Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(D, Zand): "D! Come pick up some of these guys." Zand forced his ax onto his side, an unnatural place for him, as he usually kept his Zamor Launcher there. He had left that at D's hut. He picked up two of the matoran, and began to walk back. D grabbed one as well, teleported away, and after realizing that the matoran was no longer with him, teleported back and reluctantly walked back to the lake.

IC - KurikKurik hopped down from the tree and landed in the foul-smelling swamp water. Using his sword, he proceded to hack his way through the jungle westward, towards what he hoped is a village.

blah?

"Hero Factory? Heroes? All I see is target practice!"

"If it weren't for the insane people of this world, we'd still be cavemen banging rocks together."

]banner_friendorfoe1.png

Do you smell something burning?

IC: One matoran slung over his shoulder, Aryll marched towards the village. The matoran, bleeding slightly and unconscious, felt like a heavy lump. Surging into Pala-Koro, he gently laid the matoran on a foundation, and began to search for a medical kit.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Jasik walked away sadly from Tamaru's hut in Le-Koro. The Matoran, a member of the old Chronicler's Company, was certainly dead, and his hut had yielded little to no new information. He had to check the other villages; maybe if he could help the other Matoran...OOC: Jasik is now starting the Staff Plot. Open for interaction.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Zand): "Well, of course they aren't.There are probably numerous colonies spread out over the island, and therefore, some would be here. And logically, the Makuta would want his armies spread out across the island." He began medically helping one of the matoran he had carried, wrapping some of D's failed attempts at making paper on any wounds.

OOC: Okay, Island Liberation Squad, Ledzel has returned!

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

"That's it!" exclaims the Toa happily (a rare feat for the time) as she spots the area that the two had relaxed on earlier. She sets the bird down and slides off of Seaweed, not bothering for help. "Ah, isn't it beautiful here, Nost?"Ledzel jumps off of the bird he was flying and steps foot in the settlement; looking around for Alfon. He was silent for once; still upset over the recent events.-Mef Man

IC: Alfon / Nost"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDZEEEEEEEEEEEEL!" cried Alfon as he tackled his stonehead friend from behind and gave him a huge bear hug before letting him go. How overjoyed Alfon was to see the Toa of Stone's return."How you been, buddy?""Indeed." agreed Nost, taking a seat by the shore, the warm sand feeling very pleasant on his now naked feet. As he sat down, his sitting turned into laying flat out on the ground, closing his eyes as he drifted into a peaceful and relaxed state, listening to the sound of the waves, the wind rustling the leaves and the sounds of Rahi in the distance.

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

Sagom lies down on the sand as well, stipping off her boots and gloves before laying her weapon down. After a few moments, she says,"I'm glad you made it out fine. I...feared that I'd be the death of you."Ledzel forced a small smile at the sight of the others."It went...well, but we can save that for later," he says. "What needs to be done now?"-Mef Man

IC: Alfon / Nost"Why some celebration, of course!" declared Alfon, giddy with joy and wanting to celebrate the arrival of Ledzel. Little did he know of the Po-Toa's mood and what happened while he was gone."I'm glad you made it out fine as well. I was more than worried about you. I was terrified; if I lost you Sagom, I don't think my heart would be able to take a second blow like that."

IC(Sagom and Ledzel)

Ledzel nods his head and says,"Okay. A celebration if you want.""Me either," replies Sagom while looking toward Nost and placing a hand on his. "It...it would've been too much. I love you Nost, and I can't imagine losing you. But, it's over and we have nothing more to fear."-Mef Man

IC (Ketan)Le-Koro.Village in the sky.Though not truly a floating city, the home of Matau and Lewa was cradled in the arms of great trees that towered far above the forest floor. In contrast to the crowded, overwhelming undergrowth of the lower levels of the jungle, the Le-Matoran refuge sprawled across the canopy, bathed in light and air.A wandering villager would marvel at the construction of a town that allowed its effortless suspension so far above the ground. An engineer would be no less amazed at the delicately balanced platforms that seemed to be ever on the brink of tumbling down into the abyss of life. Looking upon this village, one could almost imagine the platforms and their rope bridges were held aloft by the wind's gentle fingers.It was on one of these gracefully suspended platforms that Ketan appeared.Tall, strong, and handsome were all words that could be used to describe the Toa of Air. His polished armour glowed in the sunlight; his long black cape rippled gently in the soft breeze. Intent red eyes gleamed out of a gently curving Kualsi. He was the picture of a Toa in his prime.At last, I have made my way home.Ketan began to walk, each step full of purpose and grace. His arms swung casually at his side.They say a man, no matter where his steps take him, will always come home.He stepped onto the bridge that led into the main square of the village of air. The ropes squeaked under his weight, but held firm, as they had for a hundred years or more.How ironic then, Le-Koro, that I loathe you so.

IC: Alfon / Nost"Hey Mahlnai, where you going? Come on out, we're going to celebrate." Alfon called out through cupped hands, before turning to face his comrades."Sooo....how do you celebrate in a situation like ours?""Somehow, I doubt we have nothing more to fear." chuckled Nost, its sensation rather strange while laying flat on your back.

IC: Trakuda caught on to Ledzel's mood, "Oh. Well, me and Solia got together, on a lighter note. Then she disappeared. Again." he put his hand on his hips, and gazed into space. On further thought, that wasn't a very light note at all, "Look, you know what, let's get to partying, perhaps that will be a happier option." he pulled several bottles of some kind of fizzy fruit-flavored drink from an unknown location, and tossed a few into the air for someone to catch.

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

Ledzel catches the bottle before turning to Alfon and saying,"I'm afraid I didn't come back with a girl like you told me to. Too busy killing Skakdi," he says, hinting at what he had been doing.The Toa chuckles as well. "Yes. This island is never a walk in the park. There's always someone out there who wants to kill you. But...enough of those thoughts. Tell me, what do you want to do now? After we finish relaxing I mean."-Mef Man

OOC: Blackout from Ta-WahiIC: A flock of birds flew in panic from a tree as it shuddered. At it's foot, a black-armoured Skakdi stood, beating the tree madly like a punch bag. Blackout was furious. Who was this Vortixx, to just turn up, usurp Galvatroth from his throne, and assume command of the Phantoms? The Skakdi roared loudly, so that some more Rahi flew away from several other trees.He turned back to the path he was trekking along, and began cutting through more thick jungle growth. He had though it best to take the quickest route, rather than the most used. That, he now realised, had been a very bad idea, as the quickest route was the also the most overgrown, making it take a lot longer than it appeared on the map. Several Nui Rama flew past overhead. Blackout had seen them earlier, and it was evident that they were searching for something. It was not the time Nui Rama usually went out hunting, which also meant that they were controlled by Makuta. What they wanted, the Skakdi was unsure of, but he most definitely wouldn't have them interfering with the Phantom's work.Making a mental note to led an attack on the Nui Rama hive sometime, Blackout continued on his difficult way through the jungle to Le-Koro.OOC: Blackout open for interaction.

IC (Madrihk):"Don't forget our current problem in the middle of this little reunion party," Madrihk said, gesturing towards the wounded, barely conscious group of Le-Matoran. "I'm happy you're back, Ledzel, but right now we have five almost-casualties to tend to.""As you can see, our team has grown a bit since you left. We know have a blacksmith, and a bit more diversity among the species represented here. I think these Le-Matoran may have been on their way to check out our village, but unfortunately this is not exactly a warm welcome for them..."

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach darted through the jungle, and soon reached the coast. Stealing a nearby boat (the owner had conveniently drowned when Reichenbach had held the Matoran's head underwater for long enough), he set off towards the Kumu Islets.OOC: Reichenbach to Kumu Islets.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ackune"Well I know a thing or two about fixing up people," he provided.He walked over to where the Le-Matoran were grouped. Kneeling down to the one with the crushed armor, he got to work repairing it. Using his control of heat and flame, he softed up the metal without burning the matoran underneath.He got up after a while, the matoran's armor was back to normal.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:The pond was in the middle of the jungle. It was large, still, and deep. Lily pads covered the edges, seemed almost afraid to occupy into the center. But the Rahkshi wasn't.With deliberate steps, it walked on top of the water. The liquid seemed to solidify beneath its steps, as though the pond had suddenly become denser, less fluid. The Rahkshi's staff trailed behind it in the water, leaving strangely muted ripples in its wake. One of its kin arrived at the center of the lake a different way. Beneath its feet was a cloud of insects massive enough to carry the Rahkshi, who stood balanced atop the clicking mass. With a commanding hiss, the insects dispersed at once, leaving the the Rahkshi to fall through the air towards the surface of the water. Its companion made the water a solid landing surface; a throbbing splash as the airborne Rahkshi landed. The groan of a tree announced the arrival of the third. It had swung through the branches and, when it landed on the limb of a tree overhanging the water, forced the ancient plant to bend at the trunk, gently lowering the Rahkshi onto the top of the pond. A Nui-Rama, slightly smaller than normal, buzzed into the clearing and announced its own entry. As it descended to the pond, the Rahi instantly changed its guise back into a blue and gold form, which thudded a landing onto the surface as a fourth Rahkshi.The fifth and sixth Rahkshi arrived less spectacularly. They had simply walked to the rendezvous point. One, blue and purple, trod onto the surface of the water. The second newcomer, though, stood on the shore while the other five centralized themselves at the middle of the pool. The water all around these five began to vaporize instantaneously, until all but a pillar of water, which they stood on, had been turned to gas. The pond was dried up; the lily pads that had once floated now hung limply from the protruding roots of nearby trees, or else were flopped at the bottom of the pond. The Rahkshi of Density gradually let go of its pillar of water, and so it and the others fell to the bottom of the lake at a controlled speed. The water, as it destabilized, was transformed by the one on the shore into vapor. The reason for their draining of the pond was made evident as the blue and purple Rahkshi cleared away some mud from a nearby stone. The mud had covered a small door. This door was forced open by the levering of a staff. It was a cabinet, full of various oddities. As it was opened, water seeped out. This had been a Toa of Water's hiding place for important objects. Inside were assorted valuables, widgets, weapons. Below these shelved objects was a pile of small, obelisk stones. The Rahkshi tore through these, flinging them away, as if they were looking for something there.They didn't find it. Shrieking angrily, doubtless attracting the attention of beings kios around, the Rahkshi in the pond scrambled up out of it, and rejoined their companion. The six faded as a unit into the brush without a sound. OOC: Rahkshi present are, for the record, Density Control, Insect Control, Plant Control, Shapeshifting, Accuracy, and Molecular Disruption.

test2.png

IC: Blackout heart and breathing rate sped up at the scream. He stormed through the jungle, hoping desperately to find Le-Koro soon. If he didn't...His thoughts trailed off. He didn't want to think about what this creature would do to him, Rahi or otherwise. After tripping over a tree root, he looked up to find the great tree that cradled Le-Koro looming before him. He sighed in relief, and began the trip up the tree.

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - EnteringZenoklass stopped in his tracks at a shriek. Not of pain, nor of fear. Of frustration. It wasn't from this island. It was from something that should never have existed. The true scum of the universe. A smile curled onto Naryth's lips. Just his kind of being.Maybe Blackout had caught sight of it and knew what it was- doubtful, but one could hope. Where was the guy, anyways?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Alfon"Yeah...I don't like it." answered Alfon, confirming that he had indeed heard the dreadful shriek, a sound that made his insides curl and skin crawl. It was obvious the joker of the team was disturbed as he dropped his clown-like personality and assumed a very serious demeanor, a rare sight indeed."I've traveled all over the island for years and not once have I ever heard a sound like that. That wasn't normal."