Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan, while all of this was happening, had appeared to be dozing against the wall. In actuality, though, he was using his iden, watching the small discussion go on, his mental expression slowly souring."Oh you mean that buffoon of an ice toa outside and the rest of those pathetic weaklings you call friends? They'll be taken care of soon enough..."That did it for Skeldan. Outside, it seemed as though he had just woken up, and his hand rather immediately fell to the hilt of his sword, though he didn't withdraw it, as he stepped up to the Toa of Fire."Terribly sorry," he said after a moment, smiling like he normally would, "But I'm afraid my friend and I must head off. Would you mind passing a message along for me, to alert her and the doctor of that?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Decaia - Hospital: "I wouldn't have it any other way, my friend," Decaia said, grinning widely at Ketan's compliments and promises. Except for literally any other way, he added mentally. The Toa of Water leaned back in his seat, balancing on the back legs of the chair. "I take it you've got something in mind already, considering your decision to make an appearance here. Or perhaps you simply heard that I was better and couldn't resist the opportunity to see my beaming, conscious face again?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

NPC: Shady looking Toa of Fire - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Oh, I'll give him a message..." The Toa send an seemingly unwarranted jet of flame at Skeldan. "I tell him how I melted a Toa of Slush to a puddle." -------IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Koro -The Doctor strapped the helmet onto my head firmly. "Don't worry...it's only painful for a few moments, and you won't remember it." He's had reached to flip a switch....I figured I had stalled long enough. While he had been babbling on I had been subtly pushing against the ice, all I needed were a few small cracks, I think I had enough to pull it off, the air began to build up and push inside the cracks, causing them to grow and spread...and when the air pressure became too intense, it shattered. Shards of ice went everywhere, the doctor had to step back and block the shards with his arms to protect his face. I was shivering cold and stiff, but I stretched my arm out and send a blast of wind at the Doctor, sending him flying across the room. I collapsed to my knees however, as the doctor had managed to turn the machine on and it was starting to do it's work, I felt intense amounts of electricity surging through me. No...nononono....I won't allow this! I used all the will power I could muster to send a blast of wind into myself, I had my head oddly angled so the helmet would be the first thing to be impacted as I went flying into the wall again. The helmet was smashed against the wall, though I was as well, I fell to the ground with a thud, the damaged helmet still on my head, but no longer working. The doctor had been injured as he'd been sent flying across the room and had yet to get up from where he lay on the floor.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Skeldan:A hastily made shield of ice deflected Skeldan from the flame blast, not allowing it to expand over him, thought it rather well melted in the process. He re-absorbed what was still ice, still smiling."Now, I'm afraid that won't work," Skeldan said, his sword out in a flash. He knew enough to defend himself with it-and kill, if he needed to, after all. "I really, really have to get through there. In fact..."If the Toa of Fire payed attention, he would feel the room getting cold, quickly, ice starting to materialize on his armour. Simple to deal with, right? Not when Skeldan was directing it inwards, where forming any extra flame or heat could potentially cause undue harm to the Toa of Fire, and would only distract him enough that Skeldan could quickly stab him, anyways."And Toa of Slush? You really need to get your insults right," Skeldan mock-growled, grinning. "My friendly Toa of Hot-air."

profiles i guess

NPC: Shady looking Toa of Fire - Hospital, Ga-koro -The Toa growled angrily and began to attempt to heat up the room as Skeldan tried to cool it down, apparently not caring about any potential damage to himself. He drew his own sword and swung with an incredibly powerful swing. Skeldan would most likely note that the Toa's mask was shaped like a Pakari.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Skeldan:The problem with big, shady, and belligerent Toa-especially who wear Pakari-is that they like to fight too much. And they generally make grandiose swings all over the place, taking blood from their incredulous enemies wondering just how stupid that Toa before them was.Not so with Skeldan, who quickly ducked under it, and just as the blade went past him, sprung up, his wide-bladed sword aimed to thrust right into the Toa's ribcage, to his heart, or even into his throat.

profiles i guess

NPC: Shady looking Toa of Fire - Hospital, Ga-koro -Skeldan's attack went off without flaw, the blade piercing right into the Toa's chest. The Toa gasped for a second as he looked down at the sword, before looking back at Skeldan...with a look that could be called bewilderment. He began to pull the sword further into himself, till his mask was nearly touching Skeldan's. In a last act of defiance...he spit at Skeldan, though what came out was mostly blood, before his eyes rolled back and he slumped over.

IC-Skeldan:But Skeldan, ever a stalwart supporter of cleanliness, froze the blood and spittle before it could hit him. He didn't want to have to get the stain off of his armour, after all. A second more and he simply kicked the door open, unwilling to test the lock, before running up to Skyra-after, of course, dragging in the body.And promptly deciding Skyra could wait, after he pulled off the damaged helmet, and moving to the still down doctor.Still, though, if he killed the doctor, that would be hard to explain as the self defence it was. No, he would have to do the unthinkable. Call somebody else for help.Okay, not unthinkable. But still."Toa Ketan," he called, his strong voice issuing down the hallway rather easily, though he added a bit of an almost frantic shake to it. "And any other Toa Arete who might be down there, it would be greatly apprecitated if you were to come down to room 13C at this time."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Koro -I lay on the ground, shivering terribly from being encased in that ice for so long. I tried to say something to Skeldan as he stripped off the helmet from my head but it came out as just a croak. I was really really cold, and my head really hurt, thankfully it seemed my memories were still intact...as far as I knew anyway. The Doctor's eyes opened and he immediately activated his mask, attempting to use telekinesis on Skeldan to shove him away from the door.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Veros & AtonalThe Ga-Matoran let us into the hut. It was dimly lit, but light enough to see. I saw another Ga-Matoran, obviously older than the first, on a bed, sleeping. I glanced at Atonal, and he nodded. You start. I'll continue."Veros and I were in Ko-Koro," Atonal said slowly, carefully. "There was a fight going on between a Toa of Sonics and a Vortixx. The Vortixx happened to be the one that blew up the village not too long ago. Veros tried to intervene, and arrest the Vortixx. Then the Vortixx took Lara hostage. Get everyone to back down."I...I have to tell them. Help me, Great Spirit."And that's where everything went wrong," I said, gingerly unwrapping Lara's body from my poncho, throwing the poncho aside. Atonal picked it up and I walked over to the first Ga-Matoran holding out Lara's body. "I tried. I tried to save her." I couldn't hold back tears. "He shot her. The Vortixx shot her."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi -"Well..." Savina began, look at said inferno, she wasn't sure what that was, or if she really wanted to know. But, she might need help with finding Anthyn, and he had earned a bit of her trust after offering her food. "...alright I guess."
IC: MalikI smiled, "Glad to have you with me." And with that the two of us made our way off towards the fire, the heat of which was becoming more and more predominant. As I neared it, I was able to spot another figure, it was difficult to make out much from my distance, but he appeared to be male. "Hey there!" I waved as we approached, no point in frightening the poor guy.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Salamander"Hey there!"Salamander briefly considered ignoring the voice calling for him and instead taking to the skies in order to resume hunting for Utu as soon as possible, but he decided against it almost as quickly as the idea itself had occurred to him. His usual attitude towards social interaction would have to change or at least soften somewhat. If that meant stepping outside of his comfort zone from time to time, so be it.What mattered was the first step. The first acknowledgement that all those things he had said were indeed true, that he was indeed serious about becoming a hero.It all came down to whether or not he would respond to whoever it was that had called out to him.It was a very serious moral dilemma.No, wait. This is stupid."Hey, what's up? Can't say I expected to see anyone else all the way out here..."

Lacertus

IC: MalikI didn't bother commenting on the short pause, maybe he was just taking off guard, either way it wasn't too important, yet."Same here, we were just passing through when I saw your massive fire. Surprising to say the least," I responded, chipper as ever. "So any particular reason for the flame, Ga-Wahi is odd place for such occurences." I inquired, I was in fact curious."Oh and before I forget, the name's Malik and this is Savina." I said, holding out a hand for him to shake.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi -Savina kept her eyes on Salamander, like a timid animal she was very cautious and untrusting, she stayed firmly behind Malik. So far he hadn't been threatening, but she wasn't gonna take any chances, plus the massive fire unnerved her...though so did everything else.

IC: Salamander"Heh... just putting a friend to rest. It's not much, but it's all I can do for him at this point."Salamander pointed towards the blaze, and more specifically at the sword beginning to glow a bright red from within it. As if recalling an incident from the past, he stared at the scene in silence for nearly a full minute before seemingly remembering that there were other people nearby, and that said people were waiting for him to introduce himself at that. Salamander shook Malik's hand, his eyes quickly resuming their old habit of estimating the fighting capability of the young Toa who stood before him."Sorry... Anyway, my name is Sal. Sal Lacertus. Pleasure to meet you."The use of the same alias he had given Venator caused Salamander to feel a twinge of guilt, but he pushed it aside and out of sight as quickly as he could. It was just a name, no need to become so sentimental about everything.

Lacertus

IC: MalikDeath, I hated it.Yeah I know, everyone hates death, well everyone except the truly twisted, but it had stolen so much from me. My sister and her cheerful smile, I could always picture that face. She had lost her life so early, and for what purpose could it be. I suppose that's one of the reasons I never cared much for Destiny afterwards after all what could her destiny possibly be.What was my brother's destiny for that matter, Death had stolen him as well, and again with little purpose. He had been my hero, I'd always admired him, but then, out of nowhere he disappeared, and when I next found him, he was dead, his body buried away somewhere and forgotten, he seemed to have died alone, sure people were around him, but they didn't appear to be his friends, judging from how he was buried. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sal's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, and my condolences for your friend, I understand how difficult that must be. But hey, maybe things are better wherever he is." Malik suggested trying to remain positive. I have to keep believing that, for my sister's and my brother's sake.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi -So far this Sal Lacertus hadn't been threatening, but that could always change given the right circumstance. Though upon hearing what the purpose of the fire was, her expression saddened slightly. Losing a friend was never fun, Savina would know, she'd pretty much lost all of hers, even Grecko. She'd become so afraid of everyone after her soul was taken, that the only one she hadn't feared at all was the very person who had her soul, and now of course she'd lost her too, she knew that somewhere in Ga-koro Anthyn was still around, she could sense that. She just wished she could find her already.She snapped back to attention when she realized she'd been drifting off into her own thoughts as she stared at the fire. She looked at at Sal, since Malik didn't seem to be afraid of him, Savina decided she could risk saying hello at least, though it took her a couple minutes before she worked up enough courage to even step out from behind Malik so that Sal could get a good look at her green and turquoise color scheme, though her armor was still a bit faded from the ritual. "H-hello..." She said slowly, it came out meekly and as quiet as a mouse.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Merror)There was a sudden sizzling sound from behind the 'doctor'. The Toa of Ice turned his head to see what was happening -Just as a circular piece of the ceiling, still glowing at the edges, crashed down, shortly followed by a Toa of Fire that the doctor really should have been expecting."Sorry, 'doc'," said Merror, and a Calix-enhanced punch shot at the doctor's jaw. "Didn't have time to make an appointment."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

NPC: The 'Doctor' - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -The doctor had little to no chance to dodge the punch, he was by no means a melee fighter of any sort. He collapsed to the ground yet again, he clutched his jaw in pain. He had no chance of escaping now, he could try to fight his way to freedom, but that would be risking his death, he could not afford that, his work was hardly finished, Skyra had only been a small part of the plan, he could easily work this all to his advantage. He put his fists together and raised them so they could easily be cuffed, he was surrendering. "You win, Merror...I surrender." He glanced at Skyra briefly, his device had been destroyed, but it had been active for a few moments. He wondered. He smirked as he looked back to Merror. "You and your comrades won this battle anyway, but the war is hardly over."IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -I was still shivering from how cold I was over on the other side of the room, and my head was killing me. I was in a bit of a daze, I hadn't even registered that Pirok and Merror were there. It felt easier to just lay on the floor for the moment and try to not be cold. I tried to think of warm things. Fire, lava, sunlight, mash potatoes...

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -I had curled my legs up and hugged them to try and warm up, it wasn't working. I needed to get out of this cold room, though my vision was blurred and hazy, that machine had only been on my head for a few moments but it had seriously messed with my head, I hoped none of it was permanent. I then noticed a red foot, and another one nearby, they were near my head, I slowly looked up and noticed that legs were attached to them. It was a Toa of fire, he was saying something to me but it was so muffled I couldn't understand it, I couldn't even make out who it was my vision was so blurry. I tried to speak. "C-cold..." was all I managed to croak out.

IC (Merror)Merror stood over the Toa, a frown creasing his usually-compassionate features."People like you won't win this war," he said. "It will be won by those who care about others, not those who disregard them."Swiftly binding the doctor's hands with a length of rope he found nearby, and removing his mask, Merror walked away. He hurried towards Skyra, placing his hands on the shivering Toa's abdomen and shoulder. Warmth flowed from his palms."Skyra?" he asked gently. "Skyra, can you hear me?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Pirok (Hospital, Ga-Wahi)"C-cold..."Skyra didn't seem well. At all.Pirok heated up the air around Skyra slightly, before crouching down in front of her, and holding up his hand. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Two blurry red figures were now around me, and were heating me up with their powers. They started to talk again but I was having a difficult time comprehending what they were saying. I swore I heard my name once or twice. Even with my foggy mind, I could guess who the two Toa of Fire were. My vision was still quite blurry, but I could make them out enough to know it was Merror and Pirok. Pirok seemed to be holding his hand up, I wondered why, I just looked at Pirok with a confused expression.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Pirok said something again, a little louder this time. But I couldn't make it out, I think I heard my name though, and the word 'fine'? Maybe he was asking me if I was okay. "I...I don't know..." I said slowly, it was hard to tell how clearly I spoke as I could barely hear it myself. I shivered off and on, but I wasn't feeling so cold now.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Salamander"Yeah... So do I...He certainly deserves that much."Salamander, feeling the conversation was all but over, had begun to consider leaving when Savina spoke up. Despite the timidity in her voice - a trait which usually did nothing but irk him - Salamander felt as if leaving without at least answering her would be a bit too cruel. Restraining his urge to sigh in exasperation, Salamander turned towards Savina with a smile upon his face.

"Hi there! Savina, right? How are you doing?"

I hate doing this... Hate hate hate hate hate. Such a pain...

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Pirok turned to Merror from what I could tell, and began to speak to him. I was still having a difficult time making out what they were saying but I distinctly heard the words 'her' and what sounded like "hos-" Even in my current state I managed to figure out that they were probably talking about taking me to a hospital. But wait a sec, I was in a hospital, the little good that it was doing to be here though convinced me I didn't want to be here any longer than necessary, in fact now that I remembered that I was in a hospital, I really wanted to leave. "I...hate this hospital...I want to leave..." I said, it felt weird to speak as I could still barely hear myself, the ringing in my ears was intense and everything was so muffled.

OOC: Tairel open for itnteraction.

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro streets; walking)

Tairel rides into the water village of Ga-Koro, his now normal serious expression gracing his face and lips. The village hadn't changed a bit since the last time he was here. The lilypad streets were still there, the huts, and (the most beautiful) the view of the sunset. It was still about four o'clock, so he wouldn't be experiencing the last of the three just yet, but he was ready to see not only that, but the other wonders of Ga-Koro. The Toa of fire was soon checked into a local inn, his Ussul cart parked in a nearby stable. Walking outside, Tairel breathes in the salty air. It was magnificent, alot better than the air of Ta-Koro. But, the Ta-Toa still preffered the village of fire to the village of water. Okay, let's try to relax. Ayra has things under control back in Ta-Koro, we're safe, and we can enjoy the beach. Let's try to do just that, okay? Tairel makes his way down the lily pad streets, a small grin actually creeping up onto his face.-Mef Man

OOC: How about interaction with a friendly but drunk Toa of Fire? :3IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon stumbled out of the bar, a bottle of bula wine in his hand. "Gee...*hick*, Skyra is sure taking a long time to...*hick*, show up." Havon had been waiting for quite a few days now around the Casa Juturna for Skyra to show up. It was really hard to find that Le-Toa, never could stay in one place for very long. It was also really hard for Havon to see straight, maybe he had one drink too many...again. He thought about using his Kadin to just fly back, but he decided against it. He looked up to the sky when he heard the cry of several Gukko, there they were, flying free in the sky. He was admiring the sight so much he didn't pay attention to where his feet were taking him and...BUMP. He ran...or stumbled you could say, into something just as red as he was. It was another Toa of Fire like him. (Tairel) Fancy that. "Oh...my apologizes...I should really...*hick*...watch where I'm going."

OOC: Anytime!

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro streets; talking to Havon)

Tairel turns around to see the Toa of fire starting to wobble back and forth due to his drunkeness. It appeared as if this being had a bit too much to drink..."No, what you need is to stay away from alcohol for a bit," Tairel says with a grin. He places his hands on either arm of Havon, trying to steady to drunken being. "Where do you think you're heading in that state?" the Toa adds.Karz, this brings back memories...-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon shrugged. "I waited a while at the Casa Juturna...which is where his Kahu was resting, but he hasn't showed up for days...*hick*...Skyra isn't the easiest Le-Toa to keep track off...he never writes either..."

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro streets; talking to Havon)

I can't just leave him in the streets... Maybe we should go to this "Casa Juturna.""So, what exactly is Casa Juturna?" Tairel asks, repeating the words that the drunken Toa of fire had given him. It sounded like some sort of bar or restaurant, in which case would be a terrible place for Havon to stay.-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -"It's the home of umm...." Havon tried to recall...it was hard to think. "...Tillian Juturna. *hick* He's a friend of Skyra's and he tends to hang out there a lot so I *hick* figured it would be the best place to wait for em..." Havon grinned as he thought of something. "They have a really nice wine cellar too..."