Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AelynnBut she was prepared for this, spikes erupted from her foot armor, holding her to the ground. She took one slow step towards him, then another. Getting closer, even with hurricane level winds whistling around her. Waiting for him to stop the cyclone.

OOC: Font experiment.IC: Cy chuckled as he took three steps back, by far able to outmaneuver Aelynn since she was being battered by cyclonic winds. He smiled as he increased the power to a point where the winds ought to knock her over backwards even if she was able to keep her feet on the ground. Vaccums developed around his own legs, replenishing any elemental power he lost maintaining the twister.

IC: Trakuda slowly came into view as he left the jungle through a large amount of shrubbery. It was clear he had been crying, and he was in no mood to talk. He glumly walked past the others, spotting a newcomer. He tried to smile and wave, but it came out a little less friendly than intended."The more the merrier." he called, or rather, meant to. Instead his speech was slurred and uncaring.He didn't bother telling anyone what had happened. Yet. He walked to a place in the village where the others weren't, and sat on a tree stump, glaring at the floor as if it was his worst enemy.

IC: Alfon"Speaking of which, where is his girlfriend? I know she went for a walk but how come she's not here with him?" asked Alfon, puzzled by the situation. Suddenly, an idea presented itself to the Toa, his eyes widening at the possibility."You don't think she might have dumped him, do you?"

IC: Trakuda looked up at the others, hearing their conversation. "Half right..." he breathed to himself glumly. Deciding to let off some steam, the Matoran returned to the main hut and collected his axe. As he left, he almost looked as if he was going to kill someone, but instead, he simply walked over to the log pile and began chopping up the logs into smaller, more manageable planks of wood, without saying a word, still with the depressed expression on his face.

IC: AlfonSlightly worried about his little buddy, Alfon made his way over to the depressed Trakuda who was chopping up wood like an automated machine. He put a caring hand on the Matoran's shoulder."Trakuda, what's up with Solia? Is there anything I can do?" he said, now in his serious state rather than his usual joker-like self.

IC: Trakuda sighed, lowering his axe, "No... It's not a problem. Well it is, but not one anyone can solve." he took a deep breath, "I don't know why, because she never told me how she became a Toa or anything else in her clouded past." taking his eyes off the ground, he looked at Alfon sadly, "She's gone. Left the island. I wish I could have gone with her, but she was always very protective. The only thing that can bring her back is something I don't have: a lot of luck."OOC: :evilgrin: More than he imagines.

OOC: Poor fella. IC: Alfon"That's...unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that, Trakuda. I wish I could have done something, I really do." he said, unsure of what else he could say and what not to. Dealing with people in this state is always quite the predicament."Did she just leave like really recently? 'Cause if so, I could try to look for her before she goes too far."OOC: Discovery of the body, maybe? Have Alfon bear a heavy burden?

IC. Vompran (talking to himself)"poor matoran. First he was happy-joyed, now he's sorrow-sad. Mostly due to the girlfriend, which he once had. But maybe a new friend will come, and mend his broken heart, which was blown to pieces, not long after relationship's start. "Vompran grimaced soon after he realized he had just created poetry.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach slipped silently through the jungle. He did not have a field of silence, for he believed it was unnecessary. That was his first mistake.Soon, he had reached the point where he could see his next two victims. Hmm, who should die first? The Toa's probably more of a threat...Reichenbach began edging forwards, when he stepped on a twig. He froze, waiting to see if the two beings had noticed him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: TX, the body's in Onu-Koro. If Alfon was willing to go that far, then be my guest ;)IC (Trakuda): Sighing, Trakuda bowed his head, then looked back up at Alfon, "She would be miles away by now. They most likely took the Onu-Wahi route, but searching the tunnels would take too long." (Traxin and Zarrus): Traxin stopped, and turned around slowly. It was suspicious how this stranger was creeping up on him, so he kept his hands in a place where he could grab his daggers if need be. "Speak." he announced to the being.

OOC: Yeah, I think I'll pass on that ^_^ IC: Alfon"I see." There really wasn't much Alfon could say to comfort him so he decided to conclude the conversation there."Don't push yourself, buddy."Walking over to the new being which hobbled into their cozy little settlement, he figured he'd introduce himself."Alfon, Toa of electricity, spice which gives flavor to the team."

OOC: Zand is in tow, but he's not my character, so just assume he is "idle" until Baron Stabbington returns to take control of him.IC (Madrihk and Mevi, at the Lake Pala ILS HQ):"We have returned," Madrihk said briskly as he strode towards the group, announcing his presence to his team. "Though I can not say with glory. The Ta-Koro citizens seemed generally apathic to our mission, though at least we got one new member."The Toa of Ice gestured to the Akaku-wearing Ta-Matoran just behind him. She smiled and waved, a bit nervous at seeing so many Toa at once. Behind her again, the Vortixx Zand nodded his greeting."This is Mevi. She is a scout from the Ta-Koronan guard force, so she will certainly be a good addition to our team."Just then, he noticed two people he hadn't seen before: A red Skakdi in bronze armor, and a blue and gold Toa that he assumed to be of the Water element."And who's this?" he asked, now smiling. "Newcomers from Le-Koro, I presume?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon"Welcome back, Madrihk, we missed you so much!" he said in a joking yet welcoming form of his. He walked over the the team's leader so he wouldn't have to shout the previous events which occurred while he was gone."The Skakdi's Destian and that Ga-Toa over there's Mahlnai. Unfortunately, Solia left so Mahlnai's going to be replacing her. However, the loss of Solia is taking a bit of a toll on Trakuda..."