Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Syvra -In disguise as le-matoran-

Syvra kept following Ryzen as he walked making sure to stay several paces behind him.

He remained very silent

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: RyzenIt was dark now, after a day of travelling with Syvra. The Le-Matoran seemed to be in their homes now. Syvra. Ryzen wondered where he is now, after leaving him to go get his Bula juice. He had talked with only one Matoran, and he got nearly nothing. Ryzen decided to sleep out of Le-Koro tonight, as he does not want to interact with other Le-Matoran, who will probably give him nothing. He headed for the elevator out of Le-Koro.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

IC: Syvra -le-koro-

Syvra sighed heavily. He looked around before ducking behind a large over hanging leaf. he deactivated his illusion and walked out.

As decided he needed to sit down so he created a chair out of plants and took a seat. he began to think to himself

i do not know about that ko-toa he seems to be uninterested yet interested at the same time?

With that syvra began to hum simply to himself

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: RyzenRyzen stepped off the elevator and into the jungle. He wondered where Syvra was now, and found a small, climbable tree and decided to sleep there. He climbed up the tree using some vines for rope and sat there, then slowly fell asleep.

IC: Kehuri

Along with Naru, the Toa of Earth ducked into a nearby restaurant. With the jungle's constant hum, he hadn't been able to hear any stomach growls, but he knew both his and his friend's were growling up a storm. He perused the menu, mouth watering at some of the ingredients listed. Sadly, he wanted to conserve what money he had left and settled with the cheapest thing. Bula juice and fruit salad. He still ate it with relish, cleaning his plate in under a minute.

"Should we go join Plagia?" he asked when he was finished, breakfast having fully woken him up.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: RyzenRyzen woke up groggily. The sky was still a bit dark, so he guessed he didn't sleep for too long. He checked his weapons, which were in fine condition, and climbed down. He walked for a bit, and collected some wild berries along the way to eat. Ryzen decided to return to Le-Koro, to check where Syvra is and maybe stay there for a while.

IC: RyzenRyzen approached the elevator and entered. He waited for a bit, then stepped back out into Le-Koro. Nothing new, as if anything would happen overnight. There were no Matoran out. Not like anyone would be up and out at dawn. Ryzen walked a bit, to the outskirts of the village, and sat down on the ground(if it counts as the ground, he was a long way up from solid ground) to wait for the sun to rise.

IC: Syvra

Syvra continued to sleep near the out skirts of town as he subonscuosly begand summoning vines over his feet.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra awoke with a sudden startle. He had been awoke by a large thud sound. He was not sure where it came from but he heard it.

He stood up and as soon as he did the chair he was sitting in dissolved back into the many plants it once was. He began heading towards the direction of the sound hoping to discover who or what it was.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [Kunitu]

The retired Gukko Force member yawned as she exited her hut, breathing in the fresh air of the village. No matter what hardships Le-koro faced, the atmosphere was still the same: she could actually feel the vibrant emotions of the villagers carried along the wind.

"Well then," she said, clapping her hands together. "Time to find Skyra. First, food."

Syrva kept walking along the route to the sound of the thud. He sighed as the morning sun hit him in the face. He quickly summoned his elemental powers and had a broad leaf growing above his eyes connect to his mask vie vines.

As he was walking he accidently bumped into a toa of air. he prompt did a 180 and turned to look at them.

"Sorry about that. was kinda of distracted." He said in a polite tone

OOC: hope you don't mind this

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra offered a warm smile.

"Did you by chance hear a loud thud a few minutes ago? I had heard one and i was going to investigate."

he looked at the toa a bit more closely now notices the sheen to her armor

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

With Sisk's directions we were well on our way toward Jiree's shop. Now I didn't know Jiree personally, but I more or less knew every shop in Le-koro, having lived there as long as I had. As a Matoran I had bought a disk or two there from time to time, and as a Toa well...I didn't really fancy spears as much as swords, but a good throwing spear was always useful, never know when you might need to impale something.

As we walked toward I destination I noticed just how much damage this section of Le-koro was in, I had unfortunately been elsewhere during the Xa-Kuta attack, but I had definitely heard about it. Some shops and homes that we passed were so badly damaged, that they might as well have been rebuilt from scratch. I found myself wishing I had come back to Le-koro much sooner, not that I thought my presence would really have prevented the attack or anything, but it was my home, I had a duty to protect it, I didn't feel like I had done a very good job at that.

I just hoped that Jiree's shop wasn't one of the destroyed ones, though from what I was looking at, the chances of it not being damaged in some way were pretty low. "Okay, I see we have a lot of work to do around here..." I commented out loud to the others, feeling the need to be Captain Obvious.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: RyzenRyzen couldn't see what was going on, so he went another way. He went in the elevator, deciding to actually leave Le-Koro. Syvra was nowhere to be found, so Ryzen guessed he left. Doesn't matter anyway. I work better on my own. Ryzen stepped out of the elevator, then started walking into the jungle once more.

IC:Miha ~Le-Koro~

"Seriously Zeal, how do you deal with it? I mean, you're so upbeat all the time, and the first thing I thought when I heard my family was gone was, 'Well, I got nothing to live for now. Might as well step off the tree and die.' I mean, I obviously ignored that part of myself, but it keeps coming back at the worst of times and telling me to give up and die." She frowned. "Now answer me seriously this time Zeal. How did you cope with your entire village being destroyed? Why?! Why are you able to be so happy with that kind of burden dragging you down all the time?!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zealokan

'Because I moved on!' He snapped at Miha, his eyes flaring a bright green momentarily. 'For a while, when I first arrived on this Mata Nui-forsaken island, I couldn't let go, every little thing set me off. It got so bad I had hallucinations. I saw the bloody Makuta himself breathing down my neck! It almost became too much to deal with.' He unsheathed one of his Blades, peered at his reflection in the shiny Protosteel. 'I could've stopped it at any time I wanted with this "tool" of mine. But no!' He flung the weapon across the room, burying it in the opposite wall. 'I decided that I was better than that. I was the last of my kind. And I would honour their memory by living for as long as I bloody-well could.'

He narrowed his eyes, staring at the Matoran with a mixture of pain and contempt. 'I forgot, and I moved on. I was happy with forgetting. I'd like to thank you for reminding me.' You could see the venom dripping from each word.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: RyzenIt had been a while since Ryzen left Le-Koro. Trees, trees, and more trees. Nothing but trees. Nothing new, nothing he had seen before. Ryzen put that thought out of his mind and kept walking for a bit, then sat down for a rest.

Syvra nodded a bit before turning his back on the toa.

"Of course. sorry once again."

With that he looked toward the edge of the platform and jumped off while summoning a vine around his wrist. As he landed with a thump on the ground he looked around the jungle. He could not see much but as he glanced he thought he could see a bit of white moving off through the trees.

Syvra quickly began moving trees out of his way so he could easily reach Ryzen.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Recap: Last seen appearance: Lying on ground bleeding from wound in thoracic area, mask of healing returned, almost unconscious from aforementioned blood loss.

Intermediary: Taken to hospital, healed by doctor rather quickly, given exorbitant bill, paid in wine. Toa of Air loved wine.

Present: Sitting in chair, watching people be crazy nearby, sipping from a glass of wine, wondering where teammates and person-being-saved-whose-name-he-forgot went.

"I really need to get out of Le-Koro."

You do.

I thought I got rid of you.

You did.

Then shut up.

Praggos sighed, finishing off the glass of wine he had, and putting the bottle back into his satchel, along with three more that were still full. In his time here in Le-Koro, he had learned to play the guitar, swing on vines, and juggle, for no reason other than to pass the time until somebody he knew would show up. Problem, though; they didn't. Turaga Matau had been killed, and he'd spent that time aiding anybody he could who was not faring rather well, mentally or physically.

And now things had quieted down again, and he was bored, with very little to do. All of those people he had associated with as a Mark Bearer had either run off, or in the case of Commander Skyra, who he'd seen recently, forgotten what gender they were supposed to be. Any other guard friends he knew not where they were, nor if they would still remember him kindly.

Ignoring the Pakari-wearing Toa of Crystal he just saw jump from one tree to another, Praggos stepped along the wooden bridge between a couple platforms in Le-Koro, off to rent himself a Gukko for travel to another Koro. Or by one; he had widgets enough, and he could probably use the aid in transportation. Besides that, he got lonely. Maybe a Gukko would help him keep his sanity.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RyzenRyzen kept walking in the jungle. He wished he reached somewhere else soon, as the jungle was too vast for him. Even Ta-Wahi would be nice... Ryzen walked on. Again, it was not easy as there were too much tree and foliage in the way. [That's Le-Wahi for you, Ryzen[/i], he thought to himself. Despite all of this, he kept going.

Poor toa of ice

Syvra thought to himself as he raced after the Ryzen. He was slowly approaching him as he mentally pushed treat out of the way.

As he neared Ryzen he gathered his voice and cupped his hands around his mouth

"Hey Ryzen wait up!" He yelled

As much as i hate to admit it Allied can serve decent purposes. Mainly distractions.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra stopped a bit while placing his hands on his knees. He was breathing heavily.

"It is amazing how is easy it is to find a person when you can move trees."

He pointed to the row of trees behind him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra brought a hand to his cloak and draped it over his mask before nodding

"I think that sounds good. Point your way and i will clear the foliage."

As he said this he could see a Fikou spider slowly coming towards Ryzen's head.

He quickly Summoned several vines from a tree and they quickly wrapped around the fikou pulling it back to the tree where a hole appeared in the tree. The Fikou was drawn into the hole where the tree grew over the creature leaving only it's squirming head out of the tree.

Syvra simply smiled

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra waved his hand in the direction indicated and within seconds a clear path was made. It extended for at least half a mile

He then turned his gaze to Ryzen

"Think that is far enough for right now?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra looked to Ryzen and offered him a small grin

"So much easier being able to move the jungle out of the way. So Maybe we should set a course for somewhere. Maybe Ta-Wahi or Po-Wahi?"

He said this with a small hopeful grin before gaining a even bigger grin

What a good shield he will make one day

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu