Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)While the water may have soothed Anthyn's sore pressure points underneath her arms, the Valkyr was at a disadvantage in one aspect: bleeding. The blood spilled into the water at an increased pace - blood, I've learned, doesn't clot nearly as well in water - and helped me snap into focus mentally; she was hurt. She was mortal. I could feel it. So, Anthyn still holding on, I started to spin, building up a thin layer of iron around me until Anthyn's claws were digging through the metal shield and into my chest. Still, though, I kept spinning: her claws scraped into my pectorals and upper chest, but I kept on building momentum more and more until--SPLOOSH!I pushed forward with, and with the help of an impromptu bowl-shape of iron - of my creation, of course - on the seafloor that acted as a catapult, I flew through the water, through the wooden dock, and into the air. The projectile soared to earth, faster and faster, until we crashed through another empty hut and separated. Anthyn went right through the floor and faceplanted into the ground. That wasn't the end of my plan, though. I reached out with my mind, as Naara had taught me, felt for anything metal - including the dome I had used to turn myself into a projectile - and struck. On my command, everything turned into a thick, gray, metallic dust; it was as if the Valkyr was trying to peer through the thickest fog after the dewiest morning. She turned around, scanning, looking for me as best as she could with her useless eyes--CRACK!My foot soared out of nowhere and connected with the outer edge of her right knee, forcing it inwards; Anthyn buckled to the ground in pain, and as soon as she did, as soon as she was distracted, the next thing she could see was my foot, hurtling right past her still-useless arms and towards her face, which was at level with the kick - which was at Pakari level power and Calix level speed and reflex - as it came ever closer to her...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koroIC: "Hello there Ma'am. I wanted to tell Dehkaz here that Dekal found us another crewmember. That and Joske Nimil somehow got himself a Toa Stone."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: JikalJikal stood, and stumbled. He didn't know what had activated his Mark. He probably never would.But it was stronger then it ever had been, and when he tried to support himself with another wall, it was torn apart.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I'm not mad, but I am rather curious: why are all these people entering Cael's hut? It's not a hospital or a clinic; I've specifically described it as Cael's house several times, meaning that everyone who has entered thus far has walked into a lady's house without invitation, and without even knocking. I feel as though Cael has no privacy whatsoever. D:IC (Cael)The Toa of Fire was fine. Aside from the discolouration and slight warping of his armour, he was completely undamaged by Joske's burst of heat, and it wasn't anything Cael had done- he had his own natural immunity to thank for it.Although his body was sound, his tongue seemed to have been loosened, and he talked to Cael while she packed the medical supplies back in her bag. She was about to tell him he was free to go when a Toa of Ice entered, without knocking or even announcing his presence. She thought he might need healing, but instead he just began talking to Merror, as though he had stumbled across him on a stroll down the beach.What in the world? she wondered. The two Toa began to talk. Cael half-listened as she put her bag away and moved to the sink to wash her hands. The sink was an ingenious device invented by her teacher, a Toa of Water who had mastered the use of his element to even greater extents than she had, as well as the use of a mask of healing. It was actually deceptively simple: a pipe reached down into the waters below the hut. All Cael had to do was reach out and pull the water up into the pipe, and a series of filters strained and purified the water before it poured, sparkling and cold, over the healer's hands.Picking up a nearby towel, Cael dried her hands off and turned to find a third Toa in her hut. A Toa of Stone had slipped in and joined the conversation, which had turned to the subject of Toa teams. This annoyed Cael a little: her hut wasn't a cafe, for Mata Nui's sake! If there was an actual emergency, and she needed to heal someone, these three would only get in the way. But their conversation intrigued her, and she postponed her questions for a moment, her thoughts dwelling on Toa teams.Cael herself couldn't think of a Toa team besides the heroes of old, Gali, Tahu and the rest, who had risen to any sort of prominence. She recalled some groups of Toa banding together and trying to emulate their heroes, but they rarely did any of importance, usually falling into bickering and infighting and disbanding before long.The healer sighed. Unity wasn't exactly a virtue that was easy to practice, that was for sure. Being a healer, she often found it difficult to relate to others, usually falling into the typical healer/patient relationship. It could be lonely sometimes. The only time in recent memory she had done differently was with Joske, when she had attempted to talk to him as a fellow Toa, as a friend, and not as just another giver of advice.It had been nice, she thought, to just talk to someone, and not simply look after them and send them on their way. Of course, that feeling hadn't lasted long; Joske had quickly been assaulted with words and advice, much of it Cael's own, and it had almost sent him over the edge. It was that vague guilt that kept Cael in her healer persona, determined to provide care, as she was supposed to, and nothing else. It was easier that way.Approaching the three Toa around her table, Cael placed her hands on her hips."You're fine," she said to Merror with a smile. "Your immunity to fire saved you from any damage to your body, although your armour is a little warped. A blacksmith should be able to fix you up without any trouble. You're free to go."She turned to the other Toa. "Can I help you two? Do you need healing?"

Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan shook his head at Cael's words."No, miss, I just wanted to make sure that the Toa here was alright," he said, gesturing to Joske. "Somehow, neither of you noticed me, but you were just as interested in his welfare as I, so it is quite fine."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I heard Merror talking to a Toa of Ice just around the hut, I decided to interrupt, peaking into the window, seeing as they were all inside. "You weren't gonna go without saying hi to me were you, Merror?" I said with a friendly grin on my face. IC: Savina - Ga-koro -Savina's response to the now quite hostile Cipher was to slowly move away from him, her bow already loaded with another arrow and pointed at Cipher. "S-stay back!" She said hastily, she held the bow rather shakily though. It was obvious just by looking at her she was afraid, and startling her any further would probably cause her to release the arrow. IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -Mimira crossed her arms and put on her 'thinking hard' face. "Ummm....." She was rather silent for a moment or two... "THE BLUE ONE!" She suddenly exclaimed, clearly her decision was weighted completely by what colors she preferred. IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Yeah...me and Miha have been having more than our fare share really..." Havon glanced around the room. "Where is Miha anyway? She was right by me before I passed out..."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: Like the angelic being she was with supreme power and miraculous luck, Anthyn batted her wings in one mighty beat and her problems went away like dust in the wind. The air shot the ferrous metal cloud away from her face, clearing her vision instantly, and the resistance of her wings to the air pushed her head and torso away from Dorian farther than his legs could reach. The movement of her wings splattered water and blood all over to her left and water to her right as she simultaneously dried herself. Dorian's kick missed her chin by mere inches, and just after the foot was no longer an issue she urged her legs to move with all her will. Those appendages, strong, toned and powerful, pushed her off like a holy rocket from the earth as she shot up into the air, at first straight up and then away as her wings took over the propulsion.She shot away with unnerving speed and grace; in the air she seemed almost unharmed and the only vaguely noticeable hampering was a slight lean to the left due to her severed wingtip and missing feathers. But for now she was out of Dorian's reach and influence. Dorian was wounded and angry; she would have to wait for him to just be wounded, because with his anger he seemed to grow more powerful. For now nothing would happen, but she looked down on the things that did happen, seeing the destruction Dorian had caused in the village. It wouldn't be long until she would not be alone in the fight anymore.She smiled. Idea.

IC: Gunner - BeachAt that point my life, I couldn't be much happier.Lohkar had returned as captain, and most of my non-enemies had chosen to join him. Including Mimira."Good to see you again, Lohkar," I said, hands slipping into my pockets, "Never lost your flair for the dramatic, did you?"I glanced over at the excited Mimira, "Good choice, kid. I think you're gonna like Uncle Lohkar."With that done, I looked over to Raknar, who was already making plans to find a new ship. I walked over, my grin slipping a bit."Raknar, we've never really like each other, I realize that. I just want you to know, that while you were a terrible, terrible captain..."I took a deep breath, trying to ready myself for what I was about to say."...You were a good pirate. And a good mate."I stuck out my hand, offering for him to shake it, as equals, and (grudging) allies."I wish you well."IC: Rynekk Simul - Ga-KoroBefore either Naona or Dehkaz could respond to Kale's comment, a very ragged-looking Toa of Stone appeared, almost out of thin air, courtesy of his Kakama."Hey, Naona! Dehkaz! Good to see you again!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: tegam"I haven't seen her. Of course, I haven't seen either of you two since you left us in po-koro." Tegam said to HavonOOC: I have to go for a week. I will be back next monday. Bunny my chars till then, and pm me of any major developments/character movements. See ya in a week.

IC: The Toa of Plasma was more than a little upset at Savina. As if the body language wasn't enough, the plasma he used to heat the air was now visible, and he seemed practically glowing with scarlet fury.The karz was her problem? You don't go off shooting arrows at people for sitting down, saying hi, and being hit by shrapnel!"And just why would I wanna do that?" he snapped, folding his arms. "So you can take another potshot at me? Maybe even let you try and mummify me in vines?"Like karz was he gonna let that happen."Or is loosing an arrow just how people say 'hello' where you come from?"

helo frens

IC: IraIra walked around town. He saw a vendor selling fencing masks, bought a black one, and put it on top of his Volitak. All that remained of his former identity was a pair of green eyes staring out of the mask. "The transformation is complete," he thought to himself as he walked down the Ga-Koro streetsOOC: Open for interaction

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -Savina, quite surprisingly, began to lower her bow. Suddenly she activated her mask, she took the ability of a Kirikori Nui and made an incredibly long leap, all the way to the roof of the nearest hut. Perched from the top of the roof she had an very good vantage point as well, she could see Dorian and Anthyn still battling it out, Anthyn had taken to the skies, leaving the angry Dorian below. However most of Savina's attention was drawn to what Cipher was gonna do next.

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"Aw, screw it," I murmured, walking out of the hut and looking up at Anthyn, who was sagging downward slightly; I couldn't help but grin and laugh for a second before turning and coughing something that looked suspiciously crimson to be saliva. Well, that was something else to grin about. Another look up at Anthyn, then a look behind me: the townspeople of Ga-Koro were starting to gather and yell, fisherwomen and market stall owners and the like. One of them pointed at me, then another at Anthyn. I grinned, brushing a smidgen of blood away from my lip, before creating a large pillar of iron that erupted from the ground beneath Anthyn and slammed into her suddenly.I knew it wouldn't really hurt her permanently - not after what I'd seen her do and go through - but it would be enough to satiate her quest for a good show. These people wanted a villain: after the fight that the Valkyr had just put on, I don't see why she couldn't go through with it. And, the way I saw it, if these people caught me, they'd execute me. That was an interesting concept to me, as well. Not that I cared, but...I liked living. I wanted to keep living until I was actually dead. And that was when an idea hit me.As soon as the pillar hit Anthyn, I whipped off my two scarves and swung them around, turning them gradually into iron whips that tore up the dock around me. As the Ga-Matoran advanced towards me angrily, I sent out several more giant iron spikes jutting from the docks, gradually destroying the structural supports and sending the dock plummeting. Several Ga-Matoran fell into the water with yells of surprise and rage as the sections of wood, the broken huts, and the remnants of the docks - along with me - hit the water with a plummeting crash. A monstrous cloud of dust rose from the destroyed docks, and when it cleared, wood, boats, and huts lay crumpled and shattered like fine china, taken and thrown like common paper plates along a kitchen floor. And the perpetrator of the incident, that corrupted yet gorgeous Toa who had stared at the Ga-Matoran with eyes like the devil and the glowing brand on his shoulder, was gone, lost beneath the waves and dragged back down to the hellhole where his master awaited him.Or so the village believed.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -Savina dared to look back at Cipher, clearly she was more interested in staying away from him now than actually fighting, but when it became more and more apparent in her mind that he probably wasn't gonna leave her alone....With a flash of her eyes vines grew from behind Cipher once again and began to latch on to him, she simultaneously fired her arrow at his center mass. Without looking to see if her attack succeeded she leaped away to an even farther hut.

Ic: The distance was too great, though, and Anthyn easily evaded the pillar as it streaked upwards at her, but since she ducked away on the far side of the pillar opposite Dorian, to him it seemed as if he had hit the angel. When she regained stability in flight she was able to look down just in time to see Dorian committed suicide. Some people just aren't strong enough. You win or you die. Dorian just wasn't good enough to win, so he died. A pity.Her eyes drifted down to Savina. She wasn't hard to notice, standing on a hut, bow drawn and Cipher still being a prick. From her view in the high skies she was safe to see what happened, and debated whether or not she should go down and deal with Cipher herself, now that she was free to do so. Options, options...

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)It was murder swimming underneath Ga-Koro as long as I did, trying to avoid the gazes of the angry crowd/mob gathering above my head.Finally, I had to fish myself up from underneath the leaf bridge and make my way over to the cafe, where Nikarra was still waiting for me, eyes wide. She opened her mouth to ask for an explanation, to say something, to tell me she'd heard about something going on at the docks, but I merely grabbed the gun with my left hand - right one was starting to act up again, so I figured I didn't have long before the temporary fix gave out - and holstered it before holding my fingers to her lips."Listen to me," I said quietly. "Do not follow me. Do not even consider going after me. If you do, I'll clean your clock. Understand?"Nikarra was quiet for a while, but finally nodded, as I knew she would; I snuck a quick kiss onto her lips and then made my way away from the cafe, past the crowd. I blended in just perfectly, all the way from the cafe to the leaf bridge again all the way out of Ga-Koro.OOC: Dorian to Ko-Wahi.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos, knowing that Dorian wouldn't die so easily, had begun moving out towards the spot where he had learned that Dorian came in from the others, near the outskirts of Ga-Koro. However, as he walked, on the leaf-bridge out he saw a familiar couple, and nodded to himself. Making a quick decision, he followed the two, as they seemed to be heading on to Ko-Wahi, where he needed to go.OOC: Praggos to Ko-Wahi.

profiles i guess

IC (Cael)Cael glanced at the room Joske was sleeping in. She had left the door slightly ajar, as she always did with sleeping patients, but she wasn't worried about the sleeping Toa. The worst had passed, she felt, and now he needed nothing more than simple rest. Which might be hard to get if a group of Toa were chatting outside his room.She smiled at the Toa of Ice, but directed her words to the group at large. "If you have no need of me, then would you mind taking your conversation outside? I have things to do, and I don't want Joske disturbed."The healer said this kindly but firmly. She had no desire to offend any of these Toa, but they were in her house without her permission, and there was nothing they could to do to help Joske now, despite their best intentions. Words of advice would not help him sleep any better.

IC: All right, you know what? Cipher thought, twisting to avoid the arrow even as the vines began to shrivel once more. As he did so, he spotted the Valkyr in the sky, gazing down upon him.He'd seen what she'd shrugged off. He didn't want to fight that.This is why I have always hated Ga. Too many crazy chicks.Vines wilted, he walked back to the bench, grabbing his travel bag and slinging it onto his back grumpily. Turning to give one final glare at Savina, he ran towards what remained of the dock.To karz with this place. I'm going back to Le.Taking a deep breath, he dove into the waters with a hiss of steam. OOC: Cipher to Ko.

helo frens

OOC: Decaia and Nokth from Le-Wahi.IC - Decaia - Edge of Jungle: The dark-armored Toa of Water strode through the trees of Le-Wahi, finally emerging from the darkness of the Air-Land and into the bright, sunlit sands of Ga-Wahi. Behind him walked a spined being, who kept a watchful eye on each of the Toa's movements.Decaia took a moment to observe the area, taking in a breath of the sea salt-laden air. He frowned behind his Faxon, his usually expressionless face stained with concern. He had not been here in several weeks--not since he had barely escaped the death sentence of an iron block in the sea--yet he still did not feel welcome in the land of water. Perhaps that had to do with his feelings toward the Matoran of Water...But, no. There was something else. Commotion from the direction of the village, in the very waters of the sea itself. While he had no intention of getting involved--he was, after all, merely looking for a transport--he decided that a visit to Ga-Koro, an investigation into recent affairs, would not be unwarranted."Come, servant," he said to his follower. "Let us find a boat..." Adjusting his cape and hood, he continued forward.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC, Perkahn:(Beach)Perkahn rubbed his two hands together. Everything was working out rather well after all. This was not going to alleviate him quitting - he was planning on it for a long while. But it was going to make it easier."Lohkar... Captain Lohkar... if you're going to help me take these guys down, we need to start searching quick. Best start at Ga-Koro, it's the nearest and closest place anyone's like to hide. It's not a far way, me and Grochi can make it, with haste, by land; you and the crew should move the ship into port, meanwhile."

IC-Nokth:Nokth, meanwhile, walked along behind Decaia, with a very lizard-like gait, his rippling musculature seeming at odds with Decaia's form next to him. He thought for a moment, and shrugged."I know of no good transports we could take, if the boat that had been here when last I was here has moved."

profiles i guess

IC (Merror)Merror smiled at the young Toa of Stone."You look young to me, my friend," he said kindly. "How long have you been a Toa?"Before Tarcvor had a chance to respond, Cael politely asked them to leave."Of course," Merror said, inclining his head respectfully. "I thank you for your patience and hospitality."He walked outside, gesturing for the others to follow. No sooner had he got out of the door when he heard a very familiar voice. Merror's head snapped round, a smile already forming."Skyra!" he exclaimed, embracing the Toa of Air in a firm hug. "It's been too long! How are you, my friend?"IC (Lohkar)"Excellent," said Lohkar to the crewmembers who had chosen to stay with him, throwing his arms wide. "Glad ta have ya.""Zijak, ya get a ship ta serve on, your fair share o' the plunder, and the opportunity ta redeem yesself for your past sins."He turned back to Gunner and Raknar."Aye, Raknar," he said. "Ya may not've been the best captain, but ya took care o' my ship. I appreciate that. May the wind be in your sails, mate."Finally, he looked to Perkahn."Oh, yes," he said, "that won't be hard at all. Cap'n Lohkar, a known pirate who is supposedly dead, sailin' the Infernavika, the most infamous pirate vessel on the ocean, into Ga-Koro. I'm sure the Marines'll just stand aside an' let us walk all over the place."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: EndriinHe made a hearty gesture to indicate that he was laughing.He had actually wondered why no one asked him why he didn't talk.As a survivalist, and occasional thief, I can relate. Okay, we'll head there. He stowed the scroll and quill in his robes, and waved his arm out, telling Kalios to lead the way.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Lohkar)"I know the one," said Lohkar, grinning. "Moored up there back when I first recruited me new crew, after a certain mutiny."Lohkar made a sideways glance at Zijak, then looked back to Perkahn."I an' anyone who's comin' will take the Infernavika round, an' weigh anchor in the cove," he said. "Then we'll meet ya in Ga-Koro. Don't worry about the whole 'Marines' thing - " Lohkar winked " - I'm quite good at disguisin' myself..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Arzanyos shook his head at Lohkar's command. "No offence to ya, Captain, but I'll be stayin' with Perkahn for this one." He then turned to the Toa of Iron, his quick words cutting off any protests. "You two could use a good blade to watch your backs. And trust me," He tapped his Kaulsi lightly. "I won't be slowin' ya down."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar nodded."Works for me," he said."Well, Arzanyos," Grochi said with a smile, unsheathing his rapier and tapping his own Kualsi, "It seems that I have both of those things you've indicated. What else do you have to offer to the table?""Oh, y'know," said Lohkar. "Sparky personality."

IC: "A lack of ancientness, my good turaga." Responded Arzanyos dryly. "In addition to this and, as the Captain so kindly noted, my charming personality, I also have the most sheer style of anyone from here to wherever Doomslayer's standin'. Any other useless questions?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."