Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#22241 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:43 PM

OOC:  Don't worry about her feelings. :D  Your character knows what she needs more than she does and she's not going to protest in her situation. :D

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro Cemetery[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade was like a Ga-Matoran jelly in Felron's grasp; completely weak and motionless.  She wasn't walking out of the cemetery, that was for sure.[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22242 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:56 PM

IC: Fleron sighed lightly and picked up Jade gently into a bridal carry, walking back toward his hut. It wasn't much, but he was always sure to have a guest bed. Long story. She needed rest, and something to keep her busy.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22243 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:07 PM

IC

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro Fleron's Hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]As Jade sunk into Fleron's guest bed, she couldn't help but continue to weep like a scared Matoran child.  The Toa would have forced herself not to in any other situation, but she couldn't hold it back.  The tears kept coming down.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Within a few hours, though, she had cried herself to sleep.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC:  If you want to time-skip to morning, that'd be good. :)[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22244 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 02-February 11
  • 3,721 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:08 PM

OOC: I believe it's time, guys.

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Flay[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Flay checked the time. They had stayed long enough. "Alright, team!" She shouted out loud, "Time to head out! " She walked over to the entrance, the 2 guards saluting. "At ease," Flay said, and the 2 matoran's arms came down. But they didn't look at ease, at all.[/color]


  • 0

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

  (╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#22245 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:11 PM

OOC:: Timeskip at the asterisks.IC: Fleron pulled the covers over Jade, and sat there until her crying stopped and she drifted off to sleep.***Jade would wake up to the smell of pancakes cooking. Fleron had to be a good cook in his line of work. He'd bought himself out of many a tight spot that way.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Dec 04 2012 - 10:12 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22246 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:24 PM

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade's red, blood shot eyes slowly open to a somewhat slitted appearance the next morning.  The Toa slowly opens her eyes wider as she looks around the room.  It wasn't one she recognized.  Did she check into an inn when she-[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Now she remembered.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Yesterday's memories hit her like a fully packed Ussul cart running over a Gukko egg, but Jade forced herself to control her emotions.  She was less tired, but felt pretty weak.  The smell of pancakes reached her nose as she shook the thoughts away from her mind.  Maybe food would give her more strength.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]The Toa of Electricity stands up and looks into a nearby mirror.  She looked like a million widgets.  Lie.  Actually, she looked like a million waves from the ocean had slammed into her, wrinkling her clothes in the process.  Thankfully, the Toa wasn't soaked from her tears, but she could see a few wet patches on her top where the tears had collected.  Jade simply straightens her mask and smooths out her tanktop and short shorts before walking into the kitchen.  There, she could see Fleron fixing breakfast.  Without any words, the Toa of electricity takes a seat at a nearby table and waits to be served.[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22247 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:32 PM

IC: Fleron half smiled and put some pancakes on a plate. Just about anything one could want on pancakes was already on the table. Putting the pancakes in front of Jade, he took the skillet off the fire and got some of his own. As he started to eat, he didn't say anything. If she wanted to talk, she would.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22248 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:37 PM

IC

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade takes a fork and begins eating the pancakes;taking slow bites at first, then bigger and bigger bites.  Soon, the Toa was already done with her meal.  Sitting in silence, Jade looks up at Fleron without saying anything.  Several wordless moments passed until Jade finally says,"Thanks for the bed.  I also appreciate not having to share it with someone else and this breakfast is edible.  I owe you three times over, it seems," the Toa says simply.  Jade stands up and looks around the hut before asking,"Where can I wash up?"[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22249 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:40 PM

IC: Fleron reclined in his seat slightly and pointed to a door leading off from the kitchen. "Bathroom's right there."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22250 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:45 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ga-koro [/color]

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Wokiya - Ga-Koro Town Square[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Totally," the Ga-Matoran replied. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]That's when Wokiya noticed the Ga-Matoran Trader, Okoth leaving her hut, doing her daily rounds for supplies and items, trading with the flax makers, shipwrights, and other workers in Ga-Koro. Wokiya tensed up and instinctively ducked behind Darien's legs. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Don't move for a bit," Wokiya whispered. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]As quickly as Okoth had appeared in view, she was gone again. Wokiya sheepishly rose to her feet and walked around the Toa of Plantlife.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Maybe that was a bit... theatrical," Wokiya said, not making eye contact with the perplexed Toa, "It seems we both have to be a little discreet... at least for now"[/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#22251 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:49 PM

IC

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade nods her head and enters the bathroom.  Inside was a type of closed off room with a weird contraption on the inside.  There was also a type of wheel which Jade sheepishly turns.  Water began running out of the top; soaking her clothing.  The Toa jumps back before turning back toward Feron.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"What the Karz is this thing?" she cries out, shocked at the shower that was in the bath room.[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22252 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:54 PM

IC: Fleron grinned, carefully keeping his eyes on hers the entire time. "It's called a shower. Running water over you instead of soaking in it."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22253 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:00 PM

IC

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"What the Karz..." Jade mumbles to herself, turning back toward the running water.  "One more question: do you have a change of clothes I can wear?  This so-called 'shower' has soken my only pair."[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22254 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:04 PM

 

 

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn-Talking to Murucurius)

 

"Let's get some sleep first," Mef explains.  "I doubt they're even ready to talk right now."  The Onu-Matoran takes his room key and walks up the steps toward his room.

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ga-Koro inn[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius watched as the Onu-Matoran walked up to his room.  Murcurius decided to find his as well.  He would need a comfortable place to stay right now.  He had some serious thinking to do.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]He soon walked up the stairs to where he found his room.  It had a nice cozy feel to it.  The room had a bed, a small couch, a few seats, a table, and a window.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius closed his room door and decided that for once he may want to postpone his serious thinking and decided to get his rest.[/color]


  • 0

#22255 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:08 PM

IC

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn)

 

Mef throws a mock salute toward Murcurius before walking into his own room.  The Onu-Matoran simply took off his armor and plopped into bed.  After a few seconds, he was in his bed and snoring in a low tone.

 

...

 

At about seven AM the next morning Mef was already up.  Facing the porch which over looked the sea, Mef does his final crunch just as the suns makes their way above the horizon.  It was time to go.

 

After dressing and stretching one last time, the Matoran of earth walks out to the hall and toward his new partner's room.  He raps on the door, calling out,"Murcurius, you awake?"

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#22256 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:17 PM

 

IC

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn)

 

Mef throws a mock salute toward Murcurius before walking into his own room.  The Onu-Matoran simply took off his armor and plopped into bed.  After a few seconds, he was in his bed and snoring in a low tone.

 

...

 

At about seven AM the next morning Mef was already up.  Facing the porch which over looked the sea, Mef does his final crunch just as the suns makes their way above the horizon.  It was time to go.

 

After dressing and stretching one last time, the Matoran of earth walks out to the hall and toward his new partner's room.  He raps on the door, calling out,"Murcurius, you awake?"

 

 

-Mef Man

 

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ga-Koro inn[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius heard the voice of his partner outside the door.  He had stayed up all night.  He had for some reason never had needed much sleep. [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius then replied,"Yes."[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius then walked outside the door to see Mef; who was obviously ready to go.[/color]


  • 0

#22257 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:19 PM

IC

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn)

 

"There's a cafe down the street that should be open," Mef states as the two walk down the stairs.  "We can get some breakfast then head for the bounty office."  The Onu-Matoran makes his way down the street and into the restaurant.  After ordering his food (a very cheap and small meal at that; he couldn't afford anything else), Mef takes a seat at a nearby table and begins to eat.

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#22258 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:25 PM

 

IC

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn)

 

"There's a cafe down the street that should be open," Mef states as the two walk down the stairs.  "We can get some breakfast then head for the bounty office."  The Onu-Matoran makes his way down the street and into the restaurant.  After ordering his food (a very cheap and small meal at that; he couldn't afford anything else), Mef takes a seat at a nearby table and begins to eat.

 

 

-Mef Man

 

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ga-Koro cafe[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Murcurius watched as Mef ate.  Murcurius eagerness took over his appetite. Murcurius at this time was mostly eager about the bounty office.[/color]


  • 0

#22259 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:32 PM

IC(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Cafe)

 

"You not eating?" Mef asks as he chews his food.  He was already almost finished, but his new partner didn't seem to eat much.

 

Fool.  You need as much strength as you can get...  More calories, the better.

 

 

-Mef Man


  • 0

#22260 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:46 PM

 

IC(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Cafe)

 

"You not eating?" Mef asks as he chews his food.  He was already almost finished, but his new partner didn't seem to eat much.

 

Fool.  You need as much strength as you can get...  More calories, the better.

 

 

-Mef Man

 

[color=#ffa500;]IC:  Murcurius in Ga-Koro cafe[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"I fear I have lost my appetite.  I am eager to see this bounty office."  Murcurius answered[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]-HDXC2000 5.0[/color]


  • 0

#22261 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:47 PM

IC: [The Seventh]

 

"That's why we're gonna have an eating contest."


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#22262 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:51 PM

IC: Fleron tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I don't personally. But I have an expense account and there are plenty of shops around here."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22263 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

  • 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:29 AM

OOC: [color=#8b4513;]VF... that was a wonderful post :D[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Joske from Ko-Wahi and cue DRAMATIC ENTRANCE[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]IC [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The unusually low tide wasn't the only thing that stuck out to Agni. It was the sudden change in air pressure.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]It dropped slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]For almost anyone else it either would have been unnoticed or passed off as a weather front moving in soon. But not to Agni. No, he was a seasoned warrior, seen and experienced things that most people don't even think about over a whole lifetime. He knew this type of sensation, a very unique signature that could belong to only one thing: the pressure in front of a rapidly-moving object.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Nine times out of ten, it was a reckless Kakama-user coming in hot.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Agni turned on the bridge, towards the main pad, a surge of emotion bubbling to the surface, for he knew what was going to happen next, and who. But when the figure popped into existence, the wave of air and sound echoing away as the mask powered down, whatever Agni was about to say didn't happen.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]There before him stood another Ta-Toa, clearly many decades to centuries his junior. That itself caused quite a scene on the main pad, for one Ta-Toa in Ga-Koro was rare enough; two was quite sight, not to mention his arrival with a sonic boom. He wore no armor, stripped down the necessities; he carried no weapon, no toa-tool to focus his powers; his arms and legs here frostbitten severely, a majority of his body was iceburned, gashes and bruises covered what little real estate was left, and his face looked like a jigsaw puzzle a few pieces missing.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]This... this couldn't of been Joske.[/color]

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[color=#ff0000;]When the world warped back from its blurry backdrop I found myself exactly where I wanted to be: in Ga-Koro, standing in front of Agni.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Well, standing was being generous.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Granted, I was on my two feet, but wavering in place would have been a better term. I don't know who was shocked to see me more; the locals, or Agni.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Yeah, I didn't look so good. I didn't feel so hot either.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]I opened my mouth to say something, but no words would emerge. I tried to move my hands, but they did not respond. I simply had nothing left. Drained of elemental energy, heat, and emotion, there was nothing I could do but stand there before him. And even that would give... right about now.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]I felt my stomach in my throat as I lost the sensation of gravity, my knees finally buckling beneath me. Through my frozen body I could feel Agni catch me mid-fall, confirmed by the fact that I didn't feel a painful impact at the end of it.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Actually, I wasn't sure if I would felt that anyway.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Consciousness was slipping away faster than water down a whirlpool, but I did manage to put together a few words before I blacked out. I was going to need some serious medical attention.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Where's... Cael?"[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]This time I gave in to the darkness.[/color]


  • 0

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image


#22264 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,129 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:27 AM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ga-koro Town Square -[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Don't move for a bit," Wokiya whispered as she ducked underneath his legs. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Darien watched Okoth pass, looking quite perplexed. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]As quickly as Okoth had appeared in view, she was gone again. Wokiya sheepishly rose to her feet and walked around the Toa of Plantlife.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]"Maybe that was a bit... theatrical," Wokiya said, not making eye contact with the perplexed Toa, "It seems we both have to be a little discreet... at least for now."[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]"So that Matoran knows you." Darien said, not so much as a question really but more of a statement. "Thankfully in my case I don't believe anyone around here would recognize me." Darien looked at Wokiya. "Do you want to lay low for a bit? I'm sure we can find somewhere to chill until it gets later in the day." [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"An eating contest. Fascinating." Wraith didn't really understand the point of such a contest but he didn't question it.[/color]


Edited by Snelly Bieber, Dec 05 2012 - 01:28 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#22265 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:28 AM

IC: [The Seventh]

 

"Ready to lose?"


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#22266 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,129 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:39 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"My body is more than twice as big as yours...the odds are not in your favor." [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#22267 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:40 AM

IC: [The Seventh]

 

"So? I can eat a lot."


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#22268 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,129 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:47 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Though won't this contest potentially cause overeating? That isn't healthy."[/color]


Edited by Snelly Bieber, Dec 05 2012 - 01:47 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#22269 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:48 AM

IC: [The Seventh]

 

"It's a one-time thing."


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#22270 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:53 AM

IC: [color=#8b4513;]Baranx[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Baranx nodded professionally as he prooceeded to follow Flay out of the armory, once again saluting the guards as he walked past.[/color]


Edited by Geardirector, Dec 05 2012 - 01:54 AM.

  • 0

#22271 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

  • 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 03:26 AM

IC: [Hubertus]

 

"So, lasers."


  • 0

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~


#22272 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 05:48 AM

IC: FeranFeran steadied himself, thanked the guard who had helped him up, and followed the others out.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#22273 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 11:24 AM

IC: Nita followed the others, thanking the guards for her equipment.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22274 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 11:35 AM

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro Fleron's hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"Okay then; these'll do, I guess," Jade replies with a shrug before walking back into the bathroom.  In a minute or so, the Toa of electricity was in the shower.  It was an odd feeling having so much water run down your body inside of a hut.  It was almost like bathing during a thunderstorm (without the lightning).  But, the water from the shower wasn't the only source of water pouring down Jade's face.  A few more tears managed to make their way down Jade's face, but she forced herself to fight them back.[/color]

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]The Toa was soon out of the shower and back into her underwear; wet clothes in hand.  Walking back outside, Jade asks,"Do you need anything from any shops?  I guess I'll go shopping for some extra clothes.  Besides, I owe you three times over," she adds.[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);](Mef)[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);](Ga-Koro Cafe)[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Well, we can go then," Mef says after finishing up his food shortly afterward. "Let's go see about the jobs they have..."[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22275 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 11:54 AM

IC: Fleron shrugged. Jade was pretty, but he continued to keep his eyes on hers, with considerable effort. "Nah, not really. And don't worry about any kind of debt."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22276 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:00 PM

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's Hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]   "I insist," Jade replies quickly. "I need to pay you back three times over. It's just how I am," the Toa explains. Her group had never done anything like this, but she didn't think she could live happily knowing that someone had done her atleast three favors and she hadn't done anything in return. She needed to do something for the Toa. "I'll grab something for lunch and meet you back here later. I'll have it prepared and everything. Do you have a job or something like that, though?" Jade asks. She was moving fast, just like back when she would attack her enemies: quick and deadly.[/color]

 

 

([color=rgb(238,130,238);]Alissita[/color] and [color=rgb(0,128,128);]Khijow[/color])

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

 

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Khijow looks up from the note in hand. He reaches toward his bottle of brandy and pours another glass; drinking down the liquid as if it were his last drink. But, neither was he thirsty or dying: he was angry.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]He didn't think that little Ga-Matoran from Ko-Koro would do it, but he did. The Matoran named Gahree had actually sold even more crystals than him and for a cheaper price. Khijow's sales had plummeted due to this "extortion." But, Khijow wasn't going to let this stop him.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]The Toa takes another sip, his mind racing with different schemes and plots. What was the best way to win in the competition?[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Destroy the competition.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Khijow's mind was made up. The Toa throws his empty glass on the ground; the loud crash and breaking of glass resonating throughout the hallways of his manor. The last thing on Khijow's mind was whether or not he ruined his priceless floors. He had more important business to attend to.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]In his drunken rage, the Toa of crystal storms out of his manor and down the road. The bounty office was just down the street. Quickly, he opens the door and glares inside. In front of him was a Matoran of electricity acting as a receptionist.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(238,130,238);]My first job! Okay, calm down. Here we-[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"Where's the owner of this place?" Khijow asks sharply, the smell of alcohol radiating through the air from his mouth.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(238,130,238);]"He will be with you in a second," explains Alissita. "Would you like to-"[/color][color=rgb(0,128,128);] In two quick steps Khijow was on top of Alissita. And, with one quick movement of his hand, Alissita was on the ground, Khijow having slapped the girl in the face. Hard.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"I need to talk to him. Now!" It was obvious that the Toa was drunk, but Alissita couldn't do anything to calm him down. [/color][color=rgb(238,130,238);]Crying and holding a hand to her now bruised face, she points toward then nearby door. She only hoped that he was in...[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Khijow opens the door, yelling,"I need to talk to the boss!" stupidly as he walks inside.[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22277 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:06 PM

IC: Fleron nodded again. "I'm a researcher for a travel guide. Basically meaning I can do anything once, as long as I write it up in an article later. Today I am supposed to..." He looked at his notebook, which had a checklist of things to go to in Ga-Koro. "Either go to the bounty office or the market place."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22278 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:16 PM

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's Hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"Wait," Jade's eyes were suddenly a bit wider than before.  "There's a bounty office here?"  Ideas began to form in the Toa's mind.  Maybe she could keep track of the different bounties and see if one she was interested in would arrive for her.  The Toa didn't want to go back to her life of fighting, but what was there for her to do now that her parents were dead?  Stay with an author for the rest of her life.  There was no way that was happening.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"Tell you what," Jade starts.  "How about we go to this bounty office, then we go to the market?  I'll pick us up something to eat and some new clothes when we go to the market.  Deal?"[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0

#22279 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:27 PM

IC: "Deal. My job gets quite a bit more interesting than you'd expect." Fleron grinned. Writing for the Adventurer's Guide generally turned you into an adventurer.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22280 Offline Mef Man

Mef Man
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 07-July 10
  • 7,363 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 12:30 PM

IC([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Jade[/color])

([color=rgb(128,128,128);]Ga-Koro, Fleron's Hut[/color])

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]    "I'm sure it does," Jade says sarcasticlly as she begins putting her wet clothes back on.  In a matter of seconds, she was dressed and ready to go.  Motioning toward the door, she  says in a mock command,"Lead on."[/color]

 

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Mef Man[/color]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users