Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Veritas

"Oh great. Now we have a Fe-Matoran to add to the fun"

Darn! They see me! Veritas half-walked, half-jogged toward the group but not directly. He was prepared to say something to them in case if they asked anything, but he won't know yet.

OOC: From the looks of it, Vox is more like waiting for you to get somewhere.

IC: Ranama

"Fine," Ranama said, gesturing them all to follow him. "Lets get you all to the village, its safer there."

He began to wade through the thick jungle like it was water, but then paused. He had thought he had heard a call earlier, coming from the outskirts of Le-Koro. He could see the unusual outline of a platform in the distance, and suspected the noise had come from there.

He began to move through the jungle again, heading towards the platform.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

"So you are going to join us?" he said, smiling slightly. "Can we save greetings 'til we get to the village?"

He ushered the others to follow, they were closer to the platform above now. He could see vines being tied, but the jungle was dense, and from this angle he couldn't make out the figure who was doing it.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Following Merror's advice, Kamaehu walked over to where Skyra and Skeldan were arguing. He couldn't hear that much of their conversation, but he did pick up something about "every bar on the island." "Hello" he said, preferring not to comment on what he had heard.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked at the group of matoran and he could see them heading his way. He let out a loud whistle and waved a hand to them.

"If you want to get into Le-koro and away from those Nui-Rama i can help!"

He waited for them to approach him.

Oh how trusting they must be.

OOC: Yeah guys i am more like you entrance into le-koro. figure i may join your group after i got you into the village.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ranama heard the call, and ran to the tree adjacent to the platform. He pulled himself up on the vines that entwined it, with all the appearance of a scuttling insect.

He reached the upper branches and stood, leaning against the tree trunk, at eye level with the caller. He didn't recognise the Toa, but it was a relief to find someone else who knew the area.

"Hey," he said. "If you help quick-show these guys to the village, I can go back and search for somebody we lost."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra studied the Le-matoran for a few moments before nodding.

"Well if you insist on going back to search for your ally i will definitly help lead you allies the rest of the way to Le-koro."

Syvra then turned to look at the Onu-matoran. He saw the look the matoran was giving him but simply shrugged his shoulders

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: VeritasVeritas did not know why the Toa was leading them to the village. He didn't know him, and doesn't really trust him. Then again, he didn't know these Matoran, but decided to go with them partly because he was lost. Veritas decided to trust the Toa now, and relaxed.OOC: We meet again, Vox.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

Syvra spied the Fe-matoran who was staying on the outer fringe of the group. Syvra simply smiled as he looked at him

Trust can be the death of a person

OOC: Lol yeah i guess we do, Takua. Was wondering when i would see your ugly mask again. *grins*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Vuracious in Le-Wahi

Vuracious walked along a narrow path as the cool wind seem to go right through him.

After walking a few more minutes he saw an the elevator that would take him to Le-Koro. He the jumped on, sliding the buttons on the elevator that would take him to Le-Koro.

OOC: @Vox How do you know that Veritas seems to trust you? He didn't really show it, and that would be metagaming. Just saying.IC: VeritasVeritas eyed the others cautiously. He could trust them, but he didn't know if he should. He was still thinking about that, over the last few minutes. Then he spoke up, the first time in a while."How are we getting to Le-Koro? Just a little unsure, that's all."

Syvra sighed a bit as he heard the Fe-matoran speak up

"Well this platform is one of the old abandoned Watch posts used by the Gukko Force. It is a bit of a walk to get to the village and i had to create my own path to get here. But it canopy of the trees provide protection from any rahi such as the Nui-Rama."

OOC: OK thought process behind that. Syvra is thinking since he is a toa that Matoran would initially trust a toa since toa were orriginnally signs of justice. He is simply letting his ego get the better of him. It was not really targeted at anyone of the group i mean two of your group is not trusting him but one is so he is receiving mixed trusting on a ooc level

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

With a nod of appreciation and his conscience appeased, Ranama leapt further up the tree before diving from the branches into another wind sprint, heading back to the lake. Despite the speed and direction he was moving, the sound of the Rama swarm was decreasing, so they had obviously left the lake edge. The question was if Anhar was by the lake, or with the Nui Rama.

He quickly reached the lake edge, and saw a red figure lying in the mud. He felt relief that he had found Anhar, but was also worried that the Toa was unmoving. He jumped down from the tree, rolling on landing, and ran to the Toa's side.

"Anhar?" he said, shaking the Toa. "Anhar!"

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Anhar

Anhar continued to dream... but a voice began to break tthrough he fog in his mind. "Anhar," he thought it said. "No!" A different voice, deep and husky, came in. "You are mine!" "Never," Anhar moaned out loud. " I... belong... to... no one... ARGH!" The following pain was unbearable, and Anhar began to writhe in the mud, shouting curses to the voice. "Never... NEVER! UGH!"

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: Veritas"Right now, nowhere. I live in Onu-Koro, but I left not so long ago, just for a bit. Mining can get boring."Veritas forced a small grin, despite the situation. "I just happened to see you, I was kind of lost here. Too much trees and bushes can make it difficult, if not impossible, for one to find their way through. Unless they are familiar, which I'm not. Definately not."

IC: Tepi

Tepi gave Veri a shocked look. "Youre from Onu Koro? I can say Ive seen you around." The Matoran saying he was from Onu-Koro instatly made Tepi feel a little more at home. He was glad he wasnt the only one missing Onu-Koro. "As for mining, I hear ya, but without the minerals I cant make my inventions"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC MahktaAh Onu-Koro, nice but constantly bussy people, there were some angry rahi there but it was worth the visit, I've got some cool stuff there to craft with, also I invented that light/heatstone supercharge technique there

I'm back!

"Snap out of it," Ranama shouted. The Toa was conscious, but wasn't behaving normally, which was a little worrying. "I don't know who you think you belong to, but Toa aren't property. So snap out of it."

To get his message across, he gave the Toa a sharp smack across the Kanohi.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra looked down at the trio of matoran and let out a long sigh

"So are we just going to sit here and talk or am i going to get you 3 to the village? Hmmm?"

He seemed to catch a glimpse of something coming out of the branches overhead. With a small wave of a hand a vine came shooting out of the very tree and wrapped around the creature which happened to be a Fikou spider. It drew the creature in and when the bark of the tree opened up and swallowed the spider Syvra let a small chuckle escape his lip

"See that is why i suggest getting moving."

He shot a finger at the fikou that now only had it's head sticking out of the bark and was chittering rather loudly

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Kongu's Office - Plagia

Right; guess that's our cue to leave, then.

"Thank you for hearing us out, Captain," I repeated (this has got to be the most times I've ever thanked someone before), "If there's nothing else, we'll take our leave."

All I get is a solemn nod by an already-turning Le-Matoran. Evidently, our meeting is over for Kongu. Shrugging, I motion for Kehuri and Naru to head outside with me, a partially-hidden grin revealing my normal, irreverent, immature self once again.

It's only once the office door clicks shut behind me that I smiled broadly, playfully whacking both of the Toa on the shoulder as I walked backwards through the lobby. Immediately, it must've become hard to believe that I, Plagia Simul, was just in the office of the Captain of the Guard, speaking with dignity and respect.

Guess unexpected behaviour runs in the family or something.

Nice work there; good job not bringing up any painful memories for, oh, the millionth time.

Anyway.

"Hey guys," I said to my companions, "Glad to see you guys could make it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: VeritasA spider. Well, he'd expect those in a jungle. Bugs make up like half the things in a jungle. He turned to the other Matoran. "Well, I can't speak for you, but I would go to Le-Koro now." Veritas then turned to the Toa. "I'm not sure what you want to do, but we, and if it's just me alone, would like to go the the village now, then would you mind showing us the way?"

Syvra studied the Fe-matoran a bit but sighed as he idly looked towards the sky

"Well i can show you the way. I mean i did tell that Le-matoran who ran off that i would lead you there."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Cikren froze, not literally, since it would be hard to use her powers against herself, and turned towards Roben.

"What do you mean... Don't have to look for work? Who are you? A Makuta-Servant? Bounty Hunter? Rum-Runner? Theif? Murderer?" She asked, hand on her sword-hilt. "Because, if you're any of those, you won't get to the next village."

IC: Tepi

Tepi looked into the trees towards the way Ranama had ran off. He gave a concerned look before reluctantly turning away. "He knows the way, he'll catch up. We should move"

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Syvra looked at the onu-matoran and sighed a bit. He suddenly laid both palms on the ground and closes his eyes.

From the ground sprouted vines that covered a tree that was supporting the platform overhead. These vines started turning and twisting until they stopped moving all together. When they were done moving it could be seen that they had a message in them that read 'Head up for Le-Koro village path.'

Syvra turned to look at the Onu-matoran now and with a grin he spoke

"Well i agree we should be on our way. Even if you little ally is not back by now he should be able to find this platform as long as he follows the same path. But it really depends on what the great spirit decides will happen."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu