Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VeritasVeritas looked up, and gasped. He never, not until up to now, knew anything could be this high. Living in Onu-Koro his whole live, it's always underground. Compared to the Le-Matoran, the village was nothing. Veritas thought he shouldn't be overreacting, here in front of the others. Maybe that Onu-Matoran, he forgot his name, thought the same, but the former was only out in Le-Wahi for mere hours, and the Onu-Matoran could of been here longer. Much longer."If he's a Le-Matoran, then couldn't be find his own way back to the village? Just wondering, I might never know. Then now, we shall head up, I guess. Though I'm not too sure how."

IC: Kehuri

"You think we'd miss seeing you put on the spot?" Kehuri said, surprising himself by how quickly the jibe had come, "Not a chance." A cheerful smile lifted one side of his mouth. Being a part of a team was really something else. He wondered why any Toa would rather work alone.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"Jeez, when did you guys get so snarky all of a sudden?" I asked, chuckling, spinning on my heel so that I was walking forward again.

Mata Nui, I'm glad these guys are back.

"Anyway," I added, "We should probably check out the evidence locker while we're here; see if there's any new information to be gleaned from there."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Cue eyebrow-raise.

"An evidence locker is basically a big room where the Guards keep anything that pertains to their cases. In this case, the projectile that killed Turaga Matau -- assuming they managed to recover it."

"Which we didn't."

I spin around, coming face-to-face (well, okay, chest-to-face) with a Le-Matoran Guard, wearing a wonderful mask of dispassion today.

"There was nothing to be found at the scene of the crime which could be labelled as 'evidence'," he said in a dull monotone, "You're wasting your time coming here."

"...okay. Thanks for the heads-up."

I turn back to Naru and Kehuri, "Well then, I guess we should head to the scene of the crime, in that case. Sorry about that."

OOC: And once again, the day is saved by... convenient NPC-guy!

anyway, edited.

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Just a head's up to Grav and Void, I PM'ed Draezeth about this interaction beforehand

IC(Atox, Le-Wahi treetops): I had made my resolution, now I just needed something to do.

It is said that taking the first step is always the hardest. Although that can be true, I have found that finding a step to take is harder. Too often, I have found that my morals and my character have been twisted by the wrong step, my choices flawed by the friends I make. And yet, I have always seemed to come out for the better because of these choices, good, bad, or ugly. I guess Mata-Nui hasn't given up on me yet.

I see a flash of blue and gold as I walk by the area. Normally, I would simply walk by, dismissing the sight as another toa. However, a distant memory, almost hidden by the headache that constantly accompanied me, caused me to turn and more closely examine the thin toa. A memory clicked into place, and I began a quick walk towards the group of three toa. "Hey, don't I know you?"

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Anhar

Anhar felt the blow connect with his face. It was not a hard, or in that case, painful, blow, but it still angered Anhar. How dare he hit me! Anhar thought. I will - . But then he remembered. Ranama. His partner. His - his friend. No. No, this won't do. Anhar painfully staggered upwards, both physically and mentally. Pain racked his body, as the being inside him tried to subdue Anhar. Anhar stared into the creature's face, and, with a dreaful shudder, arched his back and screamed to the heavens. Then, Anhar began to heat his body. Hotter and hotter, until all reality seemed to crumble. His eyes flickered from normal yellow to blood red, and then back again, back and forth, back and forth. Anhar, then believing his end was near, bellowed to the very center of the universe, "UNITY! DUTY! DESTINY! AAARGGHH!!!" But then, the evil being screamed with an intensity that seemed to be able to shatter mountains, and with a mighty quake, the being was gone. Immediately. Anhar fell to the ground, surpisingly conscious, but exhausted and trembling with pain and fright. "Hello," he croaked. "Is - is anybody there?" That's when he noticed that he was blind. Anhar struggled to rise, but fell backwards, and, eventually, assumed the only obvious explanation. He was dead. But... he heard a voice. It came quietly at first, but gradually became louder. Anhar smiled when he heard the voice. "Anhar?" It said. It belonged to Ranama.

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: Ranama

He received a great shock when the Toa's armour became scaldingly hot. He released his grip, alarmed.

After shouting, Anhar collapsed and became briefly still. Then he heard the Toa speak again, in barely more than a whisper.

"Anhar?" Ranama replied urgently. "It's me, Ranama! Are you okay?"

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC MahktaHe enjoyed the feel of the winds in his face between the green of the leaves, the village of Le-Koro was far better than what he had suspected, far better than Po-Koro. "Yeah I'm gonna stay here a while."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC: Tepi

Although Tepi was admiring the engineering of Le-Koro he couldnt help but feel slightly guilty for letting Ranama go on his own. He was a good fighter but he stood no chance if the swarm decided to come back. "You think..." He stopped is mid sentece. "It doesnt matter"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Syvra

Syrva looked down at the trio of matoran.

Why of all things are there these matoran, such an odd group.

With a huff a began to speak in slow tones

"So what brings you matoran to Le-wahi anyway?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: VeritasVeritas shrugged. "Me? I was bored of Onu-Wahi, and my job, so I decided to explore for a day or so. Turns out it might be longer. I'm actually starting to like this."That, was lame. Like the lamest thing I ever said, but reasonable. And stupid. And...whatever. I'll just focus on other things for now.

Syvra nodded as he looked down at the Fe-matoran

"Interesting. Never been to Onu-koro. Been to Ta-koro and Ga-wahi but never onu-koro."

He idly summons a vine to wrap around his finger

"So what is your name?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Anhar exhaled with relief at the sound of Ranama's voice. "I am all right," he rasped, his voice exhausted from screaming. His body slightly trembled, and he could still feel the burning pain within him, though it was much smaller and withstandable now. He still couldn't see, and his ears slightly ringed. "Little brother... what happened? Where am I? The last thing I remember was being flung off of a Nui-Kopen... and where are the others?" Depite the searing pain that came with sudden movement, Anhar attempted to yank up his upper torso and prop himself up with his hands. "Are the others safe?"

Edited by Toa Anhar

Ranama was no medic, and wasn't really sure how he could help the Toa.

"Mahkta let off some sort of light bomb," he said. "But it didn't scare the Rama, so we decided to run to Le-koro. Then we realised you weren't with us, so I came back here to look for you."

He glanced around wearily.

"We should get to Le-koro as well..."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Veritas

"My name...it's Veritas. You can call me Veri if you want, doesn't matter with me. And now that I've told you mine, would you mind telling me yours? I understand if you won't, it just makes us more familiar with each other."

Ta-Koro? Ga-Wahi? Interesting, but I better stay here for now.

Syvra sighed as he looked down at himself. He hesistated for a long few moments

How much do i tell them. Perhaps i should use another name.

A large grin spread over his face suddenly as he looked down at Veritas

"My name is Ryzen."

OOC: Chaching, Fake identity.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Well played, Vox. xDIC: Veritas"Ryzen, then. Nice to meet you, I guess. Though the situation isn't a nice one to be in, even if we are in the village now."Veritas walked along with the others, a thousand things going on though his mind, many about the place and some about his companions.

Syvra looked down at veritas again and smiles

"So Veritas what are your plans now that we are in Le-koro?"

OOC: I couldn't help myself. I saw a chance and i bloody took it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Weta, present time, Le-wahi): As it happened, one of the missing Toa Astha was, at this very moment, arriving in Le-koro. He had been separated from the others back in Onu-wahi, but now he was finally coming back to join them. It had taken some time for him to free himself and then find out where his teammates were, but now he has almost there.

IC (Weta, flashback, Onu-wahi): Weta and the rest of the Toa Astha hurried down the tunnel, searching for the mysterious Vortixx known as "The Shadow". He had been defeated once before, but now they had heard he was active again.

"Somebody is at the end of this tunnel, let's hurry..." Skyra said from the front of the group. At the back of the column, Weta nodded silently and drew his toa tool. He hoped that this wouldn't get violent, but it was good to be prepared, just in case.

The next thing Weta knew, a heavy blow landed on the back of his head, knocking him to the ground. He fought to stay conscious, and vaguely heard Merror saying something up ahead as the team moved around a bend in the underground road. Looking up, all he could see was a dark, blocky form looming over him, then darkness.

When he woke up, he was still surrounded by darkness, and silence as well. He slowly sat up, trying to discover where he was. An image sprang to mind of the tunnel and the figure, and he was hit by a sudden rush of adrenaline. He had been knocked out and then... what? Was he still in the tunnel, or was he somewhere else?

Feeling around him, Weta discovered that he was, in fact, somewhere else. He was lying on rough, uneven ground, not the smooth Onu-koronan highway. He was surrounded by rocks of various sizes, and his backpack lay nearby. Pulling it closer to himself, he was able to open it and reach inside to discover that the contents had not been touched since he was knocked out. He withdrew his lightstone, and, for the first time, saw where he was.

The lightstone's warm glow reached out into a mid-sized cave, such as were common in Onu-wahi. It reached just over 5 bio in height, 20 bio in length, and has a rough half sphere - emphasis on rough. The walls, floor and roof were all just natural stone, untouched by any miner or craftsman. A few large, grey boulders littered the floor among rocks of various sizes. There were no visable exits, and no signs of life other than himself.

Weta was lying somewhere near the centre, his pack on on side and - he was even more suprised to find - his bow on the other. Whoever had brought him here hadn't taken his weapons or his mask. Maybe they didn't intend him harm, as he had feared?

But no, that didn't make any sense. His (unknown) captor had snuck up on him, knowcked him out and them dragged him off here, away from the rest of his team. Those were hardly benevolent actions. The problem was, Weta had no idea who might be behind it, or why, or where he was (other than this cave), or how long he had been out. Sitting in the dark cave, Weta suddenly felt very alone. All he could do was wait here and think, and at the moment, his thoughts weren't making for pleasant company. They were telling him that things were pretty bleak.

Some indeterminite time later, Weta was to be found pacing around the cave, pondering over and over why he was here and how to get out. Slowly, a large boulder at one end of the cave began to shake and move, revealing a small hole in behind it. Weta caught a glimpse of red from behind the rock just before one of the smaller rocks around the hole suddenly shot towards him and struck him in the gut. The toa doubled over in pain, and wheh he looked up again, the boulder was back in place, and whatever had moved it was gone.

Weta sat down on a rock to think over this new development. Had he caught glimpse of whoever had put him in here in the first place? He still had no idead who that might be. It wasn't like he had a lot of enemies besides the Makuta (that he knew of) who would want to capture and imprison him - in fact, he had mostly fought rahi since he had left Tang's house and began his career as a toa. First an infected muaka near to the Kini-Nui, then other infected creatures here in Onu-wahi while protecting Kirbati. He had been present while a group of toa had tried to defeat Echelon the necromancer in Le-wahi, though he hadn't had much of a role in the fight - he had arrived too late. From there on in, he had been involved with deconstructing The Shadow's first plan, retrieving artifacts from around the island, each of them guarded by yet more rahi. Nui-rama in Le-wahi, a hikaki in Ta-wahi, a muaka in Ko-wahi, and here in Onu-wahi... Oh.

Now he realised what he had been missing before. He hadn't been attacked by any Toa or Matoran with malicious intent, but a rahi which was apparently intelligent. The last time he had travelled to Onu-wahi, he had been with Cikren, a toa of ice. They had been attacked by a pair of vatuka while trying to retrieve and object from the caves. Cirken had frozen and shattered one of the rock-monsters before being injured by the others. In order to get her to medical aid and escape the other rahi, Weta had tricked the second Vatuka into blocking the entrance to the cave they had been fighting in, sealing the rahi in and the toa out. At the time, Weta had never considered the consequences of leaving behind and angry vatuka. He never knew that the creatures had the brainpower to recognise individuals, let alone a taste for revenge. Apparently, this one had both. The flash of red he had seen was the creture's eye, and this ave he was in now was its domain, which explained all the rocks lying around. The rahi had briefly looked in to check on him before resealing the entrance with a boulder.

Now that Weta understood his situation, he could also plan his way out. None of the rocks in the cave were magnetic enough for him to manipulate, and he didn't have much metal to work with besides. The boulder blocking the exit was too heavy for him to shift on his own, so he would have to wait until the rahi came back a second time to check that he had not escaped. He probably had a lot of time before then, but he would put it to good use.

By the time the rahi reutrned, and the large boulder bagan to rumble aside a second time to reveal just a sliver of a gap, Weta was ready. About a day (he guessed) had passed since the Vatuka's first visit, so he had had plenty of time to plan his escape. The rahi had got him the first time because it had surprise on its side and he had underestimated its intelligence. Now, Weta had both those things on his side.

In the intervening period, Weta had piled many of the smaller rocks to be found in the acve on top of the entrance-blocking boulder, along with 3 of his small metal disks. He had done the same thing to fill the small sliver of space inbetween the boulder, the cave wall and the floor. Now, as the boulder rattled around and shifted slightly, the stones and disks on top of it were shaken down, and fell through the gap, exiting the cave and getting out into the space beyond. Surprised, the rahi paused for a moment, but all it saw was a few small stones bouncing out of the prison, and it didn't see anything wrong with that. Taking a quick glance inside, it notied that the toa was standing up against the back wall, watching carefully, but not otherwise doing anything violent or escape-attempt-ish. The creature launched a rock at him and then shut the entrance, satisfied.

Weta dodged the projectile and smiled as the boulder rumbled back into place, sealing him off from the outside world. The Vatuka hadn't paid too much attention to the stones that had fallen out, so it didn't notice the metal mixed in with them. After waiting about half an hour, hoping that the creture would have moved away, Weta launched the second stage of his plan.

Having metal on the other side of the barrier was a big advantage because, even through the rock, he could magnetically affect it. Drawing on them now, he pulled them towards himself, and they sprang up into the air, sticking up against the boulder that blocked their way. Carefully, Weta manipulated them so that they formed a rough triangle centred around the middle of the boulder. Then, he stepped up the magnetism.

The plates were drawn towards him (into the cave) with ever more force, and pushed against the boulder. Slowly, it began to shift inward before finally falling into a small bowl shape that Weta had constructed out of rocks earlier on. There, it finally came to rest, leaving the exit open. Weta let the magnetism drop and then went to collect his disks. Holding them in one hand and his lightstone in the other, Weta took a quick look out of the cave.

It lead out into another cave, this one much bigger than his prison, and it looked as though it was part of the Onu-wahi tunnel network. Many other caves lead of from this one, but Weta wasn't worried about that for now. What mattered was that the Vatuka wasn't there. Stepping carefully out into the new cave, Weta considered which direction to take. He didn't know how to get back to the tunnel he had come from, and then on to the village. For all he knew, he could be anywhere in Onu-wahi, though he suspected that the Vatuka hadn't taken too far from the site of its attack. Scanning for any sources of magnetism in the immediate area yeilded no results, so he decided to head east, guided by the planet's own magnetic field. It might not lead him back to where he came from, but if he kept going long enough he would eventually end up in Po-wahi. At least then he would know where he was.

The plan worked as expected, and a few hours later, Weta energed into the bright desert sunlight, which almost blinded him after spending so long in the dim tunnels. The tunnel he had been following spat him out at the bottom of a canyon, which he guess musy be somewhere west of Po-koro. There was a dusty road leading away in front of him, so he followed that, and after another hour's walking, Po-koro came into sight. Exhausted and hungry, Weta stumbled into the village, found an inn, ate all the food he could get, and finally collapsed into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Weta set out again, this time on better known roads and riding an ussal crab. He arrived in Onu-koro and began asking after his teamamtes. Apparetly, they had only been in the village for a short time, though they had found their quarry. They had headed for Ga-wahi soon afterwards. More travelling was in order then...

"Toa Astha? Yes, they were in the village a couple of days ago. I heard something weird went on with a girl at the hospital, but you wouldn't believe half the rumors I've heard. They went on to Le-wahi with some others"

"Astha? Just up-tree. Well-spoke at the ever-sorry funeral yesterday."

Weta thanked the Maotran, and then headed up through the village, looking forward to finally getting back together with his teammates.

TL;DR version: Weta got attacked and captured by a Vatuka just before the Astha confronted the Shadow and the Dreamer. He escaped and has been looking for the rest of the team ever since, following them from place to place, but never quite catching up with them until now. He's just arrived in Le-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: Demetrius' machete flashed in the sunlight, slicing through the foliage blocking the path for the thousandth time in the past hour. He'd heard that this path would be relatively teady to use and would take him directly to his destination. The first, clearly, was not the case, and he was starting to have his doubts about the second.Supposedly this was how that Po-Toa had gotten to Pala-Koro, the one who had somehow known about the gathering of Makuta's servants. Apparently his claims had some merit after all, Demetrius mused, a grim smile flashing across his face for a moment. Nasty business, that attack. Almost had looked like they had help from the inside...A droning buzz from behind drew Demetrius' attention. He turned in time to see the Nui-Rama's stinger crash into his shoulder, bouncing harmlessly off the armor. A moment later, a steel spike erupted from the rahi's abdomen. It fell to the ground, dead.Demetrius turned abck to hacking through another tangle fo vines, allowing his mind to drift back to the battle's aftermath. The village had been largely abandoned, and most of the ILS - or ILF, or whatever they called themselves now - had gone off to who knew where. Demetrius, though, had broken of contact, headed to Po-Koro, and set up shop as a silversmith. Not that he needed the money, of course; it was more a hobby than anything. He'd pushed thoughts of the ILS [sic] from his mind, content to enjoy a relatively simple life.Well, until now, of course. Why he had decided it was time to seek out his former companions, Demetrius wasn't quite sure. The majority of them were completely insufferable most of the time. Really, Demetrius thought, he was going back because he was bored, and hanging out with the largest fighting force on the island was an easy way to find some excitement.Suddenly he realized that he had stopped swinging his machete. He was at the edge of a large clearing dominated my a massive lake - Lake Pala, the second-largest body of water on the island, and his destination. He gave a brief nod of approval. The Po-Toa's information had been right after all.He traced his finger along the blade of the machete, the tool melting into nothingness as he did so. Pala-Koro was on the opposite side fo the lake. Great. Ten more minutes of walking.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

One thing was for certain, I didn't fancy looking through every bar in the island. That just seemed stupid, especially considering I really didn't think Elianne would have just went off and got hired as a bouncer without at least telling us first.

"Skeldan, don't you think she would have tried to at least find us first before going off to become a bouncer?" I asked, though before Skeldan even had a chance to reply a Toa of Fire had approached us. (Kamaehu)

"Hello." He said in a friendly enough manner. "Uh, hi." I said, blinking. I wondered what this guy wanted. All I knew was if he tried to hand me a bundle of flowers...I was outta there.

Then out of the blue, as if sent by the Great Beings themselves. I spotted him, Weta! My eyes widened, we had even really started looking for our missing teammates, and there was one of them right now! "Weta!" I practically shouted, catching the Toa of Magnetism's attention. He immediately recognized Skeldan and began to approach us.

He looked at me rather strangely though, I was a bit confused as to why until I remembered that last time Weta had saw me, I had been a guy. Welp, this is gonna be awkward.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Naru

"Well that..."

"Sucks."

Without any sort of projectile to look at, it made things a whole lot harder. If they did have one, perhaps they could find someone with a Mask of Psychometry, and find out who the killer was. But they didn't, so they were back in square one.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Anhar struggled to rise, pain searing through his limbs and torso, and he felt a headache surfacing. "I - I don't think I can walk," he reported. He massaged a bruised spot on his shoulder. He finally stood up, and used his lance to keep himself from falling. "But, then again, who needs to walk?" Putting his fingers to his lips, Anhar blew out a shrill whistle - and almost immediately, a large bird flew down from the sky, landed beside Anhar, and gave a loud "KAW!" "This," Anhar explained, "is Skratch, my Kahu. I discovered him while traveling along some southern islands." He scratched Skratch underneath the chin. "He's as loyal as loyal can be." Slowly easing himself up onto the bird's back, Anhar held out his hand towards Ranama. "Best not keep our companions waiting."

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: Veritas

Veritas thought about it. He didn't really know, now that he is here. He didn't know why he was here in the first place, apart from taking a break from the caves.

"Well, honestly, I don't know. I was here in Le-Wahi just to keep a small distance from Onu-Koro, and ended up here. Maybe I'll stay for a while, I don't know. Only time will truly tell where I'll end up. So, I guess I'll just have to wait, maybe, oh, I don't know! You look like a Toa of Air, or Plantlife, so I suppose you'll be staying here, unless you have other plans. Again, you don't have to tell me."

Veritas stopped. I talk to much. Though not much revealed, my mouth feels dry from all that talking.

As a native of Le-Koro, Ranama was no stranger to Gukko birds just descending at peoples call, and was perfectly comfortable in their presence. However he had never flown, and had always intended to train himself, so that when the moment came everything would go perfectly.

"Uh," he said nervously, slipping into thicker treespeak in his anxiety. "Air-flying would be quicker, but foot-walking through deep-wood will give more safe-cover from Rama swarm. Maybe we should just quick-walk to Le-Koro?"

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Weta, Le-koro): Weta was getting up into the main village when he heard an unfamiliar voice shouting his name. Looking in that direction, he saw Skaldan mixed up in the press of beings and made his way over towards his teammate. That was when he I saw who had been shouting - a female toa of air wearing a familiar-looking kanohi hau. She ran towards him, and, Weta thought, barely restrained herself from hugging him.

"Good-greetings" he said to her, wondering how she knew him. It had been a while since he lived in Le-koro, so he guess she might have changed a bit in that time, so that was why he didn't also recognise her. "And to you too, Skeldan. Who's your friend?"

IC (Dekuna): The toa of sonics sloshed his way up to the base of the Le-koro tree. It had been raining lately, so the swamp was higher than usual, and all the jungle paths were muddy. Grimly, he found a free elevator and flicked up the mechanism, riding it up into the main village. He was here looking for someone, but he wasn't really looking forward to the meeting. Setting his mask on straight, he exited the elevator and stepped out into the crowded square. A band was playing in the centre, but Dekuna wasn't really in the mood for music. He pushed his earplugs in a little tighter and went out into the village.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC:

After an understatement by Naru and an observation by Kehuri, I finally acknowledged our new arrival. Nothing particularly fancy to point out; classical green armour with intersections of grey, topped off by a telescopic eyepiece-enhanced Kiril. He was carrying three swords; two short, one big; and a shield. Gotta hand it to him on that one; shield's are one of those really practical things that no one likes using -- much like non-alcoholic beverages, proper healthcare and general common sense.

Anyway, apparently this guy knows us? 'Cause I could swear that I haven't seen him befo--

Waitaminutehere.

"Yeeeeah," I replied hesitantly, "Were you at the Rama Hive battle? I may have seen you fighting there..."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I stepped down on Skeldan's foot, not caring to be discreet about it either. The little troll didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

I sighed, this was gonna be even more awkward to explain now. Thanks a lot Skeldan.

"While Skeldan is a complete bonehead and I'd love nothing more than to shove him off the edge of Le-koro and watch him fall, he is right about me being Skyra."

Weta didn't look like he believed me. I knew it was something that couldn't be easily explained. "Back when you last saw me, in Onu-Wahi, I fell into that underground river and got washed away into Naho Bay. I was fatally wounded, beyond even what a Mask of Healing could do. As luck would have it though, the hospital had a body of a Toa which had no soul to claim it, it's original owner had been gone for far too long for their to be any hope of her spirit's return."

Weta's eyes seemed to widen as he started to get it. "So, if the help of an Iden, I transferred my soul to the new body before old body completely died. And so now I look like this." I gestured to my quite female body.

"So I managed to cheat death, but now I'm stuck as female for the rest of my life. If I had known this body was female before I entered it, I may have just let myself die in my old body. Though I suppose this is better than death."

I kept my eyes on Weta, waiting for his response, wondering if he'd believe such a ridiculous story, despite it being completely true.

IC:

"Skeldan, what is wrong with you? No, wait. Don't answer that; I didn't pack an overnight bag."

An athletic, boyishly handsome surfer type with a lean build, a Rahkshi's staff slung across his back, and two pointed fangs for incisors strolled up to the assembled group and cocked his head at Skeldan with a smirk, then at the rest of the group. His smirk turned into a grin, friendly and playful with a slight energetic edge to it.

"Besides. Skyra Daring never cared about guy on guy when we hung out. Right, chief?"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Omg it's a wild Tillian. It seemed like all sorts of people I hadn't seen in what seemed like ages were just popping up out of nowhere.

I'm not sure if it was just because I was happy to see an old friend, new hormones, or both, but I was on Tillian faster than the eye could see and giving him the biggest hug I could muster.

"Tillian! Dude I haven't seen you since.....forever!" At least it felt like it been forever since everything that had happened since last we talked.

IC (Weta): Now that, that was some ever story. It made Weta's look like an average week by comparison, and even out-weirded half the crazy things Tang used to say. To be honest, Weta initially wasn't sure how to respond. The scary thing was that he actually believed it. The hau and the katanas gave the story some credence, but that the toa of magnetism (trusting though he was) could swallow such an outlandish story said something about the events that had been taking place on Mata Nui lately.

"Well then, it's happy-good to see you well-whole again then, toa-sister" Weta said, lapsing back into tree-speak (Le-koro did it to him every time). If Skyra was Skyra, then he was still a friend and teamamte, no matter what he looked like. Weta would treat him accordingly.

ppg2.png

Syvra looked down at veri and offered a small grin

"Well i am a toa of plantlife but i can see where you would get confused by my armor color. My blue is changed to black. Been a bit confusing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu