Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

I yelped as Skeldan pulled himself downwards onto the floor, ultimately pulling me with him. I practically flipped over his head and landed on my back with a thud.

I stared at the treeline above me, blinking a few times as I watched gukko fly from all directions. Slowly a I sat up, looking at Skeldan with raised eyebrow. "I'm not sure how me being a woman makes it any better or worse, I'm still me regardless."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kongu's Office - Plagia

I think we were all getting used to Kongu taking long moments of deliberation in-between sentences, but this one seemed... different, somehow. Deeper, more powerful, more ominous. The look in his eyes was definitely one of confusion, mixed with liberal amounts of concern and growing agitation.

"That is... interesting" he finally said, "It is certainly something that I will need to look into..."

I decided not to pry, and just added, "Don't worry, Captain; we give you our assurances that we will respect and honour your village as if it were our own."

As if it were my own... that doesn't bring back to many bad memories, now does it?

Kongu nodded softly at our promises, a small shimmer of hope entering his eyes, "Very well. The Gukko Force is honoured to be allied with the Island Liberation Front. I will give the word to the my men to allow you and your compatriots to safe-enter our sites in aid of your search-finding."

...wow. Just, like, wow. This guy, who's in charge of the entire village, is giving us, a bunch of random Toa, access to his investigative resources? No background checks, no interviews, no interrogations; just our word to do right in his home. That was all the Faith that Kongu needed to trust us.

Would I be able to make a call like that? Would anyone other than a Le-Matoran (or maybe Kehuri) be able to do that?

And in an instant, I made a vow; not just to Kongu, or Le-Koro, but to the whole universe; that I would do everything in my power to protect these amazing people.

"Thank you, Captain," I said, gently smiling, "We will not disappoint you."

There was a returned smile, but this one was smaller, more subdued, "Toa Plagia, Toa Kehuri, Toa Naru... Spiritspeed to all of you."

OOC: Alright, anything else you guys want/need to do with Kongu, now's your chance.

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ranama

Ranama hit the water head first, and hard. He began to sink, dazed and confused, but the lake wasn't too deep.

'Pull yourself together Ranama' he thought, before contemplating he had started calling himself by his nickname in his own head now. 'Snap out of it, this is no time for your stupid ego'

Ranama twisted his head around and was about to kick back to the surface, when the blinding flash of light blasted through the water. Fortunately the water absorbed sufficient light to leave his sight intact, but his vision became briefly cloudy before, and his ears rang. He swam up to the surface, not having taken a good breath before going under.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

OOC: Syvra from Ga-wahi

IC: Syvra

Syrva took a deep breath.

Ah the fresh air of le-koro

He eventually walked to the elevator that lead up to Le-Koro. With a small scoff he summoned a vine and had it wrap around his ankle. With a solid movement he grabbed the vine with his right hand. In a solid movement he stepped off onto one of the platforms and immediately headed to the center of the village.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC(Bane, Le-wahi square):

Life had finally begun to shift into focus.

After the grief, and the pain of the hive battle, Bane had been miserable. His entire world was shattered, and he had been irresponsible, childish, and had simply "lost it." His pain had clouded his mind to anything but his self-pity. His thoughts, once centered only upon freeing this world, had centered upon himself, if only for a little while.

But a little while was enough.

He realized now, through hindsight, that he had teetered dangerously close to the edge of despair, and that was a darker chasm that he had ever faced. Normally, he would have dived in, as he did in most things, with the desire to beat another monster many had failed against. But this time, something held him back. A little voice in his head had told him not to dive, that this was a hole he would never emerge from.

Bane must be no more. Like the phoenix, he must die to live. Atox, however, remains, and he will overcome. Or rather, I will overcome.

Because that's what toa do.

I finally stop narrating myself in the third person, and take a genuine look at my surroundings. The koro is peaceful, but it is a dead peace, the peace that comes only when a huntsman has fired his arrow. It is the dead silence of shock, the breath of waiting, the silent plea for life to go back to what it once was. The island waits, in restless anticipation for what is to come.

I make a beeline for the Le-koronian air force. It's time to do what needs to be done.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Anhar

Anhar lay motionless. His breathing was steady. He dreamt. Dreamt of the Secret. His Secret. A Secret only he knew. If only the other Matoran knew. They would be horrified. Frightened to the point of insanity. He dreamt that all knew the Secret. All feared him. He ruled the Universe and beyond. Why? He wasn't that poweful. No. It wasn't because of power. It was fear. Pure, undying fear. He used to work for... no! That's past! NONE must know the Secret! MY Secret! ALL MINE! He panted in his dream, and slowly calmed himself. I will rule, he thought. Alongside Makuta, my master. My friend. My - what? No! Who... am ...I? Why me? But... then again... why not me?

Anhar chuckled in his dream.

Soon. Very soon.

IC-Skeldan:

"Well, I could recommend the first, and trust that you will not go directly opposite me and slap me when my guard is down, so clearly I cannot pick the first option, due to the fact that you will follow my opposite. However, if I pick the second option, then I cannot trust you to follow my opposite, and you will probably slap me, so clearly I can not choose the second option." Skeldan leaned back, smirking."So it would appear we're at an impasse, almost as if we'd gotten in a land war in Asia."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Syvra walked towards the the center of the village. He could hear the caws of the Gukko and various other bird rahi. He could hear faint talking of the matoran. And as if in a joking manor he brought a hand to his audio receptor. He closed his eyes.

Yes i can to hear the trees and plants speak today. They speak of a coming storming. Oh wait that storm's name is Decay. How interesting.

Syvra knew he really could not hear plant's speak but he found enjoyment in imagining they could. He smirked as he looked at the village around him.

So much is made of plants here. How easy it would be to destroy it all. Did they not imagine a being who could control the very foundations of their village may one day exist and that being may wish to bring harm to their village? No harm is too small of a word, I want to destroy it.

Syvra looked closed his eyes as he activated his mahiki. He drew upon one of his favorite illusions one that showed his imagining of what Le-koro would look like in ruins. As he watched the chaos and destruction he noticed something that he never had seen in his illusion before. It was a single red lily like flower growing from the destruction.

This can not mean that even in destruction there can be life.

He shook his head as he deactivated his mask. With a swift upbringing of his head he let a loud shrill laughter that filled the village of Le-Koro. The laugh rose above the Gukko and the rahi calls. It rose above the talking of the matoran. Heck it even rose above the speaking of the trees. It was the laughter of a man who had lost all and wished the same upon everyone.

The Village of Le-koro shall soon know the name Decay and shall grow to fear it.

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tepi

Tepi knew even with a Toa for an ally, they stood no chance against a swarm of Rahi. He took his chance and started sprinting off in the other direction. He had his equipment now, the rest didn't matter. If the others were foolish enough to stay and fight then they deserved their fate.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Ranama's head broke the surface of the water and he took a gulp of air, but dived quickly under when another Nui-Rama buzzed in his general direction.

'This is ridiculous' he thought.

He swam to the edge of the lake, and clambered out again. He saw Tepi sprinting into the trees, a little selfish perhaps, but sensible nonetheless.

"Time to quick-flee!" he shouted to Anhar and Makhta, before breaking into a rapid sprint and running up the first two bio of a tree before seizing the branches and climbing further up, at a speed only Le-matoran could manage. When the foliage became more dense, he began to do what people of Le-koro call 'windsprint'; leaping rapidly from tree to tree. Within seconds he was pretty much invisible, blending in with the leaves and appearing only occasionally as an airborne green blur. He chose to pursue Tepi, as the Onu-matoran didn't seem that capable of defending himself, other than a few one-shot gadgets.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

He heard Mahkta's voice calling, and was suddenly reminded he was just a matoran, he was running from a Rama swarm with a bunch of people he didn't even know.

'I'm not ready yet,' he thought 'I'm just plain old Dowun, not Ranama, not ready for the world.'

His train of thought had distracted him, and he missed a branch, dropping several bio. Windsprinting was instinct to any Le-matoran though, and Dowun had trained more than most. He recovered and quickly regained height. He could change his route, head on home to Le-koro, rather than the mad route Tepi was taking now, which didn't seem to be going anywhere in particular.

But he had told the others his name was Ranama, the tough Rahi, a nickname that meant he didn't run home because he felt out of his depth, it meant he stuck with the others, and helped them if he could.

"Ranama" he said to himself out loud, smiling, and picking up pace as he continued to gain ground on Tepi.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Tepi sprinted through the jungle. He could here Ranama gaining on him behind him. He knew it was him because the swiftness of his foot strides. Too deliberate to be the Ta Matoran and to light to be the Toa. "Nice of you to join me", Tepi said panting. "I was almost feeling guilty". Tepi wasnt sure how much of his words were sarcasm an how much was genuine.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Tepi looked surprised to see Mahkta, and Ranama furthered the surprise by dropping down from the trees and landing between the other two matoran.

"Keep it quiet," he said. "The loud-noise was what brought back the Rama swarm last time. A stealth-creep back to Le-Koro might be the way forward, its well defended against Rama swarms these days."

He paused for a moment.

"We've lost Anhar," he said.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

He was stuck with a choice now. He was the only one of them who knew the jungle well enough to get them to Le-koro, and he had a place to stay there as well. The Toa they had left behind could doubtless handle themselves, but who knows what could have happened. He had called to run for it, if the Toa wasn't with them, that suggested he had been unable to run.

"If you insist on leaving him, I'll take you to Le-koro where you'll be safe. But I'm going back for Anhar immediately once you're there."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Stopped and turned towards Ranama. "You dont owe him anything" he, giving him an icy glance. "This wrld we be a lot cleaner if no one owed anyone anything. I saved your life, but I dont expect anything in return, just as Im sure you wouldnt have expected anything from me if you saved mine"

"I dont do things for people that thank me for them I just do them. Dont think you know me, because you don't." He shoved Ranama hard in the chest. "What, you think you stupid nickname is supposed to make me scared of you?"

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Ranama was no skilled combatant, but he doubted the angry engineer before him was either. He didn't want them to start fighting among themselves anyway, that would draw the Rama swarms attention nicely.

"I'm not asking anything of you," Ranama said. "I help you to get to Le-koro, once you're there you're on your own. I'll go back for Anhar by myself."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Mahkta"Huph...... Finally... Got here... Backpack needs to be lighter..." He puffed as he joined the rest. "Well guys, It seems we haven't got any choises." He pointed towards the enourmous swarm of Rama. "It is Le-Koro or death, and I prefer not death, also we might be able to lend some gukko there to rescue him. After all he's a Toa right. So lets get moving before we become Rama Meal.

I'm back!

Syvra looked out upon the jungle. He had found a lovely little platform that offered a great view of Le-Wahi. He could not see much out of the usual trees but he did happen to notice some rustling on the ground. Intrigued he took a further look at the rustling. In the distance he could hear humming. He could not be for certain but it sounded like the distinct humming of Nui-Rama.

Well seems like some fools disturbed a Nui-Rama hive. Perhaps i should just let them suffer or i could help.

What to do? What to do?

He knew the actual entrance to Le-koro was not for some way. With a shake of his head he jumped down from the platform and landed on the ground with a solid thud. He could see the trio better. There was a Ta-matoran, a Le-matoran and a Onu-matoran.

What an odd trio

He called out to them in the loudest voice he could. "This way!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

I stared at Skeldan blankly, a dull expression on my face. "I don't have a clue what you're talking about, and I don't care." Sighing, I got up on my feet, tired of sitting rather awkwardly on the floor. It was time to get things done.

"Alright, enough of this nonsense. We should find our missing teammates." Of course, this was easier said than done. "If you have any ideas on how we should start, now would be the time to mention them."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Veritas from Onu-Wahi.IC: Veritas Veritas walked on the soft jungle ground, a somewhat nice change from the hard rock and dirt in Onu-Koro and the mines. He walked along for a bit, listening to his surroundings. Interesting place, he thought, though he wasn't sure "interesting" was the word. Quite different from just interesting.Suddenly, a sound broke his thoughts. A buzzing sound, like–Nui-Rama! Veritas had heard of those insects before, annoying beasts under the spell of the enemy that would attack Matoran and Toa. Not so far away from him were three figures, Matoran like him most likely. The Fe-Matoran decided he would follow them for a bit, then talk. He started running, silently but swiftly.

Syrva was a bit surprised as he saw a fourth figure join the trio.

Well the more the merrier

He stood waiting for them to get close while he concentrated slowly forming groups of vines that attached to the platform

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Veritas

Veritas walked closer to the other Matoran, but at a distance. They seemed to be arguing about somethng, but he was not sure what. Oh well, I'll just have to see. He gained speed, but was careful about not stepping on any twigs or branches. This will be interesting, perhaps.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7