form."What you need to do," I whispered, my lips centimeters from his Mark, "what you should really start doing...is thinking with this."The Toa didn't recoil from Dorian's touch, but neither did he clutch to it. He disdainfully took a look at his shoulder, at his Mark. He lacked any self-consciousness as Dorian's lips neared it. The bare muscle, like much of his body, was coated with Utu's blood. It kept the Toa close in a way that Yuru adored. The blood of his one true enemy. The lifeblood of the one Toa who ever truly stood in his way. "And will this keep me alive when my clock hits zero? Let me tell you what I think. I think we should take your little girl over there, and spill her blood. We should  split her time up and make her useful. We should give her Mark to someone who doesn't look like a leech. You can keep half of her face. I'll keep the other half."My gun slid from its holster against my black leather pants and into my hand, which promptly found a new home right below Yuru's chin: the barrel pressed against his crown meridian lovingly, lustfully, waiting for the moment it could be put to use. I moved my gaze to meet Yuru's and leaned against him. The bridges of our masks touched, our lips hovering inches away from each other as I spoke, quietly and tenderly, as if he were a wounded child I was carrying to safe haven."I'm afraid I can't let you do that, sweetheart. I have a day job that she plays into."Yuru's hand snapped up, grabbing the barrel and pushing his hands forward until the gun pointed at his heartlight. Yuru's fingers closed over Dorian's. One press...but Yuru looked sympathetic. "That's a pity."I smiled and twisted the gun out of his control, my eyes glowing slightly as I holstered it again and shoved him back playfully."At least she has it in her to kill things," I mused, shrugging and chuckling lightly; Yuru's eyes lit up slightly in humor and he smiled to himself for a second, but he made no verbal reply. "Think of it, Yuructum. You could kill Dalia. Emotia. Any number of worthless Bearers. I know you've wanted to pay back Reaver for quite some time. And why stop with the females? Praggos? Agzinel? Skyra?"Sometimes, he still thought about Reaver. He'd lost himself, trying to convince her to help them. He'd fallen for her. He'd cared about her for a moment. He hadn't cared about anyone in his entire life. The one person he had had taken advantage of him and thrown him into the cold. Heck yeah, he wanted to pay her back. Praggos had attempted to humiliate him. Dalia had betrayed him. Skyra was atonement. It was Yuru against the god-forsaken world. That's how it would have to be. "And there's no other way to regain time? No ritual that gives you more minutes?""You're gonna need a lot of cruelty."Slowly, carefully, my smile turned into a grin, singing of utter primality and impulse. I'd awakened the beast. Time to see where it led me."I guess I'll just have to multitask."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Lux Saran](Training Grounds, Lilypad, Ga-Koro)Lux, with no time to bring either up of his swords to block the strike, decided for a very different tactic. Falling backwards, the Matoran brought his arms up close to his body, tucking his chin in, and back-rolled away from Hakilve. Unfortunately, Lux hadn't considered the shift in balance of the surface he was on. As he moved backwards, the lilypad tilted accordingly, speeding up his escape, beyond the Po-Matoran's control. Sliding uncontrollably fast towards the edge of the platform, Lux had no chance to stop himself before he had passed over its lip, resulting in a very sudden drop into the water.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank watched as Yuru and Dorian walk away. Tank turned to Kearrstrun who spoke quietly, turned away from Nikarra, "We can always hide. There are places I know nobody can every find us at."Tank nodded, hiding was not the most noble of strategies, despite it's promise of safety, "Good to know," The Toa of sands responded, still watching Dorian and Yuru. He crossed his arms. Kearrstrun motioned to the treeline and Tank put his palm up in response, "I want to talk to them again."Kearrstrun sighed, "They might've just decided to kill you. Staying here is too dangerous. We need to get away."Tank shook his head, "They still might see me as valuable, and if they don't, I've got other tools at my disposal," The Toa of sonics just turned away, as Tank continued to stare at Dorian and Yuru. Tuara stepped up beside him. Tank nodded to her, "If either of them try anything, you know what to do."Tuara smiled.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)I pivoted on one heel and waltzed over to Tank easily, with no hint of anything but cheer on my face."Tank, as it happens, you're in luck," I said jovially, grinning at the Mark Bearer of Pain. "I have successfully convinced our dear Mr. Smither over there not to tear you all to pieces and take your time. I think that deserves a bit of a thank you, but honestly, the look of pure hatred in your eyes is truly gratitude enough for me. Take a looksie."I lifted up my arm, and sure enough, because of both Kearrstrun's annoyance and Yuru's brooding, my Timestamp was spiraling numbers up and up. Already, I was at the ten day mark."Now, unless you have a valid excuse as to why I shouldn't take the time away from the others...I'm gonna be hunting wabbits. Toodles!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank didn't look away from the numbers on Dorian's arm. Arms still crossed he nodded to Tuara, "Because Iris is interested to see what's in your head."Tuara stepped up and smiled, her mask lit up just before dropping to have Tank catch her, holding onto her arms and turning away from Dorian and the others, trying to keep the now raging Tuara at bay, "Just kill me!"Yuru made a move to come closer, Nikarra seemed just about ready to strike out as well. Kearrstrun quickly drew his knife and moved to the unconscious Dorian, holding it at Dorian's neck, "Stay back!"Tank turned his head away from Tuara, "I'm sorry."Iris hovered in the blackness exploring the confines of Dorian's outer mind, checking quickly for as many weak points he could find before Dorian responded. After only a couple seconds, Dorian was present. Iris was a little nervous to see what was to happen next, yet excited to take yet another Bearer for his own.'Ever had somebody violate your own mind?'

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"You...don't know what you've done..."A violent burst of blue, and suddenly, a kaleidoscopic swirl, one of visions and colors and snippets of dialogue, cut through Iris. Tarn looked off-put at first, then confused, then irritated, and finally, he looked over to the projection of Dorian, who merely shrugged and grinned, in that irritating cute way he had; the Toa of Iron seemed to have expected this to happen, and when he spoke, he sounded cocky, self-assured, not worried in the least."Don't say this is my fault when you get punted back into Tuara's body. I DID warn you..."Suddenly, a vision flickered to life in the deep black recesses of Dorian's mind: it's dark, not lit at all, the kind of place where the assassin would later make his living. For now, though, there's nothing, not even a flicker of anything that would indicate sapient life. As the view pans out, Iris saw it was an alleyway, leading down a street in Ko-Koro: snow blanketed the hard soil, giving a small light with which to see. Slowly, Dorian came into view, a cloak fastened securely and murder gleaming in his bright blue eyes even from here. Overhead, snippets of dialogue made themselves heard..."Well, my daughter is just pretty as a picture, but my son, Dorian...""...oh, he's just a youth, don't be so tough on him...""...heard all about what he did to the family servant...""...all twelve of his father's secretaries have quit after they met him...""Kid's no' righ' in the bloody 'ead, I'm tellin' ya!"Dorian's sister opened the door and squealed, hugging her brother: the projection of the current Dorian and Iris merely watched as he bent down, kissed his sister, whispered that yes, he'd come back to her, and that all would be right in the morning, but first she needs to go to bed because otherwise the big bad monsters outside will come and get her and eat her up like a midnight snack. Dorian's sister giggles, mumbles that she knew that nothing would ever get her as long as he was around, and the current Dorian started to bite down pensively on his knuckle as he watched himself lift his sister, carry her into her bedroom and lay her down on the soft bed, watched himself flick off the lights and, quick as a flash, slide the pillow out from under her semi-conscious form and hold it over her head and neck, not stopping until the soft thumps ceased and his sister stopped wriggling at last.His mother was next: having walked in, hearing Dorian's name, she had just enough time to survey the scene before Dorian moved over, kissed her neck firmly, and snapped it: with a sickening thud, she landed in the open archway, her torqued neck staring back 180 degrees in the wrong direction, towards her daughter's inert form. The apple of his mother's eye would now rot in front of it forever. His work done in that particular room, the past Dorian moved towards his father's study, opened the door, mumbled something incoherent. His father turned and yelled something, and Dorian merely smiled and removed his cloak, letting it fall to the floor. His father moved forward, letter opener in hand and candlelight casting a vicious shadow across his angular face: Dorian ducked under the old man's blow and kicked him in the back of the spine, popping one of his kidney's instantaneously. His father stumbled to the ground, groaning in pain and clutching at his side, as Dorian moved in with the letter opener and carved a small, ornate D into each of his father's lips before planting a kiss on them and stabbing downwards. His father collapsed into a heap as Dorian knocked the candle over onto his father's polished oak work desk, creating sparks and sizzles that spread as parchment and ancient texts and business transactions burst like fireworks and spread their flame across the room. The rest of the house was soon to follow, but Dorian would not be inside: he had already disappeared into the night, bloodlust raring to go and his innocence forever robbed of him.And while Iris was staring, transfixed, Dorian struck.He showed the spirit everything. He showed him the deaths of a thousand faceless, meaningless females, their bodies, species, and personalities all different: nothing about them was the same except the artistic, surgical, almost romantic level of precision that the Toa used in their execution. He conjured up screams of pain, and mercy, and lust, all intertwined into a high roar that would have leveled the hardest of hearing; Iris's eyes widened, and he tried to back away, but Dorian was staring at him, shooting him with visual and verbal bullets from the barrels of his bright blue eyes. Dorian let Iris taste the mixture of a thousand blood types, a million salty tears that were never fully shed, let him feel the suffocating rush of death a thousand times over and let him feel a black so deep and dark that even Dorian's mind seemed like the beacon of a lighthouse compared to it. Then things got personal.He showed the deaths of every Mark Bearer Iris controlled. He showed an image of Jikal, neck rent in a vicious L and sticks of iron jutting out from both his eyes. He showed Praggos, buried alive inside of Kearrstrun's vault, screaming for help, looking for some way that his scientific mind could save him. He showed Miha tied to a Gukko, flying just over the treetops and having her poor little Matoran spine snapped out of shape by every passing branch. He showed himself, holding Tuara's pretty, bare little throat, squeezing, as the dead body of Angelus sat staring helplessly, three bullets in his chest. He showed Tank, hanging from the ankles in the top of Arekule's lab with the Marks carved into his chest and paint swirling across his hands. Then, finally, he showed Iris the fate that awaited him in the life after this one, the fate truly destined for those that tried to cheat death, and all the eternal pain and torment that came from that moniker.And the virus screamed.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Iris - Dorian's MindThe feeling was overwhelming. Not yet ready to pull himself out of Dorian's mind, in an act of desperation Iris let loose everything he had. Pain, failure, despair, destruction, each doing nothing more than bouncing off Dorian, essentially useless to Iris. He tried personifying fear in the flashing images of Utu, he tried to replay Dorian's death with Tillian.Just before Iris broke down, he tried one more thing, the paintings, thousands upon thousands of symbols all somehow connected in strange murals, the last step before dying slowly and painfully as Arekule had. Next was something Iris thought of at the last minute, Markless. The Marks were gone, Dorian had lost one of the most prized parts of himself. Iris flipped this thought on and off at blinding speeds, both as a physical feeling, and as a visual.Iris tried to force himself into the cracks, any weak point he could. Tarn let out another scream and pulled out of Dorian's mind. Tuara, struggling in Tank's arms went limp again, and Tank released the Toa of fire with Iris back inside her head. Kearrstrun looked down to see Dorian's eyes open.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)I was shuddering, as if I were plucked out of the bay in the midst of freezing weather; I numbly felt for my Mark, and, when I saw it was there, I mentally and physically steeled myself and looked into the reflection of myself in the water. My eyes - a deep, bright, beautiful blue - stared back at me from the recesses of the waves. I drew my gun angrily and spun on my heel, watching Tank with something akin to grim satisfaction in my irises."Well?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Cael)The Toa of Water lay on her back, eyes closed, still panting as though she had just run a marathon. Then, at the sound of Joske coughing, her eyes opened, and she watched as the Matoran woke up for a moment, spitting out water and blood, before falling unconscious again.Cael breathed a sigh of relief. The Matoran had survived. He had been through karzahni and back, but he was alive. There was no greater reward.But the battle wasn't over yet. The Matoran needed to be moved to a safe place where his condition could be monitored, and where he could receive further healing. Though she had tried her best, Cael hadn't been able to entirely heal the Matoran's crushed body. His heart and lungs were fully functioning, though probably quite weak, but his ribs had only received the last and least of her power, and the doctor's compressions had probably broken a few again. Other internal organs were probably injured as well, and the healer had little doubt that there were other, milder injuries outside of those to the chest that still needed attention.Cael rolled over and got to her knees, then struggled to her feet. The world spun briefly for a moment, and she leaned over and threw up, her anxious, overworked body trembling with exhaustion.A Ga-Matoran approached the healer, looking worried. "Cael, are you alright?"The Toa of Water waved her off, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I- I'm fine." She wiped her mouth and straightened up, trying to resume control of her emotions and her body. She pointed at the unconscious Joske. "Get that Matoran on the stretcher, and take him to the hospital. Make- make sure they know it's an emergency. I- I'll follow."The Matoran nodded, and with the help of a few beings in the crowd, the uncoscious Joske was soon placed on the stretcher and carried in the direction of the hospital. Cael moved to follow, then noticed the Toa of Ice, the doctor, washing herself off. She seemed to be paying particular attention to her mouth, gargling and rinsing with particular zeal. The Toa of water walked over and laid a hand on her shoulder. "You did well," she said quietly. "He would have died without you."

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"You know what?" I asked, my brow furrowing in thought. "Three minutes ago, you would've been right. Unfortunately, thanks to you and your backstabbing little hivemind, I'm psychologically disturbed now! Who knows what I could do with this weapon in my hands?"I waved it around and grinned jovially to prove my point, and as I did so, my finger "slipped" over the trigger, sending a bullet zooming right past Tank's head: his temple was slightly cut open, and a small trickle of blood ran from the side of his scalp. I made a little "O" of surprise with my mouth and cringed."Gee whiz, Tank, sorry about that. I guess I'm just a little screwy in the head right now. I mean, I could fire this thing anywhere next. Maybe at Kearrstrun, maybe at Tuara...maybe even at you again. It's kind of like playing with fire, I guess."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun saw Tank cringe and grab hold of his temple, blood trickling through his fingers. The Toa of sands faltered, placing one hand in the sand, Kearrstrun was at his side quickly, trying to support him. Tank however shoved him away, standing up to his full height his eyes glowing black, making the images behind his Hau darker. The numbers started to go up.Tank moved in between Dorian and Kearstrun and Tuara, prepared to shield them from harm. Tuara's form shook as she lay in the sand, slightly curled up.The Toa of sands couldn't think of anything to say really, he sort of just stood there waiting for something to happen. He carefully removed his cloak, unbuttoning the neck piece before dropping it in the sand. Small specks of sand started to rise up from the ground around the group, gradually increasing in quantity.Kearrstrun watched as Tank planted his iron staff in the sand, knowing it would be useless to him in what looked like a fight against Dorian, "Tank..."Tank took a few careful steps forwards, his hands raised, not taking his eyes off Dorian's. Getting closer and closer to the barrel of the revolver, Tank stopped once his chest was a couple inches from the barrel. Slowly he placed his hands at his side.A surprising calm came from Tank's voice, yet intense, "I think you've taken enough lives Dorian."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Really?" I asked, holstering the revolver and walking in a slow circle around Tank, my hand on my chin and my expression easygoing. "Because, really, the people I kill? They're all bad guys. Businessmen, corrupt officials, other murderers, the like. You know what, maybe I've been looking at this wrong. Maybe, just mayhaps, I may be the good guy. After all, I am not the man trying to use a renowned murderer's vengeful spirit to enslave an entire group of people just to remove an itsy-bitsy tattoo on his shoulder. See, where I come from? That's slavery. It's disgusting. It's removing people of their choice to bear the Marks."My eyes hardened, but my hand didn't twitch towards the gun; rather, my head slanted and I began to prowl around Tank even more. I was feline, graceful, quiet. Not even my breathing made a sound."So maybe, Tank, I'm not any worse than you are. Sure, our crimes are different, but tomato, tomahto, right? And you know what? Maybe your problem is that you've spent so much time with that Mark, so much time trying to convince yourself that you're not actually a bad guy...that you don't know what to do when you find out you've just been deluding yourself. Maybe your problem is that whatever you may want to believe, deep down, your soul? And your heart? They're just as black as your Mark is. Is that what you want to get rid of, Tank? All that black?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ICSlowly, deliberately, I came to the surface of my mind. The last thing I remembered was coughing my organs out, somehow still alive before slipping quietly under the cover of blissful, silent unconsciousness. I did not know how much time had passed while I was out, nor did I know where I was.But I was alive."Aaaahhhhh... "An icy hand of pain shot across my me as I attempted to take my first controlled breath. It felt like a Muaka was sharpening a claw across my chest. So much for keeping keeping things cool. I wanted to check the other parts of my body, but breathing proved difficult enough. Not impossible, but it felt like I had training weights strapped on top of me. It was so uncomfortable...In an attempt to take my mind off the pain I opened my eyes and focused on my new surroundings in an attempt to take my bearings. I could be anywhere, subject to anyone; I was not used to being to helpless. It was disconcerting. Actually... I was scared. Really scared.What happens now?OOC: just to be clear, I did imply a timeskip. Fullmetal, Onarax, you two will need to decide how much time passes before he comes to, as well as his location and description.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"You could've easily killed an innocent being for pay as you would a businessman of dishonor," Tank shrugged, "You can't justify that."He continued to track Dorian's movements with his eyes, "Iris is working for me on his own accord. I'm not forcing him into anything."Sand started rising faster now, "I have done things I"m not proud of. But those things were not by choice, but necessity."Tank looked Dorian dead in the eyes, "I would never hurt innocent beings for any reason. Not by choice. But people like you," Tank's face remained as serious as before, "I can choose to stop people like you."Tank, fueled with pain quickly ducked down and planting his hand up as sand flew into Dorian's frame, smashing Dorian's wrist before coming in for a big punch to the ribs with his remaining hand.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)As soon as the sand flew, I immediately did a juke to the far right, but not fast enough to avoid a temporary jarring of my wrist; I cursed quietly and shook it back into place with a pop! and a laugh. As I watched, Tank's Mark dimmed slightly, and as he looked at it in confusion, I shrugged innocently."Masochism," I replied evenly, grinning at him and raising my eyebrows in amusement. "It's the only way to fly."Tank was big, but I had both Fe-Toa natural strength, greater agility, the greater elementalism training, and the personality that would power down his Mark with each hit he landed. Not to mention, I knew that if I worked him down for a minute or so, Tank would slowly falter and tire, and that would give me the opening I needed to swoop in. Ducking under the Toa's next swing, I jumped backwards and whipped off my scarf: spinning it several times, I coated it in a layer of protosteel and whipped it across Tank's face before pulling it back into my hand.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Well, that should be reason enough-ah," Praggos gasped lightly, putting a hand to his forehead, aching, as though he had just heard a rather loud scream. Shifting his attention to the Iris fragment within him, he asked:"That wasn't you, was it?"Outwardly:"I'll be back soon. I have something else I need to check up on." That said, he left Reik where he was, walking away, while he looked at his timer.The contempt the old Turaga had felt for one as rude as he, as well as that that Reik seemed to have felt for Agzinel, however slight, had given Praggos a full extra day-useful, for the moment. He'd have to stock up on time, though, if he wanted to live longer than a week.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank spun around, landing face first in the sand, a throbbing pain in his cheek. If each hit on Dorian would slow Tank down, each hit on Tank would speed Dorian up. This was going to be interesting.Tank stood back up again, a pillar of sand launched itself up from the ground below Dorian, tearing through every crevice through Dorian on it's way into the sky. Tank rolled his blood covered shoulders just before he phased, faking a strike to the head, instead sweeping Dorian's legs out from under him as the sand stopped. Tank went to smash Dorian's face into the ground with his fist.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)FWOOOOOOOP!I locked myself in a three-walled coffin of straight iron, and Tank's fist met hard metal: the Toa cried out in pain, the concussive force reverberating up his elbow, and I immediately pushed the box upwards, sending it flying towards Tank. Another bright side was the attack acted as a shield for me: it gave me time to coat the ground around us in a thin layer of iron, locking away Tank's elemental power. It was hand-to-hand now, and we were changing up the forms of combat. Just like Brykon would have done.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank reared back, almost missing the iron plating which smashed into his face, knocking him off his feet. After regaining his footing, Tank shook his head and took a step forward, his leg pushing his foot hard enough into the ground to bend the metal. Tank brought up his hands about head level, making fists. Tank was slightly larger than Dorian who was much slimmer in his new body. Tank had to be careful of Dorian's speed and precision, a trained killer, and a good one too.Tank however, was currently powerful enough to break the smaller body's bones with sheer power. All Tank needed were a few solid hits.The Pain Bearer cracked his neck as blood started to come out of his nose, "Pain is my power now," Tank stomped down again, bending the iron into the sand below, "With every hit you land on me, I get closer to defeating you."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"And with every hit you land on me, I get my rocks off a little bit more," I called back. "How's that factor into your little juggernaut mode? Last I checked, Pleasure and your Mark made a pretty decent cocktail. That change at all?"I went to speak again, but my eyes fell on Tuara's inert form, and beside it, Tank's cloak: my journal was sticking out of it. What? My journal? My original journal? I'd left it at Bad Company HQ, weeks ago, so I could find it again later. How did it get into Tank's cloak, of all places? The spy in Bad Company, perhaps? Was there a rat in the Mark Bearers, too? What exactly was going on here...?"So tell me, Tank!" I continued, still watching the Bearer of Pain out of the corner of my eye. "What part of my journal did you enjoy best? The notes on all the Bearers? The different poems and songs? The detailed account of me making kissy faces with different Ga-Toa underneath the leaf bridge?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"The part where we opened those temple doors, and all your hopes and dreams came crashing on your head." Tank lunged forwards, trying to keep light on his toes to match Dorian's speed as best he could. Tank brought his arm out, fully extending his punch, careful to keep his free arm to block.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"About that!" I whooped carelessly, ducking under Tank's punch and letting him hurtle forward before bringing up the iron on the ground into a box and entrapping him inside from the pectorals down. "How exactly do you propose finding all those Bearers, bringing 'em in against their will, and then forcing open the temple doors? And then taking away their Marks against their will?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:As Joske painfully swiveled his head to try and ascertain where he was (somewhere small, with a leafy roof and plentiful windows to let in the sun) he noticed that a Matoran was sitting next to where he lay. The Matoran had his hands clasped before him, elbows on his knees, and he was staring idly out one of the round apertures in the wall. The steady tap of his foot was audible. Joske blinked a few times, and his vision became gradually less fuzzy; but despite the regained clarity, he still did not recognize the individual sitting beside him.The Matoran turned away from the window when Joske stirred, and addressed him. "You were in a hospital, though you probably don't remember that. They gave you as long to recuperate from their healing procedure as they could - perhaps even longer than they would normally allot, considering your heroic actions - but the doctors were eventually forced to make room for other people who were injured by the Tarakava. Your companion assured them that you wouldn't mind being moved, after my friend, whose hut you are now resting in, volunteered to take you into her home."

test2.png

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank struggled with his restraints of iron, "When one of us takes up painting and dies, I hope the rest of us will come to our senses." Tank looked down, and pushed his hands on the front part of the iron casing, squishing it together, leaving a small space in front of him to move his legs, only a little however.Tank leaned back as far as the restraint would allow and started pushing on it with his knees, roaring from the physical exertion.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -The nurse shrugged. "I don't know anything about a Le-matoran sorry."Havon, meanwhile, snored in his sleep from his room in the hospital. IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -Before the crew on board could really ask questions or say anything to me, I was already running toward Destiny, wordlessly I leaped up onto her back and she shot off into the sky. The wind blew furiously in my face, though I didn't care. I scanned the ground below me, looking for one thing in particular, mark bearers. I had to know if I was the only one or was the timers on all of us? This question burned my mind. I was also getting angrier and angrier by the minute, I didn't ask for this, the original plan had been to get to the bloody temple and get rid of these things. But thanks to people like....Yuru....Dorian....and that karz forsaken Iris....I was now dying.This did not set well with me, it wasn't so much that I was afraid to die, it was how I died that mattered. Dying from a stupid timer was not the way I wanted to go, I wouldn't be satisfied with a death like that, if anything I'd have to die a hero, I couldn't have it any other way. My entire life had been driven by the desire to make what little difference I could on this Mata Nui forsaken island, but these marks were stealing that from me, and it both scared me and made me feel a rage like I'd never had before. Then...I spotted them, Tuara...Tank...Dorian...Kearrstrun...Yuru... This was probably the point where something snapped inside...cause you that thing called the Toa Code? Well, it decided to take a seven day vacation just about then, funny that...I leaped off of Destiny...and went into freefall, headfirst, I made no motion to adjust myself, from anyone watching below that cared to notice I looked like I was gonna slam headfirst into the ground, karz I wasn't even sure if I could pull off what I was about to try...but I really didn't care. I was a mere 100 feet from the ground when I finally made a move, with a quick flick of my wrist I made a massive updraft, which of course distracted all the mark bearers just below me. My fall slowed to almost a crawl for about half a second as I spun around to land on my feet, the draft suddenly stopped and I slammed onto the ground, planting a fist into the ground with an incredibly mark-enhanced blow. It shook the ground around the other bearers a bit and left a small crater, I had literally just dropped thousands of feet from the air and then landed right between Dorian and Tank. And I looked really put off too...I stared at each bearer for a moment before raising my right arm to show the timer on my forearm. "What....is....this!?" I send with obvious angry, almost growling really.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)The iron snapped forward again, sending a vicious crack through the air as Tank's legs were forcibly straightened and the box tightened up on him. I stepped forward, walking around the box and examining the trapped Toa of Sand. How Utu would have loved to see this moment, his nemesis, the main Bearer who stood against him, trapped like an animal, a monkey in a zoo. A dog, awaiting its turn to be put down. It was touching, yet disappointing, in that way that death always is once it becomes inevitable. Luckily for Tank, Utu wasn't here. I was."You up for a deal?" I asked, winking at Tank and leaning against the boat as I watched him. "Journal for your freedom? I won't even take a second of time. Won't touch any of the others. I just wanna get out of--"Then Skyra crashed in, and I drew my gun on him idly, asking him to please shut up and let the people who know what they're doing talk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC"Who... who are you?"My own voice surprised me. Not only was it extremely weak, but dry and hoarse, making it almost unrecognizable. My mind was moving slowly, trying to get back into the swing of things of processing information. I don't exactly know how long it took, but I finally managed to pull out another question, this one pertaining directly to what he said."Where... am I? Shoul... Shouldn't I still be at... at the healers?" I could feel my voice coming back, but it was still dry, not to mention the gears in my head were clicking faster now."Why move me here?"Something didn't add up. He had me moved away from the hospital? Spirited away under their noses? For what reason? Not like I had a choice in the matter anyway.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:"You are safe, and you are in capable hands," the Matoran assured Joske. "As for where you are: we're under the roof of my friend, Hahli... You may have played against her a few times on the Kolhii field, in fact. She volunteered her house for you. It has been just under a day since you faced that Tarakava, and you're healing as quickly as could be expected." The Matoran looked over at Joske and smiled. "It was quite a heroic act, too, fighting that Rahi. The people of Ga-Koro owe you their thanks."

test2.png

IC"Thanks." I mumbled, not feeling the compliment. I don't know why I saved those people. I just did. I simply... reacted. Yes, I was alive, but by body was still broken. Yes, I didn't know the extent of my injuries, but the way I felt right now, I would be lucky to regain all the former vigor I had before, let alone play professionally. Every since I regained consciousness that question had been gnawing at the back of my head, and the longer I was awake the more I was feeling my Kohlii days were over. It was hard for me be positive with that bouncing around, and being negative NEVER helped recovery.I knew a thing or two about injuries. I was in dire straights. So I did the next best thing I could do: think about something else, like what else he said.Hahli. Yes, I knew her. Decent Ga-Matoran, karzahni of a Kohlii player. If I remembered correctly, she and Jaller had a fling together some time back. She volunteered to house me? Why? And this matoran, which in the back of my head I knew, and it was bugging me, still hadn't answered my main question. Taking a very painful breath I spoke again a little more forcefully."Why?"

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC:"Why were you moved?" The Matoran repeated Joske's inquiry, making sure that was what the Ta-Matoran had meant by his single-word response. Joske nodded jerkily, and the Matoran answered him. "As I said, the doctors only had so many beds. Besides, you will be able to recover more fully from your injuries in peace, not in the bustling of a hospital, post-catastrophe. Also, I had hoped to be able to talk to you a little bit in private. I understand now isn't the best time; I just wanted to be sure you would wake up, in the first place."

test2.png

ICAlright, I admit, my mind wasn't all there yet, but this was getting fishy, to use a local saying. So there was an ulterior motive involved, not to mention he was being catty with me. I really, really didn't feel up to this. I just had a near-death experience, felt like Kilanalo dung, and I was not where I expected to be when I woke up. Tired, grumpy, in extreme pain, not to mention I still had trouble breathing fully, and this guy wanted to play games? I never thought I would think this, but I did.I'm not going to play this game.I ALWAYS played the game, no matter what kind it was. It was a type of professional courtesy, not to mention my personal panache. I just didn't want to do it. Pulling together my willpower I slowly and painfully rolled my head over to my side, my body moving slightly with it. I immediately regretted that decision, but I was committed. Once I had recovered fully I opened my eyes and leveled a stare at the matoran, the intent obvious. Either he was going to tell me what was going on, or I was going to stare him down until he did. I didn't care if this was the best time. I wanted to know.And he was going to tell me, else I burn my stare into his soul.

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroReaver felt another presence. A dark, massive being. In the shadows, only his eyes were visible, glowing menacingly. Then he stepped out, and the eyes narrowed on the only person to ever break his heart. And decidedly, the last.Reaver."Why don't you just get rid of it, then?"He'd tracked her down. He'd run, his agility pumping him forward at incredible speed. His stealth had been personally unparalleled. Using his control over plants and plain, brute force, he'd found her."Why don't you just get rid of all the time, Reavs?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Alright," the Matoran replied, throwing up his hands with a good-natured chuckle. "I guess you are alright to talk now. Well, Joske, I'm sorry to be so secretive, and I'm sorry I took actions without your permission. But the stakes here are very high... I was lucky enough to be on my way into Ga-Koro when you were fending off the Tarakava single-handedly. I am sure that the Great Spirit had some hand in that timing, because you seem to be exactly what he was looking for. I think he wanted me to notice you. And noticed you I have."

test2.png

ICGreat Spirit?As in the Great Spirit?Mata-Nui himself? He... noticed me?Ok, I admit, I am not the most religious person. I have always had a deep and unwavering faith in the Three Virtues, as well as a belief in what the Turaga taught, but the Great Spirit, to refer to him as if he were a real and physically tangible being... meh, that part I was always a little iffy on.And now this matoran shows up, pulls some strings, and claims that I have the big guy's personal attention? Any other day I would have laughed him off, but somewhere between having lived a small miracle apparently just a day ago and my own feelings, I was open to the idea. Needless I was intrigued, but confused and a bit skeptical at the same time. I figured my face showed that pretty well.

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank cried out in pain as the restraint tightened around his legs and abdomen again, preventing him from breathing normally. This surge of pain did little to improve the situation. Tank knew if he tried the same trick again Dorian would try his counter again. Tank shifted his attention to Skyra, "The timer refuels when you use your Mark. Just don't let it get down to zero."Tank looked back to Dorian, struggling to speak loud enough, "What did Iris do to you that disturbed you so bad Dorian?"Kearrstrun waved away Praggos at the trees. He waved again, this time more vigorously. Kearrstrun rolled his eyes and sprinted over stopping in front of him, "We're kind of in a situation here, what do you want?"

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |