Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:I can't remember, is KNI on hiatus?Sorry about the late reply, had to go do a couple things.IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsUtu didn't say anything, nor did he make a move to attack or back off. The pair just kind of looked at each other for a moment. Utu broke the standoff by licking his lips quickly before speaking, "You're right, I'm not here to kill you."The Mark Bearer of Fear dropped his cloak. "You failed me, whether you meant to or not. I'm just here to teach you a lesson."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"Never stop to talk to dead friends on the side of the road?" I asked, merely stretching and generating two straight razors underneath my long sleeves, so Utu couldn't see them. I didn't plan to kill the guy; I liked him. But there was no way - I repeat, nooooo way - that I was going to let him get the best of me. Not after all the anger I needed to vent post-fight with Anthyn. Post-Nikarra. Post-Tank. Post-Utu.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsDeath was not the desirable outcome for either of the Bearers. Dorian needed to be sure where his loyalties lay, and if his loyalties get Utu killed. Simply, Dorian should've been there, could've been there. But he wasn't. Utu rolled his shoulders as he breathed in deeply, closing his eyes.Oh.His Mark started to glow faintly, a small amount, but fulfilling to a Toa that hadn't felt the euphoria in a couple months. His eyes lazily opened, obviously enjoying the Mark's activation, "It has been a long time since."He breathed in and out, getting his lungs going, "I'm genuinely sorry I've had to come to this," Utu reared back, telegraphing a punch the head, instead, planting a foot to Dorian's chest.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Streets, Ga-Koro)First off, let me state it for the record of public opinion: this was horse****. If Utu really wanted me to stick around, then I would've, because I didn't have any other pressing loyalties at the time; it was his choice, as leader, to let me wander off, and the fact that I came back the night he was murdered was just rotten luck on both our parts. Let me also state that I did feel slightly bad about doing this, because despite Utu's obvious size advantage, he had been dead or comatose for months now, and he was obviously still getting used to fighting post-resurrection, at least against a skilled opponent.So his feint was visible from a mile away, and I swiveled cleanly to the side and caught the kick with one hand, taking Utu and tossing him - which took a lot of energy both physical and mental, I'll have you know, the guy was a tank - down the street a couple yards, where he hit the pavement hard and hopped back up after a second. I didn't give the Mark Bearer of Fear any breathing room; instantly, I was in front of him, sending a hit to the valley about an inch and a half from the bend of his elbow and immobilizing his right arm for about two seconds. A quick punch to his outstretched left arm rendered it defenseless, as well, and I ended the attack with a swift kick to the diaphragm.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Constructman, you realize that Dorian, at least, is keeping his mark covered over?IC-Praggos:However, as Valja watched, Praggos again popped up, his eyes crossed slightly, and the alcohol obvious on his breath."Look, it'sh you again," he slurred. "I'd recommend you *hic* leave, miss," he growled.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsUtu had seen the third strike coming. Dorian may have been a professional, but he still had an ego. An ego that made fighting a show. And in every act of a show, you had to end with a big finisher. Utu tightened his stomach, enough for the hit not to knock his breath out, but not enough for the pain to be moot.Utu pushed up with his powerful legs, standing up and at the same time knocking Dorian in the chin with his head. Before Dorian could recover or fall over, Utu reached out weakly, grabbing Dorian's leg causing him to trip backwards as Utu lifted up. Dorian's waist being the center of the hinge, Dorian rotated, his head smacking into the ground as Utu lifted his leg up.The Mark Bearer of Fear dropped the leg as he dropped his own body, letting his weight do most the work for his next strike. Utu swung his arm downwards, aiming for Dorian's ribs.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)Gotcha.I put my powerful arms up in an x-formation and caught Utu's blow, pushing forward with a massive reserve of strength; hopping up, vivacious and light, I watched as Utu took a second to stand, only to be immediately felled as I whipped out one of one of my straight razors and slammed its handle, thick and metallic, into the back of Utu's skull, right underneath where the top of his vertebrae met his head. The Toa of Ice went down, down, down, and hit the ground hard, and instantly I was on the ground as well, a layer of iron coated around my hand - to prevent being bitten, handy little trick - as I put him in a sleeper hold, squeezing the nose and mouth of the dazed Toa of Ice and waiting for him to lose consciousness so I could go home...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi StreetsUtu struggled for a moment before reaching up, grabbing onto Dorian's back with one hand. Utu froze the Iron around Dorian's mouth and gripped it with his free hand. With all his strength the Toa of ice lifted up and forwards, pulling Dorian off his back, slamming him into the ground. He gripped the ice hand and squeezed, cracking the Iron, starting next on the bones in his hand.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

​IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)i pushed myself up and hopped onto my feet, brushing a fleck of blood off my sport shirt and cracking my neck as I observed Utu. I needed to take him down more permanently. I had to bring on unconsciousness; my original strikes to the arms had done some good, and it was obvious that the back of his head was a weak point that could easily be exploited. I just had to do what I had practiced so much in fights with Brykon, Anthyn, Tank, and so many others: keep on moving.I ducked easily under Utu's next advance, and a memory of my fight with Anthyn came back: opponent clotheslines, I duck under, and aim a blow at the base of the spine. With Utu, there were no wings to worry about, so after catching his legs with the insides of my feet to prevent a backwards kick, I aimed a hard blow into one of his vertebrae before performing a three fingered thrust with my Protosteel digits into the base of Utu's skull, already starting to bruise from my previous blow.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ValjaValja had had enough. These two fools were trashing the place over some, well, she didn't now what they were arguing about, but she had always taught her matoran to not fight one another simply because they disagreed with each other. Whoever owned this bar wasn't going to be very happy about this. The city police were also going to be riled up about these two stone apes. The fighting had to stop, one way or another, and it had to be stopped NOW. Swinging her badge of office around and charging it with electricity, she snuck behind Utu and swung.IC: MerlaMerla had also seen the two toa arguing and basically causing a mess. She gestured to Slannak, Kaithas, Joske, Agni, Cael, and any nearby bystanders to help her while she decided to do the city a favor and give Dorian a less than comfortable water massage on his head. "People of Ga-Koro," she said out loud. "We have laws here, and these two gentlemen are breaking them. They are disturbing the peace, damaging city property, and assaulting one another. Shall we continue to let them fight on and cause this ruckus?" A cry of no rose up from the crowd. "Or shall we apprehend these two and preserve the peace?" A cheer rose up from the crowd as some of them rushed forward to take down Utu and Dorian.

OOC:Eh. I can roll with it.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi StreetsUtu staggered before turning around to face Dorian again, now noticing the people around him had started to advance on them. He was then struck from the back by somebody. The signature feeling of electricity danced up and down Utu's body before he turned around to face his attacker. Still slightly dazed from Dorian's strike, Utu growled. His Mark pulsating more now. He took a step towards his would-be-assailant and struck at her. Utu threw up a wall of Ice separating the two.He turned around again, creating a wall of sharp ice around Dorian and him. A large Matoran was somehow still in the now miniature area. Utu promptly picked him up by the neck, bringing his eyes to Utu's. The Mark Bearer of Fear hissed, "You might be the fastest of the group, but you aren't the brightest of your pals."Utu roughly threw the Matoran into the ice wall, knocking him out, maybe breaking a couple bones. Utu cracked his knuckles before advancing on Dorian again.Aaaand preparing to edit.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)SLAM!An iron wall rose up behind me, cutting off everyone who might have wanted to take a swing at me as I ducked Utu's next attack and swung an elbow into the back of his ribs, where his kidney would be; with the angry crowd unsuccessfully trying to push through the thick metal wall, I took a second to examine my head and shirt."This was like a 350 widget shirt, man," I bemoaned. "Prick move."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Merla"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as she sent a torrent of water over the iron and ice walls and tried to bind the two to the ground. Her cries triggered a response from some Ga-Koro guard members nearby and they went to gather reinforcements.IC: ValjaValja flew into a wall. She reminded herself that she wasn't a toa anymore before passing out.

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsUtu chuckled a little as he stepped towards Dorian, freezing his leg in place. Before reaching him, Utu had frozen the rest of his too, minus his head. Utu woundup, and with a massive roundhouse kick, smashed Dorian's ice "armor" and sending him into the wall next to him. He moved over to the rubble of shattered ice and Dorian getting up. Utu quickly picked him up and smashed his back into the wall.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"Utuuuuu!" I moaned, standing up and wiping away some blood from my lip with my free hand. "I...really...wanna kill the people outside."I swung my legs up and wrapped them around Utu's waist, throwing myself into a midair spin and knocking Utu off balance for just a second; Utu and I tumbled to the ground, and I landed on top of the Toa of Ice. He managed to land a quick punch into my jaw before I pinned his hands with metal bonds from the ground as I squeezed down on the pressure points behind both sides of his jawbone, creating a sharp pain through his head and squeezing harder and harder.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: VranaThere was sounds of something rather chaotic going on nearby, along with a shout for the guards. That was bad, very, very bad. As far as he knew, he wasn't supposed to even be inside of the village. He wasn't sure why someone was calling the guards, but it didn't really matter. He had to leave the area, fast. He could show the locket to Cadias at a later time, for now it was time to get out. He grabbed onto the Toa's arm, trying to pull him outwards from the village. "We need to leave. Now."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsUtu roared in pain, trying desperately to get Dorian off of him. Breathing heavily, and bleeding the Toa of ice froze the bonds again, shattering the one on his left, he went for another strike to the jaw which Dorian stopped. Same with the right. With no arms Utu brought his head up strong and heavy, smashing into Dorian's face, knocking him backwards.Utu groggily got to his feet, "We'll kill them later."He chuckled, before spitting out blood. Dorian was just about to his feet. Utu readied himself and charged at him, tackling him full on. The pair smashed through a wall of the alley, ending up in a library of some kind. The pair got up amidst the rubble of the wall and the books. Utu's head and everything else groaned in pain, and Utu expected something similar was being felt by Dorian."Had enough?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Library, Ga-Koro)"Whether I have or not," I panted, "we gotta split up. Marines'll be here in a minute, and we didn't beat death just to end up rotting away in a prison cell. I'll catch up with you in the morning or something: from there, we figure out a plan."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cadias"I quite agree." Gently, he grabbed Vrana's hand. "Calm down. Act normal. Running will only draw attention, yes? We can put on speed once we're out of sight." Glancing back, he added, "I doubt that they're after us, anyway. It's not like we've done anything."Calmly, the Toa walked through the sand. Inwardly, his heart was pounding, but he wouldn't have admitted that to anybody. Did I do anything? I'm almost certain that I didn't.... did Vrana do something? I'll have to ask, but that can wait....

OOC: Calling a tarakava herd to draw attention away from Utu and Dorian and rectify my mistakesIC: MerlaMerla continued to try to apprehend Utu and Dorian when suddenly, she saw the waters bubbling. A serpent-like snout emerged from the water, followed by several more. "TARAKAVA! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!! !!!" she screamed. "Forget about these troublemakers;stop the rahi!" The mob and the guard moved in on the tarakava herd; totally forgetting Dorian and UtuOOC Fight in peaceEDIT: Making it something simplerIC: MerlaMerla suddenly realized it was just a simple brawl and called off the attack. The mob was already moving away thinking the effort a waste of time and blood. She ducked behind a corner an d ran into some guard members. "Sorry, I overreacted," she said. "Nevermind those two. Next time, I should wait until I'm fully sober before trying to be a hero."OOC: The guard's not after you two anymore.

Edited by Constructman

IC: VranaFight or flight, and fighting certainly wasn't an option. How Cadias could speak of being calm was fine and all, but he must have somehow forgotten the very large pair of wings that Vrana possessed. Drawing attention was not a very challenging thing to do, running just meant getting out faster. Sure, he could fly... but what if it caught the attention of the guards? Running was clearly the best option, though not an easy one with a Toa of plasma acting as an anchor. "You, maybe not. But I don't want to be caught within village borders. Wretched Matoran vermin, it's all their fault..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro LibraryUtu spat up more blood nodding slowly. Dorian was right. He wiped his mouth and kicked aside some of the books he was standing in. Moving towards the actual entrance of the building, Utu pushed aside the angry librarian on their way to the front desk.Upon walking out of the library Utu nodded to Dorian respectfully. His cloak was not something he needed. Not when the pair needed to disappear. He didn't need to ask where they would be meeting. He would find Dorian. Or Dorian would find him. It was always hard to tell with Dorian.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: CadiasIf Vrana were looking at Cadias' face, he might have seen the angry expression that appeared for just an instant, or have noticed the Toa's jaw clenching momentarily. "Don't say that." Cadias' voice had an unusual edge to it.He couldn't get that Ta-Toa's speech out of his mind. I've failed as a Toa... utterly failed..... I have incredible powers, yet I don't use them.......

IC: VranaSomething struck Vrana about Cadias' anger. Nothing truly alarming, but slightly unnerving nonetheless. He found that he didn't care. He had been warned by someone with the power to char him in an instant, but he didn't even care. "Why? Because you were once one of their worthless kind? Does it matter what you were? What matters is what you are now. You're not one of them, their blindly selfish and heartless way don't hold you. You're free, free to be what you want to. They can accept Toa, they aren't afraid of you. But look at me, and they see a monster, a creature out of their nightmares. They don't look past the appearance, Cadias. That is all they ever care about. Look different, and you are merely a Rahi to be worked until you are no longer of use, then abandoned.""They act as though they are superior to everything, and trample anything they see as below them. Once it has been used for at it can, it is nothing more than garbage. But I'm not useless, not some tool to be disposed of. I'm different, I look unlike anything they've seen. They think everything should focus upon merely them, with everything else as a small stepping stone on their path. Once stepped upon, it is no longer needed." He flexed his wings, starting to feel anger building within him. Rage, hatred, fueled by the Matoran."Even Toa only have a place for so long. What happens when all the fighting ends, Cadias? What use to then will you be then? Plasma destroys, it is not safely warming like fire, nor can it create. Then what do you think will happen to you? Will they praise you as a hero when you can't provide them with what they want, or will they merely toss you aside as they have done in the past?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias waited until they had walked a fair distance into the jungle. Then, his anger and frustration exploded into action, as he drew his sword and slammed it into a stump. "It's not that!" He gave the sword a quick twist, widening the crack it had made in the wood. After a moment, while he regained control of his emotions, he pulled the blade out and sheathed it.When he spoke, his voice was quiet. "The word Toa is more than a species name, Vrana. It's a title- a symbol of honor, courage, sacrifice. A title I don't deserve."He pointed toward the village. "The reason that the Matoran are selfish, Vrana, is because it's one of the few ways they can protect themselves. It wasn't like this, back when the Mata arrived. Because they knew that they were cared for. Looked after. And so, they cared for and looked after others."But now? The Toa are selfish- myself included. Our duty is to protect the Matoran, and yet we don't. We've been granted this power for a reason, and yet, we never fulfill that reason. Now the Matoran must look after themselves- something they can't do, now that the Makuta has gained so much power. Now, even Toa can't fight him. The reason they abandoned you, Vrana, is because the Toa abandoned them. I abandoned them." As suddenly as he had started, the Toa stopped. There was a brief pause."I'm a failure, Vrana. And perhaps, if I wasn't, this island would be a better place."

IC, Perkahn:(Inn, Ga-Koro)Ga-Koro was not Ta-Koro or Po-Koro. Its alleyways and streets did not boast buildings towering above them, because, what with the village's construction on lilypads, you couldn't really build high up for fear of it collapsing. Effectively, "street" was a very unusual term due to the structure of the town. Much, much more usually it was a square and a bridge leading to another square. Therefore, pretty much anything that happened in the village streets was open for the public to know. From the one-storied building that was the inn, Perkahn definitely could not see clearly what was going on a few blocks away, but if iron walls suddenly emerge from the ground, that's not something you don't notice in such a town."Grochi, Tarcvor, you go collect those people. Sergeant Airu, I get a hunch we should investigate this," he said, nodding towards that little chaos in the village, grabbing a minimal amount of his weaponry, and hastily making his way out the door.

OOC: Is Kaimaen still with Kehua?IC:Kehua and the strange Kaimaen had been walking for quite a while now, since the Tarakava attack and moved through the jungles surrounding Ga-Koro and into the grassy plains stretching out behind. To the east the mountain-range of Ihu rose from the horizon majestically, a cool breezy coming down from its flanks. And to the north, they could see the land turn more brown and eventually yellow in the distance, where the Po-Wahi deserts began. The two Toa followed the well-worn path inland, until they came to a crossing where they changed direction and headed that way, to Po-Koro.OOC: Kehua and Kaimaen (?) to Po-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dorian (Casa Shaddix, Ga-Koro)By the time the first wave of the cleanup crew had arrived, I was a phantom, long dissipated in the breeze...or so it would seem. In reality, I had made my way out shortly after Utu and slipped through a series of side alleys leading me to a series of beach houses in the direction of the docks. I had long been tossing this idea over in my head, but after careful deliberation - and a couple drinks and getting my head bashed in a bit - I decided that the best thing to do was just buy a beach house. So, sure enough, I walked into the nearest property, a multi-story property with a convenient little home zipline between floors, posh rugs, and a neat little pool in the center of the foyer.I could so get used to this, I thought, dropping a large sum of widgets at the door as I went and plopping down on the couch.OOC: This beach house, by the way, is the one that used to belong to Riaril. Check back in one of Kughii's earlier ICs for more info.IC: Airu (Library, Ga-Koro)Speaking of the cleanup crew..."We lost both of them," snapped Airu irritably as she looked around. "And I know Dorian was here. I have his scent.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KynaeraNighttimeDocks, Ga-KoroThe ferry ponderously glided into the wharf. Ship crews quickly set the ferry in a stable position by the docks with plenty of ropes before the exit ramp was lowered to wooden planks and several waving Matoran and Toa. The lily pad town of Ga-Koro floated directly beside the piers. Kynaera was the first to stride off the boat, stretching her arms over her head and bending her torso first to the left, then to the right to work out any kinks in her muscles. Her hood rested upon her shoulders, leaving her face open to the air: Hiding her identity here would do nothing but portray her as suspicious.A ways past the piers lay houses placed along the coast. A very familiar back strode across the front lawn of one and disappeared in the front door.Kynaera glanced back as the other Daedra filed off the ferry. They could do without her for several minutes.After passing the fish markets and boat houses crowded around the piers, Kynaera's brisk pace brought her to the proper beach house in half a minute. She rapped coolly on the door."Dorian? I know you're in there."

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Dorian (Casa Shaddix, Ga-Koro)I groaned, trying not to smile as I imagined Kynaera's look of righteous fury when she realized I wasn't immediately at her beck and call. Slowly, I stood up and opened the door, wiping away some blood haphazardly and turning my big, flirty blue eyes at Kynaera."Hey, you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Perkahn:(Ga-Koro Streets)Perkahn's gaze narrowed on Airu, and then on the surrounding area as he threw a glance over the crowd that seemed like they had gathered here for the sole reason of observing... whatever happened here, with the iron wall and all."You sure? It certainly doesn't seem likely for him to come back to the very village he was supposedly 'killed' in. Not to mention we snagged Nikarra from here, too. You'd think he'd think it dangerous."The crowd was dispersing, so, Perkahn, wasting not one second, took to work.The Toa of Iron grabbed a passerby by the wrist, ignoring and defying the possibility that he might scare her and she might call for help. "Toa of Iron, wearing a mask in the shape of a Hau. Seen one?""Y-yes! That's one of them who were in the fistfight," the Ga-Matoran, slightly surprised, replied. When Perkahn nodded in a manner that basically said, 'Continue', she added, "Don't know what happened to him. A few people tried stopping the brawl, and the Toa of Iron raised a wall to protect himself from the crowd. After, when the wall fell apart, he was gone."Perkahn muttered a few words of gratitude and nodded, sending her away. He turned back to Airu, an expression lost in the intermediary between stern and calm on his face."Looks like you're right. Dorian's somewhere here. And I can bet my wife's hereditary family necklace that he's not left the Wahi."