Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Grochi:

"Well, that was rather helpful," Grochi said, frowning. "Still, this served the purposes of a rather standard terrorist attack, one might say. Seemingly wanton destruction, with the intent of killing some and frightening most others." He shrugged.

"What do you think the odds are that whoever did this stayed behind to watch the damage?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Ga-Koro)

Once, long ago, back in Ta-Koro, Perkahn had to deal with a similar incident. It wasn't fun. The arsonist in that particular situation had an entire paramilitary group he was associated with. If you think they had some sort of higher goal, oh, you are so darn mistaken. They merely thought that blowing stuff up was more fun when it was done together, as many people seemed to do lately. Thinking out deep and reasonable reasons was not a popular tendency in the paramilitary game nowadays.

This guy seemed different somehow.

"Whatever the case, I don't think he'd have left Ga-Koro so quickly. I think we should investigate the local inns."

IC: Khalrak (Inn, Ga-Koro)

"Oh no, this building has blown up. I am so scared."

"I am too. This is terrible."

"We should find who caused it."

I try to fill in the blanks from the two Toa standing near the bar's conversation with my own thoughts, but it all comes out as an unfeeling monotone. I think I'm getting the gist, though.

I stand up, and walk out of my room, headed towards the inn's bar. If they're going to do a search, which they will, they're going to search inns, because they'll expect I stayed to watch the damage. If I'm downstairs, where the fire can't be seen, that's a point in my favour.

I walk up to the bartender, and order a drink. Non-alcoholic. I'm not particularly fond of alcohol; it dulls the senses. Makes you clumsy.

That's not a good thing in my line of work.

I sit down on a stool, and sip carefully on the drink. I adopt a calm manner, looking just like pretty much everyone else in the bar -- bored and alone. They can't see my thoughts, and the glint in my eye has all but disappeared.

Yes, I am a wonderful actor. It was practically the only thing my parents found to be proud of in me.

Good thing I was able to nurture it myself, or I never could have developed it.

I've always thought that if I didn't go into serial-killing, I would have gone into the theatre. The cheering crowds, the excitements as the curtains are drawn--

I kid. I'm sorry, I just can't keep a straight face. No, as good an actor as I may be, the theatre was never my thing. Too camp.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reaver

Having had a good rest, she removed herself from the bedroom and returned to the wine cellar of the Casa Juturna. That half-finished pattern lay out on the floor in front of her, made from shards of glass. Almost trance-like, she grabbed a few empty bottles from the corner, smashing them on the floor. She set to work on this macabre memory.Hours passed, as she meticulously arranged and rearranged the glass until she was happy, before moving on to the next section. Finally, she stood, her hands cut and bloodied, a grimace of pain adorning her face. She gazed at her hands, turning them over again and again, observing the many new scars she had added to her collection. Then she looked forward at her horrific creation.The Mark of Agony lay on the floor in front of her, the light reflecting off of it, making it stand out against the dull wooden floor. She turned around, and wrote on the wall with her own blood;LOOK WHAT I MADE.This message would hopefully be the first thing people saw as they entered the cellar. Satisfied, she wiped of the rest on the blood on the floor, and skipped merrily to a bathroom to properly wash her hands. Whistling to herself the whole time.I wonder what Emotia will think when she finds my new piece of art. She smiled innocently to herself.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)

Groan. Groan. Groan. What the...?

I'm shackled to the wall above the bed, muscles still spasming from the dozens of extra times I was slapped with those bloody hand buzzers. Oh, man, I am gonna rip that wench Liara apart. I will rip her apart, burn this stupid house to the ground, and then I'll go after the real monsters, because this place, this house, it's making me really jones for a nice clean kill. First thing's first, though. Gotta get out of these shackles.

Push forward with one wrist. I can move it about a half inch before it totally seizes up; these chains are tight, and there's no way I'm getting out of 'em like this. Try other wrist, just to make sure it isn't a fluke. Sure enough, I can't move that one, either, and eventually I'm gonna dangle like this until I desiccate and dry up. She wins. I'm toast.

Welp.

That ain't happening.

I try and position my legs in an l-shape against the wall and push forward, but the shackles barely budge from their regular positions, and I try this for about ten minutes, groaning and cursing and rolling my eyes in boredom and irritation as this does absolute dick towards the end goal of getting off this wall before I become a mummy from lack of blood.

Wait. Idea.

Slowly, I try moving my upper body. It's not tied down to anything, so it's still possible, and as an athlete, Tillian's limber. Gently, I entangle myself like a cluster of ivy until my head is positioned above my wrist, and I start to chew away at the skin around the shackles.

Aw, man. This can't be a part of a balanced diet.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liara

Liara froze a few dozen yards from the hospital. She'd seen Skyra in the window. At first, she had wondered why the girl there seemed so familiar. Then she recognized the body language, the stance... And more importantly, the emotion in his eyes.

He hated his new body. And it was because of her she had it.

She knew what she'd done was right. But she felt horrible that he hated it. Was it really her choice, whether he should live in misery, or die happy?

She coasted off to the side, landing near the main village. She started to wander aimlessly, walking just for the sake of walking.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)

"It's pretty rough, isn't it? Knowing that he'd probably hate you if he could see you."

Alaric stepped forward from the shadows of a side alley, and though Liara had seen a lot in her time, she had to recoil for a second: Alaric's nose, cheeks, and lips ran with blood, coursing down the bottom half of his face. Both wrists were bandaged up, and his fangs dripped with blood. His left forearm was very obviously burned, as though it had been scalded. Most frightening of all, however, were his eyes, glowing a deep, angry blue, with dark crimson pulses giving them an almost purple glint.

In a half-span of a heartbeat, he was in front of her, holding her throat with his good hand and snarling. The look, on Tillian's casual, athletic features, was startlingly alien.

"I bet you think you're cute, don't you?" he growled. "Boiling water, sent spilling by tripwires. Cutting boards that slam into my face when I walk past them. Barricaded doors. Shackles. You would have made a semi-decent Mark Bearer, kid: you could have been the next Dorian, or Utu, or Yuru, or Reaver. You're no better than any of them, and I should kill you right this second."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Liara's heart kicked up several gears at the sight of him, pure fear robbing her of her senses. He got out? There were enough obstacles to keep a Kane Ra trapped, and he got out?

Before she could blink, he was right in front of her, his hand closed around her throat. Too late for that now. Maybe I can reach my-

Apparently, Alaric knew where her thoughts were headed. Because the instant her arm shifted to try and grab one of her darts, his hand tightened around her throat. Well. So much for that. I guess I'm finished.

She didn't respond. The hand around her neck sort of prevented any form of response.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Docks, Ga-Koro)

For a second, it looked like he might actually choke the life out of her, but then, the monster slayer released his grip, dropping Liara. She opened her mouth to figure out why she was still standing, and not being tortured, but Alaric merely turned, tightening the bandage on his right wrist, and began to walk away.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

..... What?

I'm alive. Why? He was going to kill me. I could see it. He was going to kill me, and there was nothing I could have done. No one would have blamed them. In fact, most people would just assume that I left. He could have tossed my body in the bay, and been done with it. No one the wiser, no one to care.

So why didn't he?

Since he arrived, I've been nothing but cruel. I've sedated him, insulted him, stunned him, chained him to a bed, booby trapped the area around him. I've pushed him to suicide, only to stop him moments later. Not because of him. Because of who's body he had.

All I've seen him as was the thing that took Tillian away. The creature that kept him locked up, the one that made the sarcastic remarks.

But he's a person. I haven't been hating and harming a beast. He's a person, and one who probably has no idea how the world works. Or how to understand it.

What have I done?

Silently, she pushed off from the ground, gliding up and over Alaric, landing lightly in front of him. Before he could speak, she looked him in the eye. "If you're going to kill me, then do it. If not, stay still and let me take a look at that arm."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Darien nodded solemnly. “Yes, Makuta will pay, one way or another...” Darien looked at Wokiya. “As long as the people of Mata Nui continue to resist Makuta he will never win.”

“Key phrase, ‘as long as’. Sometimes a fear that people are starting to become content with this way of life, resigning themselves to this fate,” Wokiya said bitterly.

A silence followed, which was eventually broken by Darien, “Now then, shall we continue on our mission?”

“Definitely,” Wokiya answered, eager to move on to brighter subject matter as well.

Wokiya had been to Ga-Koro numerous times, and it likely surprise no one that she felt most at home here. However, Ko-Wahi was much more remote. You could talk about many things without ever running the risk of catching the wrong attention.

They continued walking across the massive lily pads, after a few moments, Wokiya began to notice glances and even some murmurs going towards her way. Maybe it was the unorthodox pair-up between a Ga-Matoran and a Toa of Plantlife, or it might have been that the people here recognized her. Wokiya wore no jewelry and no nice garments during this particular venture.

That didn’t mean there weren’t some who could remember faces.

Wokiya sighed and kept walking. She hoped no attention would be drawn to her while she was here.

“Is there anything in particular you want to see while we’re here?” Wokiya asked Darien, “Our Kolhii field is beautiful, though we also a nice town square with plenty of shops”

As the two approached the Ga-Koro Hosptial to their left, Wokiya gestured towards it as well. “You might have heard of the legendary cleanliness that our main hospital ha-”

Wokiya stopped in front of a Mata Nui Daily post. Next to it was a poster featuring a Toa team and the word “Arete” above it.

“Hmm, may explain why this place is cleaner than it was last time I was here,” Wokiya said. She then read over the Mata Nui Daily posts, noting how many local Ga-Koro blurbs mentioned the ‘Toa Arete’.

“Interesting...” Wokiya observed, "I have no idea who these Toa are or where they came from. They weren't around last time I was in Ga-Koro"

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [septimus]

Septimus sat by Salvinn's bedside, staring out the window at the blue sky. Ever since they had left the Islets, all he had really been doing was make sure his friend was recovering well, nothing more. It was pretty monotonous, but he found ways to entertain himself anyway.

Making sure his best friend was fine was paramount, after all.

Liara ignored the remark, gently pulling his burned arm up to a level she could examine it on. The injury was about as bad as she had expected. She was the one who set the trap, after all. Intentionally non-lethal. And treatable.

She grabbed a tub of paste out of her belt. It was carefully mixed to both soothe and repair burned or irritated tissue, and she'd had to use it quite a few times in the past. "You aren't doing any job in this state."

Without another word, she started to spread the paste over the affected area. The pain lingering from the initial burn would decrease quickly, to a level that was almost unnoticeable when he stood still.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Khijow)(Ga-Koro; outside of Ga-Koro hospital)

Khijow's eyes slowly open as he begins to wake up from his deep slumber.

"Karz, that Ga-Matoran was right," Khijow says out loud. "This is a comfortable mattress."

He had looked into more comfortable mattresses when he travelled to Ta-Koro. A Ga-Matoran there had specially made the mattress for him; plucking each feather out of a Gukko bird by hand and then placing the feathesr in her very own pattern inside the mattress. It made for a very comfortable bed.

The Toa of crystal slowly eases out of bed. After placing his slippers on his feet, Khijow stands up and walks toward a nearby room. The bathroom that he stood in also had plenty of backstories in each square-inch of space. Karz, everything in the Toa's room had a backstory. That was the way he had designed his room and life. There was no normal or cheap item in his house. Everything was specially made just for him. Every item of clothing had a specific material (and very costly at that), each piece of furniture either used wood from one of the last few Kikali trees in Le-Koro or made from the fur of the rare Geval cat, and other items had such stories as well. Khijow's house was a mansion in every way.

Soon, the Toa was in a nice, steaming hot bath (warmed by his own personal Ta-Toa). As he relaxed in the bath, breakfast was served to the Toa (it being the finest breakfast in all of Mata-Nui). When these two luxuries were finished, the Toa was soon out of the bath and dried by a Le-Toa he had hired some time ago.

After a ring of the bell, the Toa of crystal had a Ga-Matoran maid in his room. The Matoran was always smiling and looking attractive (of course she was attractive; Khijow wouldn't have it any other way) when she walked in and this time was no exception. The woman soon had the particular clothing that the Toa had requested in hand and began to dress Khijow (he wouldn't dare risk an injury trying to dress himself).

After being dressed, the Toa heads toward the Ga-Koro hospital. He needed to chat to a doctor about his face. Maybe a professional could help him...

-Mef Man

OOC:

IC: Venedico (Marine HQ, Ga-Koro)"Hey, wait, speaking of Baruk!" Dico exclaimed indignantly, standing on the rung of his chair so he could look around the headquarters of the Ga-Koro military in all directions with equal capability. "Where is our resident walking refrigerator, anyway? I footed him money for lunch last Friday and I haven't seen him since to get my cash back."Satisfied that Baruk wasn't hiding behind any Ga-Matoran - hah, as if - Dico sat down and finished off his salad, rolling his eyes at the sudden disappearance of the Toa of Gravity. And his money.-Tyler

IC: "You speak almost as though currency possesses pertinence, brother."

Wrath stepped into the room anew. His cloak had been replaced with a set of light robes in the navy color of the koro. Similarly, the berserker's prosthetic foot had been replaced with an ornately-etched protosteel susbstitute. His armor even seemed to have lost some of its livid crimson and turned a more lustrous black. Yet Wrath's eyes remained the same as ever: Darkly vigilant and fiery.

He crossed his arms. "What our ally has done with your money matters not." He glared at Venedico briefly. "Though I agree that finding him should be made a major priority.

"Speaking of which, what is the status of those fool pirates?"

OOC: He's referring to TNG's. Pretty sure Po-Koro captured them and sent a message about their current detained state to Ga-.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skyra - Inn, Ga-koro -

My heart skipped a beat as Liara looked at me, I had wanted to hide so she couldn't get a good look at me but something made me freeze up like a fear-stricken Rahi. One look at her face and I knew she recognized me...it didn't matter that I looked so different, she knew me too well, how I acted, moved, etc.

Then I saw in her what I had feared the most, a look of guilt. She was blaming herself for putting me in this body. This fact simply made me feel guilty in return, it had been my choice to use the Iden after all, I could of chosen to die...but I didn't.

​I decided I had to go after her, I couldn't abandon her, not this time. I decided that I was gonna jump out the window, mostly cause I was sure that Merror, Pirok, Skeldan, or somebody would stop me if I went through the door. I knew they'd insist on me resting, and to be honest I knew that I probably shouldn't of been leaving my bed at all with a concussion, much less jumping out the window. Didn't stop me though.

As I jumped out the window I steadied myself as best I could with my elemental powers to make my fall as slow and quiet as possible, this almost worked, but I landed on the ground below I lost my balance and fell on the ground. "Ow...." After resting a moment I was back on my feet, I stumbled toward the direction I'd seen Liara take off, my pace was rather slow though, this concussion had screwed up my center of balance, it probably made me look like I was drunk. Still, I had to press on.

I kept walking aimlessly for a bit, I was starting to think I'd never find her, and that I should of just stayed in bed like a good patient...haha, a good patient...never use that phase with my name in the same sentence.

"You aren't doing any job in this state." I barely heard it, but that was definitely Liara's voice, coming from...over there by the docks, rather close to that alley. Why was it always an alley?

As I got closer I saw Tillian was there too, and he was injured....why was he injured? Seriously if it wasn't me almost dying it would be him. Liara was as always being the medic and tending to his wounds.

I was just about close enough that they'd certainly notice me now, but for the first time in like my whole life I didn't know what to say at all. So I said nothing, just stood there nervously as if I was about to go jumping off the highest tree in Le-Wahi for the first time.

IC: Darien - Ga-koro -

“Is there anything in particular you want to see while we’re here?” Wokiya asked Darien, “Our Kolhii field is beautiful, though we also a nice town square with plenty of shops”

"Nothing in particular..." Dorian began. "I'm already quite impressed with what I've seen so far."

As the two approached the Ga-Koro Hosptial to their left, Wokiya gestured towards it as well. “You might have heard of the legendary cleanliness that our main hospital ha-”
Wokiya stopped in front of a Mata Nui Daily post. Next to it was a poster featuring a Toa team and the word “Arete” above it.
“Hmm, may explain why this place is cleaner than it was last time I was here,” Wokiya said. She then read over the Mata Nui Daily posts, noting how many local Ga-Koro blurbs mentioned the ‘Toa Arete’.
“Interesting...” Wokiya observed, "I have no idea who these Toa are or where they came from. They weren't around last time I was in Ga-Koro"
Darien read over the Daily post as well, whoever these 'Toa Arete' were they certainly had impressed this village. This was the kind of thing Darien wanted to see all over the island, Toa being what they were meant to be, heroes and protectors of the Matoran. "Whoever they are they seem to be just the sort of Toa this island needs more of."
IC: Wraith - Seven's House -
"Would you like me to help you prepare the fruit?" Wraith asked Seven.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Docks, Ga-Koro)

Alaric stayed quiet as his arm was worked on, but when he heard slight, shuffling footsteps, and felt a familiar aura in the surroundings, he closed his eyes and smirked knowingly at Liara. When he opened them again, the deep agitation was gone from the eyes, replaced by slight confusion and then a sparkling, familiar happiness as he turned around and looked at Skyra, mouth agape.

"Uh...Sky...uh...sup, dude...err...sup?" he asked. "You, uh...you look hot."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

I was starting to wonder who didn't know I was Skyra just by observing me, though I suppose the one of a kind katanas strapped to my back might give me away. I looked at Tillian, deciding to actually think before I spoke, not something I normally did.

"Um...you...too?" I cursed mentally, now why the karz did I say that? Oh well, it wasn't like it could get any more awkward that this already was. "Why do you look like you had a fight with an ash bear with shoulder mounted flamethrowers?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Havon - Flying over Ga-koro -

Now since Havon was both drunk and was carrying a passenger, he was taking a lot longer to reach the hospital, when they arrived there was no sign of Liara. "Huh...where'd she go?" He wondered as they landed. The doctor had been in for quiet a flight, they'd narrowly avoided buildings, birds, trees, actually hit a branch or two, which Havon had apologized for several times now. "She couldn't of gone too far off...shall we look around the koro?"

IC: Wraith - Seven's Home, Ga-koro -

Wraith began to wash some of the fruit in a strainer over the sink in the kitchen. He did so in the most efficient and precise manner as possible, there wouldn't be a single speck of dirt when he was through.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

Perkahn glanced for another moment at the departing Turaga, then nodded to Grochi. A nod that said, Let's go.

The nearest inn was a quiet little place called the Sleeping Dragon, pretty much overshadowed by all the hundreds of inns that Ga-Koro seemed to have. Considering a few hundred sprung up every day, it wasn't surprising.

At some point in life when you're a renegade vigilante hero with bad publicity, you decide that the rules are seriously overrated and if you want to get any sort of reaction from that steaming pot of idiocy that was Matorankind, you had to grasp their attention by the throat and forcibly turn it to you. In this case, slamming the door to the inn literally open worked. All the eyes in the inn were on him.

"Barkeep!" he shouted to, well, the barkeep, trying to look as menacing as possible. He did not want someone interrupting this charade. "Get my friend here and me a drink. Anything works."

Perkahn and Grochi removed themselves to an obscure corner of the room, illuminated only by a candlelight from the table. As the barkeep, too afraid to send a waitress, came over himself and brought them two tankards of ale, Perkahn grabbed him by the wrist right before he left.

"One question. Have you seen a Vortixx around here? We've heard his name was Halarak or something, I don't know..."

OOC: Vorex, I'm letting you take this, so the barkeep wouldn't give us too much information.

IC: Barkeep NPC

"We... we get a good few Vortixx around here..." the barkeep stuttered. "I wouldn't know which... which to point out, I don't know any... called Halarak... Can I get back to my... my job now?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: NPC Barkeep

"Y-yes, of course..." The barkeep stumbled away, before returning a few minutes later with the keys to four rooms. "Will... will that be all?"

IC: Khalrak (Bar, Inn, Ga-Koro)

Showtime.

Our friend the hero has showed up -- seems this is the first inn he picked -- and assaulted the barkeep. Poor *****. Looks scared out of his wits.

It's not often you find a hero who uses fear to their advantage. It's interesting. I like this guy.

What I don't like, however, is the thought that I might be caught. My plan is simple, yet elegant; judging by how the barkeep has come back with keys, I'll leave while the hero searches the rooms. His ally might cause problems, but he shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I wonder how failing will affect the hero. Maybe he's failed before, and that's why he's using fear tactics. Maybe he's the Best of the Best. Maybe he thinks he is.

IC: Pirok (Bar, Inn, Ga-Koro)

"They should be fine. I'm sure they just got a little lost along the way." Pirok reassured. Admittedly, he was slightly worried about their companions himself, although he did his best not to show it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Lol, I didn't assault the barkeep... just frighten him quite a bit. Actually, at this point, I think this barkeep is kind of easily scared, because knowing what Perkahn did - namely punch in the door rather loudly - I'd be angry rather than scared.

"It will," Perkahn replied, flashing a rare, even if not particularly warm, smile. "Here."

The Toa of Iron handed the barkeep a couple of widgets, then nudged Grochi. "You stand guard by the door. For all we know, he might be out, and might return soon - or he could be waiting around here somewhere. See what happens while I search the rooms."

Perkahn nodded, cracking his knuckles. "Let's do this."

The Toa of Iron, wasting no time, made his way to the stairwell that led to the second floor, where the rooms were located. Fortunately, today only three of them were occupied by Vortixx. One of them was rather unlikely to have been the culprit, because once Perkahn unlocked his room, he found the poor guy hanged with a rope from the roof. The other Perkahn found in a rather awkward position with a female member of his race - pretty unlikely to be the culprit as well, as, when asked, both of them could hardly tell him how a gun, let alone a bomb, worked. These rooms, too, had nothing to imply they were the rooms of terrorists.

The last room was empty at the time. At first, it seemed pretty average. Perkahn got down to searching the shelves in the desk and the cupboard for anything more than average.

OOC: I'mma let Vorex tell us what Perkahn would find. And do something with Khalrak, if he so wants.

IC: Baranx Baranx chuckled. So, the Ta-Matoran had a sense of humor."Great, so what's next? Interrupt a barfight by threatening to slit our own throats?"

IC: FeranFeran gagged when he heard that. The idea sounded ridiculous when he thought about it."No, I do believe we will use more direct methods in the future. After all, we aren't defenseless Matoran, now are we?"

IC (Echelon)

After asking around with a few of the locals, the aged Toa at last found himself at the Marine HQ, followed by his companions and the bodyguards.

"I'm here to see the Toa Arete," he told the guards outside the building, and they stepped aside with a nod to allow them entrance. Walking over the threshold, the group were directed to the room currently inhabited by Ga-Koro's heroes. Leaning on his wooden stave, he raised a hand and knocked four times on the door, the sharp raps echoing into the room behind.

The Turaga next to him looked up quizzically at his companion. The Vortixx cocked his head on one side. The Skakdi stood like impassive, motionless sentinels. And the aged Toa waited.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha ~Near Ga-Koro Hospital~

Kihjow, being the well dressed Toa that he was, was drawing a lot of attention from the people who had never met the... unique Toa before. In fact, being so well dressed made him stand out like a sore thumb. He stood out so much that Miha stopped and stared at the Toa for a second, amazed that a man with such an ugly mug could manage to pull off the well dressed look as well as he did. However, the black suit also happened to remind her of cloaks that Turaga wore. So, naturally, she decided to ask him about this resemblance in the nicest way she could think off.

"Hey, you in the suit! Why are you wearing old people clothes?"

Spending a month in the jungle by yourself can make your social skills deteriorate. A lot.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"