Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Veros

"I would say...the Marine HQ," I replied, shrugging. "If you wish to gather information on the Toa that rescued me, that's fine. Though if it's all right, I would like if you could join me. I need...someone to talk to. Being in the wilds alone...that can't end well. Not in my current frame of mind." I gave my friend a small smile. "It's your choice." I put away the mask fragment and raised my hood. "Join me, or go gather information. I won't judge."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: FeranFeran walked into the shed with Baranx.Feran went to the back of the armoury. He headed to the racks of swords at the back. An old rusted sword caught his eye. He picked it up. It had some mysterious symbols carved ok the both hilt and blade.Suddenly, Feran had a flash of memory. Feran almost collapsed. He steadied himself, hoping no one saw that.One of the guards did, and rushed up to him"You okay?""Yeahr, uh, this sword, who built this?""Ah, an old Matoran of Iron he used to frequent the pubs here, and told stories of a big continent, with a lot of Toa and Matoran, ruled in peace. Then some sort of cataclysm happened, and he sailed away to the north. He said something about tunnels and all. He died last year from old age.""What... what was his name?""I think it was... Geraz or something."This time, Feran, had another flash of memory, this was accompanied by a snippet of conversation and a hazy memory of a forge, full of tools, and an old Matoran on a chair."Aye, no one knows what's up in Met-"The memory stopped. Feran took the sword, thanked the guard, and went out.

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC: Veros

"Thank you, my friend." I started walking towards the Ga-Koro gate. The jungle loomed ahead, the trees inviting. If anything, it'll be less humid there. That's something that I've never liked about Ga-Koro. Too humid for my tastes.

"Is...is it my fault?" I murmured. "What if I had never jumped into that fight. Let Soundblaster and the Vortixx settle their fight on their own. Did...did my interference kill Lara?"

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Flay

Flay's observant eyes managed to see Feran, his interest in a sword, and then nearly collapsing. Flay wondered what it was, but held off the matter. Perhaps just fatigue.

She walked past the 2 guards, they both saluting, mumbling something that didn't make sense to the Ta-Matoran. Flay headed to the armory, and the blacksmith quickly stocked her up on throwing knives. A weapon she could use. But also....

2 metal knuckles, spiked, were displayed. Flay took them. She knew who would be interested....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-Wahi -

Alright, that does it... I decided that I really needed to breathe, the wind picked up a bit and blew in Tillian's face as it loosened his grip and I slipped out. "Geeze Tillian...you trying to hug me to death?" I said as I panted a bit. Now that I was free, finding Liara wasn't difficult. she was just off to the side, standing awkwardly. The silence was starting to become just a little too awkward for me. "Liara? You okay?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara

"Fine. More important question, are you okay?" Liara replied, unmoving from her current position. Not for the first time that day, she wished she had a Huna, rather than a Kadin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-Wahi -

"I'm not really sure to be honest...I mean the world is kinda spinning a bit and my head is pounding, oh and I've got this sick feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach..." I realized I was babbling. "Did you mean emotionally or physically? Cause I'm starting to forget the difference between the two..." I laughed...I was starting to lose it wasn't I?

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: (Ga-Koro)

Perkahn's plan was pretty simple. The moment Khalrak would return to his room, he would find a pretty simplistic note on his desk: "I'm watching you."

Now, what could follow would be one of two things. One, Khalrak would utterly ignore it, and then Perkahn would have no choice but to actually indeed watch him and monitor his behavior (not to mention that could actually hint at the possibility of him being innocent, as that would imply he had business other than burning bars to tend to in Ga-Koro). Hopefully, within a few days, the guy would leave Ga-Koro, enabling Perkahn to follow him out of town and confront there.

Or, two: if the guy was smarter, he'd run. And him running was what Perkahn needed. Every viper had a den. And while others claimed that the den was the worst place to face a beast, Perkahn believed that the den was the only place to truly know if the viper was dangerous.

The moment he and Grochi left the inn, he nudged his companion. "Come on. Although I know, and I've seen the probable culprit, I haven't enough proof. But I've an idea how to find out if he's a criminal, and to do that, I need us to follow him whenever he leaves this place. Out of Ga-Koro, there's only two ways. By the harbor, or by land. Only one route by land. Only one harbor in town. If he decides to leave town by land, we'll be, oh, coincidentally camped not far - I know a good place, not far from here, a hill that we can observe the inland highway from Ga-Koro from. If he decides to leave town by the harbor... we won't be able to directly stop him, but if we bribe someone who hangs around the docks with a good enough sum, they might just inform us where it is that he went. We will promptly get there as well."

He hastened his step, moving in the direction of the shore. "You talk to the ship captains at the docks. The guy we're talking about isn't really much different from an average Vortixx: tall, maybe a bit too thin for one. He was sitting in the dark by the bar, I couldn't really get a good image... save for this one."

The Toa of Iron handed Grochi one of the pictures he found back in the Vortixx's room. "I'm thinking that's him from what I've seen, but I can't really be sure. All these Vortixx look the same. Let's hope it is. Anyway. Talk to the sea captains. I'll set up camp in Ga-Wahi. When you're done, head out, and I'll send you a signal once I see you."

IC: Khalrak (Bar, Inn, Ga-Koro)

Time to leave.

The drink is taken finished, the Hero is gone, all I have to do now is collect my hats and suitcase and hand in my keys.

I stand up, leaving the glass on the bar, and walk up the stairs. When I reach my room, I place the key in the lock, and open the door. I can tell immediately that it was indeed searched; the cupboards are closed (I always leave them a little open -- paranoia, in the right measures, is a healthy thing). But that's not the main thing -- the main thing would be the note. I'm watching you. Very simple. Very creepy. Quite impressive. I smirk. The smirk widens. It grows into a grin. And the grin grows into laughter. In seconds, I'm in hysterics. I like this guy.

Now, there aren't many reasons he'd have left this note. If what I've guessed based on what I've seen of him is right, he's experienced. You don't want a suspect to know that you're watching him, unless you want to intimidate him. Much easier to wait, and watch. Let him reveal himself.

But then, intimidation can be good. If you run, you're guilty. That simple. Sure, some people will run whether they're guilty or not, but hey, 'Arrest first, apologise later.' Perfect system. Always works.

Am I right?

So, the answer? I walk. Running is suspicious. I'm in no hurry.

Of course, if I run, they'll follow me. I don't think the note was a lie; they are watching me. They see me leaving, they won't be far behind. That's why it's good not to just have one base.

I move around a lot. I have a place here in Ga-Koro, a place in Po-Wahi, Ko-Koro, and of course my true home in Onu-Koro. I don't have any big plans at the moment. I wait, and I watch, and the universe tells me what to do. I trust chaos. Chaos is my friend.

You make too many plans, you're taking the chaos out. It doesn't matter what effects the things you do have, you're planning ahead. You make yourself predictable. You yourself are not chaotic, it's your goal, not your ally.

Chaos is my friend.

Plans are good, sometimes. But you should only plan your next action, nothing more. My next action? Pack up, and travel to my house in Ko-Koro. See if the Hero follows. If he doesn't, I'm fine. If he does, I won't have a problem; my houses in Ko, Ga, and Po are all clean. Onu's the one I don't want them finding.

That, my friends, is where I keep the bodies.

I had you again, there, didn't I? No bodies, luckily. Just money and bombs. And extra portraits of myself, I never take them with me when I leave the places I pick to watch the fires. Maybe they connect me to the disasters, maybe they don't. Either way, even after all this time I doubt the island's inhabitants can tell the differences between us Vortixx.

I walk to the window, and look out, trying to spot the two Toa. I can't pick them out from the crowds myself, but I wink in no particular direction. I want them to know I'm not afraid, if they're watching.

I fill my suitcase with the hats in the closet, and leave my room, locking the door behind me. As I leave, I hand in the key to the room, thanking the innkeeper. In my mind, I'm taking note of the weak points in the inn. I might torch the place next month, if I have nothing better to do. Familiar places are so much easier than unfamiliar ones.

I walk out of the inn, stopping to glance around. After a few seconds, I get back to walking, smirking as I go.

It's a beautiful day.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Miha ~Khijow's Abode~

"No thank-you." Miha responded politely, standing up to leave just as Khijow's maid walked in with the food. "I wouldn't have anyplace to put it, and if I did, I would probably break it during my travels."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Kihjow Manor-talking to Miha)

"Well, is there anything else you'd like?" Khijow asks. He wasn't one for paying others, but when someone did a job for him, he didn't want to be seen as cheap and not pay them. "Widgets, clothes, a pass to the private baths in Po-Koro?"

(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro inn; talking to Havon)

Tairel accepts the note and quickly reads it over. A confused look slid across the Ta-Toa's face after reading the note.

"This Skyra seems like an...interesting individual," Tairel states. "He shouldn't be running around with a concussion. And, which fool doctor would let him out of the hospital so early? The fake one?" the Ta-Toa asks.

Karz, those Ga-Matoran doctors could use some help. Too bad I'm occupied in Ta-Koro already.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

"No thanks." Miha said, grabbing her portion of the food from the maid. "I really didn't do anything, so how about I take this," she gestured to the food. "and we call it even?"

IC

(Khijow)

"Okay," agrees Khijow. He walks with Miha toward the exit; forcing himself not to label every thing in sight. The maid opens the door for Miha; allowing her to leave.

"Well, thank you again for your help. I guess I'll...be wearing my mask at all times," Khijow says in a small moan.

-Mef Man

IC:Miha ~Leaving Khijow's Abode~

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't be any more help. But if I find someone who can help you, then I'll be sure to send them on over." Miha replied. "Also, just out of curiosity, how many assistants do you have anyways?"

IC: KynaeraMiddayHospital waiting room, Ga-Koro Marine HQKynaera's eyes flickered to and fro, from Anthyn to Ketan, her breathing measured with wonted robotic precision that accompanied surprise. "We lose nothing by talking," she said. "And unless he has an ulterior motive, talking is all he came here to do. Hear him out."

IC

(Khijow)

Always glad to show off, Khijow begins counting his assistants. Using his fingers, the Toa starts,"Let's see, I have the maid you just saw, the maid that wakes me up (if I tell her to, that is), the Ta-Toa who warms up my bath, the Le-Toa who dries me off, the Ta-Toa who helps, my runner (he carries packages and messages), my delivery team (there's three Matoran there), my personal chef, the maid who does laundry, and my Ussul cart driver. I know I'm probably forgetting someone..."

-Mef Man

"Do you actually do anything yourself?"Miha asked, a bit amazed at how lazy and vain this Toa appeared to be. She had met amazingly vain people before. She had met amazingly lazy people before. Khijow however, took the cake.

IC

(Khijow)

"Now, don't put the Ussul before the cart," Khijow says. He was a bit upset at all of Miha's comments. If she were a guy he would have hired someone to beat her up. Karz, he would still do that even though she is a girl. He wasn't bound by a Toa code or anything. "I make crystalline structures and sell them," the Toa says with a proud voice. "It's an art of mine which earns me all of these widgets," explains Khijow. "So, you see, I actually work. I run my own business." Khijow leans on the side of his house and adds,"Quite impressive, huh?"

-Mef Man

"Sure." Miha muttered through clenched teeth, a bit indignant at Khijow's success. She had to work hard just to keep her life from being torn apart, while Khijow had almost everything in life that he wanted handed to him on a silver platter by maids. She was a child that looked like, and was treated like, and adult. This man was an adult that was treated like a spoiled child. She was young, yet had more assassination attempts made on her life than almost anyone in the world,(mostly because she's a very rude person who makes impulsive decisions to attack very evil men, but that's not the point.) while Khijow just got to relax in his huge house and never have to worry about anyone ever wanting to kill him. Miha's biggest worry in life was that the ones that she loved most would be killed because of her. Khijow's biggest worry in life was that his face wasn't perfect. And to top it all off, Miha got her pay through healing people, something that not just anyone could do. Khijow got his fortune through making something with his element, something that any Toa of Crystal could do. "Very impressive."

OOC: Mef and Mercurius from Ta-Koro.

IC(Mef)

(Ga-Koro-Talking to Murcurius)

Ga-Koro, the village of water. It was always had the appearance of a tropical paradise with the beach that faced the sunrise, the lilypad streets, and plenty of Ga-Matoran females. The village was just best place for almost anyone. But, for Mef, his business here was strictly business.

"There's an inn nearby," Mef says to Murcurius. He points toward a nearby building and adds,"See if you can get us a couple rooms. I'll stable the Ussul crabs."

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Khijow Manor-talking to Miha)

"It is, isn't it?" Khijow replies. "It's quite the life, but making sculptures gets to be boring at times. I'd rather- Hey, you okay?" Khijow cuts himself off as he looks at Miha. The Matoran was clenching her teeth after and during the time she had spoken. Maybe something was wrong with her?

-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

"I think it was Merror who took Skyra out of the hospital. Skyra doesn't really like hospitals you see..." Havon began, then he sighed. "Well, we could wait here for someone to show...or we could look for Skyra."

"I'm fine." Miha responded, closing her eyes and began counting to ten. It was an old Ko-Matoran trick that apparently helps people keep their temper. It didn't work. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna leave now."

OOC: Mef and Mercurius from Ta-Koro.

IC(Mef)

(Ga-Koro-Talking to Murcurius)

Ga-Koro, the village of water. It was always had the appearance of a tropical paradise with the beach that faced the sunrise, the lilypad streets, and plenty of Ga-Matoran females. The village was just best place for almost anyone. But, for Mef, his business here was strictly business.

"There's an inn nearby," Mef says to Murcurius. He points toward a nearby building and adds,"See if you can get us a couple rooms. I'll stable the Ussul crabs."

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Khijow Manor-talking to Miha)

"It is, isn't it?" Khijow replies. "It's quite the life, but making sculptures gets to be boring at times. I'd rather- Hey, you okay?" Khijow cuts himself off as he looks at Miha. The Matoran was clenching her teeth after and during the time she had spoken. Maybe something was wrong with her?

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius

"Ok." Murcurius replied.

Murcurius walked towards the building and entered it.

Ooc: Ah the suspence of entering a building. XD.

IC(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Khijow Manor-Talking to Miha)

"Okay," Khijow replies simply. Shrugging, he adds,"If you ever need anything, just tell me. A job, crystal, you name it and I'll...see what I can do." The Toa wasn't making any promises, but he could probably find something for the Matoran to do.

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn-talking to Mecurius)

After steering the Ussul cart into a nearby stable, Mef was back at the inn. Finding Mercurius at the reception's desk, Mef asks,"How are those rooms coming?"

(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro Inn-talking to Havon)

Tairel thought for a moment about their current situation. If they waited, then maybe someone would eventually show, but if they looked for a trail outside of the window, maybe they could find this "Skyra." Tairel still wanted to see how the experiment turned out (if they did it) and he wanted to make sure a head injury victim wasn't passed out somewhere in Ga-Koro.

"Let's go find you friend, unless you have a better idea."

-Mef Man

(Mef)

After steering the Ussul cart into a nearby stable, Mef was back at the inn. Finding Mercurius at the reception's desk, Mef asks,"How are those rooms coming?"

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ga-Koro inn

"Well I am just about to ask." Murcurius answered. "I would like a two roomed apartment for me and my companion." asked Murcurius.

-HDXC2000 5.0

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

"Alright then let's go!" Havon said, leaping out of the window. After a moment or two his head appeared in the window. "Oh yeah...you can't fly like me..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC

(Mef and NPC Innkeeper)

"Yes, I have two rooms availible," the innkeeper replies. "Seventy widgets each."

Mef reaches into one of his pouches and pulls out the widgets. It was some of the last widgets he had, but he'd spend them on the room.

-Mef Man

IC

(Mef and NPC Innkeeper)

"Yes, I have two rooms availible," the innkeeper replies. "Seventy widgets each."

Mef reaches into one of his pouches and pulls out the widgets. It was some of the last widgets he had, but he'd spend them on the room.

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ga-Koro inn

"So, shall we check out our rooms or see the people who you were talking about?" asked Murcurius.

-HDXC2000 5.0

IC:Miha ~Leaving Khijow's Abode~

The Matoran nodded, and left Khijow's house. "Well that was a waste of time." Miha muttered as she strode away. I wonder if Havon's still here... Just as this thought crossed her mind, she saw a familiar red Toa flying out a window, before turning around and heading back, apparently having forgotten something. Speak of the devil...

OOC: Alissita, Jade, and Khijow open for interaction.

IC

(Jade)

(Ga-Koro)

Jade makes her way into the beach paradise of Ga-Koro. She had been hiking through the ice covered mountains of Ko-Wahi for the past few days, but she was finally out. She could finally take off her big, furry coat. After changing, she now wore clothes more suitable for the beach: a tank top, short shorts, and a pair of flip flops. Other than the rapier at her hip, she looked like the average beach goer.

Time to find some answers about my parents.

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro, Khijow Manor-talking to maid)

Khijow walks back inside of his manor. Turning toward his maid, Khijow says,"Prepare my lunch again. I need it fresh."

(Mef)

(Ga-Koro Inn-Talking to Murucurius)

"Let's get some sleep first," Mef explains. "I doubt they're even ready to talk right now." The Onu-Matoran takes his room key and walks up the steps toward his room.

(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro Inn-Talking to Havon)

"Yeah, I'll just take the stairs," Tairel replies. He makes his way back downstairs, past Mef, and outside. Once outside, he goes toward the side of the inn and looks up toward Havon. "Ready!"

-Mef Man

OOC: And with this post, the return of Agni to active participation in the game starts.

IC:

"Nasty way to go..." the Ga-Matoran said, kneeling at the feet of the Toa of fire standing behind her, watching of her shoulder as worked. "What can you tell me about him?" he replied. She shrugged. "Well, nothing aside from his nose being where it shouldn't be, mainly his brain. Other than that...Toa, male, less than a hundred years old and definitely inebriate at the time of death."

"And the one who did it?" the Toa asked.

"Well he didn't fall on his face while drunk. There's no scratches on the face anywhere and you'd have to be the unluckiest being in the universe to fall in such a way. The trauma to the nose indicates a well-placed punch or thrust, probably an uppercut with the palm. No other injuries aside from the bump on the back of the head from the subsequent fall. I'd say whoever did it knew what they were doing. Can't such much else."

The Toa nodded, finishing the notes on the small tablet in his hand before stowing that away in his satchel. "Thanks." he said and turned around, starting to walk away.

"Toa Agni?" the Matoran called after him. He stopped in his tracks and looked back. "What is it?" he asked. The Matoran looked a bit abashed, not sure if she was out of line with the question on her mind or not. "I was just wondering, uhm, how come a Ta-Koro guard and a Toa, no less, gets assigned here? I mean...the help is nice but...we have the marines. And for all the evil-beings damaging our hut, we can deal with things like this."

Agni nodded. "It's only temporary. The captain thought I could be useful while I wait..."

"Wait? For what?" the Matoran asked. Behind her, two more marines brough a covering of flax on a stretcher and placed the dead Toa in the alleyway on it.

"For somebody to make his way back here." Agni replied and turned back around, walking out of the alley and into the busy streets.

The crowd parted before him in a natural bubble. Toa of fire were a rare sight in Ga-Wahi. And much less those that wore the ensign of the guard on their shoulder-armor. He continued to walk down the street, or rather path, through the huts, until he crossed the first walkway connecting the floating pads all the village's buildings were built on. And as he walked, his mind started to walk as well.

What he had told the Ga-Matoran had been true, to a degree. He had been assigned temporarily to help the Ga-Koro marines in guarding the village of water. The letter captain Jaller had sent after he had informed him of his whereabouts and recent events had included words like 'improved relations' and 'closer cooperation in large-scale mobilizations', but in essence it came down to being a disciplinary action. Yes. Agni, veteran guard and Toa of fire had gotten a dung-assignment, keeping the streets and huge floating pads of Ga-Koro safe while on patrol. It was a classic method of punishment for members of the guard who had not done any official wrong but who had still managed to upset the captain.

And Agni knew exactly what had upset the captain. It had not been his previous case. No, that wasn't it, despite overstepping certain lines that should have been better left alone. It had been a monster of a case and if all the details of it became known, he would certainly face more than just a reassignment. But apart from him, there was only one person alive who knew the full extent of what had happened; and she was nowhere nearby as far as Agni knew. And he trusted Valria explicitly. She would not get him into trouble. That was somebody else's job. Another Toa of fire, to be precise: Joske Nimil.He had been a star Kolhii-player for Ta-Koro's team and a guard-member until the heroic and foolish decision to take on an infected Tarakava by himself. It had gotten him nearly killed and then transformed into a Toa by means which Agni didn't fully understand. He suspected Joske had somehow gotten a Toa-stone that had been destined for him and he had said as much to the newly-made Toa of fire, but Joske had deflected any question relating to where he might have gotten the stone from.

And yet, Agni had taken it upon himself to teach the former Matoran in all things Toa and all things fire. At first with the help of Cael, a Toa of water and doctor from here, in the village; and after she was convinced Joske had fully healed from his injuries and transformation, he had continued to train him by himself. The exercises had been easy at first. Control over elemental energy, sparring and workouts and later fighting with weapons and learning how to activate and utilize the potential of the Kanohi. It had not been made easier by Joske's unique personality. He had not been used to not being good at what he did for a long time and years of winning game after game of Kolhii made him expect fast results after a short amount of hard work.

It had been many sessions before he had developed enough self-control, both of his element and emotion, before their training did not end in an impromptu-fight due to frustration on both sides. But Joske had learned and he had learned surprisingly well after the slow start. Soon enough, Agni would have let him go his own way. But apparently, his protegé wanted that to be even sooner. He had developed a habit of taking a dip every morning in Naho bay to train his resistance, something Agni eventually picked up as well. It was a smart thing to train, after all. But eventually, the morning-swim wasn't enough anymore and he had taken to running off into the surrounding jungle, only to return after a few hours to continue with the training. Soon enough, he had ventured further and further, to the border of the Wahi even and sometimes into the neighbouring areas, but never for more than a few hours.

Until the morning Agni had found a note and Joske gone. Gone to Ko-Koro. It didn't say anything else. First, he had been dumbfounded. Then he had been angry. Then he had been worried. Then he had written a message to Jaller, telling him about the disappearance. And then he had gotten assigned to Ga-Koro. Which initially had him more worried. But by now, he was somewhere between that and more angry.

He had decided to not decided which emotion it would be, until Joske got back. And then it would be up to the answer to a simple question: What the Karzhani were you thinking?

Agni crossed over more pads and soon the marines headquarter building came into view. Agni crossed the bridge to get to the adjacent pad, but stopped halfway across it. He looked down and saw the coral-reef poking through the waves here and there. He turned and looked toward the beach. The bridge that connected the village to the mainland lay completely dry on the sand; the water having receeded quite noticeably. And it wasn't even the right time for the tide yet. Odd...

The Toa of fire looked around, trying to see if he could see the reason for the sudden tidal fall, but didn't see anything. He would have to ask the marines if they knew more after handing in his report. Looking once more at the odd phenomenon, Agni continued his way back to the headquarter.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png