Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Yeah...me and Miha have been having more than our fare share really..." Havon glanced around the room. "Where is Miha anyway? She was right by me before I passed out..."
IC (Dekuna): "We have not seen her" Dekuna confirmed, "And neither has the nurse who told us you were in here. Apparently she's been gone for a while". He was a little worried by this, having a team member go missing, but he knew that Miha was a fprce to be reckoned with, and capable of looking after herself as much as any of them. "I'm sure she'll turn up eventually" he shrugged. "But now, that's hardly an explanation. Clearly you've got some interesting stories to tell, so let's hear them! Events have been moving quickly, it seems, so we're eagre for news. If you're feeling up to it, of course" he added quickly, remembering that his friend might not be in the best shape for storytelling. "If now, we have our own tales to bring you up to speed with".IC (Weta):Weta smiled and dried himself off after his little swim, before picking up the bell and heading into the village to find something to eat. After finishing the mission, he thought he deserved a good meal. After travelling around the wildernessof Mata Nui, he hadn't been able to get some good grub, not since... well, not since he left Tang's hut. He quickly put the thought aside. Now wasn't the time to dwell on the past. He stowed his towel in his backpack and hurried into the village.He was just passing a Matoran boasting that he sold the best tea on Mata Nui when caught a glimpse of a toa he thought he recognised. Scratch that, he knew three of them. "Merror, is that you?" Weta asked brightly. "Pirok, Skyra? Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise, running into you here? How have you all been doing?"

ppg2.png

IC: Pirok"Funnily enough, I came here looking for you." Pirok admitted. "I was planning to go through Ga-Koro and make my way back to the canyon in Po-Wahi, and figure out where you went from there."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Tyler, quick question: I am glad to see you and EW had a cool fight, but how did Dorian go from hiding underwater to making his way through the village undiscovered? Don't know about you, but iit's kinda hard to blend in when you're coughing blood ;)IC:As Agni departed from Cael's hut, which he had only entered in the first place to keep more people out, he could still hear the voice of Merror, Skeldan and others behind him, deep in conversation. Soon though, they disappeared among the voices of the Ga-Matoran going after their daily business, as he got closer to the center of the village. Fishermen were praising their goods near stands and talking to customers trying to bargain the prices or in some cases even bartering, offering their own goods in return. And yet, it wasn't loud. The noises of the crowd effortlessly blended in with the waves rolling onto the beaches and lapping agains the sides of the floating huts and footbridges. But as Agni walked on, he felt a gradual shift in the dynamic of the crowd as he moved closer to the center of the village and the docks that stretched out east of it, into the waters of Naho-Bay. At first, he couldn't put his finger on what it was, as the crowd seemed to move at their regular pace. But as he stopped in his tracks and closely observed the people around him, he realized that the direction they were moving in general was away from the docks and that those coming from there were more quiet and faster-paced then the other Matoran around. Considering the docks were where most of Ga-Koros goods were either brought into the village or shipped to the other Wahi, that was more than unusual. There should have been just as many or more Matoran heading towards the jetties than there were those heading back. Something was definitely up, but the Toa of fire couldn't locate the source of the perceived nervousness of the populace yet. Today just doesn't slow down, does it...,he thought to himself.Staying very alert, he started to walk again, making his way in the direction of the Marines headquarter. He could have thought of so many more pleasant things to do than that, but he had closed his case, which meant filing a report. And that meant dealing with the liason officer of Ga-Wahi, a sterotypical Ta-Koro native whom Jaller had handpicked. It wouldn't have surprised Agni if somebody had told him the two were related. Their sheer stubbornness was so equally great that that alone sufficed to suspect as much.But as he reached the large building housing the largest part of Ga-Koros finest, he realized there would be little time at all to talk to the liason. Officers were barking orders, Ga-Matoran were running around, forming into small teams, thoroughly arming themselves before rushing out the door and into the village. Agni did his best to keep out of their way as he made his way inside the building. He did not have to search long for the officer he had come to see. Once again he was in talks with multiple people at once, scribbling down notes on a parchment strapped to a wooden clipboard, asking short, precise questions in return and jutting down the important bits of the answers as fast as he could. It took him less than twenty seconds to get all the information from the sergeant he had been talking to, before moving on. When he spotted Agni, he glanced out the window at the sun-dial in the middle of the courtyard, before quickly approaching the Toa of fire. "Ah Agni, yes, good. Come along. As you can see we're in a hurry right now." he greeted him, not even stopping for a proper greeting. The Toa simply fell in line with the Matoran, following him as he walked, his eyes jumping between where he was walking and the notes on his clipboard."It's hard to miss; what happened?" Agni asked. They passed back out the front-door, where more marines still were gearing up and deploying into the village. Finally, the officer called over a messenger, handing him the notes, asking him to take them to Ta-Koro as quickly as possible, before turning to finally speak with the Toa. "We got an alarm from the docks; apparently one of your kind has been fighting some angel-like creature. We have one reported civillian casualty and lots of damage. We're trying to apprehend the ones responsible, but..." Agni had listened very carefully to the sitrep. When the officer didn't continue, he waited for a second, before asking: "But...?" The officer sighed. "I don't think we will. They just slip away too often. There's just too many of your kind running around these days. We get one superpowered being tearing up a village and before any law-enforcement can react two more are starting up their own crazy show somewhere else. At least we have witnesses this time. I'm headed out there myself right now. If you want to, you can come along."The Toa of fire didn't have to think about it. "Of course I will. It's my job, after all." The officer nodded. He quickly got rid of his writing utensils and changed them for his guard-shield and spear. A minute later, the Ta-Matoran and Toa were out the front-gate of the headquarter and headed towards the docks themselves, a visible plume of dust rising over the area. It was hard to miss. While before the Matoran had tried to get away from the scene, they were now coming back in small groups, to get a good look at the damage, as people always did when something terrible happened. The paths leading to the docks were still rather empty, but when the two officers got to where the fight had gone down, they were faced with a crowd of Ga-Matoran, spread in a large half-circle, blocking their path.The officer at his side sighed, but being a Toa had its advantages and when Agni started forcing a way through the crowd, the Ga-Matoran quickly parted and let the two of them pass. Marines already on the scene did their best to keep the bystanders and rubbernecks at bay. They let the two of them pass; and Agni finally got a good look at the remains of what had been a perfectly fine floating pad and pier not an hour earlier. Now that was gone, smashed and sunken to the bottom of Naho-Bay, taking a good portion of the pad they were on right now with it, as well as two huts. Water was rising and falling in their place, softly gurgling under their feet and where the walkway had been. Agni studied the scene carefully, keeping an eye on details. They torn edges of the pads were not molten, dissolved, straight-edged or in any way singed. That ruled out about five to six elements right away. Thinking, his eyes drifted up the sky. He was surprised to find them not just inhabitet by clouds or birds, but what seemed like a Toa with wings. But she, yes, definitely a female, flew off before he could get a long look. Very odd...His eyes lingered on the spot where he had seen her, until the Ta-Matoran spoke again. "Looks bad." the officed commented. Agni looked down at him and nodded. Then they were approached by a Marine. When Agni saw her he grinned. It was the same sergeant that had helped him and Valria to fight Telric. "Good to see you both." she greeted them informally. "Likewise, sergeant." Agni replied. The Ta-Matoran cleared his throat audibly. "How are we doing, sergeant?" he asked, all business now. The Ga-Matoran shrugged. "What you see is what you get. No sign of the Toa involved, and the winged one just flew off."The officer nodded. Agni could tell this was not the news he had hoped for. "Any idea who the ones involved are?" "If you're asking about little miss angel; I have not the slightest idea. Seems nobody got a good enough look at the gal. Must have been fast. What we do know though is that we've got a Toa of Iron on the scene and some of his metal as evidence plus enough witnesses to sketch a good mugshot. He got away for now, but he sure as Karzhani ain't getting into the villages without a good disguise anymore."Agni just made a 'hm'-sound. Iron had been on the list of possible elements that could do this kind of damage. It definitely explained the torn edges of the pad. The Ta-Matoran at his side nodded, satisfied. "Good, that's something to work with. Get that sketch done asap and we'll forward it to the other villages. Anything else you can tell me about this guy that I can let the other Koro know?"The Marine scratched the back of her head, frowning. "Well...I can't confirm this one-hundred percent, but quite a few witnesses said they saw a glowing mark on the guy...you know what I mean?"The officers expression darkened. "Yeah, I know...mark bearers."Agni raised his eyebrows. This was something new to him. "Mark bearers? Who are they?" he asked. The officer looked up to him. "You don't know them?" Agni just shook his head. "I was hunting down some sick psycho, as our good sarge can confirm...we had to chase him under the radar for so long, I have been missing out one quite a few things.""You don't say..." the Matoran said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "The bearers are another variety of your kind that's been making up the population of this island for the last year or so. I don't know what their shtick is, but each has some sort of mark on them, that gives them immense boosts in power. They glow when they activate and usually that results in messes like this one." the Matoran explained, pointing out the spot where the huts had been sunk.Agni sighed. "More trouble to watch out for then...good to know."The Ta-Matoran nodded. "Yeah. Keep an eye out for these crazies. Not a fan of strange Toa running wild anyway, but they really take the cake. Anyway, I think we're done here." He turned to the sergeant once more. "Let me know if you find anything else." She nodded "Aye. We'll get this place cleaned up in no time. Just get the word out about that Toa."The Toa and Matoran both nodded, said their goodbyes and turned to walk, making their way back to the Marines headquarters. Once there, the officer led Agni inside, down a few hallways, until they arrived in a small office, the walls covered in shelf-boards that were overflowing with scrolls and tablets, so many that the officer had apparently started organizing piles on the floor as well. The Toa of fire whistled, impressed. "Someone's been busy.""Ever since that crazy Toa of ice raised Karzhani in Ta-Koro and destroyed the hospital I have not had a break in this. You wouldn't believe half of these reports if I told you."Agni looked a bit incredulous. "The hospital..destroyed? When? How?""Several weeks back, I'll fill you in later. But first things first. You're not here to just catch up on what you've missed while chasing one bad guy." the Ta-Matoran said, sitting down at his desk. he indicated another chair for the Toa to sit on. The Toa took the seat and the Matoran pulled out several thin, blank tablets. One he had them ready and his stylus ready, he leaned forward, hands under his chin, eyeing the Toa with something between genuine interest and Schadenfreude."Well then...let's get started on your report on how you spent over a month AWOL while hunting down a single criminal, shall we?"Agni took a deep breath, collecting his thoughts. Oh Mata Nui, plase help me...he prayed and started to retell the story: "Well, quite a few weeks back, I was assigned to regular guard-duty. I was finishing my first patrol of the day, when I noticed a struggling Toa coming my way..."OOC: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Matoran Law-Enforcement in action! Or: Believable consequences of raising Karzhani in densely populated areas will get your infamous mug posted in every village.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror)"I see," said Merror, smiling to see his friends again. "Well, here I am! And here you are. And just in time, too."And to Merror's surprise, yet another familiar Toa arrived."Weta!" he said. "Well, the last couple of months haven't been easy on me. But now things are brightening up."Merror addressed all three of his old friends."My friends," he said, "with the help of Skeldan here, I have realised that I have been alone too long. What this island needs is a Toa Team. And who better to found it than - us?"Suddenly, Merror noticed something."Wait - Pirok. Where is Proditor?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Tyler, quick question: I am glad to see you and EW had a cool fight, but how did Dorian go from hiding underwater to making his way through the village undiscovered? Don't know about you, but iit's kinda hard to blend in when you're coughing blood ;)
OOC: He swam underneath the lilypads and support systems of and pulled himself up away from the docks, like I said in the IC. Also, glad to see that the Marines are doing something - Lord knows they should - but the people believe Dorian to be dead; otherwise, Anthyn would go after him and finish the job.IC: Reordin (Docks, Ga-Koro)Reordin, meanwhile, watched the chaos at the dock unfold as law enforcement swarmed the place like fireflyers; he wasn't sure if anyone noticed the lone Sanctum Guard officer, standing against the wreckage of a ruined hut and watching the investigation unfold, but at that moment, he didn't care. The air of chaos around the vicinity was enough to draw him in, make him curious, but nothing more. Not unless someone asked for his help would he offer to give any--Wait. No, that was wrong. What, could he not try and help any village but Ko-Koro?Look how that worked out for you at the Hive...Reordin shut down that inner voice and made his way to the edge of (what was left of) the pier, looking down into the water and wreckage with an unfathomable expression.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dehkaz"Hold on, slow down a minute," the Toa of Magntism said, holding up his hands in an effort to slow things down. "Kale, what's this about Toa Stones and such? And Dekal is okay, right?"IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa stood off to the side as it seemed that Fire-Toa-Skyra's-Friend was talking with his friends. Something about Toa Teams and other stuff.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry for my absence.IC: Tawara, Briani's HutTawara scrambled to her feet and backed away quickly. She stood to one side of the door, and drew her knife. "Is this Iris again?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Well, you said swimming under Ga-Koro while a crowd gathered overhead. That does not imply a change of direction or putting distance between Dorian and his exit-point. Might want to clarify that. And as far as I read, Anthyn, hovering overhead, was the one assuming suicide.IC:The tale lasted long, even though Agni tried to leave out the parts that were irrelevant to his report; and when he finally finished he felt both hungry and a bit exhausted. Going through all the memories, trying to relay them as best as possible and inevitably bringing back the emotions of each of them, without even having buried Mef yet, did not help either. It wasn't a physical feeling of being tired...more like, a mental and emotional one. "...then we abandoned the ship, and made our way back here with the Marines by morning." the Toa of fire ended his report. The Matoran across the table from him was still writing every word down faithfully, until he finished the last sentence, putting down his stylus afterwards. He rolled his wrist, trying to loosen it up again after holding the pen for such a long time. He was quiet at first, neither of them speaking, until eventually the Matoran coughed once and cleared his throat."That uhm...that was...uh, quite the story." he said, smiling awkwardly. He did not know how to speak to the Toa of fire, now having heard of everything he and his companions had gone through. "I uh...well, I guess I will forward this to the captain and...yeah. I'll do that. I think we're done here for now, unless there are any follow-up questions."Agni nodded and rose from his seat. He stretched his neck and shoulders as he stood, before turning towards the door to leave. As he was just stepping through it, the Matoran called out to him. "Agni..."The Toa stopped mid-step, turning halfway around again and looking back over his shoulder. "I,m...I mean, after hearing all this, I just wanted to say...I'm sorry."Agni nodded. "Thanks." was all he said. He felt a little choked up that moment and it was all he wanted to say. The liason didn't need to hear about heartbreaking stories, he had enough on his plate. Breathing deeply, Agni left the office behind him, walking through the corridors of the Marines base, until he stepped back out into the courtyard, where he drew in another lung full of the sea-air. It livened up his spirits again and helped him to focus. His thoughts went back to Joske shortly, but despite the length of his story, he wasn't sure if the other Toa of fire was awake yet. Well, he did leave a note. When he was ready and felt like it, he would certainly show up. The other thing on his mind was Mef's funeral. He hoped Valria and Kuyre were doing alright and were able to make all the necessary arrangements.In thoughts like that, the Toa of fire continued to aimlessly stroll across the courtyard.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Yasurek-Beach:Yasurek hopped into the dinghy and waited for the rest of the crew coming along to get in. "Let's get moving, people," he called to the group. It was time to get the show on the road.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Merror)The smile dropped from Merror's face."Pirok, I'm so sorry," he said. "What happened?"IC (Lohkar)Lohkar watched Yasurek get into the dinghy."That reminds me, lads," he said to his crew, "I never did show you the lovely new toy I got in Xa-Koro."While they had been talking, Lohkar had emptied the contents of his large pack, which held all the equipment he usually carried. He now hoisted one such object from where it had been slung at his back. It was gun-like in appearance, but at the end of the barrel there was a device that looked somewhat like the grappling hooks used to board enemy vessels.Lohkar gripped the contraption, aimed it at the Infernavika - and fired.The grapnel shot out through the air towards the ship, a thin but strong cable trailing behind it. After a few seconds, it struck the top of the Infernavika's mast, and sprang open, latched in place.Lohkar looked round at his crew, grinned, winked - and was suddenly yanked into the air as a powerful motor in the Grapnel Gun reeled in the cable at incredible speed. The Lesterin laughed in exhilaration as he sped towards his ship.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Beach:Yasurek watched Lohkar soar off to the ship with annoyance and a tinge of envy. He turned to the rest of the crew on the beach. "Alright, since our captain has decided that riding in a dinghy is just not cool enough, the rest of us should get over there now before he ditches us or something. Not that he will since we're his only crew, but you never know with pirates. Let's go people!"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Pirok"This guy, a 'Mystix' or something, he used magnetism to pull the Tryna off me. He didn't have a chance. I brought him back to Le-Koro, arranged with Matau to get him a proper burial." Pirok sighed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Stannis agreed with Aurax. "We can't know where the others are at this moment, but we still have to go almost door-to-door on this island if we are to get the team together. This isn't like before where I can wait for everyone to come to me; in this case we have to go find them, wherever they may be." He got up and put his pike away on his back. "Now let's go into the village before nightfall. The sun is already waning."
IC, Aurax: Aurax nodded and walked with his two companions into the village. "Okay, I'll go and head down this street towards the marketplace. I think if would be best if you, Stannis, go look in the residential area- You're the best with people. Lepridan, you can go whichever way Stannis and I don't." Aurax looked at Stannis. "Is this plan fine with you?"

IC: (Tarcvor/Outside Medical Hut, Ga-Koro)All this talk of dead Toa and 'Mystix' was making Tarc's head buzz. The young Toa, who was content to let the old friends catch up, stood off to the side. However, he listened intently. And as he listened, he mentally berated himself he straying far from society for the past couple of months. It pained him to be so very ignorant.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Ic: Stannis merely nodded and pointed in the opposite directions, meaning the directions Aurax and Lepidran would go. "Nine o'clock, tomorrow morning, town market square. I'll meet you two there." Simple directions, simple idea; chance of actually finding the other Chosen Ones in the village? slim. Still, it was a directive he had to pursue. They could have been in any of the villages, and this just so happened to be the one Stannis was in now."Well, time to go door-to-door like some missionary drone," he muttered to himself in a low voice.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: OnuzekThe hulking titan, not liking the current topic of dead friends and stuff, decided to try and change the subject. A huge grin speading across his face, Onuzek waved a massive arm, and said to Merror, "Onuzek's name is Onuzek! Is Fire-Toa Skyra's friend? Onuzek is Skyra's friend, too!"The hulking Ba-Toa was almost glowing with excitement. So... Many... New... Friends!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JikalJikal stood, and stumbled. He didn't know what had activated his Mark. He probably never would.But it was stronger then it ever had been, and when he tried to support himself with another wall, it was torn apart.
IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroAs Briani facepalmed in frustration, speaking to Tawara as she did so. "I don't know. Hopefully not." Kitsune ran to help Jikal, trying to support him with her element, making his gravity lessen so that he moved slowly, unable to put enough force to cause considerable in any blow or movement. That done, she tried to help him up. Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I grinned, "Oh you know...the usual, finding villains to yell at and beat up and such..." As I was saying this more old friends started to show up, it was like a spontaneous reunion...it was great! "Ah Weta, Pirok! Nice to see ya!" As Merror mentioned forming a Toa team I hesitated for a moment, I had to admit I'd never been a real good team player but...if Merror wanted to give it a shot... "A Toa Team huh? Eh...sure, why not? It might be nice change of pace for me."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JikalJikal's face was dumb and glazed, overwhelmed by the sheer bliss his Mark was putting out. Even in the decreased gravity, his movements still contained more force than they should. He stumbled again when Kitsune helped him up, causing the ground to shake slightly. Unbeknownst to him, a new mark began to glow on his forearm.7:00:00:00

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tarnok, Ga-KoroTarnok sighed quietly, from the back of his Ussal. At the moment, he was randomly wandering the village in search of an inn. He'd left his defeated opponent unconscious aboard the ship, and left. There wasn't any reason for him to stay.Over the course of the fight, everyone left. And some of them after bringing bad tidings, too. Squad seven was all but gone. Sulov and Mussiki had been exiled, Kol was still gone and presumed dead..... Rubigo hadn't been seen in quite a while..... In fact, he Gavarm and Ulyism were the only ones left.Great. Even if we did get new members, we're finished. We've lost all of our best people. With Sulov, we lost our best tactician and motivator, with Kol we lost our strong support, and with Rubigo we lost our engineering capability.....Another sighed was released into the cool air. Whoever they bring in won't be as good as Sulov. And knowing the top brass, and what Sulov did, they'll probably replace him with someone they can control. Who won't tolerate any deviation from the set path. They won't want to take any risks.And none of this is in the best interest of the citizens of Onu-Koro. If they were thinking of them, they would have kept Sulov. Squad seven is finished. Maybe it's time to face the facts.OOC: Tarnok open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Merror)"Of course!" Merror said. "Introductions. Skeldan, these are Skyra, Pirok and Weta, old friends of mine. My friends, this is Skeldan, Toa of Ice."A wry smile snuck onto the side of his mouth."The straw that broke the Dikapi's back..."Then Merror looked over to see the shy Toa of Stone, standing away from the others. He went over to him, smiling amicably."What was your name?" he asked gently. "And is there anything I can do for you?"

IC (Weta): "Good to meet you", Weta said to Skeldan, shaking the other toa's hand. "And that's too bad about Proditor. I never really knew him when he was truly alive, but he was the nicest undead zombie I've ever met." Once he had said it, he realised that it wasn't much of a complement, but he decided not to worry - it was the spirit of the thing that mattered. "But if you're forming a toa team now, I'd happily join up. I've just finished rounding up the last of Pulses bells, so I don't have anywhere else to be right now - destiny at work, maybe." He proudly held up the bell he had just retrieved for the other toa to see.

ppg2.png

IC: TarnokFinally, he brought Helios to a stop. "What are we going to do, Helios? We are still on vacation."He patted the Ussal on his shell, and received a quiet coo in response. "Maybe we should just go home. We're as useless out here as wings on a Takea."He sighed again, and directed Helios toward the dark tunnels of Onu-Koro.OOC: Tarnok to Onu-Koro.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kitsune, Ga-Koro"What's going on?" Kitsune asked, helping Jikal to stabilize himself.Raion had waken up, and his hands were firmly grasped on the hilt of his sword as he slowly walked over, keeping control over the earthen floor of the hut. OOC: Is something going on with the Mark Bearers (I don't follow that plot)? Or is this just something happening with Jikal?

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: It's a twist Tyler made for all the Bearers. I'll find the post and link it, but in short; as it currently stands, Jikal has one week to live. At best, he can only by himself some time.IC: Jikal"It's the Mark high," Jikal said, more than a trace of euphoria in his voice. "But it's never been this strong...."6:24:59:50

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: For all the bearers? That's surprising. It seems like quite a Mark Bearers are people's most used characters (Tank, Dorian, etc.)IC: Kitsune, Ga-Koro"Do you think you can control it?" Kitsune asked. Jikal had just smashed through a couple walls; She wanted to make sure he wouldn't break the others if he tried to sit down, or lean against something.

pNNgXax.jpg