Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Yasurek:"Well, we're about to attack some group called the mark bearers or some such, so you might as well prepare for a fight," Yasurek told Kelp, walking up the stairs onto the main deck. "Also, welcome to the Infernavika. I am Yasurek, sort of veteran crew member, and not cabin matoran. Please don't be a crazy person; we have too many of those already."OOC: Greetings, Ghosthands! Welcome back.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: [Gunner](Infernavika - Being Annoyed)"Ah yes, the fine captain Raknar."The thinly veiled insult sprang from my lips even before I realized how much I wanted to say it. I sneered, striding up to Raknar and the newcomer, Kelp. At that moment, I didn't care that my bet with Raknar had been voided. I was sick of all of... this."Perhaps you should regale us with some of your incredible exploits, captain, hm?" I snarled, glaring at the Skakdi.IC: [Lux Saran](Lily-Pad - Sparring)Bringing his legs apart to maximize balance, Lux charged at Hakilve, sword swinging in a wide arc to the right, aiming for the Toa's left flank.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Savina nodded. "A villiage called Ga-koro isn't far from here." She thought about what they'd have to do to find these people if they didn't know where they were? She decided to just not worry about it for now. As they began to make their way out of the temple Savina thought of something. "Do we even know what they look like?"
Ic: "Yeah," Anthyn lied to make it easier. The less things for her pet to worry about the fewer things for her to talk about. "I'll easily recognize them when I see them. How far to the village?" she asked the toa. She answered. "Then we'll fly," Anthyn decided, scooping Savina up and whisking her away.The landscape melted away as they drifted into the clouds. Moisture clouded Savina's eyes and drenched them as they soared through the white vapour, but that didn't slow their flight. When Savina indicated that they were over the village, Anthyn pulled the stops. Like the nose of a giant screw descending on the earth, Anthyn dove in a spiral, seemingly fluttering down at immense speeds. The exhilaration would have blown the faces of the two women right off, but Anthyn was not normal and she was protecting Savina from the air blast as the energies from the sharp descent were divided with her magnificent plumage. They spiraled and fell all the way down until--SPLASH.The two women were submerged for a while before Anthyn's powerful wings shoved them up again like a flipping whale. "Why didn't you tell me it would be a watery landing!?" she yelled, royally ticked off.
"Thank you," I said as I sat down in the chair, smiling gratefully; the look was replaced by one of weariness as I clasped my hands in a prayer position and held them to my face before meeting the Ga-Matoran's gaze. "To be honest, I've heard rumors...whispers...of what happened. The thing is, they're just that: speculation. Only ten people know what really happened in there, and apart from you, they're missing, dead, or in no condition to speak to me. So I just need to know, first off...what did you see in there?"
"Like I said, I was not actually there," Nixie reiterated. "But I do recall a few elements. I don't see how anything I can tell you would shed light on where your clients are now, though. They scattered after the ceremony. Some stayed in a group, like a certain Krian did, but the rest are with the wind. My charts have told me this."

IC, Perkahn: (The Infernavika)Perkahn usually had a good feeling for when something was going to blow. And something was going to blow. Every cell in his body screamed of something about to happen up top deck. It might've been the sheer hostility exhaled by Gunner's insult, somehow making its way down below towards Perkahn himself, or just an extremely fortunate hunch. Telling the lesser crew members - some of whose names he had no idea of - to man the disk launcher cannons, he made his way up again.Made his way up just to hear the very last line of Gunner's insult.He pretty much knew what was about to blow.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC (Kelp)"Good to meet you," said Kelp, turning to Yasurek. He drew his rusted old cutlass. "She's seen better days, aye, but if there a fi - "Kelp's attention switched to Gunner. The Toa looked to be picking a fight with Raknar. Perkahn came up the hatch just as Gunner spat verbal venom at the Skakdi captain. Things looked to be heating up.Rather than attempt to defuse the situation, Kelp stood and watched it unfold, a curious expression on his mask. His eyes glinted from behind it.Interesting.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Kelp)"Likewise," replied Kelp hoarsely. "Lohkar left a bit of a hole, eh? Gunner seems to have some trouble with the Cap'n's authority."The Toa coughed, shifting his creaking armour."Mind you, it's not the place of a simple sailor to criticise 'is officers. Anything need doin'?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Oreius)Oreius dove through the water with all the grace of a Takea.Well, almost. The Ta-Matoran still didn't like diving too deep: the feeling of descending into the cold depths unnerved him, so he relegated himself mostly to the surface of the waves. He also wasn't particularly fast, but he was in good shape due to his Guard training, so he had stamina.Finished his last lap, the Ta-Matoran pulled himself out of the water onto the lily pad, dripping and breathing heavily. It was amazing how much of a workout you got by pulling yourself through the water. Already, Oreius felt stronger, and his frame was more muscular to show it.He had been swimming for a few weeks, and doing little else, save for the occasional job on a fishing boat to make a few widgets. The fishermen were always happy to hire an extra hand to help pull in the heavy nets and work the rigging. It had taken awhile for him to get used to being on a boat, but now the water and everything on and around it was beginning to feel like home.It was funny, Oreius thought with a smile. Not too long ago, he had been a Ta-Koran Guard who almost never left his village. Now he was a sailor, a fisherman, and a swimmer, and he lived in Ga-Koro.Well, he rented a room in Ga-Koro. The owner of a small inn had provided him with a room in return for washing dishes every night. It wasn't hard work, and it left the Ta-Matoran with plenty of time to swim. The swimming was mostly in response to the strange Matoran's comment on his swimming ability, but it was also his way of training and staying in shape.Oreius knew the Wanderer would come. He didn't know when, and he sometimes grew impatient, frustrated with doing nothing; but he trusted the Matoran who had saved his life. He would continue swimming, growing stronger in preparation for the time when he would join the Wanderer and fulfill the Prophecy.OOC: Jin from Po-KoroIC (Jin)The ferry came in sight of Ga-Koro at last, the floating village as peacful as ever. The sun was warm here, not unbearable like in Po-Wahi, and the water kept the air cool.Yes, Ga-Koro wasn't a bad place at all.I tried to spend most of my time in Ga-Koro and Xa-Koro. I got most of my jobs in Xa, of course, it being the criminal hive that it was, but Ga-Koro was far more pleasant of a place, so I spent as much of my time as I could there.I smiled. After I got paid for the job I had just completed, I could afford to stay here for a while. I wouldn't need to go back to Xa to pick up another job for at least a month. The boat docked, and the captain directed me out of the boat. I smiled and waved as I stepped off; the old guy almost fainted: he probably hadn't had any female attention for years.I continued into the heart of Ga-Koro without looking back.

IC-Grochi:Grochi shrugged."Head into the forecastle and claim yourself a bunk, that's all you need to do. After that, I dunno. I might find something for you or not." Then Grochi rolled his eyes, making sure he had his rapier at the ready to break up a fight between Gunner and the Captain.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Kelp)Kelp nodded, and trudged to the front of the ship, entering the forecastle and descending the hatch into the crew's quarters.Finding an empty hammock, he slung his large pack down next to it. There was a brief glint of silver from inside the misshapen sack. Sitting on the hanging bed, Kelp looked around at the lower deck. It was reasonably well-maintained, with fresh pitch on the walls and a dry floor. Kelp's blue eyes appraised the room for a while before he stood again, making sure his pack was securely closed, and climbed back up to the main deck.He nodded to Grochi as he approached.

IC: My head spins as I gaze down. As if this whole thing with the Mark couldn't get any more bizarre, a row of numbers is emblazoned on my forearm, the last digit decreasing every second or so.00:00:00:06:23:57:2800:00:00:06:23:57:2700:00:00:06:23:57:26...No, wait. Every second exactly. A clock. But then...what's it counting down to? I shudder at the thought. Maybe if I'm lucky the Mark will disappear in...seven days. But my gut tells me that nothing could be further from the truth, that this is something far more sinister. My pulse spikes, a sudden sense of urgency flooding my veins. I leap to my feet, jerking my sword from the sand - but the blade leaps through the air, yanking my arm with it. What in karzahni...A glance at my arm reveals that the Mark is glowing with jarring intensity, forcing me to tear my eyes away. Under ordinary circumstances I would've tried to figure out just what in the name of sanity was going on, but these circumstances are far from ordinary. Urgency overtakes me again and suddenly I'm running, sprinting, in fact, feeding on the massive surge of energy from the Mark. Slowly, Ga-Koro grows larger in the distance.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: The ballistae's bolts flew from their loaded position and back into the barrels they were stored in at Raknar's words. The launchers themselves turned to rest pointing towards the ocean.Then the cloak turned and floated away.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroYuru smiled, recalling the happy face of his father and using it as a reference. His lips curled gently and his eyebrows raised. His eyes softened from their often sharp gaze. It was easy to forget his size and personality, everything in that moment. Everything was sugar-coated in the look he was giving her. The look he had conjured up on deceit and cruel intent."Don't worry," he crooned softly, "I won't take advantage of you if you won't take advantage of me. I think we...can make this work. You and me, Reaver. You and me." Somewhere inside the outward shell was his inner, deep hatred that could never be quinched.His true intention had partially spawned more towards his mother's side of the family. She had always used to tell him his father was an evil man. That he hated his son. But when he got older, smarter, he realized that she was the crazy one. That she'd been raising him in her insane footsteps.Even as he'd waged on a war on his own morals- his nature -he'd realized how sick his mother really was. She found happiness in pain. Pleasure in it. She even tried to shove her lifestyle on him. Tried to kill him. He'd broken away and had her shipped off and locked up, and never once regretted it.Now, looking at Reaver, all he could see in her was his mother. She was so much like her. So similar in so many ways. A crazy masochist. A freak. It took all he had to keep from putting his blade through her head on the spot. You and me, Reaver. You and me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:MihaThe Matoran sank to the ground, her hands turning white as they clutched at the metal bars. Well I guess that's what I get, Miha thought to herself wading in a metaphorical pool of self pity. You get into one too many fights, and the next day you end up with a stupid, super-powered, glowing tattoo that's telling you to kill everyone you know and love. She glanced at her Mark, the red glow dimly lighting the dark cell. On the Mark was the countdown that all the other Mark Bearers had already noticed. The one counting down to her doom. Of course. Now it's a timer. Why the Karz not?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)Krian.The name set off a yellow flag in the recesses of my head: Krian was a merc-for-hire, worked as the leader of the same time Skyra's girlfriend used to be a part of. The Cassette Tapes...the Croissant Tykes...something like that. That was interesting. A Mark Bearer, a bounty hunter...and who else? Time to start asking some other questions, but not about the people who had "lost their souls." Them I could track. The result of the ritual, on the other hand..."So," I said, leaning forward. "What can you tell me about the Valkyr? I know someone like you has to have done some research. Their history, attributes, weaknesses..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC"Are- are you Joske?""I will lower my blade when you answer the question, are you Joske? And just who are you two?"Shock. Cold denial. Confusion. Curiosity. All these emotions and more were written on the faces of those present, including a small crowd that slowly seemed to be growing larger. This female Toa of Ice though... she was unnerving me. Truly hardcore. Able to start a second conversation without once breaking her concentration on me. Not to mention after she said that she proved that her arm was stronger than my finger and pushed that weapon back towards my throat. It was hard to keep up my bravado-In my continuous attempts to diplomatically solve this problem however, I flinched the wrong way.She didn't hesitate. She lunged at me, and what should have happened was my shoulder should have been impaled on the seaweed hut. What actually happened was that I deftly slid to the right, bent the shoulder while grabbing the weapon at the same time, and used her momentum to embed it halfway up the shaft into the hut, courtesy of my now augmented strength. This all happened in the blink of an eye, and now I found myself standing casually between the two female toa and in front of the two newcomers. I knew toa were fast, but I had no idea they were THAT fast. Seemed impossibly so, but hey, I'm not the kind to complain.What I didn't notice at all was that my mask had briefly glowed during that stunt.Smiling like a madman I took half a step back, no longer under threat of sharp and pointy object, and bowed deeply before standing tall. "Am I Joske? Am I Joske!? All I can say to that is this: guilty as charged!" I laughed good-natured out loud, just feeling fantastic, like I had been given a new lease at life. I raised my hands to the sky, looking up. "If this is how you guys feel all the time... Mata-Nui, this is amazing! I have never felt so great, so alive in my life before! New abilities, new powers... and I can use masks now! This is so cool!"I quickly turned to the Toa of Water, looking like a kid on holiday. "I AM a Toa of Fire, right? Colors don't seem to mean much these days."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: RitA multitude of thoughts swarmed through my head as I ripped my blade out of the hut. Mata-Nui had been moronic enough to choose the stupid chauvinistic pig, my blade had probably been dulled by the wood, and I was definitely not paying for those damages. Here's to hoping that hut had some sort of insurance policy.I turned around and continued to watch Joske, my gaze cold and unflinching. "Tell me Joske, how did this happen, and why you? Why were you chosen?" I asked, it truly did strike me as odd, the first new Matoran to become a Toa and it was Joske, now that was just odd. Oh yeah and there was one other thing that needed to be dealt with.My gaze still on Joske, I spoke to the other two. "You two still haven't answered my question, who are you?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "I have, but... Well, it's hard to find history on a species that has hardly ever been documented by Matoran eyes, you know?" Nixie admitted, shrugging emphatically. "It's even harder to find the right stars to look at if you have no idea what charts do they belong to. The one person who knew more about the Valkyr than anyone was so enthralled by them that she became one, literally, and I don't think she's normal even by Valkyr standards. That leaves us little things in the way of knowledge about them, scientific or not."

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)In the back of my mind, I stored this away, as well, resolving to find out who this individual was later. For now, though, I was getting somewhere. I could feel it."Well, this person must have found out about them somehow," I offered. "Do you know if she discovered a base language at some location? A temple, perhaps, or some sort of ruin...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)Let me make this clear: I don't get scared. After all I've done, everything I've faced down, it's hard to truly get scared. But I would be remiss if I didn't admit that as I pictured the scene in my head - Salvinn, lying cold and alone in a fetal position, shivering, a once-great Mark Bearer reduced to a shattered caricature of his once-proud idealism - my muscles involuntary clenched, my teeth set, and my eyes momentarily dulled in slight fear at the power that must have been coursing in that room as the Valkyr she described was born into the world. Even if she hadn't seen anything, she had felt it. I knew this to be true: after all, I would have."I'm sorry," I mumbled after a second of quiet. "Headache, I guess...do you have any water?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "I wouldn't be a good Ga-Matoran if I didn't," Nixie said, activating a suction system that brought water up from the bay below. She handed a cup full of the liquid to Dorian."But why would you get a headache all of a sudden, and why would you say 'I guess?'" Nixie asked, sensing negative energy all of a sudden.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)"Thank you," I said, smiling at her gratefully and giving her the barest glimpse of my even white teeth before turning my attention to the water glass; I lifted the liquid to my lips and took a drink, sighing in satiation as the water began to heal my parched throat. "I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm bugging you about this, but...I've known Salvinn for a while, and anything I can do to help him and the others..."This was actually somewhat true: Salvinn I needed. Badly. He could prove to be a valuable ally; at the very least, he could keep some of the more malicious Mark Bearers off my trail, or away from the temple. But for that to happen, I needed him to kick himself into gear, pick up that weird bow of his, and actually remember how to string together more than two sentence fragments in sixty seconds. From what Nixie was telling me, that didn't sound it would start happening any time too soon.Then Nixie snapped me out of my thoughts slightly with her next query, and I looked up easily at her with a shrug. "It's just...weird. The rituals, the magic, the angels, the soul-sucking...gives me chills. And I'm wondering why Salvinn would just...go along with it. He isn't usually that sort of guy..." -Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Cael)Cael frowned at Joske's question. If it was an ordinary transformation, then yes, he would be a Toa of Fire. His colours all pointed to the same conclusion, but, as he had pointed out, colours were hardly an apt indicator of element these days.But had his transformation been ordinary?"Describe your transformation to me. And how's the chest?"Her experience could not be ignored- the Toa of Water had to make sure he was completely healed. Cael gently placed a hand on Joske's chest, feeling for any obvious abnormalities. But his chest was sound. The healer's excitement grew. It seemed turning into a Toa completely healed any injuries, regardless of severity. Joske was standing and walking with no trouble at all, and his exclamations of joy said that he was as good as new.This kind of research had never been done before. Who knew what else Toa Stones were capable of? If only they weren't so rare...

Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist

Ic: Nixie bobbed her in understanding. "I realize this is all very strange for someone unfamiliar with the arcane, but in my practice there is little room for surprises like this. Now is there something else I can help you with pr are there more questions you have?"

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)I sipped at the water and stared into the wall, past Nixie; my blue eyes seemed to grow fixed on something that had once been there, but was now gone."Would there be a way to get her back?" I asked. "A way to remove the souls...without killing her? Sure, the physical transformation may be unchangeable, but...is her soul still in there somewhere?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "Good question!" Nixie exclaimed. "The only way I can think of would drain her of her own soul via a separate ceremony which I can theoretically set up. However I question how well that would work; first you would have to defeat the Valkyr, then subdue her, bring her to a shrine and then allow her to surrender his psyche. In other words, not very likely in this life."

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)I took this at face value for a second and shrugged before finishing off the glass of water and setting it onto Nixie's cluttered table. As I did so, my eyes caught what she had been working on when I had interrupted her, and an idea blossomed into my head."You mentioned earlier that you'd been searching for stars that pertained to the Valkyr. Something you could map out on a chart. Would you mind if I helped?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)"I went to the CRANE Academy for a while," I replied with an innocent shrug. "My instructor made me sleep outside, so to try and take my mind off the chill, I started to look up at the sky and differentiate the stars. Probably not legit astrology, but I'm not a complete ignoramus."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Nixie's Hut, Ga-Koro)No, but I could probably take the time to recommend you a good shrink or two. And they called me a bloody psycho...I took the chance offered to me by the momentary lapse in conversation to sneak a peek at my Timestamp: I'd already spent a good six minutes here, and my clock had ticked down to 11 days, 14 hours, 37 minutes, 56, 55, 54 seconds."So, then, humor me," I said lazily. "Since you mentioned a group - with Krian, I believe - I can only guess that somewhere along the line they, too, visited you, otherwise you would've had no clue that they were a group in the first place. I mean, since you didn't see the ritual, you couldn't have had any idea of whether Krian was alone, or with a group, or with the other victims of the ritual. Unless he showed up, asking questions, just like me. Does that sound like a logical assumption to you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: All my characters in one place.This calls for a giant-big post.IC: ZealokanAs the Toa of Kinetics followed Dekuna, he passed by a Toa conversing with another one. Their eyes met briefly as they greeted each other.'Hey.''How's it?'He shrugged in response, and continued on. He looked back, and saw a strange glowing Mark on her arm. He raised an eyebrow, but paid no heed. Soon, he was with the rest of his team.---------------------IC: ReaverShe looked at the Silver Toa as he walked by. He seemed somehow familiar.... Yes, the musical in Le-Wahi. She always thought he was a bit cute, actually. 'Alright,' she said, turning back to Yuru. 'We'll make this work. We'll survive.' The corners of her lips curled into a smile, a mix of happiness and bloodlust.---------------------IC: EndriinHe walked into the village, and smiled. Clear blue sky, calm water reaching all the way to the horizon. This was officially his favourite place on the island. He passed by a group gathered around a hut. Tapping Vaisaga on the shoulder, he gestured to indicate that he had no idea what was going on.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles