Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro; near notice board and talking to Pineas)

"What am I to do first, boss?" Alissita asks; excitement still pinging her voice. "Should I file papers, or write what you dictate to me, or is there something else you'd like for me to do? Just say the word and I'll do whatever you want me to do!"

To say that the Matoran was happy and thrilled was a large understatement.

-Mef Man

IC (Echelon)

The aged Toa nodded.

"You are cautious; this is understandable," he said. "But you have nothing to fear."

The old Toa looked around at them once more, his eyes meeting each of theirs in turn.

"Illusionist," he called to the Turaga without turning. The Turaga raised an eyebrow, then nodded. The bodies of the Toa, the Vortixx and the two slumped Skakdi shimmered and changed as the illusion evaporated and their true forms were revealed. The Vortixx's merchant's clothes disappeared, replaced by lithe armour and sheathed blades; his face became more angular, his features sharper and his eyes went from green to orange. The Skakdi's faces were barely visible beneath their massive helmets, but their glassy eyes carried an aura of death.

Where the stooped, mild old Toa had been, there now stood a tall Toa, clad in black and poisonous green, his hand grasping a three-tined staff. Red eyes gleamed from behind a crested mask, which bore a tattoo-like pattern of rust and corruption - Infection, but not as the Daedra would have seen it before.

"I think introductions are in order," the Toa said. "My name is Echelon. And I am most impressed."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha ~Khijow's Abode~

Miha could really care less about the Stone House, but she pretended to be interested. "Yes, that was a very brilliant idea." She sat down on the couch. "Now, what exactly is your problem?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Khijow)(Ga-Koro: Khijow's Manor; talking to Doctor Miha)

"Well..." Khijow, for once in his life, actually sounded hesitant. The Toa's voice slowly trails off, but he quickly regains his pride. "Some foolish females around the island have thought that my face looks...ugly." The word ugly came out in one, five-second-long word. The pain could be sensed from Khijow as the word graced his lips. "So, doctor, I was wondering if there was any way that I could...well..." He leans in a bit closer from the opposite couch facing Miha.

"Completely restructure my face?"

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Outside of Hospital, Ga-koro -

And just like that, Miha had left with some Toa off to do doctor stuff. "Catch up with you later!" He called as Miha left. He turned to Tairel. "That was an old friend of mine. Anyway, we should probably get back to finding out where Liara ran off too..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Pineas"There isn't much to do..." Pineas trailed off. "I don't really have too much for you to do. But if a client-not a bounty hunter, a client-comes, it's your job to either file their request or direct them to the waiting room. You could make ads but Vhisoli has a company for that. Copying, I mean."

IC: Jikal

Jikal was silent for a long moment. There really was nothing he could think to say, no reassuring words. Carefully, he picked up guitar up from where it leaned against the wall.

Without moving from where he was perched, he began to play. He had no pattern to follow, no song already written to use, but instead worked as he went along. The music that flowed did what he couldn't find the words to do himself, it reassured, it comforted. After several minutes, his instrument fell silent.

"Kitsune, I'm far from perfect. But never doubt that I love you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Echelon)

Echelon smiled.

"I didn't, did?" he replied. "Well, Kynaera, it is what you're managed to achieve here in Ga-Koro that impresses me. And I don't mean your feats of heroism and keeping law and order. No, no. I think we both know what your real achievement is."

That sharp smile lingered on Echelon's face, planting nagging doubts in the minds of the Daedra. Did he know? How could he know? What should they do?

"As to your second question," the Dark Toa continued, "it is by mere luck that I found you here. But I already knew of you; your existence was revealed to me a while ago, and when I saw the images that the naive Matoran of this village erected in your honour, I immediately recognised you; but Kynaera is not the name I know you by..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro-Talking to Pineas)

"That sounds great, boss!" Alisita replies. Her voice was practiclly beaming now; as if the sun had exploded and drowned the entire island in blinding, white light. "Just tell me where to go and I'll start immediatly!"

(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro: Outside of Ga-Koroan Hospital-Talking to Havon)

"Maybe she went into the hospital already," proposes Tairel. He points toward the entry way and motions for Havon to follow.

-Mef Man

IC: KynaeraMiddayHospital, Ga-Koro Marine HeadquartersA pause. A freezing sensation, spurred by Echelon's presence, spread across Kynaera's skin. It's okay, she assured herself; I expected this eventually, didn't I? -- wasn't that why I joined the Daedra?She inhaled slowly and settled her racing mind before speaking. "I... I gather you aren't here of your own accord, and I think I know who sent you, so the only question I have is what you -- and your 'employer' -- want from us."

IC-Nokth:

Slowly, near the Daedra, the tall reptile's movements ceased, steam almost seeming to rise off of his body as he stopped in his movements, the end of his pudao's haft striking and remaining on the ground as he turned, viewing the new arrival with equal parts curiosity and reservation-he didn't know what this one would do, after all, so he would make sure to watch closely, but not too closely.

No sense in aggravating him to strike, after all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)

"Oh, but I am," Echelon replied. "I was...pointed in the right direction, nothing more. In spite of this - "

He reached up and tapped his mask.

" - my actions are my own. Now, as to my purpose here...my 'employer', as you so discreetly put it, is interested in you. I know nothing of his intentions. But I have my own reasons for being here."

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ga-Koro)

"Awwww. Come here, dude."

Tillian jumped forward and pounced onto his best friend, giving him/her a giant hug as Skyra gasped and wheezed for breath.

"It'll be alright...err...bro. We'll get your body back."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

Despite the rib crushing hug I hugged Tillian back, not really caring about silly things like breathing. "No we won't..." I started to say with a cracking voice, my eyes watery. "...I'm stuck like this my body is beyond repair..." I still had my no crying rule, but it was getting harder to follow, especially with Tillian squeezing the life out of me. Halp...

IC: Liara

Off to the side, just outside of either of her friends' range of sight, Liara stook awkwardly. For one thing, she was unsure if Tillian himself was in control, or if the personality in possession of his body was. And really, there was no way to find out while Skyra was around.

But, there was another reason. Skyra was quite clearly upset about the body transfer. Understandably so. Liara hadn't known it was a female body, though in retrospect, she wouldn't have cared.

But Skyra clearly did care, and she could see why.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

As I was trying to breathe I realized that I'd lost sight of Liara. And I couldn't exactly look for her while I was being squeezed to death. "Um...Tillian...I can't breathe..." I said as with a raspy voice as I struggled for air. Tillian really knew how to hug.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC - Decaia - Hospital Waiting Room, Marine HQ: "I must agree," Decaia said quietly, a disturbingly far cry from his previous tone of voice. Glancing at the hallway into which the Toa of Air from earlier had disappeared, he nodded at Echelon. "Far too big of a risk for... prying eyes..."

As much as he disliked it, this Toa did not seem like one to be trifled with--he seemed to exude an aura of power incomprehensible to Decaia, or at least a vast swath of knowledge that he should not have had access to, such as the fact that he appeared to know the secret of the 'Toa Arete.' The only other explanation was that one of the others had slipped up, though Decaia doubted that: Sinners as they were, the individual Daedra were careful, and knew enough to keep the entire group's integrity intact.

He drew his cloak closer to himself, eying Echelon curiously from behind the powerless Miru on his face, eyes aglow with thought. No... Something else is at work here...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Havon - Hosptial, Ga-koro -

Havon entered the hospital with Tairel. "Have you seen a Liara or a Skyra around here?" He asked a nurse who was walking by.

She shook her head. "Sorry don't think I have. Are they patients here?"

"Skyra is I believe yes." Havon replied.

"Wait here a moment, I'll try to see if I can find them for you." The nurse replied and then she walked off.

IC(Tairel)(Ga-Koro: Hospital)

"I hope I can watch the expirement," mumbles Tairel to himself. This Iden process or whatever it was that the bird lady had spoken of had interested Tairel greatly. If he didn't get to see the expirement, he'd be greatly displeased.

So, her name is either Liara or Skyra.

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Hosptial, Ga-koro -

The two waited for a bit before a Toa of water in a doctor's uniform approached them. "You were looking for a Skyra?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Havon replied.

"We did have a Skyra here I believe yes..." The doctor adjusted her glasses a bit, looking slightly flustered.

Havon didn't like that, it meant something was wrong. "What is it?"

"Well, this is somewhat embarrassing for us to admit but, the 'doctor' who was taking care of her did not in fact...actually work here."

Havon's expression became hard. "What. Explain." He was going to correct the doctor and say that Skyra was not a she but he didn't bother.

"I wasn't given much details on the matter, but there was some kind of incident earlier today, ended in the death of an unsavory individual and the arrest of this 'doctor'. Apparently he was trying some sort of sick experiment on the poor girl, right here in the middle of our hospital!"

"What...how could this happen, you're right next to the Marine HQ!" Havon said in irritation. "And Skyra isn't a girl. He's a guy."

"Well, according to those present this Skyra was a girl, are you sure you're not mistaken?" The doctor looked at her watch. "Look, I have patients to attend to...excuse me..." The doctor turned to leave.

"Wait, where is Skyra? Is he still here?"

The doctor turned around. "They told me a friend of hers took her from the hospital, probably to an inn. Sorry that's all I know." And with that the doctor left.

Havon was now really confused. What kind of crazy hospital was this, and how could they mistake Skyra for a girl? I mean maybe his name was a bit girly but...

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC(Tairel)(Ga-Koro: Hospita; talking to Havon)

"A fake doctor...and he was allowed to work on a patient?" Tairel asks no one in particular. "This is the sorriest excuse for a hospital I've ever heard. If this was back in Ta-Koro, things like that never would've happened." The Ta-Toa didn't mention that the hospital in Ta-Koro blew up, but it was the point that mattered, not the details.

"I guess we should head toward the inn again. Maybe she went to the same one I'm staying in."

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -

Havon sighed, "Worth a shot I guess..." He said as they left the hospital. "I don't get why the doctor seemed so convinced that Skyra is a girl. He certainly didn't look like a girl last I saw him."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC(Tairel)(Ga-Koro: Hospital; talking to Havon)

"Now I'm getting confused," Tairel mumbles. The two make their way out of the hospital and head toward the inn. Only an hour or so earlier the two had met there. The Ta-Toa had no idea he'd be caught up in all of this an hour ago...

"Here we are," Tairel says as the two walk into the inn.

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -
The Inn had been fairly close to the hospital, this place was definitely the most likely. He went up to the receptionist in the lobby. "Excuse me, but do you know if a Skyra is staying at this inn? Toa of Air, has two katanas. Might of had a friend with him?"
The receptionist as a Turaga, quiet old looking in fact. "Hmm....I don't recall a Skyra...but my memory isn't what it used to be...though I do recall a Toa of Air being carried up the steps by a Toa of Fire..." The Turaga looked at his list of current guests on a stone tablet. "Let's see...ah yes, I believe the Toa of Fire's name was Merror...does that mean anything to you?"
"Hmm...actually that sounds familiar..." Havon said, thinking back. "Oh yes! I sorta remember him! He was traveling with Skyra like way back, never really knew him personally..."
Edited by Snelly Bieber

Miha frowned. "Well first off, have you tried just getting a new mask or something? I mean, your Kanohi covers most of your face, so unless you go around without your mask on a lot, your face shouldn't even be a problem for you..."

IC(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro: Khijow Manor; talking to Miha)

"But, most women like to see what I look like underneath the mask," explains Khijow as he takes his mask off. As he stated, it was a very ugly grill, even if the Toa didn't think so. "I think a surgery on my face is absolutely necessary," he adds.

(Tairel and NPC Innkeeper)

(Ga-Koro: Inn; talking to Havon)

"Sounds like a good place to start," Tairel states. Turning toward the innkeeper, he asks,"What is the room number for this 'Merror?' "

"I...I'm not sure if I should tell you the location of my guests," states the innkeeper reluctantly.

"That is understandable, sir, but this is a bit of an emergency," states Tairel. "This Merror fellow may have a friend of our's and we'd like to make sure he's okay."

The innkeeper paused for a bit, but finally says,"Okay. Room twenty-seven."

"Thank you, sir, I promise that no harm will come to your inn or your guests," Tairel promises before turning around and walking up the stairs. "That room's right next to mine. It's just up this flight of stairs."

-Mef Man

"You do realize that taking off your mask is hazardous to your health? That weakening feeling you get when you take it off isn't love-sickness or anything sappy like that, it's your life force draining away." She rolled her eyes. "I mean, I know that going without your mask isn't lethal, but it still puts an extreme toll on your body. I mean, what if one of these women was actually an assassin sent to steal your fortune? You'd be completely helpless." She knew she must sound paranoid, but after the karz she had gone though during her life, she was actually surprised that Khijow hadn't been mugged before now. "And don't tell me that I'm being ridiculous. You're richer than the majority of this island put together. You should be happy you haven't been targeted by thieves and murderers before."

IC(Khijow)

"Relax, Doc," Khijow replies. "Most of the girls I meet or...invite here aren't murderers," Khijow states. "They just want to feel closer to me and the way they do that is with my mask off. Sure it make me weak, but I don't mind one bit," he adds with a grin.

"By the way, what did you say your name was again, Doc?"

That's probably a good question to ask before you invite her into your home...

-Mef Man

Miha sighed. This man apparently didn't even remember her name, which kinda indicated that he was very foolish. Foolish enough to invite perfect strangers into his house without even knowing their name. (Even though he did know Miha's name. He had just forgotten it.) The women he invites over aren't murderers. How would he even know? He apparently doesn't know my name, and he took my word that I was a professional doctor without even asking for proof. Is he daft? Or is he simply pretending to be? Either way, rebuilding someone's face just because it's ugly is a vain risk, one that I'm not willing to take. "Miha. Like I said earlier. Anyways, I'm afraid I can't do what you ask. Not that I'm incapable mind you, it's just that such an operation would needlessly endanger your life. And I'm not the kind of person to needlessly endanger somebody's life."

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

IC

(Khijow)

"I'm not one to take risks either I guess," replies Khijow. "Are you sure there's not some...I don't know...safe way to restructure my face, Miha?" the Toa asks curiously. If there was any hope of saving his face, he'd do anything, but he wasn't about to risk his life over it.

Miha. It sounds...familar...

-Mef Man

"You mean a safe way to peel away your face, remodel it, and put it, back on?" Miha asked sarcastically. "Not that I've heard of. And unless there's some new kind of Vortixx tech that can make it happen, I doubt you'll find a doctor that can find one."

IC(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Khijow's Manor; talking to Miha)

"Well, I'll just have to buy my own Vortixx doctor, I guess," Khijow mumbles. He knew it would be hard to find a doctor for his face, but he didn't think it would be this hard to find one. Widgets could buy any means of services where he came from. "Well, doctor, thank you for your time. Is there anything I could for your time? How about your own crystalline structure? I'm sure it'd look nice in your...whatever you live in."

OOC: Miha could be Khijow's personal body guard/doctor...

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

"Excellent! Hopefully Skyra is here..." He said as they got to the top. They went straight for room twenty-seven. Havon knocked once or twice, and then opened the door. Disappointingly nobody was present inside the room, the bed was noticeably unmade and looked like someone had slept in it, the window was also wide open.

Havon noticed a note on the floor. "What's this?" He picked up the note, it was sloppy and hastily written.

Merror, Pirok, Skeldan or whoever is reading this. Don't worry about me I'm fine...I just jumped out of the window and went after a friend of mine. Perfectly normal thing to do with a concussion. Anyway seriously, don't come running after me or something stupid I'll probably be right back... - Skyra

Havon handed the note to Tairel, "Yep, Skyra definitely wrote this..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,

Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God’s great Judgment Seat;But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!"

-Rudyard Kipling, The Ballad of East and West

IC (Ketan)

“No.”

All eyes in the room turned to the Toa of Air. Along amongst the Daedra, he looked completely at ease. He was not curious, afraid, unnerved, or irritated. The only emotion that flickered across his face was... amusement.

Idly, Ketan ran a finger along the armrest of the seat he sat in, appearing to be completely absorbed in this small task of feeling every whorl and grain in the smooth wood. At length, he turned his eyes to Echelon's.

Echelon had never seen eyes like these, but anyone else would have recognized them immediately: they were akin to the Necromancer's own. They were sharp, calculating, but also languid, their owner confident in his power and authority.

At last, the Toa of Air rose from his seat, his body unfolding as he stood to his feet. He was a little taller than Echelon, but not by much; the bulk of the difference between the two lay in Ketan's more defined muscles and overall more impressive physique. In contrast, the Necromancer looked pitifully thin and wasted: a living skeleton.

“No,” the Toa repeated, a hint of a smile playing at his lips. “We shall stay here.”

The room was silent.

“Why?” he asked, posing a rhetorical question.

“Because this is my kingdom.”

The Toa of Air, hands behind his back, took a step towards Echelon. Though there were stil la few feet between the two, this accentuated the height difference between them; he was now able to look down his nose at the Necromancer, his face cast in shadow.

“I do not fear what these Matoran think of me.”

He paused.

“Does a Skakdi care what an insect feels as he crushes it beneath his heel?”

“Does a fisherman care,” he continued, turning around and walking back towards the centre of the room. “What a fish feels as he cuts open its throat and guts it on the docks?”

He stood there for a long moment, his back to Echelon, still standing slightly at ease.

“No,” he said at last. “They do not care. Not because they cannot, but because it is a waste of emotion.”

The Toa turned around, his eyes glinting as he once more faced Echelon.

“I do not fear what you know, Dark Toa. You could shout our secret from the rooftops if you so desired; the Matoran would not believe you. You could tear down every poster, every statue, and nothing would happen.

“We are no longer Toa,” he continued, gesturing towards the other Toa in the room. “We have transcended the heroes of old. The Matoran adore us, praise us, worship us, and their adoration has passed from a love based on facts to a faith that transcends thought and reason.”

The Toa spread his arms in a theatrical show, the cunning smile finally baring itself.

“You are right to be impressed, my friend. This is my kingdom...”

“..and I am a god.

He lowered his arms, still holding Echelon's gaze. The afternoon sun poured in through the half-shuttered window, granting the scene a golden mysticism.

“And as long as I serve our Master, the Matoran serve Him. Your mask marks you as one of His chosen, and so you alone can truly recognize the depth of the corruption I have sown. This village is His, and I, Ketan-”

He clasped one arm across his chest, and lowered his chin slightly.

“-am His to command.”

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC. Casa I'Rohu.Right swing. Left hook. Uppercut.The Toa fell back in front of Kiox. He shot a tunnel of fire towards the Toa of water, but the burns running up his left arm reminded him to react faster. He shot one hand up, the flames turning to smoke as they met the ebony fluid shooting forth from the Toa's hand. The current overpowered the fire. The Toa of fire was doused thoroughly. Kiox leapt forward for the ending strike, but his opponent flew from the ground to slash down with his slim sword.Kiox pivoted, the blade passing just in front of his face. It may have seemed like a simple move, but the blade grazed his hand, opening a large gash along the outer finger. Blood gushed out, but Kiox had no time to handle that. His other hand gripped the handle of his enemy's sword. He pivoted again, shoving his back into the Toa's chest and forcing him to let go. With a sweep, he slashed out behind him, carving a minor wound into the Toa's chest. He'd rather it have been deeper, but either way they were both bleeding now.He stepped into a fighting stance, wielding the blade with the prowess of a pirate. That is to say, swift and unorthodox. The Toa of fire out both hands out, another whirlwind of fire shooting into Kiox's face. He slashed downwards, breaking up the blast. He channeled his own power through the blade, during a compressed wave in a thin blast. Both Toa flew back, one from the force and the other from the recoil. Kiox slammed into a wall, while his opponent tumbling to the ground in a heap. Both stood quickly.Kiox reached inside himself, pulling out another blast of water, this one a torrent that spun rapidly as it neared his enemy, who had mirrored one of fire. As the two met, they exploded in a mix of water and fire, sparks flying and rain hitting the ground. Kiox threw the sword aside to put both arms into a large blast of water, while his opponent did the same. Out came water droplets and sparks.Realizing that their elemental energy was low, Kiox shot forward, driving a knee through his legs to bring him down. He slammed his fists down, and his opponent threw blows back. Kiox ended up head-butting him, nearly driving himself unconscious. The Toa of fire took this as an advantage, flipping over to get on top. He slammed an elbow to Kiox's neck, causing him to writhe where he lay. Kiox's drove his arm to the side, dislodging the elbow. He brought both hands up to his enemy's neck and slammed downwards, hugging it to his chest.He spun again, ending up on top, and pinned him there, both hands on his neck. He kept squeezing until the Toa couldn't breathe anymore. And then he kept going until he was dead. Standing up, he looked around. The place was a mess, some places charred and others flooded. He'd had to get repairs. And in his new house, too. Where to put the corpse?He dragged it outside in a large sack, nonchalantly walking down the street.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: "I wonder," someone said. It was Anthyn, the single non-traditional person in the room, who stepped from the shadows at the corner of the room and revealed herself as what she was: A Valkyr. She looked absolutely ravishing with her stunning armor and spectacular wings that set her apart from everyone else and it was strange that she had not said anything before. Her silence and the shroud the shadows put over her wings likely caused Echelon to not pay more attention to her. Now, however, she stole the dark toa's attention.

".. What you think you can accomplish here. We already own this village; there is little you can do about that; and you might serve the dark one but that doesn't make you our master or commander, let alone mine." As she spoke she took deliberate steps forward, a step after each phrase. "Whatever higher calling you think you have was flushed away when you said you found us here by chance. You're obviously here on your own accord and whatever you are here to do is either a trivial chat or better help us and make every matoran here be a dominated shamble."

She stood close to Echelon then and looked down at his putrid and toxic-looking armor and put a thin clawlike finger on his upper arm. She slid her finger up onto his shoulder and then his neck as she conjured an animalistic smile on her self-assured face. "And no matter which one that is I will not be impressed." Her finger paused at his neck artery as she held Echelon in a lock of wits.

"Anthyn. Valkyr," she introduced herself.