Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC TuroTuro had no such cutting weapon capable of cutting through so many vines so he had to duck and dodge. He was still really agile and could out amneuver anybody on a bad day but there was just something about being on the ground that felt weird. He would feel stiff, clumsy, wooden on the ground. Disgruntled, he climbed a vine nd started swinging from tree to tree.

IC:Miha ~Near Ga-Koro Hospital~

The Le-Matoran snuck into Ga-Koro, head held low. It had been around a month since she had been exiled from Ga-Koro(at least, she thought it had been a month, it was hard to keep track of time when living in the wilderness all by yourself.) and she had finally decided she had to sneak in and grab some medical herbs, and sneak out. However, even though she took precautions to stay unnoticed, she still stood out like a sore thumb, a small Le-Matoran child that hadn't been around civilization for a couple weeks probably looked really strange, especially considering she probably had a twig or two hanging from her armor, and damp leaves sticking to her from when she had been forced to make her own bed in the wilderness.

OOC:Miha open for interaction.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:

Wokiya didn’t know what to say. Darien was another man who had wealth and happiness stolen from him; attacked and broken by the Makuta, much like Wokiya’s own brother. The dark thought made the Ga-Matoran looked down at her rucksack, down at the dull gray Kanohi Hau that had once belonged to another Toa, again attacked and broken by the Makuta.

How could I have stood by and allowed the Makuta to do all this…, Wokiya thought with the contrite mind of a murderer, and profit of off it, worst of all!

“I’m… so sorry Darien,” Wokiya finally said, “I can totally understand why you’d want to keep that secret. I...”

Wokiya didn't finish the thought. Guilt spells tended to lead to negative things, and Wokiya didn't want to talk too much about the Cultured Gentry, and how deep their relationship with the Makuta was. Darien probably wouldn't trust her then. A look of determination then spread across Wokiya’s face.

“We can’t let the Makuta or the people who support him get away with stuff like that!” Her look of determination turned into anguish, “Ugh, but we can’t can we? The Makuta has many powers and many forms, plus there are his servants”

Wokiya shrugged, "Your family seemed like a noble and honorable one. Unfortunately, most of my families successes were less than legitimate. My brother... was a deal maker. He bartered with the most influential as well as t he most dangerous in order to get the wealth we have now. In fact, he owns one of the mining companies in Onu-Koro, or did... before we were forced to leave everything behind"

"My father was a war hero -- his honor came in exchange for the lives of many," Wokiya said bitterly, "Though perhaps karma has come back for us. If so, perhaps you too shall be avenged, and we will see the Makuta pay for taking away one men should value the most"

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: FeranFeran gratefully accepted one of Nita's hatchets.OOC: I passed control of Feran to JL because I am on holiday, but it seems that I have Wi-Fi connection so...JL I think I don't have to trouble you with taking my character. In other words, you don't need to take my character tomorrow. I will continue taking control of Feran.BTW, Le Wahihas no border with Ga Wahi, so it would make sense to say we took a boat ride, right???

There are roads leading to it, and probably underground routes as well, but it's safe to say they took a boat ride to a dock and continued on foot.

IC: Flay

Flay soon saw a dirt road ahead, leading north. "We've found a road," she said, "Our travelling would be much quicker now." Finding new enthusiasm, she surged forwards, taking out her confusion and anger from what had happened on the leaves as she hacked and slashed vines and leaves down.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Atonal]"I am very sorry," said Atonal, his voice solemn and filled with regret. He too could remember when he had lost a loved one, and seeing such things happen to others was something he did not wish to experience. The death of those close to you was a harsh occurrence, and he would never want it to happen to anyone. "We shall take our leave, just as you have requested."

IC: Sahrea

At which point my eyes lit up, and a grin spread across my face. I fixed my gaze on one of the biggests Skakdi in the room, and immeadiately started over to him. "Bro," I said to him, despite the fact that he didn't seem to notice someone half his size, "You're in my way."

Not surprisingly, nothing happened. Well, atleast now I had a justified reason for punching him. With that, his head was suddenly snapped back by my armored fist, and he fell back into the Toa seated next to him. The result... Wasn't that unexpected either. Karz that's a big sword...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Hubertus]

"You know," I commented. "I feel like making a joke about compensation, but I don't have insurance."

Silence fell over the room as a few beings slowly turned to look me. It seemed as if my joke was terrible, although I am pretty sure that it was a pretty creative and rather original joke. Nobody appreciates me these days.

"Yeeeeaaaaah."

I didn't really pay attention to Hubertus' bad joke, as I was currently backing away from a rather large being holding a rather large sword with a rather large dent in his helmet. Yeah, the last part what my fault, but hey, what can you do? Sure I punched him... But I didn't expect him to get back up. Oops.

Unfortunately, I didn't look where I backing into, and I bumped into a certain Vortixx telling bad jokes.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"You think...?" I said, still trying to back up, despite the fact that Hubertus was still in my way. Infront of me, the massive Skakdi grinned, and I could see that a good deal of his teeth were missing. The raised sword couldn't have been too good, either. Actually, those spikes along the blade didn't look like they'd feel too good. Now I wish I had thought this through a bit more. But then, something quite strange happened.

There was a bright light, and the next thing I knew there was two smoking holes in the Skakdi's hand... Right where I had been looking. The being had dropped his massive sword, and stared at the two glowing circles as if trying to figure out what just happened. Same thing I was doing. Around now I noticed that I was really having trouble seeing, not something I liked at the moment.

Hm, I thought now might be a good time for a getaway.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"That was... so COOL," I added, realising that lasers had just shot out of my eyes. As of now, I didn't know what else to expect. But of course, I couldn't just stay there and watch as the gigantic Skakdi got angrier and angrier. And so, I nudged Hubertus, and said, "How does getting out of here very quickly sound?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Merror)

Merror patted Pirok on the shoulder.

"Skyra will be fine," he said. "He...she's been through a lot, and just needs some rest."

He looked around the inn's bar, a weariness in his eyes.

"What concerns me is our other brother and sister. Do you know what became of Weta and Elianne after I followed Skyra?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Nita turned to Feran, the beautiful Matoran whispering softly, "Can I have my hatchet back? Jaga really don't like me, and it'd be nice to be fully armed."

IC: Feran"Sure, here you go, then," Feran returned the hatchet.He continued with the others onto the road"So, what's the plan? Feran whispered to Baranx.

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Pineas and Taka)

"Well, it started with the sign on his back, so I kicked him, but it wasn't supposed to be there, so he got mad, and I'm apologizing, and then you asked what was going on," Alissita replies quickly. "Do you understand, boss?"

IC(Tairel)

(Casa Juturna; talking to Liara)

"An Iden transfer?" Tairel asks, a hint of confusion in his tone of voice. The doctor was unaware of what an "Iden" was. -Mef Man
IC Pineas"Oh, ok."

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Pineas and Taka)

"Excellent!" Alissita exclaims happily. Turning back toward Taka, she asks,"Is there anything I can do to make up for the kick?" The Matoran wasn't about to just leave her victim in the street. She wanted to help him as much as she could.

-Mef Man

IC: JikalFor a long moment, the Vo-Toa was quiet. He leaned his guitar on the wall, and sat down on the edge of Kitsune's bed. Carefully, worried he might exacerbate an injury he wasn't aware of, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder."I promise, Kitsune. Not only that, I promise I'll always be there when you need me." For a moment, he considered gently pulling her into a hug. But he didn't know how much her injuries had healed, and more importantly, if it was safe to do so. Instead, he leaned over and kissed the top of her head."I love you. And nothing will change that."

IC: Kitsune, Ga-Koro

Kitsune whispered softly as Jikal kissed her, her eyes closed as she accepted his sign of love.

"I trust you, Jikal. More than anyone else, I trust you, please, do the same, I want to believe you, I really do. I want someone to love me."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Darien - Ga-koro - “I’m… so sorry Darien,” Wokiya finally said, “I can totally understand why you’d want to keep that secret. I...” Darien looked Wokiya over, she seemed to have cut her train of thought, as if it was something she just couldn't bring herself to say, maybe something to painful? Darien understood completely, she'd had it pretty rough. “We can’t let the Makuta or the people who support him get away with stuff like that!” Her look of determination turned into anguish, “Ugh, but we can’t can we? The Makuta has many powers and many forms, plus there are his servants”

Darien nodded sadly, Makuta seemed unstoppable. There wasn't much even a large number of Toa could do against such power, much less just one Toa like himself.

Wokiya shrugged, "Your family seemed like a noble and honorable one. Unfortunately, most of my families successes were less than legitimate. My brother... was a deal maker. He bartered with the most influential as well as the most dangerous in order to get the wealth we have now. In fact, he owns one of the mining companies in Onu-Koro, or did... before we were forced to leave everything behind"

Leaving everything behind, yes Darien knew exactly how that felt, the two could connect in many ways it seemed, they'd both once been part of powerful and wealthy families, now they were wanderers in this massive and treacherous island. It was funny how understanding another's pain could connect you to them like nothing else ever could.

"My father was a war hero -- his honor came in exchange for the lives of many," Wokiya said bitterly, "Though perhaps karma has come back for us. If so, perhaps you too shall be avenged, and we will see the Makuta pay for taking away one men should value the most" Darien nodded solemnly. "Yes, Makuta will pay, one way or another..." Darien looked at Wokiya. "As long as the people of Mata Nui continue to resist Makuta he will never win." "Now then, shall we continue on our mission?" Darien asked, figuring it was best to get off the current rather depressing subject, maybe see all the sights and wonders of Ga-koro, Darien had never been to the floating village before. They'd only been through a small part of the koro and already he was amazed at how beautiful and majestic this place was. There was something about the sea air that could lift up your spirits.

IC: Skyra - Inn, Ga-koro -

They say you can have the strangest dreams when recovering from a concussion, it seemed they were right. If I was running away from some purple polka dotted brakas then I was riding Destiny....underwater. As these fragmented and quite random dreams rapidly changed they slowly disappeared as I began to have a much more serious and realistic dream...or was it a dream? It felt much more like a memory, though it wasn't my own. I was in the Marine HQ of all places, notably in this memory was indeed in my new female body, I was 'questioning' a prisoner in the interrogation room.

"Come now..." I began, sitting quite straight in my chair, my arms on the table, across from me was Skadki who was rumored to have ties to some of the local pirate crew in Naho Bay. "...why don't you just make this easy on yourself and tell me where she is?"

The Skadki snorted, clearly uncooperative. "I'm not gonna tell you anything...Toa." He said it like an insult, his already stupid grin getting wider. "Now of course if you just pay my Captain the ransom, the kid won't get hurt? Otherwise well...you'll have to fish her out of the sea!" With this he began to laugh, it was all a joke to him. I'd had enough.

I lifted my legs up and pushed against the table hard, the table quickly shoved the Skadki into the wall, pinning him there. I took out my dagger, climbing up on the table and grabbing him by the throat, the knife just barely touching his left cheek. "I said...where is she?" I said darkly.

The Skadki just chuckled. "You can't hurt me, it's against your preciously little Toa c-" He suddenly shrieked in pain as the knife began to penetrate his cheek, drawing blood.

"But you're mistaken...the Toa code doesn't allow to kill...it doesn't say anything about beating someone to an inch of their life in order to save a child..." To further my point I pressed the knife a little harder.

The Skadki grunted in pain, tears in his eyes. "Okay....okay!!!! I'll talk!" He said as he began to plea for mercy.

My eyes shot open and I found myself in a sitting position in the bed, still in the inn. I sighed, that had been some dream...it had felt so real too, everything that had happened to me in the past few hours must of been getting too me.

I glanced at the window, looking outside from my bed. I had a good view of Ga-koro and the beachhead beyond, heck I could almost see Casa Juturna from here. In fact I could always swear that there were two rather large birds flying in this direction from there. One was definitely green, and the other looked red. As they got closed I realized that they weren't birds, but Toa. Soon I was able to recognize them enough to know who they were, it was Liara and Havon. And someone else too that Havon was carrying, wasn't sure who that was.

I felt my heartbeat raising, obviously they were coming to see me, and of course I realized that...they'd see me, as a girl.

I wasn't sure why this bothered me so much, I mean Skeldan, Merror, and Pirok had already seen the new me...but for some reason this scared me. Knowing Havon, he'd take it like he took everything else, he'd think he was seeing things cause he was drunk, then he'd realize it was real, laugh about it, and then just accept the fact like it was no big deal. But Liara...I had no idea how she'd take it...I had an number of possible ways I thought she might handle the news, most of them terrified me.

I slowly sunk back down into my pillow, I had debated running away, but that wouldn't do anyone any good. For one thing I probably wouldn't get that far with a concussion and Merror would end up carrying me all the way back here, the thought of which made my cheeks flush, also even if I did manage to get somewhere they'd never stop looking for me...and I couldn't bare to have them worry about me, I'd caused them enough pain.

It seemed the only solution was to just lay here and wait for my doom, it sucked.

IC: Salamander"Yeah... So do I...He certainly deserves that much."Salamander, feeling the conversation was all but over, had begun to consider leaving when Savina spoke up. Despite the timidity in her voice - a trait which usually did nothing but irk him - Salamander felt as if leaving without at least answering her would be a bit too cruel. Restraining his urge to sigh in exasperation, Salamander turned towards Savina with a smile upon his face.

"Hi there! Savina, right? How are you doing?"

I hate doing this... Hate hate hate hate hate. Such a pain...

IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi Inland -

Savina nearly jolted back as Salamander turned around and gave her a friendly greeting, for some reason she hadn't expected him to respond, or maybe part of her had been hoping he wouldn't. "I'm a...I'm doing alright...I guess..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Khalrak (Ga-Koro)

Chaos is beautiful.

You can't argue with that. The simple knowledge that it's out of mortal control... the feeling of powerlessness... it's amazing. Exciting.

It's even better when you're the one who causes it. Because then, you get to observe the powerless ones. The lack of control. And you know, inside, that this chaos... it's yours. You control it, you create it. You're like a king among men.

Nothing gives you a better high than good, old-fashioned chaos.

That's pretty much the reasoning behind my current situation. I'm sitting in a room in an inn, looking out through the window. Waiting for the chaos to start.

There's a bar, not too far from here. Not a particularly nice place, if you ask me. Cheap, dirty, the place where people go when they can't fall any further. But I'm about to lift them right back up again.

Alcohol is flammable. Everyone knows that. Set off a bomb next to some alcohol, and you've got something big on your hands.

I'm just hoping the owner isn't cheaper than I thought he is, or this is gonna be pretty anticlimactic.

I cheer with glee as I spot the building shaking, the roof starting to fall in. I imagine the inside, the flames spreading, licking the walls, the panic inside as people try to escape in their drunken confusion. There isn't much I wouldn't give to be there, but one of those things is my life. I want to live to burn things another day.

Silently, I retreat to the bed, and lie down on it, smiling. It's a beautiful day...

OOC: Dov, that would be your cue.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Ga-Koro)

Well pinch my...

The sudden realization that there were children watching this dawned on Perkahn only a few moments after a bar pretty much just right in front of him went up in flames. This was a nice change, really. Since that debacle a week ago, he's been sitting around in Ga-Koro pretty much meaninglessly, just hoping something happens to come up.

Well, be careful what you wish for. Wasting no time in springing to action, he grabbed a local inhabitant of Ga-Koro by the throat and growled, "Get water. And people to use it. I'm going inside."

The Ga-Koronan scurried off with a panicked look on her face. Whether she'd actually get to doing anything, Perkahn wasn't sure. Lately, people haven't been listening to him with any actual interest, that much was true. What also was true that he was, deep inside, way too altruistic for his own good.

The Toa of Iron approached the doors of the burning bar, battleaxe in hand. It seemed as if the people inside were having problems getting out - evidenced by the facts that:

a ) none of them seemed to actually have made it out yet

b ) the door seemed to be stuck. It was certainly an unopportune time for such an event, Perkahn had to note. For a second, before stretching out his hand towards the lock.

Some manipulation using his iron powers, and the lock literally fell apart, the metal pieces falling to the ground. Apparently, the Toa of Iron noted as the door fell in - well, actually, out - actually, towards him, well, apparently the door was jammed from the inside by a burning log that had made its descent down from the roof - of which there wasn't that much already. That log, the moment Perkahn evaded an extremely rude attempt at a blow from the collapsing door, finished that descent by falling to the ground. Perkahn shoved it aside with his battleaxe and gestured to the several people inside who weren't dead yet.

"Out! All of you! Get out, you fools!"

They weren't so stupid as to refuse that command.

OOC: Echelon, Zadron and the Illusionist from Kini-Nui

IC (Echelon)

Five figures stood in the shadows beneath the trees on the clifftop overlooking Ga-Koro. Two were huge Skakdi, flanking the gathering like armoured statues. One was a lean Vortixx, his lithe black form bearing several sheathed blades, strapped to his limbs and chest. Another was a diminutive Turaga, grey-armoured, unremarkable. The last was a tall Toa, clad in black robes, his crested Kanohi marked with graceful but sinister lines of corruption.

All five beings gazed out from the shade at the village that sat, floating in the twinkling bay.

The Toa turned his head to look at the Turaga.

"Illusionist," he said. "I believe a disguise may be in order."

The Turaga nodded, and the beings' bodies began to shimmer...

A group of beings approached the gates of Ga-Koro. The guards looked up to see a group of merchants - a cloth-clad Vortixx, a grey-armoured Turaga, and a harmless-looking old Toa carrying a wooden stave as a walking-stick. Behind them followed a pair of burly Skakdi bodyguards.

The Skakdi aroused a little suspicion in the guards, who blocked the gate with their weapons and demanded to see the group's papers. The Turaga promptly approached the guards, and produced a sheet of parchment from his satchel. The guard looked over the parchment for a few seconds, before nodding, and allowed the beings to enter.

In the Ga-Koro Hospital's morgue, five beings gathered around a corpse.

"This is the one," said the aged Toa, nodding in approval. He raised a hand, holding it over the body's head -

Then suddenly stopped, peering at a poster on the hospital's wall. It bore the words 'Our Noble Protectors, the Toa Arete', below which was a detailed illustration of seven heroic-looking Toa. The aged Toa cocked his head on one side.

"Gentlemen," he said, "I may need to delay the collection for a while. I have some...other business to attend to."

The Vortixx looked sideways at the Toa.

"Something interesting about those 'Arete'?" he asked, gesturing at the poster.

"Yes..." the Toa replied. "Something very interesting indeed..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Khalrak (Inn, Ga-Koro)

I feel something rising in my gut. Something isn't right.

I get up off the bed, looking at the window. There's a Toa, trying to rescue the bar's panicking residents. For a few brief seconds, I consider trying to stop him. Then, I reconsider it. In his own little way, that hero down there is helping me.

Maybe a few people will survive. Karz, some might even get out unharmed. Physically, anyway.

That's where the real fun comes in. Survivor's guilt, trauma... some people just can't quite recover from death. Those people inside that building might be okay physically, but mentally they're never going to be the same. You don't experience death and come out fine, I can tell you that from personal experience.

Still, I continue to watch through the window. I want to see how many get out, how many broken people I've left behind this time. I'm always trying to beat my record (twenty seven), but that's difficult to do if you want major damage. I've always wanted to hit a hospital, you know. Being in one is traumatic enough already, but having one burn to the ground, and only just making it out, seeing people killed by smoke and debris, fighting your way through them and letting them perish thanks to your selfish urge to survive? Then, the guilt. The guilt hits you afterwards, like a wave. I've seen it with my own eyes, people reduced to nothing by self-hatred.

Just thinking about it is giving me the chills.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Bloody karz, the Toa of Iron murmured to himself, coughing after the experience of the smoke inside the bar. By now, a few Ga-Koronan guardsmen had gotten to put out the fire, all the while throwing him passing thanks for the timely intervention.

So imagine how surprised he was when they pulled out another (still breathing, too!) Toa out from the bar. By now, he assumed everyone who had not exited was probably already dead. This one didn't look dead. Just incredibly drunk. He was a Toa of Plasma, and somehow he seemed familiar.

"Oi, lovely," the Toa of Plasma grunted to the more... female, for one, of the two guardsmen carrying him. "How about you and me..? Uuh?"

Perkahn sighed in something rather like exasperation.

Perkahn nodded, getting back to his feet. Since the smoke had cleared by now, somewhat (the fires had been mostly put out by the guardsmen) he felt confident enough to enter the bar. He didn't expect to see anything much, really. What he did notice was that the shape that the cupboard had acquired after this had the peculiar shape of a cupboard that had just suffered more an explosion than a fire.

The Toa of Iron approached it. There were other signs, too, that implied the presence of a bomb: metal scraps, for one, lying around. And a few glass shards.

"Grochi, look at this."

One of the glass shards had a tag with the text, "salamander's" (without any capital letters whatsoever). It looked like a standard bombing scenario. Put a bomb near some alcohol, expect it to catch fire when the bomb blows. It would be naive to expect the barkeep to survive, but maybe a few visitors could give some hints on who was behind this.

Perkahn shot to his feet. And rushed outside, up and after the Ga-Koro Marines carrying out the drunken Toa of Plasma. It didn't take him a long time to get there, since the guy was being literally dragged down the street. The poor loser literally had no motor functions at this point in time.

"Excuse me. I want a word with this guy. Just one, quick word."

The Marines sighed and nodded. "Just make sure he knows you're male," the male half of the pair warned him.

"You. What's your name?"

"My name? Cylund, brah," he somewhat gulped out. "Problem?"

"Not at all. Listen, Cylund, you were in that bar, right? Remember anyone clicking around the barkeep's cupboards?"

It seemed as if the Toa of Plasma was having more brain strain than his mind ever suffered before. He probably never in his entire life had to quark a conundrum as complicated as this.

"Uh, no man, don't think so, no... wait, no! Besides from, yanno, the barkeep, there was this guy. Yeah. This guy."

"Aye, this guy. How did he look like, this guy of yours?"

"Uh, man, I don't even know anymore! He had... a mask... I think? Or was he a Vortixx?"

"I don't know. Was he a Vortixx?"

"Think he was, dude. Think his name was... Harlark or something? Maybe Charlark? I don't know even, man. I think I'm gonna... lay down for a while..."

His head abruptly swerved downwards as, quite unexpectedly, he fell asleep. The Marines carried him away, Perkahn assumed, to the nearest free hostel.