Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SahreaI felt a bit better with the Toa's sword out of sight. "Right, it might be bet-"I stopped as I heard the sound of a blade cutting through the air behind me. Spinning around, I caught the weapon on my blade, pushed it away, and pushed the large Skakdi away with a kick to his stomach. "As I was saying, it might be better for you to go somewhere else offering your services," I said to the Toa. I added, after a moment's consideration "Yeah... Gotta go!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: Kakaru"Right." Kakaru peered over the vortixx-skakdi pair into the bar and narrowly avoided a mug in the face. He decided to opt for the safer route of finding work; picking locks until some decided to hire or kill him."Good luck with the, uh, running. Sounds awful."

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Sahrea"Yeah... Good luck finding... work, I guess..." I said to the green-armored Toa, following Hubertus' example and going around Kakaru and out the door. Best not to be in the bar... Especially since we started the fight in the first place. Besides, after this, no one was really going to remember us.Hopefully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Hau Karda remnants from Kumu Islets.IC: ZealokanHe stepped of the ferry and set off at a brisk pace to the hospital. 'Mata Nui, this village is massive. This'll take forever.'IC: Payiges'So, let me get this straight. I'm on an island named after the Great Spirit, in some random village hospital, and someone brought me in here, only to leave a few minutes later?''Pretty much. You were in pretty bad shape, heart rate and breathing all over the place.' The nurse lay a hand on Payiges' shoulder. 'Don't worry, you're fine now.'She shivered, and hugged herself tightly. 'Bleedin' heck, it's cold. You got a jacket or something?''All we have are these robes. Feel free to take them, they were left lying around by someone.''Thanks for that. And everything.'The nurse smiled and nodded, as Payiges put on the robes and pulled up the hood, walking out of the hospital and in the general direction of Onu-Wahi.Meanwhile, a certain Silver Toa passed her as she exited, striding right up to the reception desk.'Hi, my friend is in here, have you seen her?'OOC: Payiges to Onu-Wahi.
IC: "You were inhere earlier today, weren't you?" Tthe receptionist asked, looking Zealokan up and down. "You brought in that girl who lost her mind. Well, she's just left. Went out of town and started walking inland, that's all I know. But don't worry, she was in perfect bodily health. The girls did a good job of patching her up"."Oh, brother" Dekuna groaned. The team was falling apart around him, and now this? It was just about enough to make him scream. He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. They would find Payiges, and bring her back. After all, that was how the Hau Karda had come together - on a series of search and rescue missions, the last one of which was after Payiges. He hoped they wouldn't also end that way.

ppg2.png

IC: Bahokosar continued to absorb the iron little by little. Plenty of time to concentrate. The pain in his neck was a numbing one, like the feeling that hangs over a tired man. He ignored it. "Any day now, Sorapak.""Hum...hmm...drink up me hearties, yo-ho..." Sorapak whistled a tune and sang a few times while searching...ah, that one. That little shape he usually had on his face constantly. It was strange, he found, not to have it. Annoying to not have it, and yet his head felt a lot less heavy. "It's in a cabinet made of the same stuff as all the walls and roads in this Koro. Probably guarded."Bahokosar sensed metal disturbances approaching in his absentminded, clear-headed concentration. "The guards be approaching! Now!" He used the energy he had gathered to simply blow the bars up into little filings."Run!" Sorapak helped his partner up, then helped him run. "We go for a ship. Any ship. All it needs to be capable of doing is sailing a short ways out of this place!" Bahokosar grabbed Jianzha on their way out. "Aye! Get up, ye lily-livered drunkard! Yer worse than Sorapak!" He activated his mask to regain the strength to stand and run, keeping his neck straight and rigid. They bolted through the prison."This way!" Sorapak turned them forcibly at a corner. "We are not leaving without my effects. I am a captain!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SahreaI stopped for a moment, almost completely freezing position. "Uhhhh...." I said, not having given what we were going to do next much thought."Err.... Maybe.... Ummm....."I was clueless, and sighed, releasing myself from my frozen state, "You wouldn't happen to have any ideas...?" I asked hopefully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sahrea"Alright then, sounds good," I said, liking that idea. Mostly because I couldn't remeber the last time I had something to eat. Well, it didn't have to be that long ago, seeing as I only remembered a few days back...Amnesia really, really sucks sometimes. "Right," I said, glancing around, "So, where to get something to eat?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sahrea"Alright. Either you bend the universe to your will or you're extremely lucky. I can't decide yet," I said to the Vortixx, walking towards the restaurant. Just the smell coming from inside pulled me closer like magnetism.I might not be able to remember the last time I ate, but my stomach could. And it had been a while.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)There he was, a hatchet poised in his hand, his greatsword swinging at his side. Raion advanced casually, his face perfectly composed.The Matoran began to scream as she attempted to push her way through the crowded streets. "MURDER! MURDERER! MURDERER!" Some of the pedestrians ran away. Most remained behind, but gave Tawara a wide berth. Perfect. Of course, with Tawara's luck, the screaming would probably attract additional psychopaths eager to join in on the carnage, and the Ni-Matoran would be dealing with not one but five or six potential murderers. Still, with the crowd parted, she stood a better chance of outrunning them.Suddenly, a Toa with gray-green armor grasped Tawara by the arm and attempted to restrain her. "Are you all right, little--?"Tawara bit him on the hand. His grip loosened, and she broke free, sprinting even faster than before. Had that Toa intended to kill her? Probably not, but even so, she couldn't be slowed down. As she ran, the Matoran attempted a winding and unpredictable path through the streets, hoping that she might lose Raion. She continued to scream, and moved through the path the crowd made for her.OOC: Aargh, sorry for my absence. Look at me pestering everyone to post and then not doing so myself.Also, I've been meaning to ask this: How much, physiologically, are the BZPRPG characters like canon Bionicle characters? A lot of description makes it sound as though they're basically just oddly-colored humans (the BZPRPG characters, not the canon ones). I keep hearing about them wearing human clothes or removing their armor to reveal skin underneath. Am I missing something? My impression was always that if you removed a Matoran's armor, then his/her guts came with it.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Ic: KakaruKakaru could always tell a thief when he saw one. It was always apparent in the way they walked, the subtle glances to the left or right, the purpose and slight speed in their walk. More obvious than these, however, was the battered Kolhii stick carried by the lanky Po-Matoran with the orange stripe. Naturally Kakaru never underestimated his potential opponents, but it was apparent that, though this matoran may have been a figter to some degree, he was certainly not a Kolhii player. That along with his other behavioural tics suggested that the stick was stolen.Kakaru quickly and quietly ran up alongside the matoran, then tried to make small talk without being too blunt."So, why did you steal it?"Aw, Karz.

hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: LOL. Fun entry KooKoo. Let's see where this leads. :evilgrin:BTW: the orange stripe is currently painted over. :PI'm putting the last post I made that I'm retconning too here:

Hafja almost shouted for glee into the evening air as the gate rose before him, its monolithic structure transporting from one side a rough world to another of civilization. A small fist pump was all the rough world got, however. Here we go... Sucking in another breathe, Hafja limped up and passed through the gate, the marine's beginning their evening routine of locking the place down. His good eye monitored their activity with the precision of a sleeping yo-yo lazily drifting through the air. The lily-pad street squished slightly beneath his feet as he strolled from the entrance towards the main market, a place of large hustle and bustle even as the moon rose. Only when the sun was fully gone would the shop keepers empty their stores and pull the mats across their windows. It was summer. He had plenty of time.Night progressed, finding Hafja alone on the docks. The fishers were out at sea, barely visible by the silver light drifting from the heavens. Although his feet were lapped by the water, Hafja's mind was a torrent of precision. I have six days to locate an Inky and get news on this time stamp. I also have to get one of the them to talk... This could get interesting. He pushed himself up again from sitting, letting the kohlii stick act as a cane for a while longer. He nodded, and sleep beckoned. Inns are closed right now, so I'll just go to a tea house or something and waste a few hours. Maybe my wasting will produce some gold.His hands slammed the table, big fists of fiery fury. In his drunkedness, the skakdi of flame reached forward for the kohlii player next to him, a big sloppy grin across his face. "Say that again you little punk."Hafja rolled his good eye and slapped the skakdi's hand away. A feat of strength given his size. "I said ye should be payin' fer' yer' own drinks." The skakdi popped a shoulder muscle, moved his neck slightly. Just cause I don't got no coin don't mean I need to listen to this pipsqueak berate me. He tensed slightly in the dawn air of the open tea shop, then pounced. Well, more like flopped forwards over the barstool. Hafja fell off his seat, scurrying off towards a more open area on his back; a fish on dry land. The lumbering smile came forwards again after righting himself, placing his taloned foot on Hafja's chest. "Gotcha' now, punk." He crowed in a drunken slur. His face was flushed with rage, and the tell-tale mashing of too many incoherent thoughts. Hafja growled as his ribcage was pressured, his right hand attempting to stave off the inevitable squashing. Wriggling beneath the might of the skakdi, Hafja threw his shoulders upwards, creating a slight opening as the different vector forces collided, then shifted on his side, quickly dispelling the tension and rolling out from underneath the vice grip. He scrambled across the bamboo floor for a brief moment, good eye darting across the empty chairs for an advantage. Nothing. The Skakdi lumbered forwards: twos steps and he was upon the matoran once more in a game of cat and sometimes-mouse. Suddenly, the skakdi stopped. He stared at the empty floor, inspecting its detail, the subtle patterns in the laid wood. It was a good floor, something a carpenter like him would take pride in buil--*whonk*Hafja stood on the bar, proud of his throwing skills as the iron tea pot he'd been drinking from smacked square into the back of the skakdi's skull, causing a "lights out time" for the fiery drunk. With a hop, he landed on a barstool, letting it over balance and gracefully carry him to the floor with a clunk. Picking up his kohlii staff, Ishi stepped from the open shop, waving a hand to the owner who had by now come out from behind the bar, and saying; "Thank you for the tea. It was most... Epic."
IC: The DOGWait -- what? Hafja turned slowly, his eyes glancing upwards at the toa behind him. And who the karz is this, he thought with a sudden hint of suspicion. Immediately his mind began calculating all the possibilities, but nothing he'd seen had matched the battered and obviously dangerous toa towering above him. Is that a -- yah, broad sword. Probably an elemental tool as well. Given the scrapes on his armor he's probably a major fighter. With a quick decision, Hafja chuckled and shook his head slightly. "I'ma thinkin' yer' maybe have ja wrong matoran," His voice the perfect pitch of grumbling jockey, "Cause I'ma just here for th'vacation, ye' know?" Edited by Kughii

Ic: KakaruOkay, maybe that tactic wasn't the best. Kakaru was never the best at meeting new people. What happened to that other toa of electricity, anyways? You'd think dropping a bar on someone would put them off."I'm not looking for anyone in particular, so I don't see how I could possibly have the wrong matoran." Kakaru pointed to the stick the matoran was carrying. "You're a thief, not a tourist. That's all I need to know."Huh, Kakaru thought. That probably sounded more threatening than I meant.

hey it's Studio Comic

IC: The DOGWith a sly grin Hafja cocked his head, gears making a slight whine as he shifted weight to better view the figure towering above him. He made a small whistle and shrugged, letting his spare head rest on his hip, the kohlii staff planted squarely in front of his body. He's good, but what's his motive?"Ha, and what makes you think that," Hafja said not without a slight belch. Not beyond crude humor for the part. He spat discharging a globular mass onto the lily pad beneath their feet, causing the toa's attention to falter for a mere moment. Chance! In a split, Hafja had vanished, the kohlii staff still standing erect and balanced but the holder missing. Kakaru caught the flash of a brown torso around the corner, and then a splash. This is gonna' be fun!

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroWith startling speed, Kitsune stopped her embrace for a moment, just before they landed, and flipped backwards, landing on her feet without slip or error, her trademark smile of good humor ever present. "I kinda want to stretch my legs." She explained, as she began walking in the direction of the previously-mentioned food stand. "I think that food stand is over here, if that's what you want to eat." IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"Are you all right, my brother?" Raion asked the Toa with the grey-green armor, his voice concerned and virtuous. "I'm sorry; She's mad. I don't know why. I hope she hasn't hurt you too badly-" "I'm fine," The green-grey Toa lied, attempting to be as brave as the faux being speaking to him. "You should go restrain her, she's a danger to the people." Raion nodded, his face a mask of heroic determinaton. "Everyone move away from her; She's dangerous!" He shouted to the crowd, who instantly began gossiping and disscussing the news. No one to run to now, little matoran. Raion thought, beginning to run in the direction the crowd was pointing. I am coming, and soon, so will the Marines. Such fun, utilizing the bringers of justice to fufill my own means.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"I'm not the only person who's opinion matters here." Jikal pointed out with a smile as he followed. For the first time in a long time, he didn't bother with his cloak. He didn't have anything to hide anymore. "You have input on what food we should get too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: EmbokThe sound of armored boots striking the ground alerted the silver-armored Toa that he was being followed, and Embok said from behind the Toa of Air, "Excuse me, but moment, please?"The elementalist had just missed Ketan as the Le-Toa had exited the Marine headquarters, having been a bit too focused on his meditation to notice. Once he realised the Toa had left, Embok quickly moved to catch up with him.
IC (Ketan)The Toa of air turned, his black cape swirling in the cool evening air."Yes?" he queried. "Toa Ketan at your service."

IC: Siris"The fools," Siris thought to himself. The Toa had failed to eliminate the problem entirely; the very fact that the pirates were still alive meant that Ga-Koro was still in danger. He began to walk towards Ketan, planning to voice his concerns. While he walked, the dark thoughts returned. "If you had let ME deal with them," Ausar spoke, "Everything wold have been alright. "Well" Siris replied. That's the first time that you've been right. "But aren't you EVIL? Why are you being sympathetic for good all of a sudden?" "I'm not vouching for good; I simpl want to remove the riff raff to make room for the REA villains." The voice in his head cackled darkly. "Oh, THAT'S why," Siris said, rolling his eyes

Ic: KakaruKakaru hesitated for a moment and the matoran was gone, his staff still standing. Kakaru cracked his neck and looked over at the frothing water where the matoran had jumped in. Water never really was his thing. His lungs couldn't hold a lot of air, and his powers were useless. Better to wait, and-- Kakaru snatched the staff off the pad --wait for him to come back for this. Maybe it was important enough to risk, maybe not. But the thought of selling stolen merchandise to the thief who stole it left a sweet taste in his mouth.Kakaru leapt back to the shore and sat down, legs folded, the staff placed across his lap. Oh, the thief would be back. A good amount of effort undoubtedly went into stealing this.He tugged at the corner of his mask and started to whistle.

hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: I did not appreciate being bunnied or having my stuff taken away.IC: JianzhaRage surged through the vortixx's being as she sat in her cell. "If I get my hands on that dobber," she thought. "He's worse than a ba po, even though he's a guy." Then one of the pirates started dragging her alone. "Where the karz are you guys taking me?" She asked in annoyance.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Liara?"As all of this had occurred, Tillian had been in his own pocket of oblivion, quietly curled up into the corner of the bed and not speaking or moving his eyes from anything. It was only now, that Reaver and Emotia had moved out of the bedroom, that he felt comfortable enough to speak again."I don't wanna hurt anything anymore."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Please don't leave me, Liara."Tillian sounded positively despondent from his space inside Liara's hug; he, who had killed Rahkshi, saved Turaga, fought off Mark Bearers and bounty hunters and crazy fangirls alike, suffered through a longstanding, semi-rational fear of his best friend's departure. His voice was barely even a whisper now as he held Liara.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"I won't. I promise." Liara hugged the Ba-Toa even tighter, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. Her heart dropped, saddened by Tillian's state. "I promise."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara risked a glance behind her. Raion was out of sight. Perhaps she stood a chance of making it after all.The Matoran cut short her antics and ventured down an alleyway, where she deposited her cloak and quiver behind a rubbish bin. Hopefully, anyone whose attention she had attracted would find her difficult to recognize without the grey cowl and bow. She felt regretful about abandoning her hunting tools, but survival was more important. If she survived this ordeal, she might be able to go back and fetch them.Tawara emerged from another alleyway and quietly moved along the street, keeping to the side of the road. She could probably survive if she made it out of the Koro. It would be difficult without her arrows, but a few pebbles would work nearly as well.The beings in the street were already returning to their conversations. It was funny to think that, from their perspective, nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Tall, reptilian Vortixx haggled with Ga-Matoran rope-weavers. Fruit merchants from Le-Koro and Po-Matoran carvers hawked their wares. A young Toa couple walked along the side of the road, one with green armor and the other with dark blue.No. It couldn’t be. He was dead. But it was.Alongside Kitsune stood Jikal, alive, well, and bare of any mark. He was smiling, laughing, and Kitsune smiled back.Tawara didn’t know what to do. What if she approached them and they revealed that they had been lying this entire time? That really, they too were evil and would gladly help Raion kill her? Then again, a Toa’s aid might be her only chance. If Raion found her, he could surely outrun her.Tawara emerged from the shadows. “Nice to see you’re alive, Jikal.”

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian was quiet after that, just closing his eyes and breathing in the scent of Liara's neck and jugular. Underneath closed lids, his irises started to pulse a violent red underneath their thick azure blankets, and he gulped quietly to himself. Liara, meanwhile, fell into the peace of the moment until she opened her eyes wide, startled, as Tillian's mouth met her neck not in a bite, or in the name of draining her blood, but in a soft kiss.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Auron:The Toa of Fire led Aelynn through the Ga-Koro marketplace, looking for the map-maker's hut.IC: Dalia:Dalia sat in the room Emotia had led her to. Despite her best efforts, she constantly re-lived her last experience here. It was hypnotizing. She'd watch herself journey from where the wedding was taking place to the beach, and watched from her eyes as Krayn threatened to kill her, and almost did so. Over. And over. And over.

IC: LiaraInstantly, Liara felt guilty for being startled. He's not a beast, Liara. He's Tillian. Just because he has a condition doesn't mean you should be suspicious every time he comes close to your neck.She patted him on the back, and sighed quietly. She smiled slightly. "Exactly how long do you want me not to leave? Do I need to go retrieve a supply of food or something?" She joked, in an attempt to cheer him up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian pushed himself up and looked into Liara's eyes with a grin. The Toa of Gravity suddenly looked very much at ease, and Liara felt simultaneously flustered and worried at the same time. Tillian's eyes glowed with a sudden, unnatural gleam that the ex-mercenary hadn't really ever noticed in him before, and, condition or not, she never wanted to see it again. It wasn't Tillian. It just...wasn't Tillian."I have all the food I need," he growled hungrily before diving forward and ripping his teeth into her flesh--Liara blinked in fear, and Tillian was once again leaning over her in a push up stance, grinning playfully and placing a kiss on her forehead. He leaned down again and met her eyes, bridge of his mask hovering inches away from her own, and his hands moved and clasped hers as he leaned into her shoulder, eyes boring into her shoulders."Nah. I had a snack pack or two earlier. You?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraIn her chest, Liara's heart pounded so loud she was certain Tillian could hear it. She was quiet a minute, not quite registering what Tillian said, her mind still filled with the image of him pouncing, and biting her neck...."Uh.... I'm sorry what?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Liara?"The surfer's drawl was unleashed on the world once again as Tillian pushed up and inched forward, so that his eyes were so close to Liara's that you could barely fit a hair between them."You good hunger wise?" he asked, with a face full of innocence and worry.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME