Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Taka

Taka returned to the Weapons Shop, and got his gear. A cloak, new sword(Sadly not of the same material, but he would make do), and some light leather armor.

"Say" Taka asked the shopkeeper "Is there a place where I can get some more.. Advanced, for lack of a better word, weapons?" The Shopkeep told Taka to check in Le-Koro, as there was a pair of inventors there who could help him. As Taka left, The Shopkeeper placed a note that said "Kick Me" On his cloak.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC: I'll interact.

IC

(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and "attacking" Taka)

Alissita looks toward her left as a being leaves a nearby weapons shop. On the back of his cloak were the words "kick me."

Ooh. Sounds fun!

"Be right back!" Alissita says to Pineas; now distracted by the words on the back of this stranger. Quickly, Alissita runs toward Taka; a large smile on her face.

"You're welcome!" exclaims Alissita as she brings her foot back and kicks Taka in the back of his right leg. The Matoran was sure that Taka had placed the sign there himself and wanted to be kicked. She thought that she was doing him a favor...

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(Tairel)(Casa Juturna; currently talking to Havon)

Tairel knocks on the door one more time before taking a step back.

"Looks as if no one's home, Havon," Tairel calls out to the drunk.

IC

(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Taka)

"The sign, silly!" Alissita replies, trying to hold back her giggling. "You know, the sign on the back of your coat. That's really funny!"

-Mef Man

IC: Wraith - Seven's Home, Ga-koro -

Wraith observed the inside of Seven's home, it seemed normal enough. He placed a bag of fruit he was carrying for Seven down on the table.

IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -

Havon looked at the Doctor as he pet Destiny and sighed. "Tillian is probably out then, and Emotia is probably asleep or somethin...*hick* Best not to wake her..."

OOC: Not really sure what we should do honestly, XD. Everyone is kinda slowing down as next year's plot gets closer. We could have them go back into Ga-koro I suppose.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara, Casa Juturna

Unexpectedly, the door opened.

The one opening the door was not the expected person, either. Havon most likely expected Tillian, or perhaps Emotia. Instead, the door was opened by a Le-Toa with an unusually bird-like mask. The gaze of annoyance she fixed on both Ta-Toa indicated that the skirt and shirt she usually wore was decidedly less intimidating than her normal apparel.

"What do you want?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Alissita)

"Oh, you mean that the sign...wasn't your idea?" Alissita asks, surprised. She had witnessed the being rip off the sign and beging to mutter words out of her hearing, He appeared mad about the "game."

I guess it isn't a game after all.

IC(Tairel)

(Casa Juturna; talking to Liara)

"Oh, someone is home," Tairel says more to himself. Taking a step closer toward LIara, Tairel begins to talk again. "Nice to meet you, Miss. My name is Tairel, I'm a doctor from Ta-Koro. This Toa here," Tairel points his thumb back toward Havon,"says he knows a few people here. Are you one of the beings he is talking about, ma'am?"

-Mef Man

IC: Liara

"I am well aware of who you both are. Havon, the usually drunk friend of Skyra. And Tairel, formerly of the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital. Worked under a Ga-Toa named Riaril, and a surgeon named Takimoc, both deceased." Liara observed, neither her tone nor expression changing. "And I highly doubt I am the person Havon was expecting to find."

She turned to Havon, her expression softening. "Skyra is at the hospital. Havon. I carried him there myself." She paused. "I'm not sure if he's going to make it. And even if he does... He's not going to look like Skyra anymore."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Alissita)

Alissita still stays in her position, asking once again,"Is it really fine? I can make it better! I promise!"

IC(Tairel)

Under more normal circumstances, Tairel would have asked how the bird lady knew her name, but there wasn't time for that.

"What are his injuries?" Tairel asks Liara. "Maybe I can help him; I'm a doctor," he adds while pointing toward his Mask of Healing.

-Mef Man

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro, near notice board and talking to Pineas and Taka)

"Well, it started with the sign on his back, so I kicked him, but it wasn't supposed to be there, so he got mad, and I'm apologizing, and then you asked what was going on," Alissita replies quickly. "Do you understand, boss?"

IC(Tairel)

"An Iden transfer?" Tairel asks, a hint of confusion in his tone of voice. The doctor was unaware of what an "Iden" was.

-Mef Man

Liara practically growled in frustration, briefly contemplating using the tranquilizer dart on Tairel just to get him to shut up and go away. "Iden. Great Mask of Spirit."

"In short, the doctors have soul-less comatose body in one of their wards, in the hopes its owner would come back. They didn't. So Skyra is going to eject his spirit from his body before he dies, and take up residence in the other body."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Liara's eyes, which previously held only annoyance, took on a dangerous gleam. Her voice voice became calm and quiet, laced with a sentiment nearly impossible to identify.

"Let's assume for a minute that this procedure hasn't already succeeded or failed. What makes you think I would let you within one mile of Skyra without running a background check so thorough your grandmother would wince?"

"Since that statement may have been too complex for you to understand, I'll simplify it. Go anywhere near him, and I will make sure you regret it. I know that expression. That's the expression of someone who sees an instant experiment."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Havon didn't like this news at all, he suddenly seemed to be a lot more sober. "An Iden transfer? So we'll like, have no idea what he could look like now? You know what never mind that doesn't really matter, we should get that hospital ASAP..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"None of your business." Her hand slipped to her waist, checking to ensure her belt was still there. Bad things happened whenever she went out without it. Last time, she found Skyra half dead on the beach. She wasn't repeating the process.

She nodded to Havon. "You're right." She cast a glance behind her, toward the second floor. After a moment's thought, she decided she didn't need to worry. The thing in Tillian's head wouldn't be able to do much while she was gone, and he was trying to stay undercover anyway.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Let's go then." He said hastily, activating his Kadin and starting to hover a few feet off the ground, slightly unsteady since he was intoxicated, but he didn't care.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"If I'd intended to stop you, I would have done so already." Liara replied, without another glance toward the Ta-Toa. Without another word, she broke into a jog, her legs carrying her forward at a steadily increasing speed.

Finally, she pushed off, and her feet left the ground entirely as her mask kicked in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

(Leaving Casa Juturna; talking to Liara)

"Karz," mumbles Tairel. Everyone except him had a mask power that carried him away faster. The Toa of fire breaks out into a jog before going straight into a full run. Thankfully, he knew where the hospital was even if he were left behind. But, he'd miss out on the "experiment" if he didn't keep up with the two.

Atleast I get to go. That's something. Karz, I wish Riaril were here to see this...

-Mef Man

Havon looked at the doctor. "Don't take why she says personal...she's just not very trusting of strangers." Havon then came up from behind Tairel as he ran and wrapped his arms around his waste, "Alright you ready? Here we go!" And they were off before the doctor could protest, Havon flew off, following Liara.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC(Tairel)

"Sweet Mata-Nui's mask!" was all that Tairel managed. Flying was a new and strange thing for Tairel. For the first few seconds, all Tairel could do was curse and scream, but as they travelled, he began to be quiet. A grin slowly makes it way across the Toa's face.

This is...fun. But...I'm riding with a drunk driver.

-Mef Man

"You can go now." The words stung like poison barbs. I retrieved my poncho and put it on. I turned back to the Ga-Matoran, pulling Lara's mask fragments from my pouch. I knelt down and held them out wordlessly, my eyes full of sadness. What I wanted to say raced through my mind...

NPC Lara's family

The elder Ga-Matoran did not look up and notice Veros' expression sadness, nor anything else about him, merely took the pieces and wordlessly placed them on a slightly lopsided table. She stood at the table, her back to him, her muscles tight, waiting for the toa to leave.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Nei:

An unemployed Nei sat in a cafe, looking at the ground, bored and worried about money.

IC: Dalia:

A certain Toa of Water had also picked up on the conversation, and had hurried to catch up, only to find that some of them were flying away. She watched them fly away, mouth wide-open.

Ohh-kay... I really need to stop eating whatever I'm eating if I'm seeing this.