Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ItakuComments such as the ones Ketan were spouting at Itaku didn't bother him a single bit. During his travels and battles, these types of things became common for Itaku's everyday life. Plus, he had heard worse."Man, you're boring."Rather than run head on in a charge, Itaku began to approach his foe slowly, his katana and sheath both poised for battle. Kakama and Kualsi users annoyed him as they would always be gone before you could inflict an injury or run away before you could deliver the final blow. Itaku believed those masks as cowardly ones.

IC (Madrihk):"I have a Kakama too. Perhaps I should take the lead, in that case."The Toa of Ice checked his blade. Rahkshi. If he still had Lehrak poison left, he would have used it on his weapon now."Yet... moving that quickly makes some noise, even if the user perceives things differently. Does anyone have an Iden? No wait, that was a Calix, was it not, Alfon? The shape sometimes confuses me."

OOC: Jild from Ko-Wahi.

IC

(Jild)

The Skakdi walks across the marshes of northwestern Le-Wahi and quickly locates his ship. All hands were now un-accounted for, but he could find a crew in the Kumu Islets. For now, he'd have to man the vessel.Slowly, the ship heads south toward the Kumu-Islets.OOC: Jild to the Kumu Islets.-Mef Man

IC: Suminaxe, Le-WahiSuminaxe growled as he wandered about the jungle. He had been lost for hours, especially after a Brakas tore the map from his hands. All he knew was that he was somewhere between Lake Kanae and Lake Pala. After a few more seconds of moving through the dense foilage, he thought he heard a few voices through the trees, whispering about masks and the like. He slowed his movements, and tried to move as quietly as possible. Maybe he could get the jump on whoever was there and take thier map.OOC: Katuko, that's your group.

Edited by AuRon the champion

The Lieutenant sighed before looking up."Oh. A new recruit. Don't see many of you." He said. "Yes I'm Lieutenant Mukaka. What can I help you with?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Aryll is arrogant due to in part to past experiences. And as a master elementalist, he feels that he could take them out with ease.IC: Aryll began to focus electric energy into his hands. Turning on his Arthron, he scanned the area, looking for any possible threat. The jungle was, of course, filled with a variety of large shapes. These shapes, which probably were rahi, weren't charging at the ILS."We're not under Rahi attack, that's for sure."He then sensed something in the trees...IC: Metack had been stalking these pathetic Mata-Nui servants for a while. Lingering in the trees, he had watched them build their little camp, save some Matoran, the usual heroic garbage. It sickened him.He'd put off killing them because they stayed in such a tight group, which ment if one went down, the rest would hunt him down. It was his aim to pick them off one by one, and hide the bodies. But now, he had a feeling that the Toa in military regalia was on to him.Being about twenty feet from the trail the ILS was walking, he could be swamped by them within minutes. The servant of Makuta could only hope they wouldn't investigate...

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarök
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)As Itaku approached, Ketan quickly ran through various strategies. It was a testament to his character that several of them involved retreating- after all, there was nothing more important to the Toa of Air than his own safety.This lump of iron wants satisfaction because I bumped into him. I want nothing more than to continue on my way. Perhaps the easiest way to frustrate him would be to escape, as he would be left without the fight he wants.Itaku continued to edge closerm, his brow furrowed in concentration.Then again, perhaps I want a fight almost as much as he does.The Toa of Iron drew ever closer. Ketan hefted his scythe, then leaped into the air. That his paltry jump only covered a few feet was meaningless: he activated his Kualsi in mid-air and appeared almost directly above his opponent, swinging his shining blade in a deadly arc as he fell.

Kylina's eyes shifted to the Le-Matoran who'd cleared his throat."Whutdayawant?" She asked."Says he got reassigned to us." Mawl said."Oh. Well then grab a drink and siddown." She said. "You waiting on an invitation?" She turned back to the Ta-Matoran. "Where was I? Oh right! So then he turns around and decks the knucklehead right in the kisser and says 'What do you take me for? A Ruki?' To which I said 'Probably, he was looking to get you hook, line and sinker!'"The Matoran all started laughing.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC:Despite her powerful stride, Rhow had wandered the jungle aimlessly, maybe half a mile or more. And though angry and frustrated as she was, the savage female was alert. She had not survived until now by being careless. All her senses were focused, her eyes tracking the foliage around, her nose trying to find the faintest smells that might betray unusual presences. And her ears listened for...Rhow stopped in her tracks. There were a few things that were constant in a jungle. One was that no matter how deserted, empty or uninhabited an area seemed, one could tell that there were hundreds or even thousands of insects everywhere. And they created a buzz, a background noise that was ever-present.Except here, it wasn't. Or it had almost died down completely. It was not a good sign. The Skakdi took her blade and slowly moved forward, keeping her eyes open for anything...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Mmm... Plantlife Matoran. Obviously you're here for the Irregulars then." Mukaka said before sighing."Ah well. Welcome to the Gukko Force Irregulars. Lesse... Eh, screw it. I'll drop you in the 4th too. Do yourself a favor kid, keep your head down, nose up, and listen to you squadmates. You'll get through your service just fine. Kylina and her lot know how to survive so listen well."-------"Are you gonna grab a brew and siddown or stand there like a Husi caught in sunrise?" Kylina said to the Le-Matoran still standing there."Yeah come on dude! Bring a slosh and let's get WASTED!" Tawk said."Like a swarm of RAMA!" Mawl replied.

IC: ItakuA wicked toothy grin spread across Itaku's face once Ketan began to attack him. It seemed the Toa of air would indeed fight. Itaku blocked the scythe with the scabbard in his left hand, a much easier feat with that Calix of his and his natural Toa of iron strength. In a split second, Itaku's katana was headed fast for Ketan's stomach in the form of a wicked jab.

"I don't know. Probably at the Leaky Drum or something." Mukaka said.

IC, Verdi: "All righty then! Thank you again, Lieutenant Mukaka!" With that, Verdi walked out of Mukaka's office, out of the HQ, and into the sunshine of Le-Koro. He happily hummed to himself while he walked to a local map. He read it. "Let me see... Gukko's Foot... Leaky Cauldron... ah, here it is: the Leaky Drum. Oh, good, it's not that far." Verdi set off to where the Leaky Drum was. He looked at the building before him. "Yep, this is the place," he said to himself. He walked inside, and went up to the bartender. "Excuse me, do you know where the 4th Gukko Irregulars are?" he asked. "The 4th Irregulars? They're over there." The bartender pointed to where the squad was sitting. Verdi went up to them. "Excuse me, are you the 4th Gukko Irregulars?"OOC: Heh I made a Harry Potter reference. Couldn't help it. :P

The Matoran looked at each other before back to the second newcomer."If you're looking for the 4th Irregulars no such unit exists that I know of." Kylina said. "We are the 4th Irregulars SQUAD though if that's who you're looking for. Why?""Wait... don't tell me." Mawl swirled his drink before downing it. "Mmmmm... aaaahhhh... NEWBIE!""Mawl my bro, you nailed it fo'sho!"

"Well grab a drink and have a seat Verdi!" Mawl said. "No point in standing!"

IC, Verdi: Verdi smiled. This guy was cool- Verdi liked him. Verdi sat down, still smiling. "I don't usually drink, but when I do, I rarely get drunk- being a Ve-Matoran, I'm mostly resistant to poisons, toxins, and the intoxicating effects of alcohol." Verdi took a big swig out of a spare drink he grabbed. "Luckily, it takes me a really long time to get drunk."

IC: LansLans didn't respond to Kylina and the others, he merely eyed the other new arrival and then started walking away. He wouldn't to fly, blowing a few notes in his flute his Kahu descended down, Claw-Wing, quickly he climbed up on top. I need to fly and get away from these imbeciles.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Kylina watched Lans go. "That one is gonna get pasted." She said."What makes you say that Kylina?" The Ta-Matoran asked."He's skilled Xavier. That much rings true. Only skilled Matoran can hold themselves the way he does." She said sipping at the drink. "Skilled enough but he's too absorbed in that he's on top he has no idea how close he is.""Close to what?" Xavier asked."The edge."

Mawl shrugged. "Search me dude. Kylina knows this stuff better than I. She's speaking all Turagaish again.""And that is why she is the wise and all knowning Mistress Kylina!" Tawk proclaimed."All glory to the Mistress Kylina!" The Onu-Twins announced."..." Kylina whacked Mawl over the head with her glass."OW!"

IC: LansLans and his bird rose, and as soon as they were a sizable distance above the tree's, they dropped. Claw-Wing continued to fall until at the last second Lans had it spread out it's wings, catch an updraft and soar. Literally reaching the sky. Lans put his arms out to feel the wind, this, was flying.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: AelynnShe stopped the stone dead in its path with another sheet of metal. Her head ache was pure agony now, but she refused to stop.She made bonds made of iron around Green's wrists, locking them together. He vision darkened for a minute because of her doing that. Still, she ran towards him, swinging her blade once again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)As soon as his scythe made contact with Itaku's scabbard, Ketan activated his Kualsi again. Even with his quick reflexes, he barely teleported in time- he felt his opponent's blade scratch his stomach an instant before his body vanished.That was too close. I knew he'd counterattack, but karz! he's fast!The Toa of Air reappeared behind his opponent, already swinging his deadly weapon in a wide arc that was aimed to cut the Toa of Iron in half at the waist.

IC: ItakuAs soon as Itaku saw Ketan disappear, he knew to step out of the way no matter what. The Toa of iron had his fair share of fights with Kualsi users to let him know that they liked to teleport behind you, especially if they're facing your general direction.Turns out he was right as he crouched low, the scythe barely missing his head, a small gust of wind following it. Even with his Calix, someone which could teleport here and there in the blink of an eye made his reflexes somewhat normal in such a case. Eventually, Itaku wouldn't be as lucky as he was just then; he'd have to stay mobile.That was close. Nearly lost my head!Now that the scythe was temporarily out of the way, he twisted his torso as he sent a sideways slash at Ketan, a little clumsily due to his crouching position. The battle-crazy Toa still bore that wicked, toothy grin on his face.

Edited by TX Wade

"So HELP YOU if you start." Kylina growled at Verdi."Aw relax bro," Tawk said. "It's a joke between us and Kylina. Not a very funny one for her but then again if it's not happening to you, it's funny. Right bro?""You said it dude!" Mawl said saluting with his glass.Kylina snatched the drink from Mawl and dumped it over Tawk's head."GAH!""My slosh!"Xavier burst out laughing as Kylina gave them both an evil smile. "Funny when it's not happening to you isn't it?" She replied coyly.

IC(Love, Mardi): "Okay, so, that mini-village was quite inhospitable, and we need to find 5 more toa to help us cleanse your mask...and you're sure you never found a cure for infection?"Love shrugged. "I never really had to deal with infection. Didn't even know about the Makuta back when I was doctor...ing."IC(Lord): The toa of fire skulked through the underbrush. A fikou spider attempted to sneak up on him, something that was easily stopped by a quickly rotating hand-drill, scaring it off. "Karz, if I see any one of those...things...again, by the Emperor, I swear I will dismbowel something. Or someone."

IC Klastio - Le-Koro - Nothinging:​Klastio was glad that he had a little bit of time to recuperate from the large fight that had taken place in Ta-Koro, and was slightly glad to be away from Tahuva and the others in his group, as he didn't want any adventure at this moment. The Toa of air leaned back in his chair, exhaling as he enjoyed his brief vacation from danger and adventure. OOC: Everyone, feel free to disrupt his peace and quiet, he actually needs something to do. :P-Klastio

OOC: So we got two evil Toa stalking our group while we are trying to stalk Rahkshi? :lol:IC (Madrihk):Madrihk pointed his blade in the direction Aryll was looking."If it's not Rahi, can you make out the shape of the being with that mask?" he asked. "Is it Rahkshi, or a scared Le-Matoran, perhaps?"