Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC"I'd be happy to help however I can," the doctor replied. She seemed to smile a little sheepishly at me as she spoke. "It is my job, after all. I have a spare room you can use for now- it's not much, but there's a bed and a roof, and a hot meal when you need it. As for advice and training... well, I'm a healer, not a warrior. I can help you learn balance and concentration -that's what water's good at, after all. But if you want to learn how to fight, that's beyond me."I smiled in return, actually enjoying a "normal" conversation for once. Her reaction didn't surprise me much; I mean, out of nowhere this smart, strapping young toa appears, full of vigor but lacking in everything else, is in need of help... and she willingly invites him over to stay at her place. Nothing wrong with that. At all."That's... more than I expected. Thank you. By the way, I never did catch your name?"She never did get a chance to answer at a higher-pitched voice behind me interrupted. "If you want to learn how to fight, I'm your Toa! I never got a chance to introduce myself back there, name's Skyra, Toa of Air and member of the Gukko Force." I turned to see a green-and-grey Toa of Air, grinning madly with his chest puffed out. He wore a Great Hau, and had several swords attached on his person. My head tilted back as I groaned, hands falling limp at my sides."Great, another one of Kongu's fly-boys, supersize version. Why whenever things get interesting do people seem to interrupt!?" That last part I mumbled under my breath, highly doubtful anyone could have heard it. Realizing that I had said that out loud, I turned to him. "Sorry, I guess I still technically one of the Ta-Koro Guard, on leave. I hold Kongu in the highest respect, it takes skill to do what you do, but sometimes you guys are bit, oh I dunno... flighty? Anyway, fighting is the least of my concerns right now. Learning to control and use my power is. Speaking of, "I turned back to the Ga-Toa. "I guess concentration would be a good place to start, and balance I suppose... after I get settled in. I'm surprisingly tired. And hungry."

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ic: "Alright, I can't say I didn't warn you," Anthyn chided as she smiled. Unseen due to the illusion were her two wings, powerful appendages that were strong as steel, something Dorian could easily compare to. There was no gust of wind, no air pressure alteration as she shot them forward like arms and crashed them into Dorian's shoulder blades. The effect was immense and unexpected as Dorian was shoved down to his knees, arms quite nearly knocked out of their sockets and outrageously sore even before the fight even started. And then the follow through happened: It took just one wing to toss Dorian aside, battering him a full ten feet from where he was a second earlier."I expected you to be someone more... I don't know... resolute. You're not quite what I thought you'd crack up to be."

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"...You thought of me?" I groaned with a smirk as I pushed myself up and popped my shoulders; I wiped a bit of blood and dust from my bottom lip, and I would probably need a decent massage after this, but my natural Fe-Toa endurance took a good portion of the blow. Not to mention, this had given me a new strategy to try out...I darted forward, my natural speed catching Anthyn off guard for a second; no doubt she thought I was going to try for a blow, and if I had been a second slower she probably would have smoked me with an elbow or a cross or something, but I wasn't aiming to attack her. I whipped out the straight razor, still flecked with Nixie's blood and coated in Protosteel and ducked underneath Anthyn's legs, coming into a spin behind her and throwing a precise swing down the middle of her left wing while she was off guard. If it had just been regular metal, God knows how well it would have worked; with the Prototsteel, it would cut through the wing and its arteries like a bowie knife through paper...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic: Anthyn's secret weapon, though, was still her wings, and the benefit of having them cloaked was definitely becoming more useful every second. As Dorian moved through hos carefully drafted series of motions, Anthyn had to improvise, and just when Dorian began to follow through with the toss of his razor he was touched by a wingtip on his side just enough to divert the throw. The razor spun through the air, but it never hit its desired target as Anthyn neatly snatched it in midflight before it was a true threat. The move had failed and the instant that Dorian had to collect his thoughts and change his plan was all Anthyn needed to sweep his legs from under him with a passing motion of a wing.She admired the razor, inspecting it, liking the reflection on its mirrored edge, and then licked it. "Hmm, not my blood and not yours, either. I wonder who you operated on before you found me, Dorian," she pondered. "You should tell me," she said, bobbing her head in agreement with herself.

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"See, I really shouldn't," I drawled, pushing myself upwards and circling her, getting out of the distance of her wings, which she still had cloaked; I had tried to predict their location while they were invisible and failed, so I decided to go for a different plan: make her show them. "Because here - in my universe - we don't share war stories with people in the middle of a duel."Break the Mahiki's spell. Should be simple enough. Just distract her enough. Think, Dor, think. What do things with flight hate most? The answer, after a second, came to me: not flying. I created a small iron bubble around her, with several bars at head level that would give her just enough room to see me: everything else was solid metal, and it would take her a minute or two to bust out of it."It's considered impolite."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GunnerI kept my hands in the pockets of my coat, staring at the group of battered Mark Bearers with the bare minimum of attention I could get away with. Frankly, the whole 'double-dealing under the table' plan that Perkahn had rigged up just couldn't interest me anymore.My gaze kept coming over the rest of the group around me. Perkahn, Grochi, Raknar, Yasurek, Kelp... They were all fellow crewmen, and thus, very likely to stab me in the back.Possibly.Or maybe that's just me.Raknar, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to kill me. We've never really gotten along, but after our... whatever you'd call it... that apathy has spiralled into full-blown animosity.And as for Kelp, I had no idea what that fellow was up to. Plus, he seemed a little too willing to follow orders. That never led to anything good..."Glitchin' people," I muttered under my breath, sinking even lower into my own shadow.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Gunner - BeachIt was lucky for Grochi that I was too deep in self-pity and tranquil fury to bother with a scathing retort. Not that any of mine seemed to faze the Toa of Plasma."Good to hear," I replied in a low whisper, "I suppose that beats most people on this island."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ic: "Is that so?" Anthyn said. The sudden prison around her was an interesting thing for the Valkyr, though. It may not have been meant to keep her for long, but it wasn't going to house her for a second more than needed -- in her opinion. A loud ripping sound could be heard as Anthyn dug herself out, not by destroying the construct but by breaking the floor. Wood and lilypad blew out the bottom and Anthyn's head ducked out of view from the little viewpoint Dorian had made and a splash told him that his foe had fallen into the water.And then the floor behind him blew skyward as Anthyn flung herself up behind him. In a wash of water spray, wooden beams and green strips of lilypad Anthyn in her full Valkyr glory, alabaster and red with immense, uncloaked marble wings, rose like a ghoulish apparition from a grave, shocking Dorian from the unexpected attack. Anthyn didn't seem to be holding back, slamming her powerful fist into Dorian's chest before either he knew what was coming or she touched the ground with her feet. One blow was followed by another, and with six possible contact points available to Anthyn, she was using only four. She effortlessly smacked aside Dorian's attempts at staving the attacks, but he was too bewildered to raise good defense. Another fist followed, then a wing clipped Dorian's side, then her heeled boot struck Dorian in the crotch before snapping back at him at the chin, finally shoving the battered and bruised toa up against the dome he had created only seconds before.With Dorian against a wall, Anthyn put her strength into holding him still. Heeled feet glued his legs stiff while her wings plastered his arms still. A free hand was ready to punch his gut while her other hand held the protosteel razor dangerously close to his face. And then she smiled. "Then let's pause the duel so we can talk, Dorian," she cooed, her pretty face near his own. "The blood on this knife... who's is it?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: EndriinHe nodded, and flicked his wrist, the Meta extending to staff-length. He formed the blade of a War Scythe at its tip. He took one gingerly step forward, then broke into a sprint, sliding under Kalios' quarterstaff, and thrusting the Meta at his back.OOC: Soooooooo screwed :lol:

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Weta): Weta took a deep breath, and dived.He hit the water with a crash and a shower of droplets, before sinking further into the ocean and opening his eyes. What he saw didn't please him: the water here was dark, murky and deep. Having spent years living as a Matoran of Le-koro, hating water was as natural to him as breathing. This was about the last place he would ever want to be but here he was. He had a job to do, and he would see it through.The toa focussed on his mahiki, drawing on its power to change his body. His legs fused into a tail, while his arm shortened and became fins. After a moment, he relaxed again, having taken on the form of a takea shark. The likeness wasn't perfect of course - Weta was more accustomed to birds than fish, but it was sleek and streamlined, much better suited to swimming than his normal form. Testing out the new shape, he waggled his tail experimentally, and shot forward through the water, but turned sharply to the left. Apparently steering was another thing he would have to get used to.By the time he could swim well enough to get around, the shark-toa had sunk down to the sea floor. His task now was to find the cave containing th last of Pulse's bells. Pulse had been a madman toa Weta had encountered on his travels, and along with two other beings known as Invisable and The Shadow, he had planned to eradicate all life on Mata Nui. Thanks to Weta and some other toa, however, the trio was no longer any threat. Their plans had been uncovered, and when last Weta had checked, Pulse had been tied to a tree in Le-koro by Turaga Matau as punishment for his villainy, The Shadow had been eaten by rahi and Invisable was helping to undo their plot. Weta didn't know exact details, but their scheme had involved six bells, one placed in each of the island's regions. When they rang, it would somehow trigger mass deaths. Such a plan was rediculous, but there was always a small chance that it was actually dangerous and that the madmen had, in fact, been brilliant. For this reason, Weta had been appointed to find the six bells and remove them. It had been a long journey, first with Invisable and later with Cikren, but here in Ga-wahi, Weta had discovered the location of the last bell in this cave.Weta slowly moved forward into the cave, allowing time for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. A gleam of metal caught his eye - that was it, all right. The bell was hung from a post in the middle of the cave, just as the others had been. A dark shape slid over the twinkle for a moment, followed by another. There was something else in this cave, make that two somethings. They were razorfish: large, muscled and with scales that could shred tissues with the slightest touch. He moved forwards to get a better look. The razorfish weren't something he had seen before, but they looked mean. He bared his shark-like teeth at them, trying to look threatening. The fish hardly even blinked: apparently they didn't fear sharks. He didn't trust himself to be able to swim around or outmanoeuvre them, so he would need some way of getting rid of them while he went after the bell.Weta tapped into his elemental powers, Magnetising the meatl parts within the razorfishs' bodies to each other. Taken by surprise, the two snapped together, side by side. Enraged, the rahi started squirming and thrashing around, trying to escape the attraction, but to no avail. The most they achieved was scraping off a few of each other's scales as they tried to fight free. With his path cleared, Weta darted forward to the bell, and grabbed it in his mouth. His shark teeth easily broke through the rope that attached it to the post, and it tore free.In his haste, however, he had overestimated his speed, being relatively unfamiliar with his new aquatic body, and even after taking the bell, his momentum propelled him further into the back of the cave. He would have almost slammed into the wall, had he not caught himself with a quick magnetic repulsion. Turning around, he thrashed his tail and shot our of the cave as fast as he could swim, past the pair of guardians that were still furiously struggling to get free. Knowing it wouldn't be long before they did, he quickly swam up to the surface, breaking back into the world or air with a great leap, before crashing back down onto one of the outer lillypads of Ga-koro. A couple of frightened Ga-matoran squealed at the shark's sudden appearance, but Weta quickly spat out the bell and turned off his mask, shapeshifting back into a tall grey toa with a wide grin. "Don't worry" he laughed. "I just needed this". He picked up the bell and walked off, glad that the last remnants of Pulses plans had been removed.

ppg2.png

IC: Were they not so focused on their deul, the Valkyr and the Mark Bearer both would have noticed a disturbance in the open water, gradually approaching the battleground.I swear... I can't even remember WHY I've been trying to get to Ta-Koro... the swimming Toa of Plasma grumbled mentally, powerful legs churning him through the sea, seemingly unencumbered by the almost comically large travel bag and metallic escrima on his back. Glancing at the dark shape above, he gave a mental sigh.Lilypads... This must be Ga. Figures. I never manage to get where I'm going.Far too used to this plight, he swam upwards to the surface, hoisting himself onto the pad with surprising ease, given his load. Taking a moment to shake himself relatively dry, he muttered a short curse under his breath in exasperation.He was fairly sure he had seen two beings when he surfaced. Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out the old greeting... Looking back upon them he saw--"Excuse me, which way is Ta--"A pretty winged toa grinding her heels (ow.) into the groin of another pretty Toa."...Uh."OOC: My go to guy from now on.

helo frens

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)I was panting. I could feel the bruises developing already; blood dripped from my mouth as I realized I'd bit my tongue, and I rubbed it against the roof of my mouth to try and get a temporary reprieve from coating my taste buds in the sweet crimson liquid. Anthyn was powerful: I was outgunned and she had the power, as long as the Mark wasn't active. Strangely, I wasn't even mad; I was irritated, as she held the razor to my face, but not mad."By now, mine is," I grinned, blood running from one of my perfect cheekbones and dripping onto the edge of the razor. I reached out with my mind and suddenly, the blade began to curl: it formed a sort of cylindrical shape in her hand and rolled down until it met the hilt of the blade, which was now not fit to do anything besides knead bread dough. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, she was still there, which lent credence to the theory that I was not, in fact, dreaming. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a Toa of Plasma pulling himself ashore and stopping suddenly, staring; I turned back to Anthyn, and when I did so, my eyes were hard, and the grin had wiped itself off my face, replaced by a stoic sort of fury as I spoke three simple words: "Get off me."SLAM!Two giant iron arms pushed themselves out of the dome and caught Anthyn before throwing her back: iron pillars began to erupt from the wooden dock in a straight line, making her bounce off each one of them and fly higher and higher in the air. She had no time to use her wings, no time to catch herself in midair, because she just kept getting thrown up higher and higher and higher, each block disorienting her for a bit longer, until finally she tumbled down off the edge of the dock, where I created a giant iron addition to the floor that Anthyn met with full force.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Cael)Cael bit her lip in embarrassment as Joske talked down to the Toa of Air. She knew that the various Guard factions on Mata Nui had a friendly rivalry with each other, but the Toa of Fire wasn't winning himself any friends here. From his outburst against Toa in the middle of a crowd of them, to condescendingly dismissing this Toa of Air who only wanted to help, Joske obviously needed to learn some patience and some self-control.The healer wasn't going to blame him, but as the two walked away, she knew she couldn't let him get away with it. Being a Toa of Fire made it difficult to control his temper, but that wasn't an excuse to be so hostile. She supposed the sooner he learned to separate his element from his emotions, the better things would turn out for him."I guess concentration would be a good place to start," said Joske, apparently at ease as the pair walked through Ga-Koro. "And balance I suppose... after I get settled in. I'm surprisingly tired. And hungry."Being a healer, the explanation came so automatically, Cael hardly even realized she was giving it. "A Toa's body naturally produces elemental energy; it's not something you can control. But all energy has to come from somewhere."If you can find a source of your element, you can absorb it to replenish your energy. But if you can't, then your body will naturally take the energy it needs from your body itself, which is why using your element extensively will make you tired and hungry."Cael glanced at Joske to see if he was paying attention; this was where it got a little tricky. "The key is, all energies can be transferred from one form to another. The sun gives energy to the plants, and if you eat the fruit of the plants, you're indirectly consuming the energy of the sun. When you digest food, your body turns some of that energy into elemental energy."The thing is, the more energy you try to convert at once, the harder it gets. That's why you feel tired if you eat a large meal: that's your body trying to convert a large amount of energy at once. The same goes for absorbing your element: you could easily absorb a campfire to replenish some of your energy, but you wouldn't be able to absorb a forest fire. An experienced Toa might be able to, but it would take an immense amount of willpower."If you try to absorb more than you can handle, then your body will reject it." Cael gestured to the water beyond the Koro. "If I tried to absorb the energy of the ocean, I would reach a point where I simply couldn't take in any more, and if I tried, it would explode out of me."That's why learning balance is so important: you need to know when you're at your limit, and how to control yourself when your elemental energy gets full. You know how it feels: you're giddy and hyperactive, and it's hard to control your emotions. That's why I had you get rid of some of that energy: it cooled you down."The two walked in silence for a long moment as Joske digested this information. Then, at last, the Toa of Water spoke again."But you can still be a twit even when your energy's not full; throwing a fireball won't make it all better. You'll need to learn to separate your element from your emotions."

Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist

IC: EndriinHe nodded, and flicked his wrist, the Meta extending to staff-length. He formed the blade of a War Scythe at its tip. He took one gingerly step forward, then broke into a sprint, sliding under Kalios' quarterstaff, and thrusting the Meta at his back.OOC: Soooooooo screwed :lol:
OOC: Not necessarily.IC-Kalios:Kalios merely twirled his quarterstaff, knocking aside the Meta-staff by slamming into it near Endriin's hand-he had to move his hand to avoid getting it hurt, allowing Kalios to lever the Meta away. That done he clenched his right hand into a fist, the dagger shooting out from his gauntlet as he punched at Endriin.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Anthyn landed with catlike agility on all fours, wings stretched upwards, but the iron that met her showed little sign of a gentle landing. The shiny slab was contorted in every which way, bent and warped from the immense strength Anthyn pun into her fall. She glanced up at Dorian and rose up to her feet. "Fancy," she lauded. "You must practice cinematography in your spare time. If what you're after is a show of force, you got it just right, but..." She stretched and snapped her joints into place with audible pops. "... Not really effective as anything else."She sighed, realizing she might as well give some attention to the newcomer. "What's up, Blue Boy? Hey, my eyes are up here," she said, raising her hand from her chest to her face. No peeping.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Perplexed, Cipher gave the only response he could."I know where your eyes are. Where'd you think I was looking?" he said, not a millisecond before he understood her meaning.I love how she assumes I have no self control. Lady, if I had a widget for every pretty girl on this island, I wouldn't be a wanderer."Anyways, I'm a tad lost, but that doesn't seem like something very important right now. Besides, I'm always lost." he said, activating his Calix as a precaution. He'd bore witness to far too many scuffles that he'd eventually gotten caught up in to take a chance now."So, this fight's looking pretty serious. Mind if I ask what started it?"

Edited by Raz: Master Muscle Wizard

helo frens

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I smirked a little, Joske was a member of the Ta-koro Guard eh? I had no problem with his rival attitude. I could always roll with that. The Toa of Water began explaining how we Toa can absorb our element and such, I decided to put in my own two cents. "Speaking of control..." As I said this I unsheathed one of my precious katana's, it's lazer-tip glowing a bright green. "I believe you could use a Toa Tool...you won't learn how to focus your elemental very well without one." I offered him the blade hilt first. "You can borrow this one for now." IC: Savina - Ga-koro -From her bench Savina could see the whole fight, it wasn't too far off from where she was. Right now it looked like Anthyn had the upper-hand, but Savina was worried if it would stay this way. She took out her bow just in case...she knew Anthyn would probably be upset with her if she intervened, so she decided to not interfere unless it looked like Anthyn was in trouble. Still, she loaded a poison coated arrow into her bow and aimed at Dorian, ready to fire if necessary.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: "You can ask," Anthyn said, but said no more. Fire started to curl up her arm in an elemental fury, their flickering and forking tongues of flame preparing to be the devastating force that turns Cipher into Cinder. "But that would only get you involved with it. And I'd tell you to get lost, but you already are."

IC: He shrugged. "Funny how that works."Beyond that, he did nothing, glancing stonily between the three combatants, carefully weighing his options.I have no idea what I may be getting into...But at the same time, this sounds like part of something I'd want to be aware of.Descisions, Descisions.

helo frens

IC: EndriinHe whipped his robe in front of him, and Kalios found the dagger, and his arm, entagled in the fabric. Immobilised, Endriin split the War Scythe in two, the Meta becoming a two-pronged Trident. He jabbed at his opponent's neck, the prongs on either side of it. Endriin flicked his arm sideways, sending Kalios to the ground.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Kalios:Or so it seemed. In actuality, Kalios had grasped the prongs of the trident as he was sent out from them, rolling on the ground and flipping Endriin over him. He then smiled, holding his quarterstaff in a ready position yet again as he waited for Endriin to stand.

profiles i guess

Ic: "You're deciding to do nothing. Would you say you are exhibiting... apathy?" Anthyn asked, shrugging slightly as she pursed her lips. The punk didn't get it: He could ask all he wanted, but he wasn't going to get an answer from her, and he could stay there all he wanted but he would die on her own whim. But although she wanted a good fight, the Valkyr had no reason to kill Cipher. His wisest course of action would be to leave. It wasn't his business, anyway.She looked in the direction Cipher was looking, though, and saw Savina, bow drawn. Her pet seemed to live up to her own expectations. She would have to keep that in mind. But right now, all she needed was an answer from Blue Boy here.

IC: EndriinBut he would not stand. Kalios would find his feet bound to the ground by growths of steel that had sprung from the stone beneath him. He took the time to write a short note, holding it out to his opponent on the tip of the Meta-Trident.Use the environment to your advantage. Your weapon is not your only weapon.I'm Endriin, by the way.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Kalios:Kalios nodded at the Toa's words, forcing down a smile."Kalios," he replied curtly, before he barely twisted the end of his quarterstaff, with the seeming flange on the side-the rest of the staff came off, and he tossed it to the side, holding the thing in his hands. It looked strangely like a hilt.A mere second later he'd cut himself free, and now he had his shimmering silver blade of plasma held in an en garde position, the smile having finally bubbled up.EDIT: I'm sensing a high likelihood that these two will team up after this.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: I have the feeling that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.Founded upon mindless violence.IC: EndriinSuddenly alarmed (and very impressed), he jumped back upon seeing the Plasma Blade. The Meta's shaft shortened, the Trident dissolved, and in its place grew the blade of a sword, its alloy resistant to Plasma. With a flourish accompanied by a high-pitched whistle, he held his Meta-Foil in the same stance stance, his eyes inviting Kalios to make the first move.OOC: That's right, we be fencing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Kalios:Kalios's smile grew into a full-on grin as Endriin adopted his very same stance. He held his blade carefully, the curved hilt it had altering the angle somewhat compared to a normal blade, just enough to confuse an opponent.He advance forward, and Endriin retreated a step. Again. Their movements were simultaneous.Suddenly, Kalios launched himself forwards with an excellent balestra, though instead of the usual lunge he came down in an overhand strike, the perfect attack to confuse his opponent.

profiles i guess

IC-Kalios:Kalios smiled, smoothly sidestepping the lunge. Endriin continued past him a ways, his face coming to rest just beside Kalios's. Kalios quickly headbutted the Toa, to throw him off his guard for a moment, before he slammed his blade upwards into Endriin's. The other Toa lost a hold on his weapon as it flipped behind him, landing point-down in the sand behind him as Kalios rolled back.As he came up, he kept his own blade pointed at Endriin, just to make sure the Toa didn't have something else on him.OOC: Oh, look. Corps-à-corps.

profiles i guess

OOC: In retrospect, I should have acquired prior knowledge of fencing before getting into a fencing duel :lol:IC: EndriinHe held his hand out towards his foil. Rather comically, it grew legs, and skittered its way over to and up Endriin, ending up in his hand before the legs retracted. He had hoped that the utter randomness of what just happened would have some effect on Kalios' psyche. With that, he whacked Kalios' foil aside, following up with a strike aimed at his weapon arm.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Kalios:Kalios, however, allowed his arm to drop as Endriin stabbed at it, preventing it from being harmed at all. Soon after he performed a quick, loud appel, sand flying up from the stamp and obscuring Endriin's vision, an added effect, as he rode Endriin's blade up to the Toa's hand, coming close to ending the duel if he hit.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: EndriinTheir blades locked together as the duel seemed to reach a climax. Suddenly, Endriin broke from the engagement, dropping his foil to his side. He quickly scribbled out a note.You're a darned good fighter. And that blade? Ingenious. Say, you planning to do anything that I could tag along with?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: EndriinHe scribbled once again, holding out the scroll.Well, we could always follow the advice of one of my many personal mottos.Kalios raised an eyebrow, and Endriin smiled.'If you can't find adventure, let adventure find you.'So, do you wanna go find adventure? Or should we let it find us?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: EndriinI like your thinking, Kalios. Okay, where to first? With that, he hid the scroll, quill, and his Meta within the many folds of his robes. One would glimpse battle-worn bronze armour up his sleeve if they looked closely and quickly enough. OOC: I totally just remembered that Endriin has a Mask of Quick Travel *facedesks*

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Well, as far as I am concerned, that Telric plot is over. Onto the next!IC:When Agni woke up, the first thing he noticed were the brigh spots popping up in his field of view. Like blurry patches of white, they appeared and disappeared, disorienting and blinding him. He tried to blink them away, but it seemed he could not get rid of them. They continued to blink into existance, hopping up and down before his eyes. What was this? Where was he? He felt a slight hint of nausea tugging at his stomach...where did that come from? He continued to try and blink, until his brain finally kicked in, giving him all the answers he needed. He must have nodded off on the boatride back, he realized. And looking up, the mystery of the dancing lights was solved as well: The sun had begun to rise, casting its beams across the ocean and the waters of Naho-bay, just at the right angle to blind him as the boat moved...which also explained the sensation of constantly drifting up and down. Shaking his head slightly, Agni started to sit up. Looking over the side of the boat, he saw they were closing in on the harbour to Ga-Koro. Memories from the previous hours began to flood his mind. Mef, the Marines, the raid on the boat...the fire. The Toa frowned slightly. He pushed the thoughts back into the far corners of his mind. What was done was done and dwelling on it would not change anything. Besides, he was awake now; time to be useful again.Agni climbed to his feet, shaking slightly and adjusting his stance to find the right balance on the moving deck after his deep, but decidedly too short nap. He was still extremely tired. Maybe it was that the adrenaline of the previous day had finally worn off, letting him fall asleep in the first place. Or maybe it was the exhaustion of the previous days.When the boat pulled into the harbour, it was the marines who tied it to the piere and started to unload their gear. The sergeant turned to Agni. "Glad to see you awake sir. You go on ahead, the girls and I will take of the rest."Agni notted in gratitude. "Thank you. And...thank you for helping out last night. That was some excellent work back there." He held out his fist for her to bump, a gesture usually not used by the Matoran. But the marine grinned at him and bumped her own fist against his, snapping of a quick salute right after. Agni smiled tiredly and turned to Valria. "I suppose you and Kuyre want to go and prepare everything for Mef now, right?"There was no immediate answer from the Toa of gravity, but the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He reached out and gently clasped her on the shoulder again. "He'd be proud of you, I'm sure." Agni said. "I know I am."He let go of her shoulder again. "Alright then...I will head into town...probably need to report to the liason officer at the Marines headquarters as well. I am not looking forward to that at all. But I will be back soon."A minute later, the Toa of fire once again walked through the busy streets of Ga-Wahi. He could hear the noises of a commotion not too far away, but he knew that whatever it was, it would attract enough attention from the village and be dealt with quickly. He had had enough adventures for today he decided.After several minutes of walking through the small groups of fisherman, sailors and flaxmakers, he eventually arrived near the central pad the village stretched out from. He stopped in his tracks. He had intended to head to meet with the officer right away...but he did not want to face the music...not yet. So instead he headed to the bridge connecting the village to the Island. He was halfway across when he was surprised by sudden fireball springing into existence. It raced out over the bay, instantly vaporizing the water underneath it and leaving a trail of vapor in its wake, before dying out somewhere in the distance, hidden from view by the huts fo the village.Agni sighed. Alright...maybe I have room for one more adventure today. He said to himself, resigned. Quickening his pace, the Toa of fire started to head in the direction from where the fireball had come.----------------------------"But you can still be a twit even when your energy's not full; throwing a fireball won't make it all better. You'll need to learn to separate your element from your emotions."The two Toa continued to walk back towards Ga-Koro. But halfway on their way back into the village of water, Cael and Joske found that somebody else was in their path once again. Agni raised his eyerbows in surprise when he recognized just who the young red and gold Toa of fire was. And who, just by the looks of it, was the only possible source of the earlier fireball. The Toa of fire began to smile slily."You should listen to her, Josk Nimil." he greeted the two of them. "Especially when it comes to fireballs of the size you pulled back there."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC"... that's why learning balance is so important: you need to know when you're at your limit, and how to control yourself when your elemental energy gets full. You know how it feels: you're giddy and hyperactive, and it's hard to control your emotions. That's why I had you get rid of some of that energy: it cooled you down."I didn't say anything for a long while, trying to absorb all this information. So in a sense this Toa elemental energy was like another muscle: the more I used it, the stronger it got and more control I gained over it. To get to that it required constant training and use, but if one worked too hard then it would backfire; instead of building up you would overuse and tax it, breaking it down faster than it could rebuild itself. It wasn't a perfect analogy, but it helped me understand the lecture she just gave me. It was Cael though that broke the silence."But you can still be a twit even when your energy's not full; throwing a fireball won't make it all better. You'll need to learn to separate your element from your emotions."I was about to open my mouth and object about the twit part when the gukko pilot spoke up again. "Speaking of control..." as be spoke he unsheathed a rather unique-looking blade, "I believe you could use a Toa Tool...you won't learn how to focus your elemental very well without one." He offered it to me hilt first. "You can borrow this one for now." I gave him a suspicious look. "Ok, first question: why do I need a so-called 'Toa Tool'? Fire came out of my hands just fine back there thank you. And I hate to say it but I have NO idea how to use a sword- "I was interrupted yet again by another toa, this one blocking the path to Cael's place. "You should listen to her, Josk Nimil," he said in greeting to us, "especially when it comes to fireballs of the size you pulled back there." "First, it's Joske, not Josk," I said turning around, getting rather irritated. "And second, how in karzahni did you know my-"I froze in place for two reasons. First, before me was one of the few toa I actually recognized: Toa Agni, another member of the Ta-Koro Guard and one of the few toa of their number as well; how he recognized me so quickly was a mystery. It's not that we talked on a regular basis but I had worked with him before, and I guess it could be said I didn't mind him, unlike other toa. The other..."But you can still be a twit even when your energy's not full; throwing a fireball won't make it all better. You'll need to learn to separate your element from your emotions."Wow. Ok. Take a deep breath Joske.I closed my eyes as I pressed my hands together, trying to use the meditation techniques that I use to use every morning when I played regularly. I wasn't able to meditate, big surprise, but I did manage to calm down a bit. Having a power directly tied to emotion... I didn't like this idea, not at all. I was getting frustrated and flustered really easily, too many people around offering advice... I just needed to sort things out, not to mention I had a small headache..."Hi Agni." said flatly, the best I could do at that moment. "What do you want? Jaller mad that I haven't shown up for work in a few months?"This time I actually was flinching at what I said, but the sarcasm came out so naturally... it's just, grrrr... I am not dealing with this well...I want to go home.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg