Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Be warned, considerable timeskipping ahead. IC: Kitsune and Briani, Ga-KoroAs Raion's corpse went from puddle of semi-liquid organs and muscles into a charred skeleton, mechanical components singed and half-melted, Briani checked Kitsune, observing the full level of damage dealt to the Ba-Toa. Several minutes later, Briani had prepared her for being moved to the hospital. Kitsune, barely able to keep from whimpering from the pain, was carried to the nearest structure bearing the universally understood red cross, where Briani assissted the other doctors in the surgery and treatment that followed.It was several days before Kitsune was no longer in constant sessions of excruciating Mask of Healing usage and uncomfortable medical procedures. Currently, she was lying in her bed, carefully positioned so that she was mostly without pain. Briani was sleeping in a chair next to the bed, shoulders slumped and head hanging forward. Kitsune, however, was wide awake, staring at the ceiling, her gigantic, aqua blue eyes wet and shining, tears running from their edges.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro streets; talking to Havon and walking toward the Ga-Koro gates)

"Okay then," Tairel says while placing an arm around the back of Havon to steady him. "Let's get going then." The two begin to walk toward the gate and onto the beach.It feels nice having a patient again..."So, what's your name?" the Toa of fire asks curiously.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro beach; talking to Havon)

"Doctor Tairel at your service," the Toa of fire replies a bit formally. Oh, he was enjoying this a bit too much. Too many good memories were flooding back into him; making him happier than any fool sunset. "Do you tend to drink alot every day? Could be bad for your liver, you know."-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -A doctor, Havon quickly realized, would not approve of his drinking habits, not that most people did. Still, Havon wasn't a liar. "Welp...to be perfectly and truthfully *hick* honest...to say I drink a lot everyday could be considered a *hick* understatement."Havon knew that he had a problem, and so did his liver. He'd always had a drinking problem, but with everything that had happened, with Miha and the rest of his former team, it had only gotten worse.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro streets; talking to Havon)

"I'm not really a mental doctor, but is there a reason you drink so often?" Tairel asks Havon. "Is drinking a way of...escaping something for you?" The being named Tairel didn't want to ask that many questions, but the doctor named Tairel wanted to get to the source of Havon's problem. Some would say it wasn't his business, but as a doctor, it was nothing but his business.-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -An escape...Truth be told that hit home harder that Havon wanted to admit. "Yeah...something like that...oh look, there is Casa Juturna!" Havon said, pointing down the beach, in the distance the home was now barely in view.

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro beach; talking to Havon while walking toward Casa Juturna)

Tairel turned his attention away from Havon and toward the building off in the distance. It looked as if his pep talk would have to wait."Is anyone home, you think?" the Toa asks as they get closer toward the building.-Mef Man

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -"There's usually someone around...Tillian's wife is probably home *hick* heard she was pregnant or somethin..." Havon said as they approached the house. They could see perched on the beach next to the house was a magnificent Kahu, which seemed to be asleep.

IC: JikalA slight knock on the hospital door heralded Jikal's arrival.He stepped quietly, almost hesitantly, into the room. For the first time in a long time, he was without his cloak. And his sword was conspicuous by its absence as well. Where normally it would have been sheathed on his back was instead a familiar instrument; his guitar.He was silent for a moment after entering, taking in Kitsune's current state, both physical and emotional. Guilt showed in his eyes, for a variety of reasons. It was the first time since Kitsune's arrival that he'd been able to see her. And he had no idea what to say. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"Oh, god that was stupid. Nothing better to say than that?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -While Mef was knocking on the door Havon went over to Destiny, which was the name of the Kahu. She perked up her head and upon seeing Havon, pecked him with her beak. Havon grinned, "Yeah I missed yah too...*hick*, I could of sworn Skyra would of come back for ya by now...seen him around lately?" Destiny merely let out a cooing like sound that many bird-rahi make.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Merror)Merror nodded, and gently lifted Skyra up in his arms, his hands still exuding a soft warmth to soothe...her. Truth be told, Merror was still having difficulty thinking of Skyra as a woman; still, he or she was still his brother (or sister), and his first priority was getting him (her) to safety."We just need to get Skyra somewhere he...she...can rest," the Astha's leader said. "Come on; the inn's only a couple of doors away."The warmth of Merror's strong arms was comforting as he carried Skyra's limp weight stoically, eyes firmly ahead as he sought out a haven for her. If Skyra's new body carried with it all the...instincts, shall we say, of its gender, Skyra might find herself noticing that the Toa carrying her was rather more handsome that she'd previously noticed...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC

(Alissita and NPC Tazela)

(Ga-Koro, Outside and inside of Tazela's Taxidermist shop)

"You're fired!"Alissita really was starting to hate those two words and lately, it seemed as if she was hearing them quiet often. The Matoran of electricity would pleade her case, but she knew there was no use to it. Like all of the other times, she would lose her job once again."But, Sir, I promise I can do bettter! I really need this-""-What you need is skill in this proffession, kid," the Onu-Matoran cut off. "And you don't have it. Now, leave before you mess something else up."Alissita nods her head and makes her way outside and onto the lilypad streets. Another job lost.Well, that could've gone alot better...Looking down at her wooden tablet, Alissita scratches off the name "Tazela's Taxidermy." This was one of many jobs that Alissita wasn't able to obtain. There were so few secretary jobs and nursing jobs that it was starting to be down right depressing. She didn't have much skills in other types of jobs, how was she supposed to earn widgets for her parents?"Let's keep looking, I guess," the Matoran mumbles to herself, forcing herself to smile. There was always another job she could try. Alissita just needed to find it. Mata-Nui was leading her somewhere, although the specifics alluded her at the moment... OOC: Alissita open for interaction!-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC I have four jobs to offer: a secretary for the Ga-Koro Bounty Office, Kojar Art and Art Supplies, CosiMano books and tutoring, and Storukru manuscript copying.IC PineasWelp, no other bounties other than the Maasi had gone up. And no Bounty Hunters either. Getting up from his seat, Pineas walked into the main street of Ga-Koro. Walking from lilypad to lilypad, he eventually reached the main notice board. Taking note of a Vo-Matoran nearby, he took the pieces of paper in his hand and taped them to the board. On each piece of paper, there was a notice for each of the HWP's businesses: we are hiring. With that done, the toa of the green walked away. "I need food," Pineas thought. "Maybe a sushi bar? I've heard of a few places that have good ruki."

OOC: Anything with lots of writing would be good for her.

IC

(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Pineas)

Maybe there's some new jobs added to the notice board...Alissita makes her way to the notice board in the center of the village. She knew that she could probably get a few more jobs from this board, but she had already applied for all of the jobs that had been on the board. She had been fired from all of them as well...But, she was just in time to see a being place down a job for a secretary at the Ga-Koro Bounty Office. That would be perfect!"Excuse me, Sir!" Alissita calls out excitedly. "This job as a secretary, may I fill it?" The Matoran had ripped the section with the name of the job right off of the board and was holding it out toward Pineas.-Mef Man

IC PineasPineas stopped to hear the sound of an excited matoran behind him. She seemed to be asking about the job. "We aren't really getting any business right now, but we could always use a secretary," he said. "You're the first person who's applied; despite the recent developments," he continued, pointing to a poster of the Maasi. "Nobody's taken a job." He then knelt down to the matoran's eye level. "But I'd need to see your resume first. Standard protocol, you know."

IC: JikalA slight knock on the hospital door heralded Jikal's arrival.He stepped quietly, almost hesitantly, into the room. For the first time in a long time, he was without his cloak. And his sword was conspicuous by its absence as well. Where normally it would have been sheathed on his back was instead a familiar instrument; his guitar.He was silent for a moment after entering, taking in Kitsune's current state, both physical and emotional. Guilt showed in his eyes, for a variety of reasons. It was the first time since Kitsune's arrival that he'd been able to see her. And he had no idea what to say. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"Oh, god that was stupid. Nothing better to say than that?
IC: Kitsune and Briani, Ga-Koro"Sorry?" Kitsune said, her voice soft, quiet, and terribly, pitifully sad. "You have nothing to be sorry for. You were trying to save me, you were the knight in shining armour, not the dragon holding me in its dungeon." A moment of silence finished her response, and then she began to speak again. "I wished I would have left the dragon sooner. The chains he bound me with were composed of kinship, not iron." Another pause, and this time, Jikal could hear her choked sob. "He was the only one I had. At night, he, thinking me asleep, would whisper this in my ear, assuring me that someone loved, someone cared." As she stopped speaking, her words turning into sobs as soft and quiet as her voice. After several moments, she paused her sobbing, to speak once more. "Please, please, Jikal, promise me that you will love me, not like he did, not like anyone else has ever loved me, promise to love me honestly and truly, promise to care. I've always tried to spread love, but I've never experienced it." Her voice was almost a whisper as she cried, decades of cruelty and pain flowling from her eyes in the form of tears.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalFor a long moment, the Vo-Toa was quiet. He leaned his guitar on the wall, and sat down on the edge of Kitsune's bed. Carefully, worried he might exacerbate an injury he wasn't aware of, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder."I promise, Kitsune. Not only that, I promise I'll always be there when you need me." For a moment, he considered gently pulling her into a hug. But he didn't know how much her injuries had healed, and more importantly, if it was safe to do so. Instead, he leaned over and kissed the top of her head."I love you. And nothing will change that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC

(Alissita)

"Resume...right," Alissita mumbles the last word, her attention turning back down to her feet. She looks back up at Pineas and says,"Wait here, please. I'll be right back." The Matoran of electricity turns around and charges off in the opposite direction. She had plenty of paperwork back at her hut that she could compile into a resume.-Mef Man

NPC Lara's familyThe Ga-Matoran's gaze shifted out of focus, staring at an arbitrary point as she remembered something. She muttered some sad, inaudible phrase under her breath and snatched the body from Veros. She almost fell down with it's weight, but a hand on the wall steadied her and Lara's body slipped onto the ground.The Ga-Matoran fell into a crouch, staring at Lara's once nice face, her eyes staring blankly at the bullet hole. The other occupants of the room didn't pay attention- both were old and senile, one deep asleep, the other too focused on her weaving to pull herself to attention.The Ga-Matoran kneeling by Lara's body mumbled something. When it met with no response, she said it again, louder: "You can go now." No kindness lay in those words. They were sharp and cutting, like the edge of a knife, and they carried an accusatory tone.She loud sound of repetitive weaving filled the room.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Well, this was certainly a bit awkward. Merror was carrying me off in a bridal carry, as if I was a girl...oh yeah, I was a girl. Funnily enough I'd nearly forgotten that fact for a moment, the fact that I was forgetting such details made me worry about just how bad my injuries were to my head. Still, it wasn't right! I didn't like being carried off by a guy like I was some damsel in distress! I was suppose to be a hero! This was just plain embarrassing, I felt my cheeks get warm, I wasn't sure if that was just cause Merror was still warming me up or not. Speaking of warmth, I was rather glad that Merror's arms were so warm, even if the whole thing was embarrassing it still felt nice, it was soothing after having been so cold, made me a bit sleepy really. I looked up at Merror's face with my hazy eyes, even with my blurred vision I could make out most of his features Hmm...I never noticed just how nice his eyes- I stopped my train of thought right there, realizing what I was doing. My Jade colored mask suddenly had a tint of red, I quickly shut my eyes and looked away. Nononononononono, I am -not- going to give in to my new um...instincts...

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Veros"You can go now." The words stung like poison barbs. I retrieved my poncho and put it on. I turned back to the Ga-Matoran, pulling Lara's mask fragments from my pouch. I knelt down and held them out wordlessly, my eyes full of sadness. What I wanted to say raced through my mind. I'm sorry. I know it won't mean anything. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wanted to save her. Protect her. But I couldn't. It was beyond my control. This world...this island is full of people like that Vortixx, people who only look out for themselves, who will threaten and kill others to ensure their own selfish goals. And where am I? The repentant Toa, cursed to live with the specter of my past looming over me and my actions.Is there even a place for me in this world?

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC

(Alissita)

After about three minutes had passed, the Matoran of electricity came running back to Pineas. In her hands were enough sheets of papyrus and stone tablets to fill a small library, it seemed. The papers and tablets simply stated that Alissita had failed in most jobs, but she had a talent for nursing and secretarial work-one reason why she just had to have this job. "Here you are, Sir!" the Matoran announces proudly, handing the stack over to Pineas. "This should be everything...unless I missed another box of these things..."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC (Merror)

Five minutes of Merror's stoic striding and Skyra's feminine embarrassment later, Skyra was laid down on a bed in the inn. A vase of water sat on a table nearby.

"If you need anything, I'll be down in the bar," Merror said as he moved to the door. He paused, just as he opened it, and looked back to Skyra. "Skyra, I want you to know that no matter what happens, or what body you're in, I know you're still the Toa I fight side-by-side with - and one of my closest friends."

Merror's voice was sincere and compassionate, his calm voice at odds with his ferocity as a warrior. Merror had fought many battles, faced many dangers, but he never let war take away who he was.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Inn, Ga-Wahi -

It would be easy to just pretend that I still hearing things incoherently and couldn't understand what he said, but I got the gist of it. I just nodded in response, too out of it even want to attempt speaking.

As soon as Merror went out the door and closed it behind him I buried my head in my pillow. My head was pounding, the world around me was spinning, and I couldn't keep a thought in my head straight for more than a few seconds. Concussions were not fun, I hadn't even had this body for 24 hours and I was already breaking it.

This is worse that last Tarakava raid when I got punched right in the guts by one of those angry lizards... I thought, but then I felt a bit confused, when had I ever been around for a Tarakava raid? I shrugged mentally, blaming my concussion for not remembering it right. Obviously I had been around for Tarkava raid, cause I wouldn't of remembered it otherwise. I decided to just forget about it and try to get some sleep.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC(Alissita)(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Pineas) After about three minutes had passed, the Matoran of electricity came running back to Pineas. In her hands were enough sheets of papyrus and stone tablets to fill a small library, it seemed. The papers and tablets simply stated that Alissita had failed in most jobs, but she had a talent for nursing and secretarial work-one reason why she just had to have this job. "Here you are, Sir!" the Matoran announces proudly, handing the stack over to Pineas. "This should be everything...unless I missed another box of these things..."-Mef Man

IC Pineas Pineas took the tablets and sheets and took a look. Not impressive, but she had potential. "Good enough..." he muttered.

IC

(Alissita)

Alissita's mouth quickly turns into a large grin. The Matoran, trying to contain her emotions, bites her lower lip, but not even that could keep in what she was feeling.

"Aaah!: she yells excitedly, jumping onto Pineas. She throws her arms around the being as she speaks. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't let you down, SIr!" The Matoran leans forward and kisses the being's hand-the smile still on her face.

-Mef Man

IC

(Alissita)

"Right now!" Alissita exclaims happily as she let's go of the being. She takes a step back, realizing that maybe she went a bit over the top with her thankfulness. "What do you need me to do, boss?" The Matoran throws a mock salute, smiling widely as she does so.

-Mef Man

Darien took a moment before he answered, he wasn't sure how much he should tell her, but so far she'd earned his trust. "Well, the truth is...I came from a rather wealthy family myself." He sighed, if they were going to work together he couldn't hide anything from her. "In fact, I was a Prince."

IC: Wokiya eyes slightly widened at the revelation, "A... prince?"

Now, what Darien had said earlier seemed to make sense. They were both from wealthy families, but the fact that they both wound up in Po-Wahi meant that like the Ga-Matoran, something dreadful befell Darien's people. Now the question was: should Wokiya inquire more? She didn't want to pry into someone else's life... but she was definitely curious.

Finally, the Matoran decided she'd let it go for now. Darien would reveal things at his own pace, much like herself.

"That must have been... something. My brother and I were rich, but we never gave ourselves titles, outside the typical 'Mister' and 'Miss'".

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Darien - Ga-koro -

Wokiya seemed quite surprised by this revelation, but who wouldn't be? It wasn't everyday you met a Prince...well, former Prince. "That must have been... something. My brother and I were rich, but we never gave ourselves titles, outside the typical 'Mister' and 'Miss'".

"i was born into it, my father ruled over an island much like this one, though we got lost at sea on an expedition and much of the royal court was washed ashore on this island." Darien began, he decided he might as well tell the whole story, no reason to hide anything from her now. "We made a home for ourselves in Ta-koro, my father had the idea to try and unite the inhabitants of this island together and fight against this Dark Lord Makuta," Darien paused, the next part of the story was a rather painful memory. "I'm afraid in our efforts, however, we were far too arrogant and bold, we caught the attention of Makuta quickly...and he struck our home, he didn't leave anyone alive, not my father, my sister, not even our jester. I was lucky enough to be away as an envoy to Po-koro when the attack happened. As far as I know I'm the only one left of the royal court."

Darien turned to look out at Naho Bay, his right hand fingering his sheathed rapier idly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I have to be careful who I reveal myself too."

Edited by Snelly Bieber